PDA

View Full Version : Taco's explanation forthcoming

Skip Towne
11-28-2004, 10:04 PM
At least I hope he will show up and explain how the Donx didn't really lose this game.

dirk digler
11-28-2004, 10:04 PM
They actually won before they lost.

Count Zarth
11-28-2004, 10:05 PM
I'll be expecting a post about how Plummer got them into FG range.

morphius
11-28-2004, 10:05 PM
I like the come on Plummer its goat or god post from him, LMAO.

Miles
11-28-2004, 10:06 PM
I think he will blame it on the weather hurting their great pass D.

Iowanian
11-28-2004, 10:06 PM
I'm more interested to see the interpretation of the no-call on the blatant, blatant Hold on the Droughs TD run, and the Blatant, blatan PI-noncall when they knocked the WR to the ground before the ball arrived.

Just another uncalled Cheap shot by a Denver Safety.

I wish the most unpleasant of Social diseases on Donks, give to their wives by a Raidur fan.

Saulbadguy
11-28-2004, 10:07 PM
I already heard it in the chatroom. "Our season is not over...when we lose to the chargers and the chiefs, then it is over".

Taco John
11-28-2004, 10:08 PM
Great game. Hard fought on both sides. Both teams showed a hell of a lot of heart and pride out there. Hopefully, your team was watching and taking notes.

Cry about the refs Iowajian... You and Stevie could start a support group to cope.

Skip Towne
11-28-2004, 10:09 PM
I'm more interested to see the interpretation of the no-call on the blatant, blatant Hold on the Droughs TD run, and the Blatant, blatan PI-noncall when they knocked the WR to the ground before the ball arrived.

Just another uncalled Cheap shot by a Denver Safety.

I wish the most unpleasant of Social diseases on Donks, give to their wives by a Raidur fan.
Now, Iowanian, that last part was totally uncalled for. Oh well... what he hell. Hahahahahahahahaha

Rausch
11-28-2004, 10:09 PM
Cry about the refs Iowajian... You and Stevie could start a support group to cope.

Do they serve pie? I like pie...

Iowanian
11-28-2004, 10:10 PM
Taco........If you don't think that was a blatand Pass interference call, your eyes are full of JakeJuice.

Ari Chi3fs
11-28-2004, 10:11 PM
Chiefs win is #1
Donkos loss is close #2... damn I love to see them lose on National TV. heh.

Rain Man
11-28-2004, 10:11 PM
I'm wondering when Champ Bailey is going to be benched. That guy couldn't start for the Chiefs, the way he's playing.

Straight, No Chaser
11-28-2004, 10:12 PM
Astonished... to see Chief fans actually elated about the Raiders... winning. It's a barometer for this waste of a season. PFB when a Raiders win does this. Pathetic.

Iowanian
Hey...........that Burnt QB only cost them a 1500 yard Running back.

Our Burnt CB only cost some FA money and a couple of iffy draft picks.

I'm not elated with a Faid win..............Its the Jake Choke and the Donk loss that saves my football-day. Champ baily burned for 200 yards is just the whipped topping on this orange pumkin-jersey pie.

Taco John
Taco........If you don't think that was a blatand Pass interference call, your eyes are full of JakeJuice.

If the topic about whether NFL refs suck or not, I'm all for it... But there's no use in crying about it, because it happens in every game.

Skip Towne
11-28-2004, 10:13 PM
Dammit, the fatass hispanic got in and out before I got to slap him around. I hope he leaves the board because I called him a hispanic.

dirk digler
11-28-2004, 10:14 PM
From the Orange Drain;

It was the uniforms that caused us to lose. ROFL

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=20351

Taco John
11-28-2004, 10:15 PM
Hey Skip, your team has 3 wins. ou think I'm going to be bothered by anything a Chiefs fan has to say right now?

Iowanian
11-28-2004, 10:17 PM
Oh no Taco.....Don't be bitter..........We saw the Bukaki party you Donk fans had on your site about the Chiefs loss.

Rain Man
11-28-2004, 10:18 PM
So...are you going to watch the playoffs this year, TJ? Or are you going to just sit around and read like we are?

