PDA

View Full Version : Night Crew

Fire Me Boy!
11-26-2004, 11:37 PM
Anybody on all night? I'll be around till 7 a.m. Overnight shifts SUCK!

Count Alex's Losses
11-26-2004, 11:42 PM
I will be up for a while.

Coach
11-26-2004, 11:42 PM
Most likely I will be up as usual tonight.

Fire Me Boy!
11-26-2004, 11:45 PM
Anything exciting happening?

I have tickets to next week's game -- that'll be 2 games in a row! Usually, I only make it to one game a year, this will be the third!

Damn, tailgating's expensive two weeks in a row.

Coach
11-26-2004, 11:47 PM

I have tickets to next week's game -- that'll be 2 games in a row! Usually, I only make it to one game a year, this will be the third!

Nope, not much exciting going on today. Just basically reading some baseball stuff on the net.

That's awesome to hear about the tickets to next week's game. Might want to bundle up though, since it might be a bit chilly, along with some light snow is possible.

Mr. Kotter
11-26-2004, 11:48 PM
I'm just hangin' for a bit before bed....tryin' to catch up; which has been pretty easy.

The place has been DEAD....for a the better part of a couple of weeks. I guess 3-7 will do that to an NFL Discussion board. :banghead:

LiL stumppy
11-26-2004, 11:49 PM
I will be on of and on for a while lol.

Mr. Kotter
11-26-2004, 11:50 PM

Yeah, I'll be there Sunday too (and the Denver game.)

Will be fun, but not as exciting as if it still mattered. :shake:

Fire Me Boy!
11-26-2004, 11:51 PM
Not bad weather, but chilly, I think. That'll be fine for me, but not good for the wife... hot chocolate and peppermint schnapps ought to help :)

I was really pissed at the beginning of the season -- expectations were Chiefs to be very good and SD to suck, big time. Seems like role reversal this year... maybe it'll be a good game. Even though we lost, Monday night was a lot of fun.

Miles
11-26-2004, 11:53 PM
Yeah, I'll be there Sunday too (and the Denver game.)

Will be fun, but not as exciting as if it still mattered. :shake:

Even though it doesnt matter for the season at least its agasint Denver, which always means something.

Coach
11-26-2004, 11:53 PM
Even though it doesnt matter for the season at least its agasint Denver, which always means something.

Yeah, in hopes of f*cking up their playoffs hopes, or at least the seedings.

Count Alex's Losses
11-26-2004, 11:54 PM

FOCK yes it does. I want to beat those turds like a drum.

Fire Me Boy!
11-26-2004, 11:54 PM
Yeah, in hopes of f*cking up their playoffs hopes, or at least the seedings.

Or at least shut the donkey fans at work the f___ up!

Miles
11-26-2004, 11:55 PM
Not bad weather, but chilly, I think. That'll be fine for me, but not good for the wife... hot chocolate and peppermint schnapps ought to help :)

Coffee and Bushmills is another great cold weather drink.

tk13
11-26-2004, 11:56 PM
Or at least shut the donkey fans at work the f___ up!
And to keep Taco from littering the front page of the board with pictures of brooms again....

go bowe
11-26-2004, 11:58 PM
I'm just hangin' for a bit before bed....tryin' to catch up; which has been pretty easy.

The place has been DEAD....for a the better part of a couple of weeks. I guess 3-7 will do that to an NFL Discussion board. :banghead:yeah, it does seem like it's been a little slow lately...

you're right about the 3 and 7 stuff, though... :deevee: :deevee: :deevee:

well, there's always next year... :thumb:

in the meantime, i'll just have a little drink or two... :BLVD: [gulp][gulp] :D

Count Alex's Losses
11-26-2004, 11:59 PM
And to keep Taco from littering the front page of the board with pictures of brooms again....

That's as good a reason as ANY.

Mr. Kotter
11-27-2004, 12:00 AM

Personally, I'm hopin' that's the only game we win the rest of the way. Although I'd be okay beatin' the Faders too.

If they win too many though, they'll not b e motivated to make some of the changes in the off season that they need to, I'm afraid. :shake:

Fire Me Boy!
11-27-2004, 12:00 AM
Coffee and Bushmills is another great cold weather drink.

Or coffee and Baileys! That's caffienated goodness in a cup.

Fire Me Boy!
11-27-2004, 12:02 AM
Personally, I'm hopin' that's the only game we win the rest of the way. Although I'd be okay beatin' the Faders too.

