PDA

View Full Version : Charger Fan

RxKbolt
11-24-2004, 03:48 PM
Hey chiefs fans I thought I would take a look at your board and see what you guys and girls are saying about the chargers. I read some of the post by other charger fans on this board sorry for their trolling. For the thread on Gonzo and Gates both of them are good TE one does not have to suck or be over the hill or a flash in the pan. They are both similar TE's and they will both probably be fighting each other for probowl votes for the next couple of years...

On to this sunday I think that this is going to be a very good game. Both the Chargers and Chiefs have good offenses (Both teams are going to struggle containing the TE's) and both have suspect D (chargers pass defense). I think this game is going to be a high scoring game (I could be wrong though) and will come down to which team makes the most or the biggest mistake (turnovers). I do not think is going to be an easy game for either team and I do not think either team will give up in the game either.
Both teams have something to prove the Chiefs want to prove they are still a good team and the Charger want to prove they are not the 4-12 team they were last year.
Sorry the season has not gone your way so far, but expect a very good close game on sunday hopefully with no major injuries.

Dr. Facebook Fever
11-24-2004, 03:51 PM
You show more class than some of your counterparts. That said...just beat us like everyone else and leave us alone already.

RxKbolt
11-24-2004, 03:55 PM
Most of the experts pick you guys to win. Why do you talk like you do not have a chance?

<http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/NFL_SC-PRED>

FAX
11-24-2004, 03:59 PM
Most of the experts pick you guys to win. Why do you talk like you do not have a chance?

Things are not well on this board, Mr. RxKbolt.

Depression reigns supreme here, I'm afraid. Our expectations were high and the results have been significantly lower.

However, we may yet play a good game vs. the Bolts, one never knows. I'm looking forward to seeing your team as I have not yet had the opportunity this year. Good luck to you (but not too much).

FAX

munkey
11-24-2004, 03:59 PM

Cuz its a division game and it really doesn't matter who sucks right now. It will be close regardless...

Hitman37
11-24-2004, 04:00 PM

Hey Rxkbolt, I was surprised at how down the Chiefs fans are on themselves too. I started the "Charger Fan Here" thread, and have spoken with Beer Me as well as a few good KC fans. Anyway, I guess that they are so used to winning, and us losing. When we lose it's always like "ho-hum" same crap every year. Probably how they see winning. I STILL see this as a very hard game to play. I've said it before in the other thread...we haven't won @ KC in 7 years. It's gonna be tough. I did look past the Rai ders though. ROFL

Hey Beer Me. I didn't see any trolls here yesterday. Kinda feel like I should apologize for the ones that popped up since I got here.

Dr. Facebook Fever
11-24-2004, 04:03 PM

We've seen our team under-achieve terribly all year. We lost AT HOME to the Texans. We made the Saints look like a juggernaut. We find ways to lose. We commit stupid penalties. We drop passes and throw interceptions at the most inopportune times. We get stripped of the football on 70 yard breakaway td runs... at the 5. Our head coach is a favorite playing, tear shedding, senile old bitch. Our GM is fvcking clueless and our owner is too old and feeble to fire his worthless ass. Our defense couldn't stop the girl scouts and our best player is out for who knows how long. To top it all off....our cheerleaders aren't that good looking.

Pardon our negativity. Sure maybe we'll win..... but if we do it'll just screw up our high draft position.

You guys are to be commended on a great season so far. Hope you win the division and go far in the playoffs. Just beat the donks whatever you do.

Dr. Facebook Fever
11-24-2004, 04:07 PM
Hey Beer Me. I didn't see any trolls here yesterday. Kinda feel like I should apologize for the ones that popped up since I got here.
Don't worry about it...comes with the territory. Classy of you to say so though.

Yea, we're down on our team....but we still love them. It's bred into us and we can't help it. That's why it hurts so much to suck.

Good luck to you guys...after Sunday.

Here's to next year...

Threader
11-24-2004, 04:15 PM
Another Charger fan here... nice site by the way...

Just wanted to say that although KC has had a tough time so far this year, they are still an offensive powerhouse and uniquely qualified to exploit our secondary. The game is in KC, and that could well make all the difference in the world. Arrowhead has to be one of the toughest places to win in the league.

If we have an off game in our offense or especially in our run defense, we could be in a lot of trouble :(

RxKbolt
11-24-2004, 07:09 PM
I would not be to down on the chiefs. It is a lot different having a bad season because of having some bad breaks then it is having a bad season because you lack the talent. The Chiefs will be able to turn it around. To be honest I have been looking forward to the charger chiefs game for awhile. With two solid offenses it should (never know) be a high scoring exciting game.

ENDelt260
11-24-2004, 07:14 PM

Bah. Not like you're responsible for all Charger fans worldwide.

Besides... they were kinda entertaining for 15 minutes or so.

Rausch
11-24-2004, 07:14 PM
Since I've got Tomlinson in my fantasy league my worst fear is that not only will we shut him down, but lose in the process...

SNR
11-24-2004, 09:01 PM
I, too, am down on the Chiefs.

But cripes, let's win this f*cking game. Have some pride, for crying out loud. What if all of the players on the team thought like the fans and said, "the rest of the games are meaningless. Losses help more than wins."

Herm is right. You PLAY to WIN the GAME. Who ever heard of playing a game to lose it?

