PDA

View Full Version : I take it back. Trent Griese sucks...

Taco John
11-28-2004, 03:42 PM
I can't believe that I let him fool me. For awhile there, I had given the guy props for being a legit quarterback. But with Holmes out, this guy is just another middle of the road quarterback.

At least he made the pro-bowl once in his career. I don't expect a repeat of that any time soon...

That last interception was excruciating.

BigChiefFan
11-28-2004, 03:43 PM
STFU. Nobody needs your amateur crap today.

HC_Chief
11-28-2004, 03:43 PM
Your mother sucks cock in hell, TJ.

Redcoats58
11-28-2004, 03:44 PM
What an idiot.

dirk digler
11-28-2004, 03:45 PM
Funny that Trent and Brian Greise have higher passer ratings than Jake. Go figure.

Trent - 96.6
Brian - 104.4

Jake - 91.5

Count Alex's Losses
11-28-2004, 03:45 PM
Green's not capable of doing it all on his own. That much is evident.

There are very few QBs who can. That's not a knock on Green in the least.

Maybe if he had some wide receivers who could catch the ball in the clutch ( drops on THIRD AND FOURTH down).

What was Green supposed to do on his interception? Throw it away so the defense could allow San Diego to take the lead? There was no one open.

chief52
11-28-2004, 03:46 PM
Don't feed the trolls!!!

Taco John
11-28-2004, 03:46 PM

Maybe if he had some wide receivers who could catch the ball in the clutch ( drops on THIRD AND FOURTH down).

What was Green supposed to do on his interception? Throw it away so the defense could allow San Diego to take the lead? There was no one open.

There were four men in the area! It was a stupid pass.

Taco John
11-28-2004, 03:47 PM
Your mother sucks cock in hell, TJ.

You're such a pussy. Loser.

Wile_E_Coyote
buzzard belly stops by...shocking

Deberg_1990

Agreed....Hes ok, but he does make some horrible decisions at times. But Hell, even Farve and Manning do that. At least they have playmakers at WR's unlike Green.

HC_Chief
11-28-2004, 03:48 PM

How would you know? Only time you've seen one is when your whore of a mother squeezed you out of her stanking hole.

dirk digler

Funny but last week you were saying our WR's are good enough. Have you finally seen the light?

Count Alex's Losses

He had to TRY and make some sort of play. I've seen Green complete that kind of throw before.

Our defense is absolutely horrific.

HolmeZz
11-28-2004, 03:49 PM
This coming from a guy who's quarterback threw a left-handed interception into a crowd deep in his own territory. Go figure.

Valiant
And just think Trent is STILL better then jake at QB...

Taco John
Funny that Trent and Brian Greise have higher passer ratings than Jake. Go figure.

Trent - 96.6
Brian - 104.4

Jake - 91.5

Lucky for Jake, quarterback rating doesn't mean anything. It's just a worthless statistic that doesn't really measure anything.

I'm well aware that Brian is capable of generating high QB ratings. He's done it his entire pro career. Where has it gotten him?

You should take a look at Jake's W-L record as a Broncos starter. That will give you a better reading of what Jake is capable of.

Count Alex's Losses
Funny but last week you were saying our WR's are good enough. Have you finally seen the light?

They weren't good enough TODAY. Every week it's something else. That's why this team sucks.

The wide receivers aren't good enough to overcome this defense, let me put it that way. They shouldn't be asked too, either.

FIELD A COMPLETE TEAM, CARL, YOU DUMBSHIT!

Donger
11-28-2004, 03:50 PM
I can't believe that I let him fool me. For awhile there, I had given the guy props for being a legit quarterback. But with Holmes out, this guy is just another middle of the road quarterback.

At least he made the pro-bowl once in his career. I don't expect a repeat of that any time soon...

That last interception was excruciating.

Do you get some kind of weird pleasure from this?

Taco John
And just think Trent is STILL better then jake at QB...

ROFL

Yeah. Just keep telling yourself that when you order pizza in the post season to watch Jake play while Trent sits at home.

Count Alex's Losses
Lucky for Jake, quarterback rating doesn't mean anything. It's just a worthless statistic that doesn't really measure anything.

I'm well aware that Brian is capable of generating high QB ratings. He's done it his entire pro career. Where has it gotten him?

You should take a look at Jake's W-L record as a Broncos *

(* Violated the salary cap during their championship seasons) starter. That will give you a better reading of what Jake is capable of.

No, that is an indicator of what Jake's TEAM is capable of.

If Green had Plummer's defense, the Chiefs would be coming off a Super Bowl victory.

HC_Chief
11-28-2004, 03:51 PM
You should take a look at Jake's W-L record as a Broncos starter. That will give you a better reading of what Jake is capable of.

