PDA

View Full Version : Hall return sums it up.

chief52
11-28-2004, 12:50 PM
That play sums up the entire Chief season IMO. That is just the way things have gone all season. :banghead:

BiStateNo
11-28-2004, 12:52 PM
Superstar Dante...

That's what is wrong with this damn team! They all believe they are a lot better than they are.....

Ari Chi3fs
11-28-2004, 12:53 PM
Dante's InferNOoooooooooooooo OH NO... fuggin NO!!! mutha fugga's!!!!!! :cuss: :banghead:

Big Chief Homer
11-28-2004, 01:01 PM
what is the problem between the 5 and 10 yard lines this year.geez

ChiefsCountry
11-28-2004, 01:28 PM
That play sums up the entire Chief season IMO. That is just the way things have gone all season. :banghead:

That is exactly what I thought.

2bikemike
11-28-2004, 02:35 PM
Just like that pass that Warfield batted. It popped 15 feet in the air and landed in McCardells hands for a moderate gain. :banghead:

Alphaman
11-28-2004, 02:42 PM
I said it before and I'll say it again. The Chiefs lost this season in the RED ZONE!!!

This is the 6th game in which we have turned the ball over in the redzone. We've lost 5 of those games, all of which have been by a TD or less.

We've done it in a multitude of ways, by a multitude of players.

3 Green ints
1 Priest Holmes fumble on a run heading for the endzone
1 Eddie Kennison fumble on a break away pass reception
1 Johnnie Morton fumble on a big reception and run.
1 Dante Hall fumble on a kick return

I truly believe that if we had scored on 4 of those (not including the one at the end of the game against NO and the one at the end of the half against NE), we would have won the games. All 4 of them would have given the Chiefs a double digit lead.