RedNeckRaider
11-28-2004, 10:19 PM
Well that did not suck! as far as the game Denver caught some huge calls and a few breaks and lost a game that upper level teams don't lose. Denver fan may say that I am talking smack but I am just calling it like I saw it. I did not hold out much hope for this game, this was a nice surprise.

Phobia
11-28-2004, 10:20 PM
Hey Skip, your team has 3 wins. ou think I'm going to be bothered by anything a Chiefs fan has to say right now?

Dude, do you want to come over to my house to watch Indy, NE, Pittsburgh, NY, Baltimore, and Sandy Eggo represent the AFC in the playoffs?

dirk digler
11-28-2004, 10:21 PM
Well that did not suck! as far as the game Denver caught some huge calls and a few breaks and lost a game that upper level teams don't lose. Denver fan may say that I am talking smack but I am just calling it like I saw it. I did not hold out much hope for this game, this was a nice surprise.

It was a great game no doubt about it and I was a Raider fan for the evening. You guys played inspired ball and I respect that. Porter just owned the over rated Bailey.

Taco John
11-28-2004, 10:21 PM

If that's the case, then there are no upper level teams in this league... So I'm ok with that...

This game was a disappointment, but hardly crucial... Next week is the crucial game.

dirk digler
11-28-2004, 10:23 PM
If that's the case, then there are no upper level teams in this league... So I'm ok with that...

This game was a disappointment, but hardly crucial... Next week is the crucial game.

You're joking right? EVERY divisional game is crucial especially when you are tied for 1st, or was tied for first.

Rain Man
I think it's safe to call Indianapolis, Philadelphia, and New England upper-level teams. I'm not sure what to think about Pittsburgh.

alanm
I'm wondering when Champ Bailey is going to be benched. That guy couldn't start for the Chiefs, the way he's playing.Now that's cold Kevin.

alanm
11-28-2004, 10:25 PM
Astonished... to see Chief fans actually elated about the Raiders... winning. It's a barometer for this waste of a season. PFB when a Raiders win does this. Pathetic.You're right. But it's all we got. :banghead:

Iowanian
11-28-2004, 10:26 PM
I think next week.......hope even........that the Game in sandy eggo.........they have truck loads of sand spread on the field.......because after they've digested, and dug the hole..........I hope they'll have the decency to cover that Orange Speckled stink pickle up.

dirk digler
I think it's safe to call Indianapolis, Philadelphia, and New England upper-level teams. I'm not sure what to think about Pittsburgh.

I think only NE and Pittsburgh are upper-level teams. Philadelphia is a fraud and since their aren't any real teams in the NFC they won the division this week.

Indy has a D worse than ours so if you can slow down Peyton their focked. He won't be able to throw for 6 TD's this year in the playoffs since we won't be there.

RedNeckRaider

This game was a disappointment, but hardly crucial... Next week is the crucial game. You are right next week is huge for you guys, and I think the Patriots or Steelers win games like that. The Chargers won one like it today. That all said you are still in the hunt and can prove I am wrong starting with the Chargers. My team is out of it so knocking Denver off was very cool.

Rausch

I think they've got the talent to go all the way, but the Pats Defense will tear up a rookie QB in the playoffs...

Once Ruthlessbomber gets some experience they'll be super bowl favorites...

alanm
11-28-2004, 10:28 PM
You're joking right? EVERY divisional game is crucial especially when you are tied for 1st, or was tied for first.Especially when there is not going to be a WC team come out of the west.

tk13
11-28-2004, 10:29 PM

Ehhh, the only reason next week's game is crucial now is because you lost this one. I think that would make tonight's loss pretty important. You win tonight then a win next week pretty much gives you the division. Now you're in a situation where a loss pretty much costs you the division. I think that is a pretty large swing....

Taco John
11-28-2004, 10:29 PM
You're joking right? EVERY divisional game is crucial especially when you are tied for 1st, or was tied for first.

No, I'm not joking. We have no tiebreaker to worry about with the Raiders. Why should this game matter? If we beat San Diego next week, this week doesn't mean shat...