Or take a look at the constant barrage of simple-minded bullshit you spout on this board and your homer jerk-fest.... it will give you a better understanding of what a complete waste of oxygen your stupid ass is. :D

Valiant

(* Violated the salary cap during their championship seasons) starter. That will give you a better reading of what Jake is capable of.

But its not jake that is good, it is the rest of the team..That is why the handcuffs are on him during close games... Your team is all Defense and running game... and you know it... Jake is just a biproduct of those two..

HolmeZz
That will give you a better reading of what Jake is capable of.

No, that would give you an accurate rating of the players he has around him. Yet you're making a topic bashing Trent because he DOESN'T have his best weapon around him.

Count Alex's Losses
ROFL

Yeah. Just keep telling yourself that when you order pizza in the post season to watch Jake play while Trent sits at home.

Yes, I can't wait to watch Plummer throw out his usual postseason choke-job.

Sure-Oz
11-28-2004, 03:52 PM
gay

HolmeZz
11-28-2004, 03:53 PM
I don't see the fun in making the postseason when you KNOW you're not making it past the first game. :shrug:

Redcoats58
11-28-2004, 03:53 PM
ROFL

Hey look at this guys, Taco Troll believes Joke Plummet is the reason the Bronco's are winning games. Foolish

morphius
11-28-2004, 03:54 PM
I don't take it back, I still don't care what you think of players around the NFL and your 80% wrong projections...

jettio
TJ is right about one thing, the Bolts will win the AFC West.

Having a conniption about the decision making of the QB of a 3-8 juggernaut tells you everything you need to know about TJ's faith in Plummer and the Donx.

Valiant
ROFL

Funny, why is it every nfl expert always has trent above jake for quality Qb's... because it is true...

Keep trolling, and you will get a nice vacation...

Taco John
Do you get some kind of weird pleasure from this?

From watching hated rivals lose? You bet.

The best was watching the Raiders lose to Tampa Bay in the Superbowl. Watching you guys chirp all offseason long about how Gunther is going to change things up only to get only 3 wins to this point is a riot. Sad in a way, because I was hoping for an exciting December from you guys with us going into Arrowhead soon. But I'll take it how I can get it.

I'm just retracting the praise I gave Trent earlier this year. I called him a legit quarterback who could make things happen on his own. I don't believe that anymore now that we've seen him in action without Priest behind him. Nobody respects your ground game anymore, and TrINT is paying the price.

Count Alex's Losses
11-28-2004, 03:57 PM
I'm just retracting the praise I gave Trent earlier this year. I called him a legit quarterback who could make things happen on his own. I don't believe that anymore now that we've seen him in action without Priest behind him. Nobody respects your ground game anymore, and TrINT is paying the price.

How good would Plummer be without a running game? Shut the hell up, seriously.

Take away most any QB's top weapon and he's not going to look as good as he would without him.

Where was this thread last week when Green torched the Patriots for 381 yards with Blaylock going for 59 yards?

Sure-Oz
11-28-2004, 03:58 PM
I don't see why you are happy about this, you should be pissed that we blew another game that would've helped your donkeys.

Valiant
11-28-2004, 03:59 PM
So what excuse will you use when you still lose here at arrowhead... more bullshit out of your mouth... that is all you are a troll fukwad who uses doublestandards on what ever board you are on... Funny you wouldnt let a thread stand like this on your board, you would ban the user and move the thread off the main page...

Do not know why mods keep giving your pathetic trolling ass more chances...You always revert to be a dip shit and talking shit when the most inopertune time comes...

You are such a jerk it is not even funny, No wonder why your wife looks in the personals..

morphius
11-28-2004, 04:00 PM

The best was watching the Raiders lose to Tampa Bay in the Superbowl. Watching you guys chirp all offseason long about how Gunther is going to change things up only to get only 3 wins to this point is a riot. Sad in a way, because I was hoping for an exciting December from you guys with us going into Arrowhead soon. But I'll take it how I can get it.

It is nice that one out of 10 times you are wrong you admit it...

I wonder if you admit it when you are one and done in the playoffs 2 years running.

Taco John
But its not jake that is good, it is the rest of the team..That is why the handcuffs are on him during close games... Your team is all Defense and running game... and you know it... Jake is just a biproduct of those two..

You are dreaming. Wake up and look at the Broncos record when Jake is playing... Then compare it to the Broncos record when Jake is out.

You can say what you want about Jake and the talent around him and yadda yadda yadda. The record speaks for itself. Not to mention the fact that he's playing with "an old has-been" Rod Smith. "He lost Shannon Sharpe and won't be able to produce without him." "Ashlie Nash is a bust who will be out of the league after this season." And let's not forget that "with Clinton Portis gone, the offense will only be as good as Jake is."

