PDA

View Full Version : Mike Shannahan...

bobbything
11-28-2004, 11:02 PM
...looks like he's made out of plastic.

Around his eyes and sideburns his skin is yellow. The rest of his face is maroon.

Strange.

kczoo
11-28-2004, 11:11 PM
Hes such an arrogant arse, hes too proud to cover his frostbitten mug. Didnt you just want to go up and flick his frozen purple earlobe? OUCH!

Phobia
11-28-2004, 11:13 PM
That's not strange. That's just the genius trying to ooze out. Stand clear.

bricks
11-28-2004, 11:26 PM
F*ck Mike Shanahan. I mean seriously what a dumb f*ck. I really think he gave the Raiders the game. I mean I can't understand why, why the f*ck would you pass the ball on 2 downs with under a minute left in the game, instead run the ball force your opponents to use there timeouts, kill the clock. It woulda changed the whole perspective of the game.

ASS11
11-28-2004, 11:27 PM
That's not strange. That's just the genius trying to ooze out. Stand clear.

It's nuclear meltdown, man. Like Godzilla in his final stages of existence.

The genius is fading.

ChiefsCountry
11-29-2004, 01:14 AM
I hate to say it but Shanahan did win two Super Bowls with f*king Greg Robinson something our beloved Dick couldnt do.

KCWolfman
11-29-2004, 01:19 AM
One would think an NFL coach could afford better false teeth. I hate the way it looks as though he has some bad polygrip going on all the time.

RealSNR
11-29-2004, 01:20 AM
This thread ISN'T worthless without pics.

alanm
11-29-2004, 01:23 AM
I hate to say it but Shanahan did win two Super Bowls with f*king Greg Robinson something our beloved Dick couldnt do.He also had Horse Teeth and Terell Davis. Rod Smith, Floppy and Sharpe. Plus the obligatory cheating Donx linemen. And a Defense. Let's not lessen the importance of that fact. Even Knobinson couldn't screw up that team.

Coach
11-29-2004, 01:24 AM
He also had Horse Teeth and Terell Davis. Rod Smith, Floppy and Sharpe. Plus the obligatory cheating Donx linemen. And a Defense. Let's not lessen the importance of that fact. Even Knobinson couldn't screw up that team.

Yeah, plus I think that he also had Knobinson on a short leash as well.

alanm
11-29-2004, 01:26 AM
One would think an NFL coach could afford better false teeth. I hate the way it looks as though he has some bad polygrip going on all the time.There's a joke involving Polygrip, Gums, The Rat and Bowlen. But I'll leave it up for someone else to hit this out of the ballpark.