Taco John
11-28-2004, 10:30 PM
You are right next week is huge for you guys, and I think the Patriots or Steelers win games like that. The Chargers won one like it today. That all said you are still in the hunt and can prove I am wrong starting with the Chargers. My team is out of it so knocking Denver off was very cool.

I guess I didn't realize that the Patriots and the Steelers were undefeated.

Saulbadguy
11-28-2004, 10:31 PM
With only 16 games played, every game is crucial.

I suggest someone save TJ's sig pic, and alter it to read "Denver Broncos"...because with a couple more L's, the will be at home as well.

Taco John
11-28-2004, 10:32 PM
Especially when there is not going to be a WC team come out of the west.

I love prognostication from sour grape fans who have no shot at the playoffs. It's easy to guess that there will be no wildcard spot coming out of the west when you've got no stake in it. But all it amounts to is wishful thinking right now. Keep wishing, and hoping, and praying and pleading...

dirk digler
11-28-2004, 10:33 PM
No, I'm not joking. We have no tiebreaker to worry about with the Raiders. Why should this game matter? If we beat San Diego next week, this week doesn't mean shat...

Because it is a divisional game silly. The games in the division are more important than any other regular season games you play all year. Don't forget TJ you have to come to Arrowhead in a few weeks and the Chiefs aren't going to lay down for the Broncos despite what you think. We may only win 1 or 2 more games this season but if you think the Chiefs won't wanna destroy your playoff hopes think again.

Taco John
11-28-2004, 10:33 PM
With only 16 games played, every game is crucial.

I suggest someone save TJ's sig pic, and alter it to read "Denver Broncos *

(* Violated the salary cap during their championship seasons)"...because with a couple more L's, the will be at home as well.

Our playoff hopes are currently alive and well...

I welcome you to create a graphic proclaiming our playoff hopes dead though...

Taco John
11-28-2004, 10:35 PM
Ehhh, the only reason next week's game is crucial now is because you lost this one. I think that would make tonight's loss pretty important. You win tonight then a win next week pretty much gives you the division. Now you're in a situation where a loss pretty much costs you the division. I think that is a pretty large swing....

Next week's game was crucial either way, win or lose against the Raiders. A loss next week put us in a bad situation either way.

Skip Towne
11-28-2004, 10:36 PM
OK, then it won't bother you if I call you a beaner, beaner?

dirk digler
11-28-2004, 10:36 PM
I love prognostication from sour grape fans who have no shot at the playoffs. It's easy to guess that there will be no wildcard spot coming out of the west when you've got no stake in it. But all it amounts to is wishful thinking right now. Keep wishing, and hoping, and praying and pleading...

It is not sour grapes TJ. Look at the playoff standings right now, with your loss you guys are in 8th place. Whoever wins the divsion, either the Broncos or the Chargers, the loser will not make the playoffs.

Count Zarth
11-28-2004, 10:37 PM
I think bitter Chiefs fans should can it.

Yeah it's nice to see the Donks choke one away. But face it...Shanahan OWNS Marty. It's a simple fact of life.

There's no way Denver loses that game next week. Not a chance in hell.

Besides, it will be more fun when the Chiefs knock them out of the playoffs on the 19th.

Rausch

Done. But I'm not going to jinx it...

Taco John
Done. But I'm not going to jinx it...

If you created it, you already did jinx it.

Iowanian
11-28-2004, 10:38 PM
gochiefs............you've been tossing salads over at the Mange since week 1.

I care not for your opinion on this subject...........However, if the Chiefs beat the Mighty Donks in Dec..........This peasant will rejoice.

Saulbadguy
11-28-2004, 10:38 PM

Oh well. Good luck vs Miami, and more importantly Indy at home, if you can't even beat the lowly Raiders, AT HOME.

Also...You face SD on the road, Tennesee, and Kansas City.

I'll spot you the Miami and the Kansas City game. You will lose @SD and vs Indy, with the Titans game in the air.

10-6 or 9-7..pick your poison. Either way, enjoy January like the rest of us Chiefs fans will.

