PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Cheerleaders

blsilks
11-26-2004, 07:46 AM
I was looking through all of their pictures today on kcchiefs.com and is it just me or are only like 36.6% of the Chiefs Cheerleaders hot?

laser1972
11-26-2004, 07:54 AM
I work with one of the cheerleaders, trust me, she is one of the 36% that is hot. I do agree compared to other cheerleaders from football teams, ours is sub par.. Maybe because they don't make anything and takes a lot of their time (per my conversations with the one i know). A lot of them dont do it more than one year.

jspchief
11-26-2004, 07:55 AM
36.6% is giving them more credit than they deserve...

blsilks
11-26-2004, 07:57 AM
Sounds like they treat our Cheerleaders like crap. I can't understand what would make a woman want to be a Chiefs Cheerleader other then bragging rights. They get paid crap and have to stand out in the cold cheering for a drunk pissed of crowd.

Skip Towne
11-26-2004, 07:58 AM
36.6% is giving them more credit than they deserve...
Why improve the cheerleaders? The seats are full.

blsilks
11-26-2004, 08:01 AM
Because we need some hot Cheerleaders to ease the pain.

ROYC75
11-26-2004, 08:09 AM
I was looking through all of their pictures today on kcchiefs.com and is it just me or are only like 36.6% of the Chiefs Cheerleaders hot?

I think it's you, I only see 20 % that would be considered hot, the others are just blaaaahhhhhh......

Skip Towne
11-26-2004, 08:12 AM
Because we need some hot Cheerleaders to ease the pain.
How would that help Carl?

blsilks
11-26-2004, 08:31 AM
How would that help Carl?

Dangit, good point.

gblowfish
11-26-2004, 08:41 AM
I think a lot of the girls do it because it opens up other opportunities for them. Besides Chiefs games, they do a lot of charity functions and PR stuff. Meet lots of high rollers, meet rich guys, doctors and lawyers, etc.

Some of the girls are average looking, but most of them are pretty damn hot. All of them have great booties. It's manditory or you can't squeeze into the hot pants.

laser1972
11-26-2004, 08:43 AM
I really have no idea why they do it. Seems like it takes a lot of their personal time with practice, events they have to attend, special appearances (they do make some money that way).. I guess maybe its the thrill of being on the field with 80,000 screaming for your team and you experience it.. No idea, they make less than $100.00 a game ($50.00 if i remember right). Must really suck when the team is tanking and you still have to cheer them on to ah....victory!.. And when the bad weather comes, that must be really, really horrible.

The one that i know doesn't "brag" about it, doesn't have pictures of herself or the team up on her cubical. Never mentions it, i only know from someone else telling me that she was.

Skip Towne
11-26-2004, 08:45 AM
I think a lot of the girls do it because it opens up other opportunities for them. Besides Chiefs games, they do a lot of charity functions and PR stuff. Meet lots of high rollers, meet rich guys, doctors and lawyers, etc.

Some of the girls are average looking, but most of them are pretty damn hot. All of them have great booties. It's manditory or you can't squeeze into the hot pants.
Yep, they're butterheads.

300TD's
11-26-2004, 01:44 PM
Tampa Bay has some hot Cheerleaders.

jynni
11-26-2004, 05:04 PM
Isn't it "butterface"?

Whoever manages the cheerleaders needs to be fired. They have the worst uniforms and worst choreography in the NFL. I've seen high school cheerleaders that were better.

I was under the impression that the $50/game was pretty standard for cheerleaders in the NFL. KC just picks the ugly ones and gives them crap choreography.

The outfits would look much better with black or gold hotpants and boots rather than white. The tops need to be redone.

Tampa Bay has the hottest outfits - the little cropped jerseys with hotpants.

My boyfriend gets annoyed with my because I whine about how much the KC cheerleaders suck at every game. I hate it when they change into some stupid outfit at half time and do some lame "dance".

Okay - that's the end of my annual cheerleader rant.