Trent Green can't hold Jake's jock.

HC_Chief
I don't see why you are happy about this, you should be pissed that we blew another game that would've helped your donkeys.

Obvious: the shmuck is trolling. He needs constant attention, or he'll throw a hissy fit & post about how he's leaving the board forever.... only to return the next day.

TJ = teh uber-ghey

Taco John
11-28-2004, 04:01 PM
I don't see the fun in making the postseason when you KNOW you're not making it past the first game. :shrug:

Yeah. The pain of being a Chiefs fan, eh?

easymobee
11-28-2004, 04:01 PM

Trent - 96.6
Brian - 104.4

Jake - 91.5

The Lombardi doesn't go to the guy with the highest QB rating.

Wins equate to Super Bowls ... and right now Jake has as many wins as Griese and Trent Combined ... ( with a game still to play tonight ).

Redcoats58
11-28-2004, 04:02 PM
So what excuse will you use when you still lose here at arrowhead... more bullshit out of your mouth... that is all you are a troll fukwad who uses doublestandards on what ever board you are on... Funny you wouldnt let a thread stand like this on your board, you would ban the user and move the thread off the main page...

Do not know why mods keep giving your pathetic trolling ass more chances...You always revert to be a dip shit and talking shit when the most inopertune time comes...

You are such a jerk it is not even funny, No wonder why your wife looks in the personals..
His response will be: "Show me one case on my board where I have banned someone for posting a thread like this". For some reason they keep this troll here but ban others that do the same as him.

dirk digler
11-28-2004, 04:03 PM

I agree stats don't really matter as long as you win. That is why I think Tom Brady is the best QB in the league, he is a winner but he doesn't have a awesome stats.

I think Trent is a solid QB and yes he does make mistakes but remember TJ with Priest playing earlier in the season Trent threw crucial INT's. It has less to do with Priest than with Trent trying to force throws.

Coach
Won't matter. Denver will have to play aganist the Colts, the Steelers, and/or the Pats. One of those teams will **** them up in the playoffs.

Donger

Oh, I understand enjoying your rivals lose. I enjoy it when the Broncos lose.

But I find it strange that you then come onto said rivals BB and stir up the sh*t. For what purpose?

IMO, it just makes you look like you're starved for attention.

Taco John
11-28-2004, 04:04 PM
How good would Plummer be without a running game? Shut the hell up, seriously.

Take away most any QB's top weapon and he's not going to look as good as he would without him.

Where was this thread last week when Green torched the Patriots for 381 yards with Blaylock going for 59 yards?

Well, we started the year off with a pretty shakey running game, and Jake seemed to do just fine. There's no doubt that Jake makes some stupid mistakes. He's not a classic passer. But he is a playmaker, and most importantly, he's a winner. Just look at the record. That's the bottom line. Look at the record.

BigMeatballDave

That last interception was excruciating.GO **** YOUR MOTHER, ASSHAT!

Redcoats58

Wins win Super Bowls ... and right now Jake has as many wins as Griese and Trent Combined ... ( with a game still to play tonight ).
Wrong. The Broncos have wins, Jake has a leash.

morphius
Yup, the guy hits 2 guys in the hands on 3rd and 4th down on the last drive, he sucks ass.

HolmeZz
Bronco fans are actually stupider than I thought. Didn't realize that was possible.

Count Alex's Losses
11-28-2004, 04:05 PM
Well, we started the year off with a pretty shakey running game, and Jake seemed to do just fine. There's no doubt that Jake makes some stupid mistakes. He's not a classic passer. But he is a playmaker, and most importantly, he's a winner. Just look at the record. That's the bottom line. Look at the record.

Do you think Jake could put up 27 points on the Ravens in their house?

cdcox
11-28-2004, 04:05 PM

Wins win Super Bowls ... and right now Jake has as many wins as Griese and Trent Combined ... ( with a game still to play tonight ).

Get a clue. The Broncos will not be competing for the Lombardi this year. Your team is not among the top 3 teams in the AFC.

Baby Lee
11-28-2004, 04:06 PM
What does that have to do with all the cocks your mother sucks?

Sure-Oz
Yeah Trent sucks, cause Taco say's so.

I can't wait to see Jake blow so we can post it on his gay board and watch it get whiped and the member gets banned!

Taco John
Oh, I understand enjoying your rivals lose. I enjoy it when the Broncos *

(* Violated the salary cap during their championship seasons) lose.

But I find it strange that you then come onto said rivals BB and stir up the sh*t. For what purpose?

IMO, it just makes you look like you're starved for attention.