RedNeckRaider
11-28-2004, 10:39 PM
I guess I didn't realize that the Patriots and the Steelers were undefeated.
Come on TJ you know me I don't and ain't talking shit, they have lost one game each. With 1st place on the line Denver and the Chargers played team they should beat, one on the road one at home. Who the **** is in first? If you think Denver stands up to the Pats or Steelers or Indy for that matter your more of a homer than I thought. You guys can start next week to prove me wrong but as of now you and a few Denver fans are the only ones who think anything different than what I posted.

Ugly Duck
Denver.... lost a game that upper level teams don't lose. And after all the bullshit slops back and forth after this game.... it is the above quote from the Neck that will endure. For he doth speaketh the Awsome Truth: Teams with playoff perserverance do not lose games like we witnessed tonight. The curse of the Elway is still in full effect.... there will be no postseason victories for this slimy Donky team.....

Sure-Oz
I hope that is the only other game we win this season, just for the draft pick. Of course I want us to win every game from here on out but I especially want us to knock those donkeys on their ass and make some horse glue.

Iowanian
Skip.........with so much available and legit material.......you don't need to dig for crumbs in that bag.

Phobia
11-28-2004, 10:40 PM

Come on dude. You lost to the Raiders. Are you really talking shit after a pathetic loss to the Raiders?

alanm
Because it is a divisional game silly. The games in the division are more important than any other regular season games you play all year. Don't forget TJ you have to come to Arrowhead in a few weeks and the Chiefs aren't going to lay down for the Broncos * (* Violated the salary cap during their championship seasons) despite what you think. We may only win 1 or 2 more games this season but if you think the Chiefs won't wanna destroy your playoff hopes think again.Yeah we have done a pretty good job of knocking the Bronco's out of the playoffs in recent years. It's at least something to look forward to.:thumb:

Count Zarth
gochiefs............you've been tossing salads over at the Mange since week 1.

I care not for your opinion on this subject...........However, if the Chiefs beat the Mighty Donks in Dec..........This peasant will rejoice.

I'm backhanded like that.

And for all my Iowanian-proclaimed tossing, they mostly hate my guts over there.

I'm just telling it like it is.

Valiant
11-28-2004, 10:41 PM
What did anybody expect anything else... Taco has shown time and time agian that he is a two-faced piece of shit in the way he posts and the illogic he spews....

Chiefs lose to a better record team at home and we suck..
Broncos lose to a worse record team at home and it doesnt matter...

Taco is the biggest Kerry impersonator i have ever seen...

dirk digler
11-28-2004, 10:41 PM
Come on TJ you know me I don't and ain't talking shit, they have lost one game each. With 1st place on the line Denver and the Chargers played team they should beat, one on the road one at home. Who the **** is in first? If you think Denver stands up to the Pats or Steelers or Indy for that matter your more of a homer than I thought. You guys can start next week to prove me wrong but as of now you and a few Denver fans are the only ones who think anything different than what I posted.

Great post RNR! He needs a reality check.

Ugly Duck
11-28-2004, 10:43 PM
I hope that is the only other game we win this season, just for the draft pick. but I especially want us to knock those donkeys on their ass and make some horse glue.I'm with you on that one.... if all we manage is to put Sandy Eggo in the playoffs instead of the DonkTurds, there is still reason to cheer this season. Go any team that plays against Denver!!

Iowanian
11-28-2004, 10:43 PM
I'm backhanded like that.

And for all my Iowanian-proclaimed tossing, they mostly hate my guts over there.

I'm just telling it like it is.

My appologies meatpeaker...........I didn't have the subtitles turned on, on my TV, and was unable to translate your lines because I don't speak a language where

"MMmmfffff mmmmffff MMMFFffffffffffff Mmmff gfmmmmmmmff" are words.

Thanks for being such a sport and fighting the good fight.

dirk digler
11-28-2004, 10:44 PM
Damn I was wrong the Donkeys are 7th. But still out of the playoffs as of today.

