PDA

View Full Version : How do you spell bust..... W-O-O-D-S

RJWENT
11-28-2004, 10:09 AM
Even when Woods shows up for the game this year he has been awful.... now he can't even play after injuring a knee. How could he get injured as he never gets involved in contact. He must have caught a rut in the field running after another apposing receiver that got behind him!!!

At least now we get to see how our second stringer can perform in that position as Vermeil wouldn't bench the bum after he had played liked he belonged in a high school game moreso than the NFL. The way he is playing NFL stands for his career which is "Not For Long" now!!

As rookies take too long to develop at the DB and Safety position, I hope that we pick up a free agent or two for our defensive backfield this off-season.

I also hope the Chiefs don't start winning now that they are definitely out of the the playoffs like we did when Gun was the head coach.

4th and Long
11-28-2004, 10:11 AM
How do I spell Woods?

B-U-R-N-E-D T-O-A-S-T

Bwana
11-28-2004, 10:16 AM
I thought this was a hunting thread and the moose escaped.

wazu
11-28-2004, 10:19 AM
I really questioned how Woods made it to the Pro-Bowl last year. It must have been the Chiefs fan "auto-voter" we were all using.

Ultra Peanut
11-28-2004, 10:20 AM
He's a BUST? "Not for long," a ripoff of the Glanville line? What the ****?

This is his ninth year in the league, retard.

Ultra Peanut
11-28-2004, 10:22 AM
"Boy, I tells ya, that Fred Taylor guy sure is a bust."

Marcellus
11-28-2004, 10:31 AM
Amazing. The guy has a bad season and all of a sudden he is a bust.

Unfortunately he picked a bad time to have a bad season but he has been one of the best defenders in previous years.

You wan't to talk bust, look at all of the linebackers with the exception of Fujita.

I guess MAz is a bust since he has been hurt for a year now...........

wazu
11-28-2004, 10:33 AM
Although he certainly was not a "BUST" as a draft pick, I think you can definitely argue that his last big contract was a "BUST" for us. We should have let him move on. He hasn't been the same since he broke his leg.

Deberg_1990
11-28-2004, 10:36 AM
I really questioned how Woods made it to the Pro-Bowl last year. It must have been the Chiefs fan "auto-voter" we were all using.

Agreed......i was wondering that myself??? Personally, I thought that Wesley had the better year. I was thinking that someone threw him a bone or something after playing in the league for so long?? He was an 8 starter who had never been to a Pro-Bowl. What does that tell you about him? He used to be solid to okay from 1996 to about 2000 or so, but hes never been truly great. Since the injury he has truly stunk. I just dont see how they could make the mistake of re-signing both Woods and Wesley back after the the awful game against Indy in the playoffs last year. But I guess this one of the many reasons why the team is where they are at now. Remember we did sign Warfield to a nice fat 7 year contract a few years ago.....sigh....

htismaqe
11-28-2004, 12:58 PM
Although he certainly was not a "BUST" as a draft pick, I think you can definitely argue that his last big contract was a "BUST" for us. We should have let him move on. He hasn't been the same since he broke his leg.

:bravo:

Iowanian
11-28-2004, 02:11 PM
I'm pissed at Woods' performance this season, but to call him a bust is beyond Ignorant. He gave the Chiefs several very solid, probowl worthy seasons.

He had a severe break to his leg and just hasn't been the same since.

Now...........go punish yourself.

Deberg_1990
11-28-2004, 02:17 PM
I'm pissed at Woods' performance this season, but to call him a bust is beyond Ignorant. He gave the Chiefs several very solid, probowl worthy seasons.

He had a severe break to his leg and just hasn't been the same since.

Now...........go punish yourself.

He was never a bust. Solid to average, but never dominating. even in his best years 1996 to 2000. He didnt make the Pro Bowl until his 8th year in the league.

Count Alex's Losses
11-28-2004, 04:53 PM
Harts looked a HELL of a lot better than Woods has at ANY time this year.

David.
11-28-2004, 05:27 PM
bust is spelled B-U-S-T you silly goose

Brock
11-28-2004, 06:43 PM
Woods has been above average at some points in his career. You can't call a player who has played for a team for as long as he has a bust. That's stupid. He might be washed up, but he isn't a bust.