PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Fans

OCChargerFan
11-28-2004, 04:57 PM
Despite what you may think of your team, I'm here to conratulate you guys on a good game. There were a few unfortunate breaks for each team today but at least you guys showed some heart in playing us to the bitter end. I was very impressed with your guys desire and character today. It woudl have been easy to roll over and die since your playoffs hopes were already pretty much gone. You guys just have too many injuries and we escaped with a big win for us. Good luck the rest of the way and hopefully you can beat the Turds and the Donkeys. We'll see you on the final day of the regular season.

Count Alex's Wins
11-28-2004, 04:59 PM
Classy.

We'll let you have another win in 2010.

Sure-Oz
11-28-2004, 05:01 PM
You guys got a good thing going, i hope you overtake the stupid donkeys! Next year I bet you will have 2 #1's to work with as well.

alanm
11-28-2004, 05:02 PM
Despite what you may think of your team, I'm here to conratulate you guys on a good game. There were a few unfortunate breaks for each team today but at least you guys showed some heart in playing us to the bitter end. I was very impressed with your guys desire and character today. It woudl have been easy to roll over and die since your playoffs hopes were already pretty much gone. You guys just have too many injuries and we escaped with a big win for us. Good luck the rest of the way and hopefully you can beat the Turds and the Donkeys. We'll see you on the final day of the regular season.Oh GAWD!! Now I know we've hit rock bottom. We're getting sympathy now from Charger fans. :deevee: This is too much. Someone put me out of my misery.:banghead:

go bowe
11-28-2004, 05:04 PM
Oh GAWD!! Now I know we've hit rock bottom. We're getting sympathy now from Charger fans. :deevee: This is too much. Someone put me out of my misery.:banghead:ok... :bang:

always glad to help out a fellow chiefs* (losers) fan... :thumb:

ck_IN
11-28-2004, 05:05 PM
Nice game and nice move on your part. If you guys don't win another game all year be sure to beat the Raiduhs and the Donks.

Personally I'm pulling for Marty to have some success.

As for our team, we've got a major rebuild on the horizon and a geriatric coach who probably doesn't have the stomache for it. Our D played well enough to win but our Offense, hand built by DV, screwed the pooch.

bricks
11-28-2004, 05:07 PM
ok... :bang:

always glad to help out a fellow chiefs* (losers) fan... :thumb:

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Phobia
11-28-2004, 05:09 PM
"some heart" - really? Okay, maybe '' that much. Our team sucks ass. You don't need to sugarcoat it. We've given away more games this year than I can recall. We might as well save some cap money and put 6 defensive players out there. I really don't know how much difference it would make.

gblowfish
11-28-2004, 05:55 PM
Browns and Chiefs fans agree. Quite frankly, Marty will get you close, but ultimately he'll break your heart every time.

OCChargerFan
11-28-2004, 06:04 PM
I'd much rather be close than have the lack of success we've had for the last 9 years.

I'm not sugarcoating anything. Frankly I have a lot of respect for Chiefs fans in general. Each year I hope that we can win the division but if we don't I hope that you guys do because the Donks and Turds are despicable.

You guys just need to shore up your D and you'll be alright. If we can turn it around in one year on D, you guys can too.