Well, I don't remember asking you to click on this thread. I don't remember forcing anybody to read my post. I didn't call anybody up and beg them to participate. I also didn't send out any PMs asking someone to respond to this thread.

I would suggest that if you don't like a thread criticizing your overrated, piece of crap quarterback, you not click on it. And read. and respond. and read some more. and respond some more.

Skip Towne
Or take a look at the constant barrage of simple-minded bullshit you spout on this board and your homer jerk-fest.... it will give you a better understanding of what a complete waste of oxygen your stupid ass is. :D
I couldn't have said it better myself. Taco is the Official Chiefs Planet Dumbass.

easymobee
11-28-2004, 04:07 PM
Trent Green is a top 5 QB in the first 3 quarters ...

In the 4th quarter he is down there in the bottom 5.

We could have used some help from KC, but oh well ....

thanks for trying.

Taco John
11-28-2004, 04:10 PM

Happy? I'm definitely NOT happy about this. I was rooting for you guys the entire game. But watching TrINT choke for another week in a row forced me to set the record straight on the praise I heaped on his overrated ass earlier this year.

Donger
11-28-2004, 04:10 PM
Well, I don't remember asking you to click on this thread.

Oh. I must have been mistaken. I was under the impression that by titling the thread, "I take it back. Trent Griese sucks...," you were trying to draw attention to your thread, attention of the negative kind.

Count Alex's Losses
11-28-2004, 04:11 PM
Trent Green is a top 5 QB in the first 3 quarters ...

In the 4th quarter he is down there in the bottom 5.

That's bullshit. He was money in the 4th quarter last year. One average year (81.0 QB rating) in the 4th qtr does not a shitty QB make.

Taco John
11-28-2004, 04:11 PM
It is nice that one out of 10 times you are wrong you admit it...

I wonder if you admit it when you are one and done in the playoffs 2 years running.

Hey, if that's what happens, at least we were capable of putting two playoff seasons together. I guess that's what happens when you've got good coaching.

Valiant
11-28-2004, 04:12 PM

So your defense sucks then huh... A win is a useless statistic given to Qb's just like passer rating.. Jake didnt have a damn thing to do with half those wins.. Or all that shit about defense earlier in the year was a lie???? Come on spew out another bull shit answer....

Redcoats58
Well, I don't remember asking you to click on this thread. I don't remember forcing anybody to read my post. I didn't call anybody up and beg them to participate. I also didn't send out any PMs asking someone to respond to this thread.

I would suggest that if you don't like a thread criticizing your overrated, piece of crap quarterback, you not click on it. And read. and respond. and read some more. and respond some more.
Well we would expect a rival fan that is the owner of a rival board to show the same etiquette(sp?) that you expect on your own board.

BigMeatballDave
GO **** YOUR MOTHER, ASSHAT!I don't know why I typed that. Myself and everyone here should know that Teej is an attention whore, much like my 13-year old niece...

Taco John
I agree stats don't really matter as long as you win. That is why I think Tom Brady is the best QB in the league, he is a winner but he doesn't have a awesome stats.

I think Trent is a solid QB and yes he does make mistakes but remember TJ with Priest playing earlier in the season Trent threw crucial INT's. It has less to do with Priest than with Trent trying to force throws.

Well, for whatever reason it is, Trent doesn't seem to be the quarterback that I had been lead to beleive he was. The guy just doesn't make good decisions in the clutch.

FringeNC
11-28-2004, 04:13 PM
TJ doesn't know what he is talking about regarding Green.

He was right about Kennison, though. He might be fast, but he certainly isn't quick, and has terrible hands. And chokes.

Hopefully Parker and Wilson (he will be quicker off the line than Morton and Kennison) will add a new dimension to this offense.

HolmeZz
What would Jake have done? Thrown a 70 yard game-winning touchdown pass? :shake:

easymobee
Happy? I'm definitely NOT happy about this. I was rooting for you guys the entire game. But watching TrINT choke for another week in a row forced me to set the record straight on the praise I heaped on his overrated ass earlier this year.

2 weeks in a row now that i've been a sudden KC fan.

2 weeks in a row that i've felt just a little of the pain that this fine fan base has been subject to all year.

After Dante redeemed himself today, i thought the Chiefs had it (esp. with the 2 point conversion, thus wiping away that missed XP).

I thought SD was dead in the water ...

and then all my conclusions were killed by Gates.

It was a good game to watch thru and thru though ...

Sure-Oz
His recievers ****ing blow, i bet he is forcing it cause no one can get open, period!

WTF do you want him to do??

Taco John
11-28-2004, 04:14 PM
Do you think Jake could put up 27 points on the Ravens in their house?

:cuss:

Don't use the 'R' word around me, bastage!

