PDA

View Full Version : Official Chiefs vs Chargers Thread

Count Zarth
11-27-2004, 05:54 PM
Since Ali Chi3f's mojo has run out, I will be starting the game threads until further notice.

Yeah, we probably don't have much of a chance. On paper, SD should whip us.

Blaylock vs No. 1 run D: :shake:

LT/Gates/McCardell vs our crappy D: :shake:

The only glimmer of hope is that the Chargers secondary is about as bad as ours, and their pass rush is actually worse.

Of course, that's why they play the game.

Chiefs 28 Chargers 24

And Dante returns his first TD.

Bowser
11-27-2004, 05:56 PM
Brees, Tomlinson, and Gates will go up and down the field at will. It will be alot like watching our offense, only with Charger gear on. And Marty as head coach. Strange.

Bowser
11-27-2004, 05:57 PM
What did you say THIS time to get the neg rep bomb, JBret?

Count Zarth
11-27-2004, 05:58 PM
Brees, Tomlinson, and Gates will go up and down the field at will. It will be alot like watching our offense, only with Charger gear on. And Marty as head coach. Strange.

Of course we have done a pretty good job of stopping LT over the years. I imagine that will change tomorrow.

Count Zarth
11-27-2004, 05:58 PM

Anything. ROFL

Phobia
11-27-2004, 06:22 PM

This one was a one man show, courtesy of yours truly. He was neg rep picking on royc17 and then rubbing it in. I think he now understands that was a bad move.

chief52
11-27-2004, 06:29 PM
"Official Chiefs vs Chargers Thread"

Shouldn't that read " Chargers vs. Chiefs" ?

4th and Long
11-27-2004, 06:32 PM
This one was a one man show, courtesy of yours truly. He was neg rep picking on royc17 and then rubbing it in. I think he now understands that was a bad move.
I was silently watching that little masterpiece unfold. Nice piece of work, Phobs.

Speaking of neg rep, there needs to be comments built in when you hover over the pretty little red boxes for those in negative numbers. Something cruel. Something evil. Something that says, "Boy, am I a dick or what?"

Where's Skip when you need him for such ideas?

tk13
11-27-2004, 06:35 PM
I was silently watching that little masterpiece unfold. Nice piece of work, Phobs.

Speaking of neg rep, there needs to be comments built in when you hover over the pretty little red boxes for those in negative numbers. Something cruel. Something evil. Something that says, "Boy, am I a dick or what?"

"(Insert name) loves to be violated by a light saber."

Count Zarth
11-27-2004, 06:35 PM
I think he now understands that was a bad move.

Like I care.

Bowser
11-27-2004, 06:37 PM
Like I care.

Once more, with FEELING...............

Count Zarth
11-27-2004, 06:39 PM
Once more, with FEELING...............

Like I CARE!

Phobia
11-27-2004, 06:40 PM
Like I care.

You can keep pretending you don't care all you wish. But, if you didn't care, you wouldn't have had such a good time picking on little Roy. Spin it anyway you like, Darth.

Count Zarth
11-27-2004, 06:42 PM
You can keep pretending you don't care all you wish. But, if you didn't care, you wouldn't have had such a good time picking on little Roy. Spin it anyway you like, Darth.

I had as much of a good time as ENDelt and Hader had picking on me, let's just put it that way.

Phobia
11-27-2004, 06:45 PM

Nobody had ever dipped quite that far into the red. It's fixed now.

Phobia
11-27-2004, 06:46 PM
I had as much of a good time as ENDelt and Hader had picking on me, let's just put it that way.

That's a good point, but you and I both know there are some other dynamics in play. If you want to join in on a neg rep bombing for a good time, go for it. That would be the same thing. You know that neg repping little Roy wasn't cool and it isn't in the name of fun either.

Count Zarth
11-27-2004, 06:47 PM
Nobody had ever dipped quite that far into the red. It's fixed now.

Haha. Awesome.

What's funny is that when my username was "Fag," of course "Fag" appeared as my neg rep comments. Fitting.

Sure-Oz
11-27-2004, 06:47 PM
How many carries will LJ get?

Count Zarth
11-27-2004, 06:48 PM
That's a good point, but you and I both know there are some other dynamics in play. If you want to join in on a neg rep bombing for a good time, go for it. That would be the same thing. You know that neg repping little Roy wasn't cool and it isn't in the name of fun either.

I think you're being way too serious about the whole thing. It's only rep.

Count Zarth
11-27-2004, 06:48 PM

nONE.