1. Steelers 10 1
2. Patriots 10 1
3. Chargers 8 3
4. Colts 8 3
5. Jets 8 3
6. Ravens 7 4
Broncos 7 4
Jaguars 6 5

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1928367

Ugly Duck
11-28-2004, 10:46 PM
Donkeys are 7th.... out of the playoffs as of today.
Dang.... I'm actually proud of my team for that.... maybe this season ain't so bad after all...

Taco John

We can beat the Pats and Steelers. We can beat Indy. Our team is capable.

the Talking Can
man, taco is a sore loser.....this is midly entertaining compared to Johhny's "feel sorry for me post"

Skip Towne
Skip.........with so much available and legit material.......you don't need to dig for crumbs in that bag.
But...but... I was trying to send the fat **** running away from this board again. Hell, it worked last time.

Sure-Oz
11-28-2004, 10:47 PM
It will most likely take them to win the division to get in, them or SD will get screwed most likely with all the good teams in the AFC, atleast at this point. Let's hope it's the donkeys cause they will be where we are at, and have a shittier draft pick.

the Talking Can
11-28-2004, 10:47 PM

has there ever been a better set-up for the Iraqi Minister of Information pic?
ROFL

I'm so lazy....

Iowanian
11-28-2004, 10:49 PM

Boon
11-28-2004, 10:49 PM

Not if you can't beat the Faid at HOME fatboy!!

Count Zarth
11-28-2004, 10:50 PM

http://www.150.si.edu/images/8shoe.jpg

ROFL

dirk digler
11-28-2004, 10:50 PM
has there ever been a better set-up for the Iraqi Minister of Information pic?
ROFL

I'm so lazy....

No shit. But on any given Sunday...

No way they can beat the Pats especially in Foxboro and no way the beat the Colts because their secondary sucks worse than ours. Maybe the Steelers and only if they played them at Invesco. Remember the Steelers have beat both the Pats and the Eagles.

KcMizzou
11-28-2004, 10:51 PM
We can beat the Pats and Steelers. We can beat Indy. Our team is capable.I think I can... I think I can... I think I can...

the Talking Can
oh hell...here it is:

http://www.papillonsartpalace.com/IRAQI_MINISTER_JPG_OF_INFORMATION_BAGHDAD_BOB.jpg

"We can beat the Pats and Steelers. We can beat Indy. Our team is capable."

Taco John
man, taco is a sore loser.....this is midly entertaining compared to Johhny's "feel sorry for me post"

Sore loser? How do you figure?

I think it was a great game, hard fought on both sides of the ball. It was definitely a Broncos/Raiders match-up for the books and delivered on what the rivalry has historically promised. It was certainly one of the best games of the season, in my opinion. I'm not actually sore at all...

How did you get sore loser out of any of this? Or are you just grasping at anything and hoping I will respond in kind?

dirk digler
11-28-2004, 10:56 PM

I think it was a great game, hard fought on both sides of the ball. It was definitely a Broncos *

(* Violated the salary cap during their championship seasons)/Raiders match-up for the books and delivered on what the rivalry has historically promised. It was certainly one of the best games of the season, in my opinion. I'm not actually sore at all...

How did you get sore loser out of any of this? Or are you just grasping at anything and hoping I will respond in kind?

I agree it was a hell of a game and maybe the best of the season no doubt. What gets me is this was your type of game to win. You are playing a 3-7 team from warm CA at home in the snow against your most hated rival with a division title on the line. Big loss IMO.

Phobia
I see a Denver win against Miami and a maybe against the Titans.

The Broncos could very likely go 8-8 or 9-7 and be staying at home in January. Why is TJ floating a tombstone over here? If the Broncos can't beat the Raiders IN Denver, there's no way they beat the Titans in their house. The other games are obvious losses.

Skip Towne
oh hell...here it is:

http://www.papillonsartpalace.com/IRAQI_MINISTER_JPG_OF_INFORMATION_BAGHDAD_BOB.jpg

"We can beat the Pats and Steelers. We can beat Indy. Our team is capable."
Hahahahahahahahahaha. Taco's wise ass shit got moved to the Romper Room earlier today. And he isn't faring well after the Donx collapse. He's nothing but a troll and should be shitcanned. Endelt, where are you when we need you? Prolly off drunk again. Oh, well.