Count Alex's Losses
Well, for whatever reason it is, Trent doesn't seem to be the quarterback that I had been lead to beleive he was. The guy just doesn't make good decisions in the clutch.

Did you watch any of our games last year? Green was money in the 4th quarter last year.

The Bad Guy

One pass dictates a season?

easymobee
What would Jake have done? Thrown a 70 yard game-winning touchdown pass? :shake:

He would have gotten a 1st down in 4 tries ....

Remember that "thing of beauty" 4th quarter drive in the 1st game of the year?

HC_Chief
11-28-2004, 04:15 PM
Well we would expect a rival fan that is the owner of a rival board to show the same etiquette(sp?) that you expect on your own board.

ROFL!! TJ would immediately ban the thread starter, then move or delete the thread. He's an attention whore pussy who can't take what he dishes out. As such, he takes full advantage of the fact that CP's moderators actually allow differing discourse.... after all, that's what chickenshits like TJ do: spam, troll, then run like a bitch to their 'home' forum to brag (and ban anyone who dares to follow). Frigging ghey.

Taco John
11-28-2004, 04:15 PM
Oh. I must have been mistaken. I was under the impression that by titling the thread, "I take it back. Trent Griese sucks...," you were trying to draw attention to your thread, attention of the negative kind.

So then, you knew what you were getting into when you clicked on the thread? Is that what I hear you saying?

HolmeZz
11-28-2004, 04:16 PM
He would have gotten a 1st down in 4 tries ....

I'm sure. Cause if there's one thing Plummer's known for, it's being a clutch quarterback who performs well under pressure.

Jake "Captain Comeback" Plummer.

Donger
11-28-2004, 04:17 PM
So then, you knew what you were getting into when you clicked on the thread? Is that what I hear you saying?

Yes, absolutely.

I'm just trying understand why you would feel the need to do it in the first place.

easymobee

One play?

How about the INT to Houston.

The INT to NO ( deflected .. yes. Bad pass .. yes ).

How about the Pass into triple coverage last week vs NE.

IMHO Trent has been turning into a pumpkin in the 4th quarter this year.

Taco John
Jake didnt have a damn thing to do with half those wins...

ROFL

I don't even know what to say to that... It's so out there that there's just no adequate response to the wackiness...

Taco John
11-28-2004, 04:19 PM

You mean like at the beggining of this season when every other thread on our board was about how the Broncos suck and the Chiefs were going to beat us at home?

You're barking up the wrong tree. People get banned over there for the same reasons they do over here. Show up with zero posts after a loss to gloat, and you'll get dealt with. Bet we have plenty of Chiefs fans over there who say it like they see it with no problems from me.

BigMeatballDave
11-28-2004, 04:19 PM
ROFL

I don't even know what to say to that... It's so out there that there's just no adequate response to the wackiness...No its not. Its your 'D'. Without that, you're 4-6, at best...

Taco John
11-28-2004, 04:20 PM

....to Ashley Lelie...

Count Alex's Losses
One play?

How about the INT to Houston.

The INT to NO ( deflected .. yes. Bad pass .. yes ).

How about the Pass into triple coverage last week vs NE.

IMHO Trent has been turning into a pumpkin in the 4th quarter this year.

The pass against New Orleans hit Blaylock in the hands. There's no way you can blame that on Trent.

The pass against New England was a bad decision, but it was in the SECOND QUARTER.

HolmeZz
What's our record is Jake was our Quarterback?

DRU
I don't see how you can make a comment like that. Last week he threw for 380 yards. If we had receivers that wouldn't drop 30 and 40 yard catches for TD's he'd have had way more.

Also, I know he's been throwing some ill-advised passes lately....but I blame our receivers for a lot of the. The more I watch and the more I think about it...our receivers hardly EVER get any kinda seperation from the defensive backs. When we get burned you see a good 5 or 6 yards between their receivers and our backs. Trent always has to make the PERFECT throw. He HAS to take chances throwing into coverage because they're always covered.

I still say Trent Green is the man. Give him at least one good receiver (tight ends don't count) and he'd be number 1 instead of hanging around #3 QB each year.

Skip Towne
ROFL!! TJ would immediately ban the thread starter, then move or delete the thread. He's an attention whore pussy who can't take what he dishes out. As such, he takes full advantage of the fact that CP's moderators actually allow differing discourse.... after all, that's what chickenshits like TJ do: spam, troll, then run like a bitch to their 'home' forum to brag (and ban anyone who dares to follow). Frigging ghey.
TJ is a fat chickenshit and is exactly like оо. He should be given the same treatment as оо.

easymobee
11-28-2004, 04:21 PM
I'm sure. Cause if there's one thing Plummer's known for, it's being a clutch quarterback who performs well under pressure.