If they win too many though, they'll not b e motivated to make some of the changes in the off season that they need to, I'm afraid. :shake:

I'm with you! I hate losing to the Faders, but I could live with it. I just wanna pound the Donks!

You gotta post more, SDChiefsfan... I'm lovin' your hot Santa chick avatar!

Mr. Kotter
11-27-2004, 12:04 AM
yeah, it does seem like it's been a little slow lately...

you're right about the 3 and 7 stuff, though... :deevee: :deevee: :deevee:

well, there's always next year... :thumb:

in the meantime, i'll just have a little drink or two... :BLVD: [gulp][gulp] :D

I'm not gettin' to town until late Saturday; so we'll have to wait until the Denver game to try the Buffalo Wild Wings meeting.... :thumb:

Mr. Kotter
11-27-2004, 12:06 AM
I'm with you! I hate losing to the Faders, but I could live with it. I just wanna pound the Donks!

You gotta post more, SDChiefsfan... I'm lovin' your hot Santa chick avatar!

ROFL

At least someone loves me; bringbackmarty has a hard-on for me like I haven't seen in a while...I think he wants to kick my azz from the shit he's givin' me over in the Hemp thread. :rolleyes:

:shake:

go bowe
11-27-2004, 12:10 AM
I'm not gettin' to town until late Saturday; so we'll have to wait until the Denver game to try the Buffalo Wild Wings meeting.... :thumb:denver weekend will be fine...

enjoy the game on sunday! :toast:

i'm still rooting for the home team, no matter how bad they are... :(

go chiefs! :BLVD: [gulp][gulp] :D

Fire Me Boy!
11-27-2004, 12:11 AM
ROFL

At least someone loves me; bringbackmarty has a hard-on for me like I haven't seen in a while...I think he wants to kick my azz from the shit he's givin' me over in the Hemp thread. :rolleyes:

:shake:

I just gotta get my wife one of those! Sweet mother of all that is good and holy, that's nice.

Sunday's the wife's birthday, so we'll be tailgating, then the game, the Red Lobster... should be fun. I've got some filet mignon in the freezer -- maybe that. I've never tailgated with steak before... it's always BBQ or burgers/hot dogs. And since it's her B-day, maybe something a little special.

OldTownChief
11-27-2004, 12:16 AM
I know it's been said before but I don't think 6-0 or 0-6 the rest of the way will make much difference on what new talent we see next season. It would be nice to sweep the raiders and beat the donks.

Coach
11-27-2004, 12:42 AM
So what is everyone doing as of this moment?

Me, just reading some articles.

Miles
11-27-2004, 12:50 AM

Attempting to study with little success.

Fire Me Boy!
11-27-2004, 12:52 AM

Just posted in another thread about movies and tits -- all in the same post.

Now... following an accident on a police scanner for my job.

Cntrygal
11-27-2004, 12:52 AM
Hey everyone!

Miles
11-27-2004, 12:53 AM
Hey everyone!

Wow a Cntrygal sighting

Cntrygal
11-27-2004, 12:56 AM
How are ya doing Miles?

Miles
11-27-2004, 12:59 AM
How are ya doing Miles?

Decent enough...LSU played really well earlier but finals really suck.

tk13
11-27-2004, 12:59 AM
Listening to Jackson Browne - "Stay"....

OldTownChief
11-27-2004, 01:00 AM

Just finished cleaning up the house from the last 2 days of hell. The Mrs. will be so surprised when she gets up in the morning.

Cntrygal
11-27-2004, 01:03 AM
I bought a new waterbed (pedestal type with headboard) for my mom and put that together yesterday. I had forgotten how tough that can be to put together with one person.

Cntrygal
11-27-2004, 01:04 AM
Today I didn't do much of anything except go into town and eat dinner with some friends and then go have a few drinks. :D

tk13
11-27-2004, 01:05 AM
Today I didn't do much of anything except go into town and eat dinner with some friends and then go have a few drinks. :D
Come on, weather report. We need a weather report.

Cntrygal
11-27-2004, 01:10 AM
Come on, weather report. We need a weather report.

LMAO!!! I had forgotten about those!

Earlier this evening it started to snow a bit and since then has quit - no real accumulation. CURRENTLY, it's windy as hell and the temps are dropping like flies hit with raid.