Taco John
11-28-2004, 10:57 PM
Talk it up. We have just as good a shot as any team. The Patriots are good, but they're not invincible. The Steelers can be beat. We've beat Indy before. Our defense is geared toward beating them. I believe we can do it. It won't be easy, but who said winning the Superbowl is easy...

Most important, I'm just happy to be in the position where I get the opportunity to defend my team's chances in the playoffs against a bunch os sour grapers who have no shot at seeing their team in the post season dance. It's truly a priveledge to be able to sit up here and play king of the hill with folks who have no real shot at the top of this mountain.

The Bad Guy
11-28-2004, 10:58 PM

If you don't care, then why come here?

Phobia
11-28-2004, 10:59 PM
Talk it up. We have just as good a shot as any team. The Patriots are good, but they're not invincible. The Steelers can be beat. We've beat Indy before. Our defense is geared toward beating them. I believe we can do it. It won't be easy, but who said winning the Superbowl is easy...

Why do you keep talking about Indy and Pittsburgh? I don't see them anywhere on your remaining schedule. Are you looking ahead to 2005 already?

If you can't beat Oakland at home, you won't beat anybody except Miami the rest of the way. 8-8 teams don't make the playoffs in the AFC.

dirk digler
11-28-2004, 11:00 PM

Most important, I'm just happy to be in the position where I get the opportunity to defend my team's chances in the playoffs against a bunch os sour grapers who have no shot at seeing their team in the post season dance. It's truly a priveledge to be able to sit up here and play king of the hill with folks who have no real shot at the top of this mountain.

You need professional help TJ.

Taco John
I see a Denver win against Miami and a maybe against the Titans.

The Broncos *

(* Violated the salary cap during their championship seasons) could very likely go 8-8 or 9-7 and be staying at home in January. Why is TJ floating a tombstone over here? If the Broncos *

(* Violated the salary cap during their championship seasons) can't beat the Raiders IN Denver, there's no way they beat the Titans in their house. The other games are obvious losses.

The Titans aren't a division rival. The Chiefs of all teams should know that record doesn't matter when you play an AFC West division rival. I can't believe what a bunch of reactionaries you guys are.

You should know something about obvious losses...

dirk digler
Why do you keep talking about Indy and Pittsburgh? I don't see them anywhere on your schedule. Are you looking ahead to 2005 already?

ROFL

Taco John
Why do you keep talking about Indy and Pittsburgh? I don't see them anywhere on your schedule. Are you looking ahead to 2005 already?

We play Indy on Jan 2.

Iowanian
. Why is TJ floating a tombstone over here? .

Thats not a tombstone you're seeing floating in the punchbowl.......Unless in Phillville, punchbowl means Orange Dookie loaf.

WilliamTheIrish
11-28-2004, 11:01 PM

Because he's so not bothered by what Chiefs fans have to say.

Valiant
11-28-2004, 11:01 PM

I think it was a great game, hard fought on both sides of the ball. It was definitely a Broncos *

(* Violated the salary cap during their championship seasons)/Raiders match-up for the books and delivered on what the rivalry has historically promised. It was certainly one of the best games of the season, in my opinion. I'm not actually sore at all...

Thats funny plummer/bailey choked agian in a close game just like the the KC/SD match up today.. where is the i was wrong thread by you... Thats right you are a troll and the double standard queen..

Count Zarth
11-28-2004, 11:03 PM
We've beat Indy before. Our defense is geared toward beating them.

How exactly is a defense who's pass rush is worse than KC's "geared" toward beating the Colts?

Manning will kill you guys....

Taco John
But to answer your question, it's because Indy and Pittsburgh are the proverbial "teams to beat." I can understand why you wouldn't know that, being that your "teams to beat" were the Texans and the Panthers. How'd that turn up anyway?

Phobia
We play Indy on Jan 2.

I know I keep typing Indy, but my brain is really thinking New England. Please substitute the Patriots for the Colts in my last few posts. Thanks.