Phobia
11-27-2004, 06:49 PM

That depends on what DV said. If DV said he plans to get LJ the ball 10-15 times, LJ will have no carries. If DV said that LJ is doing a great job in practice but won't play tomorrow, he'll probably get 10 carries.

Bowser
11-27-2004, 06:50 PM
That depends on what DV said. If DV said he plans to get LJ the ball 10-15 times, LJ will have no carries. If DV said that LJ is doing a great job in practice but won't play tomorrow, he'll probably get 10 carries.

Vermeil would make a great meteorologist.

4th and Long
11-27-2004, 06:51 PM
"(Insert name) loves to be violated by a light saber."
ROFL rep

Skip Towne
11-27-2004, 07:24 PM

I blasted the little doofus twice yesterday and I encourage the rest of you to do the same. Have no fear, he can't retaliate.

Count Zarth
11-27-2004, 07:26 PM
I blasted the little doofus twice yesterday and I encourage the rest of you to do the same. Have no fear, he can't retaliate.

Poo on you.

Skip Towne
11-27-2004, 07:36 PM
Poo on you.
Check your rep dipshit.

Count Zarth
11-27-2004, 08:03 PM
Check your rep dipshit.

I gave you positive rep...you're the man.

Skip Towne
11-27-2004, 08:16 PM
Obviously we can't use a game thread started by this loser. It's bad mojo. Please don't post on this thread and a more suitable thread will be started tomorrow. Thanks for your co-operation.

chiefs4me
11-27-2004, 08:20 PM
Obviously we can't use a game thread started by this loser. It's bad mojo. Please don't post on this thread and a more suitable thread will be started tomorrow. Thanks for your co-operation.

How about telling us all that don't know,,,,in a paragraph if you could what this chap has done to piss SO many people off in the past.:hmmm:

Count Zarth
11-27-2004, 08:23 PM

F*ck you.

tk13
11-27-2004, 08:23 PM
How about telling us all that don't know,,,,in a paragraph if you could what this chap has done to piss SO many people off in the past.:hmmm:
I believe the book will be out in stores Dec. 21st... with the movie scheduled for a July 2005 release. :)

chiefs4me
11-27-2004, 08:24 PM
not funny

Logical
11-27-2004, 08:51 PM

Sounds logical, never reward the attention whores.

Logical
11-27-2004, 08:53 PM
F*ck you.Neg rep

Skip Towne
11-27-2004, 09:02 PM
As I stated earlier, we can't use this thread for the game thread. It was started by a legendary loser. It is bad mojo. Please don't post on this thread. A REAL game thread will be started tomorrow. Thank you for your co-operation.

PastorMikH
11-27-2004, 09:05 PM
As I stated earlier, we can't use this thread for the game thread. It was started by a legendary loser. It is bad mojo. Please don't post on this thread. A REAL game thread will be started tomorrow. Thank you for your co-operation.

I started to think the same thing Skip. However, at this point, do we want to win or do we want to lose and get a high draft pick and possibly a new HC and GM?

As a result of this thread though, I can see the Chiefs players circling Arrowhead for 6 hours tommorow, around and around and around, afraid to park thier cars and go inside.

PastorMikH
11-27-2004, 09:09 PM

It's really too bad the search function isn't working right now. A search of gochiefs, marlboro chief, and several others would help you to understand.

But you do not have to worry about him. You are a woman. You don't have to worry about him sneaking peeks at the urinal and, if you are at a party and he knows it, he will drive around the house for a few hours trying to build up courage to go in but will end up going home without stopping.

Count Zarth
11-27-2004, 09:10 PM
marlboro chief

Who's that?

Skip Towne
11-27-2004, 09:18 PM
It's really too bad the search function isn't working right now. A search of gochiefs, marlboro chief, and several others would help you to understand.

But you do not have to worry about him. You are a woman. You don't have to worry about him sneaking peeks at the urinal and, if you are at a party and he knows it, he will drive around the house for a few hours trying to build up courage to go in but will end up going home without stopping.
Thanks for honoring the boycott there Pastor. It is not about us winning or losing, it is about this dipstick starting the game thread. That thread typically runs 800-900 posts. This attention whore will then claim how popular he is because of its success. PLEASE DO NOT POST ON THIS THREAD.

Count Zarth
11-27-2004, 09:20 PM
Thanks for honoring the boycott there Pastor. It is not about us winning or losing, it is about this dipstick starting the game thread. That thread typically runs 800-900 posts. This attention whore will then claim how popular he is because of its success. PLEASE DO NOT POST ON THIS THREAD.

I most certainly will not.

Things would go much more smoothly if you would just learn to accept my presence here and not raise shit about it. If you hate me this much, why don't you just put me on ignore?