Cntrygal
11-27-2004, 01:12 AM
If anyone wants to drive out to Rapid City tomorrow, I'll be cooking burgers at the VFW from 1130-1300. As a bonus, the Parade of Lights is tomorrow night. ;)

tk13
11-27-2004, 01:18 AM
LMAO!!! I had forgotten about those!

Earlier this evening it started to snow a bit and since then has quit - no real accumulation. CURRENTLY, it's windy as hell and the temps are dropping like flies hit with raid.
Alright, I can go on with my life now. Finally.

Coach
11-27-2004, 01:18 AM
Sounds like fun. Kinda a slow week basically.

Cntrygal
11-27-2004, 01:21 AM
Alright, I can go on with my life now. Finally.

Since I finally learned how to post pics, I can post pics of any large snowbanks we may get. Right now we don't have any snow (except for that dusting from earlier - but I'm sure that will be in Nebraska by morning).

Cntrygal
11-27-2004, 01:23 AM
So where is everyone anyways? I kinda expected billszone to be dead - since alot of those guys are on EST........ but I didn't expect for this place to be a ghost town.

tk13
11-27-2004, 01:24 AM
Since I finally learned how to post pics, I can post pics of any large snowbanks we may get. Right now we don't have any snow (except for that dusting from earlier - but I'm sure that will be in Nebraska by morning).
Woohoo, and of course pictures of you putting your face on the dartboard....

Cntrygal
11-27-2004, 01:27 AM
Woohoo, and of course pictures of you putting your face on the dartboard....

:banghead: HEY! At least I got that deleted! :p

Miles
11-27-2004, 01:27 AM
So where is everyone anyways? I kinda expected billszone to be dead - since alot of those guys are on EST........ but I didn't expect for this place to be a ghost town.

Actually the I think the late night posters around here have been more active the last few weeks or so.

badgirl
11-27-2004, 01:28 AM
well I'm doing laundry and fixing to try to make a homemade pecan pie that I got the receipt for, wish me luck, I even have to make the crust.

Coach

Well a 3-7 season can do that, especially when the previous off-season where we had high expectations.

In other words, our season's f*cked.

badgirl
how do ya like my new avatar? cool huh?

Cntrygal
11-27-2004, 01:31 AM
Good luck badgirl! I made pies Monday night and Tuesday morning (had a shop luncheon on Tuesday).... Monday night I made pumpkin - no problems.... Tuesday morning I got up got everything ready, and opened up the freezer for the pie crust that was already prepared..... and it wasn't there. DAMMIT. So at 0545 I was tossing flour and everything around making pie crust so I could leave NLT 0615 and get to work at 0630. I ended up cooking the apple pie at work. What a way to start my morning. ugh

Cntrygal
11-27-2004, 01:32 AM
Well a 3-7 season can do that, especially when the previous off-season where we had high expectations.

In other words, our season's f*cked.

I can relate. :( I was really hoping that you guys would beat the patsies.

Coach
11-27-2004, 01:33 AM
how do ya like my new avatar? cool huh?

It's snazzy :p

badgirl
11-27-2004, 01:35 AM
Good luck badgirl! I made pies Monday night and Tuesday morning (had a shop luncheon on Tuesday).... Monday night I made pumpkin - no problems.... Tuesday morning I got up got everything ready, and opened up the freezer for the pie crust that was already prepared..... and it wasn't there. DAMMIT. So at 0545 I was tossing flour and everything around making pie crust so I could leave NLT 0615 and get to work at 0630. I ended up cooking the apple pie at work. What a way to start my morning. ugh
Well we went to my brother-in-laws thanksgiving night and his wife had the best pecan pie I have ever eaten, so I got the receipt, and if it don't taste as good as hers I will hate myself that I sat up all night for nothing, well I have 3 guys in the house so I'm sure no matter what , it will be eaten :thumb:

Fire Me Boy!
11-27-2004, 01:38 AM
Well we went to my brother-in-laws thanksgiving night and his wife had the best pecan pie I have ever eaten, so I got the receipt, and if it don't taste as good as hers I will hate myself that I sat up all night for nothing, well I have 3 guys in the house so I'm sure no matter what , it will be eaten :thumb:

Any pecan pie is like manna from heaven. :)

Cntrygal
11-27-2004, 01:38 AM

Ain't that the truth! :D

Fire Me Boy!
11-27-2004, 01:40 AM
badgirl, just noticed you're from Springfield... I grew up around Springfield... spend many a high school days out of my town and bumming around up there. How's things in southwest Missouri?