Taco John
11-28-2004, 11:04 PM
How exactly is a defense who's pass rush is worse than KC's "geared" toward beating the Colts?

Manning will kill you guys....

ROFL

Is this the new Planet Party Line? Our defense is worse than yours in one way or another. I've read it about five different ways... First it's our secondary is worse than yours... Now it's pass rush is worse than yours.... Neither are possible. But whatever.

You forget that Trevor Pryce is on the mend...

Straight, No Chaser
At least I hope he will show up and explain how the Donx didn't really lose this game.

No, the big dude who managed to lift both feet off the ground and block Elam's kick won the game.

I wouldn't be crowing too much. If that win woke the Raiders up we still have to go in there next week with last place on the line

--->

Phobia
But to answer your question, it's because Indy and Pittsburgh are the proverbial "teams to beat." I can understand why you wouldn't know that, being that your "teams to beat" were the Texans and the Panthers. How'd that turn up anyway?

I don't think this thread is about the Chiefs - stick a fork in them. Why are we deflecting onto the Chiefs when we're talking about the Broncos?

Boon
11-28-2004, 11:06 PM

Second place in the AFC West is hardly king of the hill fatboy!

Count Zarth
ROFL

Is this the new Planet Party Line? Our defense is worse than yours in one way or another. I've read it about five different ways... First it's our secondary is worse than yours... Now it's pass rush is worse than yours.... Neither are possible. But whatever.

You forget that Trevor Pryce is on the mend...

Pryce is hardly on the mend. At this point it would be a miracle if he returns this year.

If Pryce returns 100%, your pass rush is good enough to pressure Manning. Without him, Manning will pick your ass apart.

As for KC pass rush vs Denver...we have more sacks...bite me.

stevieray
I don't think this thread is about the Chiefs - stick a fork in them. Why are we deflecting onto the Chiefs when we're talking about the Broncos *

(* Violated the salary cap during their championship seasons)?

ROFL

Valiant

How did that weak ass atlanta team do agianst you agian..

Taco John

"We hate Taco John! Why does he come here! Why don't the mods ban him? Whaaaah! We just want to start threads about him... and post 100 replies in all of his threads... Just to show how much we hate him"

Don't you people ever get sick of whining?

tk13
11-28-2004, 11:08 PM
We've beat Indy before. Our defense is geared toward beating them.

I don't think so at all, your D is built more for coverage than rushing the passer. You give Manning all day, and he'll eat you alive. Plus if you think Joey Porter will hurt Champ, Marvin Harrison will bend him over and make him wear a blonde wig while asking him who his daddy is.... that doesn't even account for the other two WR's, two TE's, and two RB's coming out of the backfield.

Count Zarth
11-28-2004, 11:09 PM
How did that weak ass atlanta team do agianst you agian..

Atlanta's pretty good...Denver has trouble with good teams though.

dirk digler
How about that weak ass Cincinnati team that you couldn't beat.

RedNeckRaider
ROFLCaught you on tv today

Phobia
"We hate Taco John! Why does he come here! Why don't the mods ban him? Whaaaah! We just want to start threads about him... and post 100 replies in all of his threads... Just to show how much we hate him"

Don't you people ever get sick of whining?

Let it all out, TJ. I'd be really ****ing pissed after a loss to Oakland at home, too. Don't hold back.

Valiant
11-28-2004, 11:11 PM
Atlanta's pretty good...Denver has trouble with good teams though.

Atlanta is pretty average in a weak ass division...

Just remember all the shit Donk fans were talking after we beat them..that they were going to roll the Vicks even harder.. How did that game plan turn out for em...

Taco John
11-28-2004, 11:12 PM
How about that weak ass Cincinnati team that you couldn't beat.

Eh. It was their first MNF game in 15 years. They wanted it more than we did.

I'll worry about that (and this) loss if we lose the next two games. Until then, it was just a division rival game that we ended up on the wrong side of. A good wake-up call for the troops that we have to pull it together for this final run.

