PDA

View Full Version : 1 playoff appearance in 7 years......

Deberg_1990
11-28-2004, 08:51 PM
No playoffs wins in 11 years.......Can someone please explain to me why Carl deserves to come back next year??? How in the world can we justify keeping this turd??

FloridaChief
11-28-2004, 08:56 PM

tommykat
11-28-2004, 08:59 PM
No playoffs wins in 11 years.......Can someone please explain to me why Carl deserves to come back next year??? How in the world can we justify keeping this turd??

You ask such a dumb ass question like that here! Get a FAULKING LIFE. No one is happy, but sports are just that.........I don't live it nor do any of us. Not to mention the pay they are getting for being beat the hell out of.

Dartgod
11-28-2004, 09:02 PM
You ask such a dumb ass question like that here! Get a FAULKING LIFE. No one is happy, but sports are just that.........I don't live it nor do any of us. Not to mention the pay they are getting for being beat the hell out of.
Ummmmm...I think this is a legitimate question to ask. Carl should be held accountable for his failures. Nothing dumb ass about it. :shake:

shaneo69
11-28-2004, 09:04 PM
Carl's doing a great job. I don't know why everybody's down on him.

KC Dan
11-28-2004, 09:06 PM
Ummmmm...I think this is a legitimate question to ask. Carl should be held accountable for his failures. Nothing dumb ass about it. :shake:
And that is why he will be back - his accomplishments. How many blackouts this year - NONE! He is doing his job for the organization quite well whether we like it or not.

Deberg_1990
11-28-2004, 09:07 PM

Agreed....im being serious. My wish is that he would take a step back and analyze his failings over the past 10 years or so and step down on his own accord. If he cant do that, then i hope Lamar Hunt grows some serious balls.

tommykat
11-28-2004, 09:08 PM

Just tired of the same questions about CP is all..........CP will go no place until someone finally realizes or decides "his" money isn't worth "him"!

Dartgod
11-28-2004, 09:10 PM
Just tired of the same questions about CP is all..........CP will go no place until someone finally realizes or decides "his" money isn't worth "him"!
Fine. I can understand tired. But don't accuse those asking the questions of being dumb asses.

tommykat
11-28-2004, 09:11 PM
Fine. I can understand tired. But don't accuse those asking the questions of being dumb asses.

Excuse me.........

Deberg_1990
11-28-2004, 09:14 PM

I give Carl all the credit in the world for returning this proud franchise back to glory in the late 80's and early 90's. The argument that he puts "butts in the seats" doesnt fly anymore. The fans are doing their job and are coming to games win or lose. Hes NOT holding up his end of the bargain anymore.

David.
11-28-2004, 09:19 PM
OH GOD NOT THE PUPPY!

Mr. Laz
11-28-2004, 09:22 PM
How in the world can we justify keeping this turd??
http://isotropic.org/uw/attic/money.jpg

its all about the Benjamin's baby

BigRedChief
11-28-2004, 09:26 PM
And that is why he will be back - his accomplishments. How many blackouts this year - NONE! He is doing his job for the organization quite well whether we like it or not.

I disagree. Doing his job quite well? The evidence says otherwise.

16 years of drafting and not one single impact WR, RB or QB.

2 playoff wins in 16 years.

6 losing seasons in the last 7 years with 3 different coaches.

Deberg_1990
11-28-2004, 09:27 PM
http://isotropic.org/uw/attic/money.jpg

its all about the Benjamin's baby

Seriously, this argument doesnt hold water anymore. No one keeps buying tickets to games bacause of anything that Carl does anymore. They keep doing it because they love the team and the Arrowhead game day experience. Lamar cant seriously think that?? Can he??

Mr. Laz
11-28-2004, 09:29 PM
I disagree. Doing his job quite well? The evidence says otherwise.

depends on what "his job" is considered to be

Lamar Hunt is running a business and that means Carl Peterson's job is to make money.

he is doing THAT job

as long as he keeps the stands full he is completing his primary function

"whether we like it or not"

Mr. Laz
11-28-2004, 09:33 PM
Seriously, this argument doesnt hold water anymore. No one keeps buying tickets to games bacause of anything that Carl does anymore. They keep doing it because they love the team and the Arrowhead game day experience. Lamar cant seriously think that?? Can he??

doesn't really matter... does it?

he's gotten the public "hooked" on the chiefs ... his job

the stadium is selling out(even if they dont attend) ... his job

as long he does enough to keep the public interest up ... he's doing is job.

if you look at this from a business stand point, results are the only thing that matters.

and as long as people buy the product, the bottomline is taken care of

if lamar hunt wasn't looking at it from a (primarily) business aspect, carl peterson would of been gone 5 years ago.

philfree
11-28-2004, 10:17 PM
I don't know.............Carld didn't fumble the KO return and he didn't throw the pick either :) He has failed to field a Champioship team though. Of course that can be done in any offseason for free.

PhilFree :arrow:

KCJohnny
11-28-2004, 10:18 PM
TWO WORDS:

Ticket sales.

Chief Henry
11-29-2004, 08:04 AM
16 years of drafting and not one single impact WR, RB or QB.

2 playoff wins in 16 years.

6 losing seasons in the last 7 years with 3 different coaches.

This is SAD :(