Cntrygal
11-27-2004, 01:42 AM
Well.... I guess I'm outa here. Maybe I'll catch up with ya all tomorrow (later today?).

badgirl
11-27-2004, 01:50 AM
badgirl, just noticed you're from Springfield... I grew up around Springfield... spend many a high school days out of my town and bumming around up there. How's things in southwest Missouri?
If you haven't been here for some time I would say its grown quiet a bit, a lot of traffic, they are doing a lot of road construction to widen lanes, and St John is huge now, they had added another part almost as big as the hospital its self, but, all in all the same. What part of town did you live in? :hmmm:

Fire Me Boy!
11-27-2004, 01:53 AM
If you haven't been here for some time I would say its grown quiet a bit, a lot of traffic, they are doing a lot of road construction to widen lanes, and St John is huge now, they had added another part almost as big as the hospital its self, but, all in all the same. What part of town did you live in? :hmmm:

I was down there visiting family about 8 months ago... saw a lot of the construction. I actually grew up in Aurora, about 35 miles from Springfield, but was in Springfield three or four times a week. Spent WAY too much of my paycheck in gas to Springfield. I saw all that added on stuff St. John's... looked to me like they went a little overboard.

badgirl
11-27-2004, 01:57 AM
I was down there visiting family about 8 months ago... saw a lot of the construction. I actually grew up in Aurora, about 35 miles from Springfield, but was in Springfield three or four times a week. Spent WAY too much of my paycheck in gas to Springfield. I saw all that added on stuff St. John's... looked to me like they went a little overboard.I'd say so also about St. Johns, there was nothing wrong with it before, I don't see the purpose, I'm sure there could have been better things to spend all that money on.

Demonpenz
11-27-2004, 02:23 AM
demon is in the house, i just home from the bars were i had to explain to everyone why i still don't have a job so far removed from graduation. On top of that i saw a couple girls i used to like and of course that sucked. It wasn't a good week to stop drinking

Fire Me Boy!
11-27-2004, 02:25 AM
demon is in the house, i just home from the bars were i had to explain to everyone why i still don't have a job so far removed from graduation. On top of that i saw a couple girls i used to like and of course that sucked. It wasn't a good week to stop drinking

Stopped drinking and at the bars? That doesn't sound too good.

Oh well, all is good... the Chiefs haven't lost a game in at least four days!

Demonpenz
11-27-2004, 02:26 AM
the penguins have a lost a game this year :)

Fire Me Boy!
11-27-2004, 02:27 AM
the penguins have a lost a game this year :)

As the penguin says, follow it into the tunnel... "slide." You'll forget everything that plagues you. Clear your mind.

Demonpenz
11-27-2004, 02:28 AM
i am jack's bleeding kidney

Fire Me Boy!
11-27-2004, 02:33 AM
I am Jack's raging bile duct.

If I did have a tumor, I'd name it Marla.

What a good film. I may need to watch that tomorrow night (tonight?).

Coach
11-27-2004, 02:34 AM
*yawns* I think I am gonna get some sleep before college football starts.

Catch ya'll later.

Fire Me Boy!
11-27-2004, 02:41 AM
*yawns* I think I am gonna get some sleep before college football starts.

Catch ya'll later.

G'night.

tk13
11-27-2004, 03:51 AM
Maybe I'm out of the loop as usual but has anyone ever messed around with "SmarterChild" on AOL instant messenger? This thing is cool...

Fire Me Boy!
11-27-2004, 03:53 AM
Maybe I'm out of the loop as usual but has anyone ever messed around with "SmarterChild" on AOL instant messenger? This thing is cool...

No idea what you're talking about... of course, I firmly believe AOL to be the internet service provider of Satan himself. Sorry, can't help.

What's it do, though?

tk13
11-27-2004, 03:57 AM
No idea what you're talking about... of course, I firmly believe AOL to be the internet service provider of Satan himself. Sorry, can't help.

What's it do, though?
Oh I don't use AOL, just instant messenger. It's like a robot, you just instant message "SmarterChild" and you can talk to it and it does all kinds of things and has all kinds of information. I'm still playing with it to see what it does....

Demonpenz
11-27-2004, 04:00 AM
smarterchild has been around forever. My name is rodzilla4u on aim