PDA

View Full Version : It's pretty sad...

Rick
11-28-2004, 08:59 AM
that on the day of the Chiefs 10th game of the year that there are only 36 people in this chat room. It's understandable, I myself feel half dead on my weekends now that the Chiefs are done. The only thing I look forward to now is getting to see some younger guys play, and that doesn't look like it is going to happen. What about Sammie Parker? Junior needs to get healthy and start! Keyaron Fox should be playing over Quinto Caver! Kris Wilson is going to be getting a shot! Why does Vermeil get so excited over him, but yet all the others need to sit on their arses behind the worse defense in the NFL? I even want to see Larry Johnson!
I also look forward to the draft, but our front office still sounds like we're fine- I swear!

Baby Lee
11-28-2004, 09:22 AM
I am on an island. I haven't missed a single minute of the Chiefs on field [including the preseason] since '88. But I have zero enthusiasm about getting geared up and hopping out to a bar to watch this abortion of a team today.

RedNeckRaider
11-28-2004, 09:31 AM
I am on an island. I haven't missed a single minute of the Chiefs on field [including the preseason] since '88. But I have zero enthusiasm about getting geared up and hopping out to a bar to watch this abortion of a team today.I have heard Baby Lee is a island but did not know you lived on one :)

Ultra Peanut
11-28-2004, 09:41 AM
What's even sadder is that you referred to this forum as a chat room.

Earthling
11-28-2004, 10:00 AM
Uhh...Make that 37 now..

SNR
11-28-2004, 10:08 AM
What's even sadder is that you referred to this forum as a chat room.Yeah. I hate how people sometimes refer to this as a BB. It's not a BB, it's a forum, with multiple discussions (DC, General, Pictures, Royals).

FORUM

Wile_E_Coyote
11-28-2004, 10:13 AM
a few have Thanksgiving get togethers...maybe

RedNeckRaider
11-28-2004, 10:54 AM
It has been slow, I have been home for a few days and it has only had around 35-40 veiwing when I have been on. There was a time when I logged in to see a 100+