BIG_DADDY
11-26-2004, 05:38 PM
They are finally getting better. Not even close to say the Cowboys, Raiders, Chargers or Dolphins cheerleaders but at least they aren't scugly anymore.

gblowfish
11-26-2004, 05:57 PM
Here's what you need to do to become a Chiefs Cheerleader. Link to the 2004 requirements:
http://tinyurl.com/4wnqy

Bob Dole
11-26-2004, 06:36 PM
I really have no idea why they do it.

Because it's a sport they enjoy?

Wow. What a concept...

Valiant
11-26-2004, 08:30 PM
I really have no idea why they do it. Seems like it takes a lot of their personal time with practice, events they have to attend, special appearances (they do make some money that way).. I guess maybe its the thrill of being on the field with 80,000 screaming for your team and you experience it.. No idea, they make less than $100.00 a game ($50.00 if i remember right). Must really suck when the team is tanking and you still have to cheer them on to ah....victory!.. And when the bad weather comes, that must be really, really horrible.

The one that i know doesn't "brag" about it, doesn't have pictures of herself or the team up on her cubical. Never mentions it, i only know from someone else telling me that she was.

I know two of the girls from the northland, it is all about the resume..

And the chiefs try and make them look ugly for some reason, most of the girls are very attractive, but for some god awful reason they force them to wear that hideous makeup..

Skip Towne
11-26-2004, 08:43 PM
Eh...They are a little better this year. But I've seen some from the past that were so ugly it looked like their face caught on fire and they put it out with a hatchet.

Brando
11-26-2004, 08:48 PM
Eh...They are a little better this year. But I've seen some from the past that were so ugly it looked like their face caught on fire and they put it out with a hatchet.

It's a ploy to drive up beer sales. First you get buzzed enough to whip your cack out in a room full of 50 strangers and then you get buzzed enough to make them look good. Genious actually.

badgirl
11-27-2004, 12:38 AM
did you guys see the blonde cheerleader it showed right after half-time that kept looking at the camera even when it was practically behind her, she kept turning her head? she looked kinda scary:Lin:

kcfan81
02-08-2006, 06:43 PM
I don't get why you all make fun of the Chief's Cheerleaders. The people doing it are probably 200+ lb women (or the man married to those women). Please post more uneducated comments regarding thier looks and skills b/c they keep me entertained. For you fat women...try squeezing into a pair of shorts the size of your dingdong wrapper and see if you like it. I would love for you to take five minutes during your next break from Wendy's and write apologies to the Chiefs Cheerleaders for thinking bad things.

If you don't think they're hot, you probably like guys...check out the players and quit dogging the FINE WOMEN.

4th and Long
02-08-2006, 06:44 PM
I've made mention of this before but these girls are much hotter in person. Whoever does their "glamor shots" for the web needs to be killed. They look nothing like their pictures.

Psyko Tek
02-08-2006, 06:50 PM
two years ago the AZ Cardinals cheerleaders
lead the league in silicon

BIG_DADDY
02-08-2006, 06:55 PM
They got a lot better this year. Maybe all the complaints finally worked. :)

Frazod
02-08-2006, 06:55 PM
I've made mention of this before but these girls are much hotter in person. Whoever does their "glamor shots" for the web needs to be killed. They look nothing like their pictures.

I was just going to say this. Whoever takes their pictures is the photographer equivalent of Dexter McCleon. He could make Catherine Zeta Jones look bad. :shake:

4th and Long
02-08-2006, 07:06 PM
I was just going to say this. Whoever takes their pictures is the photographer equivalent of Dexter McCleon. He could make Catherine Zeta Jones look bad. :shake:
ROFL

Yeah their photographer is pretty bad. He takes really bad pictures and then to add insult to injury, he butchers them even more with a photo editing program. Stevie Wonder could do a better job.

bogie
02-08-2006, 07:09 PM
[QUOTE=4th and Long]ROFL

Yeah their photographer is pretty bad. He takes really bad pictures and then to add insult to injury, the girls are ugly.

fixed your post
:)

4th and Long
02-08-2006, 07:10 PM
[QUOTE=4th and Long]ROFL

Yeah their photographer is pretty bad. He takes really bad pictures and then to add insult to injury, the girls are ugly.

fixed your post
:)
You didn't do a very good job of it, n00b.

bogie
02-08-2006, 07:13 PM
You did a very good job, n00b.

thanks.

