PDA

View Full Version : Ya know,,,,,,,I wouldn't mind the Chiefs sucking,,,

sparkky
11-24-2004, 11:49 PM
If I really had reason to believe someone would address the problems. We'll play just good enough down the stretch to get about the #10-12 overall pick, instead of a top 5 or 6. Even if we did get a top 6 pick I have no reason to believe King Carl wouldn't **** that up too.
Changes on defense???? Great,,,,,,,,about one damn year too late!! We resigned several of those guys, some for big $$$, and what do we do now??? Cut them next year and eat the cap hit?? And replace them with who that's better??!!!
I fear we're turning into the Bungles. At least they finally made enough changes to be called the Benglas.
How the mighty have fallen,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :banghead: :banghead:

elvomito
11-25-2004, 01:13 AM
just mail a letter to carl:

1022 SE 4TH TER
LEES SUMMIT

433 WARD PKWY STE 7W
kc, mo 64112

Sure-Oz
11-25-2004, 02:18 AM
I wouldn't mind us playing well and then losing at the end just for the higher draft pick we are going to blow. I will continue to root for our team and for a W each week, I just hope they find a way to play well, i actually just want to see what LJ and Wilson can do at this point.

Chief Fanatic
11-25-2004, 03:23 AM
I'll always root for them, but it would be nice to finally get some high draft picks

sparkky
11-25-2004, 09:54 AM
I'll always root for them, but it would be nice to finally get some high draft picks

It would be nice to do something with the draft picks we get, high or low.
Agree on the rooting,,,,,,,,,they're my hometown team and I'll always root for them. Just wishing there was a glimmer of hope. Our window is closed after next year at best.

Ari Chi3fs
11-25-2004, 10:08 AM
i just want to let you know sparkky,,,, Im a HUGE fan of the comma,,, thanks!

milkman
11-25-2004, 10:11 AM
You know, I wonder how many people have been in charge of a team's draft have had as many as drafts as Carl and only gotten 2 impact type players in the first round in 16 drafts?

That, to me, tells me all I need to know about Carl's player evaluation skills.

We ain't ever going to get anything fixed until we fix what's really broken.

BigChiefFan
11-25-2004, 11:33 AM
You know, I wonder how many people have been in charge of a team's draft have had as many as drafts as Carl and only gotten 2 impact type players in the first round in 16 drafts?

That, to me, tells me all I need to know about Carl's player evaluation skills.

We ain't ever going to get anything fixed until we fix what's really broken.
The good thing about the high picks though, is almost everybody agrees on the top 10 players in the nation. If Rolle or Johnson is there, surely even Carl couldn't **** that up.

milkman
11-25-2004, 11:36 AM
The good thing about the high picks though, is almost everybody agrees on the top 10 players in the nation. If Rolle or Johnson is there, surely even Carl couldn't **** that up.

Ever hear of Ryan Sims?

It's Carl.
It's not only possible, but, based on his history, highly probable.

penguinz
11-25-2004, 12:12 PM
just mail a letter to carl:

1022 SE 4TH TER
LEES SUMMIT

433 WARD PKWY STE 7W
kc, mo 64112I donlt know about the ward pkwy address but I know the Lees Summit address is not Carl's.