PDA

View Full Version : Kaeding/Tynes

ChiefsCountry
11-28-2004, 01:32 PM
Wow, kickers sure have sucked today. I can't beleive I pimped Kaeding so much this offseason.

Phobia
11-28-2004, 01:36 PM
Kaeding had at least 1 bad hold. I don't know what happened on his first kick. Tynes can't get the ball any further than Anderson did on kickoffs and he's a risk to miss PAT's. We need to purge kickers this offseason.

Deberg_1990
11-28-2004, 01:43 PM
Kaeding had at least 1 bad hold. I don't know what happened on his first kick. Tynes can't get the ball any further than Anderson did on kickoffs and he's a risk to miss PAT's. We need to purge kickers this offseason.

I couldnt agree more. We kept him for his stronger kickoffs. Hes proven he cant kick off with any consistancy. He cant kick under pressure and he misses PAT's...

DenverChief
11-28-2004, 02:22 PM
I disagree...how do you know Tynes misses haven't been because of bad holds?

2bikemike
11-28-2004, 02:25 PM
I don't think our punter has been worth a shit either!

Count Zarth
11-28-2004, 02:55 PM
I don't think our punter has been worth a shit either!

He's been pretty good, actually. He had some bad punts today.

But then, I have not seen a punter kick well in Arrowhead when its this cold in a long, long time. Shane Lechler, the best punter in the league, stunk up Arrowhead last year in a cold-weather game.

Phobia
11-28-2004, 02:58 PM
I disagree...how do you know Tynes misses haven't been because of bad holds?

Because Tynes missed 7 PATs last year in the CFL, too.

Skip Towne gains much respect. He called this debacle before we cut Morten.

Count Zarth
11-28-2004, 03:04 PM
Because Tynes missed 7 PATs last year in the CFL, too.

Skip Towne gains much respect. He called this debacle before we cut Morten.

We've only lost one game because of Tynes. And even that is questionable. He's been more than solid on FGs....better than Morten. Lay off.

Kicking in cold weather in KC is not easy and he got 3 kicks to the 5 today.

Phobia
11-28-2004, 03:04 PM
We've only lost one game because of Tynes. And even that is questionable. He's been more than solid on FGs....better than Morten. Lay off.

Kicking in cold weather in KC is not easy and he got 3 kicks to the 5 today.

What? Are you kidding? No, really?

Count Zarth
11-28-2004, 03:08 PM
What? Are you kidding? No, really?

I'm not kidding. Tyne's has been great on kicking field goals this year. He is doing exactly what he was brought in to do.

Yes a missed XP or two sucks. NO they did not cost us games.

Tynes is good. And it's only his first season in the NFL.

2bikemike
11-28-2004, 03:24 PM
He's been pretty good, actually. He had some bad punts today.

But then, I have not seen a punter kick well in Arrowhead when its this cold in a long, long time. Shane Lechler, the best punter in the league, stunk up Arrowhead last year in a cold-weather game.

No he hasn't he rates among the bottom in almost every category.

Count Zarth
11-28-2004, 03:31 PM
No he hasn't he rates among the bottom in almost every category.

Damn I checked....he seems to have been doing better than Baker did last year....

gblowfish
11-28-2004, 03:38 PM
I disagree...how do you know Tynes misses haven't been because of bad holds? Lin Tynes???

Braincase
11-28-2004, 04:59 PM
Call me crazy, but I'd have to say Kaeding is having a better season than Sammie Parker.

ChiefsCountry
11-28-2004, 05:22 PM
Call me crazy, but I'd have to say Kaeding is having a better season than Sammie Parker.

You mean Kris Wilson? Cause we drafted Wilson instead of Kaeding.