PDA

View Full Version : Mike Shannahan...

bobbything
11-28-2004, 10:02 PM
...looks like he's made out of plastic.

Around his eyes and sideburns his skin is yellow. The rest of his face is maroon.

Strange.

kczoo
11-28-2004, 10:11 PM
Hes such an arrogant arse, hes too proud to cover his frostbitten mug. Didnt you just want to go up and flick his frozen purple earlobe? OUCH!

Phobia
11-28-2004, 10:13 PM
That's not strange. That's just the genius trying to ooze out. Stand clear.

bricks
11-28-2004, 10:26 PM
F*ck Mike Shanahan. I mean seriously what a dumb f*ck. I really think he gave the Raiders the game. I mean I can't understand why, why the f*ck would you pass the ball on 2 downs with under a minute left in the game, instead run the ball force your opponents to use there timeouts, kill the clock. It woulda changed the whole perspective of the game.

Count Zarth
11-28-2004, 10:27 PM
That's not strange. That's just the genius trying to ooze out. Stand clear.

It's nuclear meltdown, man. Like Godzilla in his final stages of existence.

The genius is fading.

ChiefsCountry
11-29-2004, 12:14 AM
I hate to say it but Shanahan did win two Super Bowls with f*king Greg Robinson something our beloved Dick couldnt do.

KCWolfman
11-29-2004, 12:19 AM
One would think an NFL coach could afford better false teeth. I hate the way it looks as though he has some bad polygrip going on all the time.

SNR
11-29-2004, 12:20 AM
This thread ISN'T worthless without pics.

alanm
11-29-2004, 12:23 AM
I hate to say it but Shanahan did win two Super Bowls with f*king Greg Robinson something our beloved Dick couldnt do.He also had Horse Teeth and Terell Davis. Rod Smith, Floppy and Sharpe. Plus the obligatory cheating Donx linemen. And a Defense. Let's not lessen the importance of that fact. Even Knobinson couldn't screw up that team.

Coach
11-29-2004, 12:24 AM
He also had Horse Teeth and Terell Davis. Rod Smith, Floppy and Sharpe. Plus the obligatory cheating Donx linemen. And a Defense. Let's not lessen the importance of that fact. Even Knobinson couldn't screw up that team.

Yeah, plus I think that he also had Knobinson on a short leash as well.

alanm
11-29-2004, 12:26 AM
One would think an NFL coach could afford better false teeth. I hate the way it looks as though he has some bad polygrip going on all the time.There's a joke involving Polygrip, Gums, The Rat and Bowlen. But I'll leave it up for someone else to hit this out of the ballpark.