PastorMikH
11-27-2004, 09:23 PM

Sorry Skip, didn't notice you were trying to boycott - though it does seem that you keep posting on it. Why would you be worried about everyone tommorow recognizing this thread as the official thread? As long as someone else starts one, I think the other posters will go to that thread instead of his. I know I will - if I'm not hunting between services.

Skip Towne
11-27-2004, 09:25 PM
PLEASE DO NOT POST ON THIS THREAD

Count Zarth
11-27-2004, 09:25 PM
PLEASE DO NOT POST ON THIS THREAD

ROFL

Ari Chi3fs
11-27-2004, 09:29 PM
But since my mojo has run out, GoBret will be starting the game threads until further notice. ... didnt you get the memo?

Count Zarth
11-28-2004, 12:19 AM
But since my mojo has run out, GoBret will be starting the game threads until further notice. ... didnt you get the memo?

That's right everyone...step off.

Logical
11-28-2004, 12:22 AM
PLEASE DO NOT POST ON THIS THREADBringing this back to the top for Game day.

Count Zarth
11-28-2004, 12:22 AM
Bringing this back to the top for Game day.

ROFL

FloridaChief
11-28-2004, 12:38 AM
ROFL

Man, Skipper seems to have a real hate-on for you. What did you ever do to him?

Count Zarth
11-28-2004, 12:42 AM
Man, Skipper seems to have a real hate-on for you. What did you ever do to him?

He claims to have stuck up for me in one of my past incarnations. He also claims I returned the favor by shitting on him.

FloridaChief
11-28-2004, 12:47 AM
He claims to have stuck up for me in one of my past incarnations. He also claims I returned the favor by shitting on him.

Wowsers...but who hasn't shit on Methuselah? He practically begs for it.

What Skippy needs is a new target to vent his fury upon. I happily recommend Phoney_Freakshow_Fan....

easymobee
11-28-2004, 02:59 AM
marlboro chief

I F@3kin' hated that guy.

This is also Bob's your Uncle from the Mane too i've been told.

marlboro chief was the worst though ....

easymobee
11-28-2004, 03:04 AM
Can i start the "Official" Official Game thread???

Us Bronco fans could really use a San Diego loss ...

And since you guys are so much into the "Mojo" of these threads ... you might as well try the most off-beat thing you can think of .... Game Thread started by a Bronco fan ( who is rooting for the Chiefs ).

Count Zarth
11-28-2004, 04:37 AM
Can i start the "Official" Official Game thread???

Us Bronco fans could really use a San Diego loss ...

And since you guys are so much into the "Mojo" of these threads ... you might as well try the most off-beat thing you can think of .... Game Thread started by a Bronco fan ( who is rooting for the Chiefs ).

No.

Count Zarth
11-28-2004, 08:38 AM
PLEASE POST ON THIS THREAD

chiefs4me
11-28-2004, 10:15 AM
Wowsers...but who hasn't shit on Methuselah? He practically begs for it.

What Skippy needs is a new target to vent his fury upon. I happily recommend Phoney_Freakshow_Fan....

He found one,,,me,,,,that's right I got neg repped for posting on this thread last night,,,,,talk about childish,,,,I thought skip was an adult.:hmmm:

KCJake
11-28-2004, 10:57 AM
Game time guys. Our season has gone to sh!t, but I still want to win today. :clap:

shakesthecat
11-28-2004, 11:14 AM
Kaeding shanks the chippy! ROFL ROFL

cheeeefs
11-28-2004, 11:15 AM
wow... this is the deadest game thread I've ever seen.

4th and Long
11-28-2004, 11:18 AM
wow... this is the deadest game thread I've ever seen.
Thats because youre on the wrong thread. Go here ... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=105237

Phobia
11-28-2004, 01:39 PM
Tynes still sucks.

Vindicator
11-28-2004, 01:45 PM
Where's Bob Dole? Anyone hear from Bob Dole? My God. Has he expired at the terminal? My God. Someone call and see if he's ok! Jeeeze.

Vindicator
11-28-2004, 01:47 PM
Dante has been VINDICATED

Phobia
11-28-2004, 02:17 PM
It's really too bad nobody is here today to post on the official game thread.

Count Zarth
11-28-2004, 02:34 PM
It's really too bad nobody is here today to post on the official game thread.

Obviously if we had all posted on THIS game thread KC would have won. I hope everyone learned their lesson.

chiefs4me
11-28-2004, 02:37 PM
Seems to me it doesn't matter who starts the game thread,, our season is over.