PDA

View Full Version : To all of my fellow Chiefs Planet Members on the eve of this Holiday...

|Zach|
11-24-2004, 10:20 AM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=34433&stc=1

Wile_E_Coyote
11-24-2004, 10:33 AM
Nikey Turkey

Spokesperson.....Chris Rock

http://snltranscripts.jt.org/90/line.jpg
[ open on a spray-painted kitchen scene, with family at table - rapper guys and rapper girls enter through door and window ]

Spokesperson: [ singing ]
"Holiday time, everyone, every brother
Shows up for dinner with my father and mother
Family at the table getting crazy and loud,
Saying.."

Grandmother at table: "Ain't enough turkey to feed this crowd!

Family at table: The bird's too small
To feed us all!"

[ turkey is revealed to have a pump on it, like a sneaker. Spokesperson pumps up the turkey. ]

Spokesperson: "But yo mamma says pump it!
Pump it up now!
Pump it!"

Rapper guys: "Get a Nikey Turkey and pump it!"

Rapper girls: "Make it big now!"

Spokesperson: "Pump it!"

Rapper girls: Pump it up! Pump it up!

[ Cut to next scene: Super: "Massachusetts, 1620." Spray painted sign of Plymouth Rock, then to colonial America scene, Spokesperson and family are dressed as pilgrims, rapper guys and girls are dressed as Indians. ]

Spokesperson: "The first turkey dinner was 1620
The pilgrims had it in the land of plenty
Nothing was chill with the harvest down,
But the red brother knew he had enough to go around
He knew to pump it!"

[ rapper guy pumps up turkey ]

"Pump it up now!
Pump the bird!
Pump it!"

Rapper girls: "Make it big now!
Pump it!
Pump it up! Pump it up!"

[ back to the kitchen scene, everyone is dressed the same way they were before in the kitchen scene. ]

Spokesperson: "So if your holiday table ain't looking too full,
Get a Nikey Turkey-it's adjustable,
And pump it!
Pump it up! Pump it up!"

Announcer: If it doesn't say Nikey, it's not a turkey.

|Zach|
11-24-2004, 10:34 AM
I forgot about that...nice

Bwana
11-24-2004, 10:34 AM
Likewise! So what going on everyones table? I have a 24 pound "Birdzilla" as the main dish.

|Zach|
11-24-2004, 10:48 AM
Likewise! So what going on everyones table? I have a 24 pound "Birdzilla" as the main dish.
I am actully lucking out I get 2 Thanksgivings this year. We usually have it with some of my extended family that lives in the KC area but my parents just moved to a new house and I have not seen it. We thought it would be cool to have Thanksgiving with just the 3 of us in our new place. We are then going to have it with more family on my Aunt's house in Lee's Summit.

I cannot wait to get my eat on. My apartment has not really been the culinary epicenter of the world as of late.

BIG_DADDY
11-24-2004, 11:39 AM

I have a 13 pound Heidi Hens organic turkey I am throwing on the rotisserie. There is only going to be 4 of us this year so I'm keeping the turkey fryer in the garage this year.

Saulbadguy
11-24-2004, 11:41 AM
Deep Fried Turkey.

|Zach|
11-24-2004, 01:48 PM
http://www.crwflags.com/art/countries1/turkey.gif

ENDelt260
11-24-2004, 01:50 PM
I think I'll just spend the day masturbating in a pool of my own feces.

|Zach|
11-24-2004, 01:52 PM
As long as you are thankful.

go bowe
11-24-2004, 03:22 PM
happy t-day, zacheroo... :toast: :BLVD: [gulp][gulp] :D

and a happy t-day to all the denizens of the planet, too! :thumb:

Dr. Facebook Fever
11-24-2004, 03:27 PM
Two Thanksgivings...one with the wife's family here tomorrow and the weekend with my family in Kansas...aren't going to be easy on my diet. I'll do my best though. More turkey...less potato's for me.

Happy holiday all.

Dr. Facebook Fever
11-24-2004, 03:28 PM
aaahhhhh.............. holiday memories......

Skip Towne
11-24-2004, 03:32 PM
Is this thread Official?

Dr. Facebook Fever
11-24-2004, 03:36 PM
Is this thread Official?
unofficially.

Saulbadguy
11-24-2004, 03:51 PM
I'm heading out to Belle Plaine, KS with the little lady by way of Manhattan. They have dial up internet there, so I won't be back until Sunday. Have a happy holiday and safe trip, everyone!

WilliamTheIrish
11-24-2004, 03:58 PM
I love Thanksgiving. 9 of my 12 brothers and sisters will be there. With all their kids. It's crowded and loud. Fun as hell. Football, turkey with all the trimmings.

Start with a prayer for all the boys and girls that are in the mix in Fallujah, Mosul, Baghdad. Keep them safe.

go bowe
11-24-2004, 04:23 PM
I love Thanksgiving. 9 of my 12 brothers and sisters will be there. With all their kids. It's crowded and loud. Fun as hell. Football, turkey with all the trimmings.

Start with a prayer for all the boys and girls that are in the mix in Fallujah, Mosul, Baghdad. Keep them safe.:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

amen to that...

chiefs4me
11-24-2004, 05:46 PM
Happy Thanksgiving all my fellow Chiefs Fans,,,,,
I am cooking a 20 lb turkey with all the yummy side dishes you could want.:thumb:

KCWolfman
11-24-2004, 05:57 PM
24 pound? Damn, you are eating steroids tomorrow.

ENDelt260
11-24-2004, 06:16 PM
24 pound? Damn, you are eating steroids tomorrow.
Be sure to invite Big Daddy to dinner.

Count Zarth
11-24-2004, 06:20 PM
Turkey sandwiches for me. Not that I care.

2bikemike
11-24-2004, 10:53 PM
Not sure what my Sister in Law is cooking up but she's bringing to our house to eat. I am working nights and get off at 7am. I will go home take a nap get up eat some and probably take another nap.

If I weren't working nights I would have grilled up a turkey on the rotisserie. We are responsible for the desserts which is my wifes specialty. So I guess I am getting off easy. I won't have to do much.

I think there will be 6 of us for dinner.

So Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow planeteers. Eat well and enjoy.

Mr. Kotter
11-24-2004, 11:11 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to all, and to all a good nite....er, eh, sorry; I'm a month early.

Logical
11-24-2004, 11:33 PM
You are usually a quality contributor Zach, I am glad you did not hold with your leaving the BB decision earlier.

Braincase
11-25-2004, 09:04 AM
2 birds, one in the oven, one in the smoker. Smoker has been brined and rubbed, basted with Cranberry-Apple juice.

ROYC75
11-25-2004, 10:50 AM

Great Googly Moogly..... May I present to you the Mother of all Birds :eek:

Bwana
11-25-2004, 03:00 PM
24 pound? Damn, you are eating steroids tomorrow.Zero Steroids or water injections on this bad boy. All natural, raised by the local Hutterites. 100% pure meat! They also make some kick ass wine. Check out this link:

http://www.cutbankchamber.com/visit/hutterite.htm