Actually ( through your sarcasm ) .... you do know that Jake is known for exactly that don't you?

He gained the comeback rep in College and then with Arizona he bought them back for a lot of their ( limited number of .. ) wins via the comeback route.

Think back to the 4th quarter this year in Denver-KC game (24-24)

Carolina and TB were both games that we won with strong play in the 4th quarter.

Jake threw a 37 yd TD to Lelie on 4th down to beat the Chargers this year as the game got near the end.

Taco John

You think this is about one pass?

Redcoats58
You mean like at the beggining of this season when every other thread on our board was about how the Broncos *

(* Violated the salary cap during their championship seasons) suck and the Chiefs were going to beat us at home?

You're barking up the wrong tree. People get banned over there for the same reasons they do over here. Show up with zero posts after a loss to gloat, and you'll get dealt with. Bet we have plenty of Chiefs fans over there who say it like they see it with no problems from me.
Keep telling yourself that.

Count Alex's Losses
11-28-2004, 04:22 PM
Jake threw a 37 yd TD to Lelie on 4th down to beat the Chargers this year as the game got near the end.

Plummer vs SD: 23 points
Green vs SD: 31 points (24 if you take off Dante's runback)

hmmmmmmm.....GREEN + DENVER DEFENSE = SUPER BOWL

Sure-Oz
11-28-2004, 04:22 PM
We are easily 8-3 with Plummer!!!!!

Count Alex's Losses
11-28-2004, 04:23 PM
We are easily 8-3 with Plummer's defense!

Fixed your typo.

HolmeZz
Actually ( through your sarcasm ) .... you do know that Jake is known for exactly that don't you?

He gained the comeback rep in College and then with Arizona he bought them back for a lot of their ( limited number of .. ) wins via the comeback route.

Think back to the 4th quarter this year in Denver-KC game (24-24)

Carolina and TB were both games that we won with strong play in the 4th quarter.

You're the biggest idiot/homer in the world if you can honestly say with a straight face that Jake is a quarterback who excels under pressure.

Taco John
Yes, absolutely.

I'm just trying understand why you would feel the need to do it in the first place.

Because I wanted to talk about how bad your quarterback is.

Redcoats58
11-28-2004, 04:24 PM
TJ is a fat chickenshit and is exactly like оо. He should be given the same treatment as оо.
I agree 100%. Nothing will happen to him though, I think he must have some dirt on the moderators here.

easymobee
11-28-2004, 04:25 PM
The pass against New Orleans hit Blaylock in the hands. There's no way you can blame that on Trent.

It hit him in the hands (correct).

The RB it hit in the hands though (DB) had to reach as high as he could to get it to hit said hands.

All the while having a LB hit him as he initially touched it.

Trent was under pressure and panicked.

Tossed it to the red blur in his line of sight.

The Best Case Scenario of that play was a 4 yard gain.

He would have been much better served throwing it out of the back of the endzone if anything.

Count Alex's Losses
11-28-2004, 04:25 PM
HAHA! ROMPER ROOM! ROFL

Count Alex's Losses
11-28-2004, 04:26 PM
The RB it hit in the hands though (DB) had to reach as high as he could to get it to hit said hands.

All the while having a LB hit him as he initially touched it.

Complete bullshit. Blaylock didn't even have to jump for that pass. And the nearest LB was the one that intercepted it five yards behind him.

Sure-Oz
11-28-2004, 04:26 PM
Fixed your typo.
:thumb:

It's ****in true too!

easymobee
11-28-2004, 04:28 PM
Complete bullshit. Blaylock didn't even have to jump for that pass. And the nearest LB was the one that intercepted it five yards behind him.

Was he not hit as that ball hit him in the "hands"?

Donger
11-28-2004, 04:28 PM
Because I wanted to talk about how bad your quarterback is.

Again, I find it strange that you then come onto said rivals BB and stir up the sh*t. For what purpose?

Taco John
11-28-2004, 04:29 PM
HAHA! ROMPER ROOM! ROFL

I got no problems with that...

Taco John
11-28-2004, 04:30 PM
Again, I find it strange that you then come onto said rivals BB and stir up the sh*t. For what purpose?

For what purpose do you post anything on this board?

easymobee
11-28-2004, 04:31 PM
Plummer vs SD: 23 points
Green vs SD: 31 points (24 if you take off Dante's runback)

hmmmmmmm.....GREEN + DENVER DEFENSE = SUPER BOWL

Plummer VS SD: WIN

Green VS SD: LOSS

Thats all you needed to write.

That was fun so i will continue.

