PDA

View Full Version : Ku Hoops Highlight thread.

Ari Chi3fs
11-24-2004, 07:13 AM
KuSports.com always posts a video of the highlights after each game... Right Click and save target... Im gonna save each clip, I have a good feeling about this season... so it could be a good archive.

Here is the Vermont Game. Game 1

http://media.6newslawrence.com/video/2004/11/19/kuvt.mov

Simeon Big 12 Player of Week

http://media.6newslawrence.com/video/2004/11/22/simien.mov

here is the StJoes game. Game 2

http://media.6newslawrence.com/video/2004/11/23/kusjoe.mov

Ari Chi3fs
11-30-2004, 11:27 PM
Nevada Game 3 [w 3-0]

::Last season, Nevada ripped KU, 75-61, in Reno. And Monday night, the Jayhawks returned the favor with an 85-52 victory at Allen Fieldhouse.

http://media.6newslawrence.com/video/2004/11/29/kunevada.mov

The Jayhawks are still undefeated after beating the Tigers, 81-70, on Saturday at Allen Fieldhouse. Keith Langford had his best game of the season against Pacific. The senior guard scored 21 points, grabbed six rebounds and had seven assists.

http://media.6newslawrence.com/video/2004/12/04/kupacific.mov

David.
12-01-2004, 12:40 AM
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*edit*

fixed for Ali Queefs

:)

AeroSquid
12-01-2004, 05:46 AM
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

lol

i thought tiger fans had learned to stfu by now STFU

Pants
12-01-2004, 07:10 AM
Hehehe, nothing makes me feel better than a little Fizzou jealousy. Well I guess some things do, well maybe a lot of things, but it still feels nice.

HAWKHUNTER
12-01-2004, 08:04 AM
impressive win over nevada - you all should waltz to the national champioship, no problem! Hell, we should probably just pass out the rings now, no need to play the rest of the schedule.

Pants
12-01-2004, 08:05 AM
Hahaha, more MUron jealousy, keep it coming my inferior friends.

AeroSquid
12-01-2004, 08:11 AM
Q: What does Allen Fieldhouse have that the Paige will never have?

A: National championship banners. (Big 12 Championship banners too keke)

David.
12-01-2004, 09:55 AM

Paige? I don't know what that is :p

Saulbadguy
12-01-2004, 09:56 AM

Final Four banners. Even :ksu: has those.

David.
12-01-2004, 10:02 AM
I don't know of this Paige you speak of.

Saulbadguy
12-01-2004, 10:02 AM
Mizzou Arena.

Lzen
12-01-2004, 10:08 AM
impressive win over nevada - you all should waltz to the national champioship, no problem! Hell, we should probably just pass out the rings now, no need to play the rest of the schedule.

I don't suppose you are an Oklahoma fan that lives in Wyandotte County?

David.
12-01-2004, 10:15 AM
Mizzou Arena.

Is that what they're calling it now? I hope that's just a stopgap name.

Saulbadguy
12-01-2004, 10:16 AM
Is that what they're calling it now? I hope that's just a stopgap name.
They ought to name it the Norm Stewart Arena, but MU people aren't very smart.

David.
12-01-2004, 10:17 AM
Yeah Norm Stewart Arena would be good.

Ari Chi3fs
12-05-2004, 08:46 AM
The Jayhawks are still undefeated after beating the Tigers, 81-70, on Saturday at Allen Fieldhouse. Keith Langford had his best game of the season against Pacific. The senior guard scored 21 points, grabbed six rebounds and had seven assists. [4-0]

Brando
12-05-2004, 10:37 AM
You would have loved my seats for the game yesterday Ali. I was four rows back from the court. Got to see how hard these guys really push each other around.
I could also read the cheerleaders lips when they did leg kicks. It was the first game that I actually looked forward to time outs.
On a side note my buddy and I went to take a piss at half time and there was a retarded guy with his pants down in the middle of the bathroom. He would have made John Holmes cry. He had a turkey neck with a beef heart on the end of it. I guess God figured he evened things out for him.

Braincase
12-05-2004, 11:26 AM
You would have loved my seats for the game yesterday Ali. I was four rows back from the court. Got to see how hard these guys really push each other around.
I could also read the cheerleaders lips when they did leg kicks. It was the first game that I actually looked forward to time outs.
On a side note my buddy and I went to take a piss at half time and there was a retarded guy with his pants down in the middle of the bathroom. He would have made John Holmes cry. He had a turkey neck with a beef heart on the end of it. I guess God figured he evened things out for him.

We send that kid into the bathrooms at Mizzou away games, and make sure he's wearing nothing but crimson and blue, even if he did get his degree from K-State.

DJay23
12-05-2004, 11:42 AM
I hate to poo-poo on my fellow beakers, but I haven't been super impressed yet. Yes we've played quality teams from lesser conferences, but from what I've seen we're much too streaky of a team to beat teams like Georgia Tech, Kentucky, and Okie State. FWIW I think Texas is in the same boat. I think it has a lot to do with getting all of the freshman defined roles. Once that happens I think we'll be ready to make a March run, but right now I don't think we're the number 2 team in the country. I'd expect us to lose around 5 games this year because of general inconsistency.

Brando
12-05-2004, 12:06 PM
We send that kid into the bathrooms at Mizzou away games, and make sure he's wearing nothing but crimson and blue, even if he did get his degree from K-State.
It was quite possibly one of the funniest things that I've ever seen. Whenever I tell someone about my first visit to Allen Fieldhouse it will begin with the story of a proud tard with a horse cack.