4th and Long
02-08-2006, 07:17 PM
thanks.
:doh!:

Skip Towne
02-08-2006, 07:18 PM
Isn't it "butterface"?

Whoever manages the cheerleaders needs to be fired. They have the worst uniforms and worst choreography in the NFL. I've seen high school cheerleaders that were better.

I was under the impression that the $50/game was pretty standard for cheerleaders in the NFL. KC just picks the ugly ones and gives them crap choreography.

The outfits would look much better with black or gold hotpants and boots rather than white. The tops need to be redone.

Tampa Bay has the hottest outfits - the little cropped jerseys with hotpants.

My boyfriend gets annoyed with my because I whine about how much the KC cheerleaders suck at every game. I hate it when they change into some stupid outfit at half time and do some lame "dance".

Okay - that's the end of my annual cheerleader rant.
No, it's butterhead, dipshitte (that's a female dipshit.)

Dunit35
02-08-2006, 09:37 PM
I got my picture takin with several of them last year at the Mini-camp practice at Arrowhead. I thought most of them looked pretty good. But who gets the number one vote of the reps of AFC cheerleaders?

http://images.nfl.com/images/probowl/2006/afc_cheerleaders.jpg

KChiefsQT
02-08-2006, 09:40 PM
$50.00 a game? That's nucking futs!!!!!!

KChiefsQT
02-08-2006, 09:41 PM
But who gets the number one vote of the reps of AFC cheerleaders?

Based on the pics... I like Renee (Denver) and Amy (KC)

CHENZ A!
02-08-2006, 09:44 PM
if she wasn't a Bronco cheerleader, then she would be my #1 .... but I guess the Miami Dolphins one is best since the Broncos cheerleader might have an adams apple.

Simply Red
02-08-2006, 09:44 PM
One of the cheerleaders went out on a date with Jared Allen. Well, thats what I hear anyway.

Phobia
02-08-2006, 09:47 PM
Renee is amazing.

Chiefs cheerleaders are 10x better than what you see on the website. See them in person and then bitch to me.

Smed1065
02-08-2006, 09:49 PM
Based on the pics... I like Renee (Denver) and Amy (KC)

That was my thinking as well, have to take KC first!

Simply Red
02-08-2006, 09:49 PM
Renee is amazing.

Chiefs cheerleaders are 10x better than what you see on the website. See them in person and then bitch to me.

Thats fair. But check out the Charger girls. Holy shit they all look like Jenny McCarthey. See Iowanian, you are the gay one.

Dunit35
02-08-2006, 09:58 PM
Renee is amazing.

I agree. Took pictures with probably like 5 or 6 of them. I came away impressed.

Mike in SW-MO
02-09-2006, 06:38 AM
What's really funny is that this a short 2-year old thread dredged up to complain about coplaints about cheerleaders.

greg63
02-09-2006, 06:54 AM
...Could be wrose. :D
http://www.kcchiefs.com/cheerleaders/history/

TEX
02-09-2006, 09:44 AM

IMO, one of the most non-hot squads in the league. Could be worse, (though not much) they could look like Cleveland's. YIKES!

greg63
02-09-2006, 10:06 AM
Here's some more history:

58-4ever
02-09-2006, 10:13 AM
Plus, I'm pretty sure that they get a few tickets to each game for family memebers. So there is probably some coaxing going on.

ChiefsCountry
02-09-2006, 11:28 AM
Personally the Chiefs need to get rid of Elaine Hart, halftime shows normally arent very good and the cheerleaders need some major improvement.