Plummer VS TB: Win

Green VS TB: Loss

Plummer VS Carolina: WIN

Green VS Carolina: LOSS

Plummer VS HOU: WIN

Green VS HOU: LOSS

Plummer VS NO: WIN

Green VS NO: LOSS

PLUMMER VS KC: WIN

GREEN VS DENVER: LOSS

...to be fair ....

Green VS ATL: WIN

Plummer VS ATL: Loss

alanm
11-28-2004, 04:32 PM
You mean like at the beggining of this season when every other thread on our board was about how the Broncos * (* Violated the salary cap during their championship seasons) suck and the Chiefs were going to beat us at home?

You're barking up the wrong tree. People get banned over there for the same reasons they do over here. Show up with zero posts after a loss to gloat, and you'll get dealt with. Bet we have plenty of Chiefs fans over there who say it like they see it with no problems from me.So tonight if the Bronco's lose I expect all the Chief fans to come over to the Mange and spam the board with loser posts.:thumb:

Taco John
11-28-2004, 04:34 PM
So tonight if the Bronco's lose I expect all the Chief fans to come over to the Mange and spam the board with loser posts.:thumb:

Any of the ones who registered before today would likely have no problems. Just like here, if you register on the day of the loss to gloat, you get janked.

Phobia
11-28-2004, 04:36 PM
I agree 100%. Nothing will happen to him though, I think he must have some dirt on the moderators here.

Surely you don't really believe that. If you want, I can ban all dissenters and then our traffic will slow to the pace of raidersrocks' board. This site is a great place to talk about a variety of different topics. Taco John and all our other rival fans are a contributing factor to that success.

Count Alex's Losses
11-28-2004, 04:38 PM
Was he not hit as that ball hit him in the "hands"?

Blaylock was not hit by a linebacker on that play.

Donger
11-28-2004, 04:38 PM
For what purpose do you post anything on this board?

For discussion, obviously.

I can only assume that by choosing an intentionally aggressive and antagonistic thread title that you were/are trying to stir up the sh*t on a rival fan's BB.

Again, I understand being pleased when your rivals lose, but to come on their BB and post this stuff?

That's just weird to me.

Count Alex's Losses
11-28-2004, 04:39 PM
Plummer VS SD: WIN

Green VS SD: LOSS

Thats all you needed to write.

That was fun so i will continue.

Plummer VS TB: Win

Green VS TB: Loss

Plummer VS Carolina: WIN

Green VS Carolina: LOSS

Plummer VS HOU: WIN

Green VS HOU: LOSS

Plummer VS NO: WIN

Green VS NO: LOSS

PLUMMER VS KC: WIN

GREEN VS DENVER: LOSS

...to be fair ....

Green VS ATL: WIN

Plummer VS ATL: Loss

PLUMMER HAS A DEFENSE
GREEN DOES NOT
WAKE UP
PLUMMER IS NOT CAPABLE OF OUTDUELING PEYTON MANNING LIKE GREEN DID

Dartgod
11-28-2004, 04:41 PM
Easymommy is a homo troll just like Taco Jane.

NTTATWWT

Skip Towne
11-28-2004, 04:42 PM
Now we just need to "move" Taco John.

easymobee
11-28-2004, 04:45 PM
PLUMMER HAS A DEFENSE
GREEN DOES NOT
WAKE UP
PLUMMER IS NOT CAPABLE OF OUTDUELING PEYTON MANNING LIKE GREEN DID

Jake beat Indy last year in the dome to clinch the playoffs.

Count Alex's Losses
11-28-2004, 05:05 PM
Jake beat Indy last year in the dome to clinch the playoffs.

He didn't outduel Manning though.

Taco John
11-28-2004, 05:18 PM
For discussion, obviously.

Donger
11-28-2004, 05:28 PM
Well, that's a shame.

I was hoping for you to provide some insight why you feel the need to come onto your rival's BB and stir up sh*t? I understand discussion, but with your provocative title, you're merely making yourself a target for a negative discussion, as demonstrated by the way this thread has played out.

Now, I'm relatively sure that you knew what you were doing with said title. Therefore, you knew that the "discussion" you so dearly wanted was going to be a negative one.

So, why on earth do you feel the need to come here and do that? Is there something missing from your life that this action fills?

jettio
11-28-2004, 05:56 PM
TJ's use of the word excruciating and knee-jerk frustration with Green today inidicates only that he was hoping for the Chiefs to do the Broncos work for them today.

Crazy thread. The dude jumps Green because he was backing him today, and now it is supposed to be a case of how much fun it is for him to criticize him.

Green has flashed some of his bad decisions that he did in 2001 and 2002. He makes a lot of great timing throws and he still can throw the 20-25 yard out, a throw that Plummer will never make.