This is a difficult game we're playing, and I would feel great if we beat the Chargers on Sunday.

2bikemike
11-24-2004, 09:12 PM
I, too, am down on the Chiefs.

But cripes, let's win this f*cking game. Have some pride, for crying out loud. What if all of the players on the team thought like the fans and said, "the rest of the games are meaningless. Losses help more than wins."

Herm is right. You PLAY to WIN the GAME. Who ever heard of playing a game to lose it?

This is a difficult game we're playing, and I would feel great if we beat the Chargers on Sunday.

Thats exaclty how I feel.

And we better damn well win otherwise next week is gonna suck big time at work listening to all the gloating bastage bandwagon Charger fans. And me being the nice guy that I am never really kicked them when they were down. Well maybe a little!

morphius
11-24-2004, 09:17 PM
This year the Chiefs have just found a way to lose. Other then the first game against the Donx we have been in every game, but seem to let teams stay in the game. It has been painful to say the least. The Chiefs have the talent to put a butt kicking on the Charger, but at the same time, could lose easily. I'm expecting a close game either way, and it will probably come down to penalties and turnovers, the 3 games we have won they haven't called many at all on the Chiefs, the others we seem to get 10 a game, a bunch with nice apology letter from the NFL, but those are always too late.

chiefs4me
11-24-2004, 09:22 PM
Hey chiefs fans I thought I would take a look at your board and see what you guys and girls are saying about the chargers. I read some of the post by other charger fans on this board sorry for their trolling. For the thread on Gonzo and Gates both of them are good TE one does not have to suck or be over the hill or a flash in the pan. They are both similar TE's and they will both probably be fighting each other for probowl votes for the next couple of years...

On to this sunday I think that this is going to be a very good game. Both the Chargers and Chiefs have good offenses (Both teams are going to struggle containing the TE's) and both have suspect D (chargers pass defense). I think this game is going to be a high scoring game (I could be wrong though) and will come down to which team makes the most or the biggest mistake (turnovers). I do not think is going to be an easy game for either team and I do not think either team will give up in the game either.
Both teams have something to prove the Chiefs want to prove they are still a good team and the Charger want to prove they are not the 4-12 team they were last year.
Sorry the season has not gone your way so far, but expect a very good close game on sunday hopefully with no major injuries.

Don't think that just because we are down on our team that you are gonna walk into OUR house and win. Not gonna happen,,,,,the only reason I tolerate eggo fans is because I hate the raiders and broncos more.

SNR
11-24-2004, 09:24 PM
I think this game is going to be a high scoring game (I could be wrong though) and will come down to which team makes the most or the biggest mistake (turnovers).That would be us, then.

You guys win.

Skip Towne
11-24-2004, 09:26 PM
You Charger guys are alright for the most part. But we don't suffer trolls well here either. As a matter of fact we have a large number of attack dogs here that we can't control. So venture in at your own peril.

chiefs4me
11-24-2004, 09:28 PM
That would be us, then.

You guys win.

:banghead:

chiefs4me
11-24-2004, 09:28 PM
You Charger guys are alright for the most part. But we don't suffer trolls well here either. As a matter of fact we have a large number of attack dogs here that we can't control. So venture in at your own peril.

:clap:

ChiefFripp
11-24-2004, 09:52 PM
Well if we're not going to win the AFC West I'd rather The Chargers win it over The Donkos. I see your team beating ours and then I just hope your team really humiliates The Donkos . I actually look forward to seeing Gates , Brees and Tomlinson play.

Chief Fanatic
11-25-2004, 02:47 AM
Just posted ont the Chargers site, After you beat us at home this week (just cause we are this bad) you better take the division over the Donks

chiefs4me
11-25-2004, 01:32 PM
Just posted ont the Chargers site, After you beat us at home this week (just cause we are this bad) you better take the division over the Donks

They have a site for 3 fans?:hmmm:

Skip Towne
11-25-2004, 01:43 PM
They have a site for 3 fans?:hmmm:
They have 7 fans now counting the bandwagoners.

Boltergeist
11-25-2004, 02:33 PM
Yeah..Sorry about the couple of trolling fans...All it does is make the rest of us look bad...Every group has theirs I guess...KingPriest2 did his share on one of our sites last year, but strangely enough we haven't heard much from him this year...Iowanian has been a regular and pretty cool for the most part.

Links to a couple of Chargers sites...In case anyone was curious:

http://forum.uniontrib.com/upload/forumdisplay.php?forumid=9

http://www.thenflforum.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=56

http://forums.chargers.com/categories.cfm?catid=5&entercat=y

Skip Towne
11-25-2004, 03:03 PM
Yeah..Sorry about the couple of trolling fans...All it does is make the rest of us look bad...Every group has theirs I guess...KingPriest2 did his share on one of our sites last year, but strangely enough we haven't heard much from him this year...Iowanian has been a regular and pretty cool for the most part.

Links to a couple of Chargers sites...In case anyone was curious:

http://forum.uniontrib.com/upload/forumdisplay.php?forumid=9

http://www.thenflforum.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=56

http://forums.chargers.com/categories.cfm?catid=5&entercat=y
We don't claim Kingpriest2. He is a MUron who doesn't have the brains God gave a left handed anti-magnetic screwdriver.