Plummer can make some good sight throws, and he moves well, Champ Bailey is as good as advertised, but the Broncos are of the quality that TJ and his brothers expect for them to lose to San Diego next week and to lose at Arrowhead and maybe even to Indy at home the last week of the season.

Broncos fans are now rooting against the Chargers, Jets, and Ravens more than they are rooting for their team to win their way into the post-season.

That is all you need to know about Plummer.

stevieray
11-28-2004, 05:57 PM
Geezus Taco, your posts are so high school.

Taco John
11-28-2004, 07:18 PM
Geezus Taco, your posts are so high school.

Watch that last step... It's a doozy...

Taco John
11-28-2004, 07:26 PM
Well, that's a shame.

I was hoping for you to provide some insight why you feel the need to come onto your rival's BB and stir up sh*t? I understand discussion, but with your provocative title, you're merely making yourself a target for a negative discussion, as demonstrated by the way this thread has played out.

Now, I'm relatively sure that you knew what you were doing with said title. Therefore, you knew that the "discussion" you so dearly wanted was going to be a negative one.

So, why on earth do you feel the need to come here and do that? Is there something missing from your life that this action fills?

I visit the Planet nearly every day. I have been doing so since it was first created. Why? Because I enjoy rivalry, and the community here isn't half bad. Even if half of the board is a bunch of bandwagon pussies.

I got the discussion I wanted. GoChiefs, like a man, made an attempt to defend his sorry quarterback. We had a good discussion, and we both enjoyed it. Yeah, I had to swat a few flies along the way. Just part of the rivalry.

I wonder why on earth you feel like crying about it instead of making a case for your guy. Either you are on Trent's bandwagon or your not. Instead of crying about me criticizing Trent, you might think about making a case for him. Instead of blubbering that mean ole' Taco John isn't pouring pity on us poor widdle Chiefs fans, you might find some pride and backbone and make a case that Trent isn't the overrated hack that I have him out to be...

...or you can cry and whine about the fact that I'm pointing out the stuff that you already know and it's not fair.

Donger
11-28-2004, 07:51 PM
I visit the Planet nearly every day. I have been doing so since it was first created. Why? Because I enjoy rivalry, and the community here isn't half bad. Even if half of the board is a bunch of bandwagon pussies.

I got the discussion I wanted. GoChiefs, like a man, made an attempt to defend his sorry quarterback. We had a good discussion, and we both enjoyed it. Yeah, I had to swat a few flies along the way. Just part of the rivalry.

I wonder why on earth you feel like crying about it instead of making a case for your guy. Either you are on Trent's bandwagon or your not. Instead of crying about me criticizing Trent, you might think about making a case for him. Instead of blubbering that mean ole' Taco John isn't pouring pity on us poor widdle Chiefs fans, you might find some pride and backbone and make a case that Trent isn't the overrated hack that I have him out to be...

...or you can cry and whine about the fact that I'm pointing out the stuff that you already know and it's not fair.

Again, I'm not crying about anything. I'm just trying to understand what on earth motivates you to post a deliberately antagonistic thread on a rival's BB.

What were you thinking when you made the thread?

These are simple questions. Your repeated deflections are beneath you. I think, upon observation, that you are a moderately intelligent person. So, I'm trying to gauge why a moderately intelligent person would post such a thing.

Nelson Muntz
11-28-2004, 10:31 PM
Surely you don't really believe that. If you want, I can ban all dissenters and then our traffic will slow to the pace of raidersrocks' board. This site is a great place to talk about a variety of different topics. Taco John and all our other rival fans are a contributing factor to that success.

And just what does Mrs. Jane contribute to this board? All I ever see is bullshit just to get people riled up with the occasional minor compliment just to take it back later when the situation changes or the player struggles. Hell gochiefs contributed more than TJ's bullshit.

KCWolfman
11-29-2004, 12:02 AM
I think we need a subforum of entitle "Taco John's open mouth, insert foot" posts.

Bowser
02-05-2005, 03:09 PM
You are dreaming. Wake up and look at the Broncos record when Jake is playing... Then compare it to the Broncos record when Jake is out.

You can say what you want about Jake and the talent around him and yadda yadda yadda. The record speaks for itself. Not to mention the fact that he's playing with "an old has-been" Rod Smith. "He lost Shannon Sharpe and won't be able to produce without him." "Ashlie Nash is a bust who will be out of the league after this season." And let's not forget that "with Clinton Portis gone, the offense will only be as good as Jake is."

Trent Green can't hold Jake's jock.

Oh, **** me! Taco bringing big time comedy gold!!

ROFL ROFL ROFL

And Ashley Nash IS a bust, you tit!

ROFL