Taco John
11-28-2004, 11:13 PM
Let it all out, TJ. I'd be really ****ing pissed after a loss to Oakland at home, too. Don't hold back.

Oddly, I'm not pissed. It was a rough outing, no doubt. We lost some games we shouldn't have lost both times we won the Superbowl... These things happen...

Phobia
11-28-2004, 11:14 PM
I'll worry about that (and this) loss if we lose the next two games. Until then, it was just a division rival game that we ended up on the wrong side of. A good wake-up call for the troops that we have to pull it together for this final run.

I think I've read this quote somewhere before....

Hmmmmmm.

Did you borrow it out of a Dick Vermeil press conference?

KCWolfman
11-28-2004, 11:16 PM
Oddly, I'm not pissed. It was a rough outing, no doubt. We lost some games we shouldn't have lost both times we won the Superbowl... These things happen...
John Elway is still playing?

You also lost games you shouldn't have in seasons where you failed to make the playoffs.

dirk digler
11-28-2004, 11:19 PM
Eh. It was their first MNF game in 15 years. They wanted it more than we did.

TJ, if I were you I would be worried about one thing. You guys are the <b>ONLY</b> team in the league with a top 5 offense and a top 5 defense yet you still struggle. You guys should be rollin people and you're not.

If the Chiefs had a top 5 D we would printing SB tickets right now.

Taco John
11-28-2004, 11:19 PM
I think I've read this quote somewhere before....

Hmmmmmm.

Did you borrow it out of a Dick Vermeil press conference?

ROFL

Seriously... lost in the shuffle of the painful loss is that the Broncos had a lot of positive things that they could build on from this game. Kelly Herndon played lights out, and Walls made some excellent plays as well... Jake looked good out there, and was awesome on that final drive. Rod got the longest TD of his career. Reuben put up another 100 yard game.

Champ got burnt, no doubt. Welcome to Denver Champ, adjust your cleats accordingly.

It's not a "end of the world" loss for us. Certainly, I don't consider it a confidence shaker.

Cochise
11-28-2004, 11:20 PM
Well, we may suck ass, but at least Denver is just mediocre.

stevieray
11-28-2004, 11:20 PM
John Elway is still playing?

You also lost games you shouldn't have in seasons where you failed to make the playoffs.

you didn't hear? tonight's loss is irrelevant, they are going to win the division.

Taco John
11-28-2004, 11:22 PM
TJ, if I were you I would be worried about one thing. You guys are the <b>ONLY</b> team in the league with a top 5 offense and a top 5 defense yet you still struggle. You guys should be rollin people and you're not.

If the Chiefs had a top 5 D we would printing SB tickets right now.

You guys were printing Superbowl tickets last March.

Taco John
11-28-2004, 11:23 PM
you didn't hear? tonight's loss is irrelevant, they are going to win the division.

You are correct, sir. A win against the Chargers next week will give us the tie breaker, and a claim to our division crown.

Phobia
11-28-2004, 11:24 PM

Speaking of which, would you like to purchase a few. We're having a blowout sale.

KCWolfman
Actually, it is possible, but I think SD has the inside edge easily.

Personally, I really don't care. It is just fun to watch our Mini-Me eat another crow pie.

dirk digler

I wasn't but many were no doubt. Doesn't it bother you though that you guys are very good on both sides of the ball and are still 7-4? Man that would drive me nuts.

KCWolfman
11-28-2004, 11:25 PM
You are correct, sir. A win against the Chargers next week will give us the tie breaker, and a claim to our division crown.
Really? And if you won tonight, wouldn't the outcome have meant less?

I really hope you are predicting a win - You aren't exactly Karnak.

Count Zarth
11-28-2004, 11:26 PM

And you were printing them less than a month ago:

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=18911&highlight=call

Cochise
11-28-2004, 11:26 PM
With Bailey looking so good, I hear they are going to have to get Pile High rezoned for adult business before the Colts come to town.

stevieray
11-28-2004, 11:27 PM

You couldn't beat a 3-8 team at home. It's actually funny watching you spew the psuedo bravado to mask the transparent overcompensation.

Taco John
Really? And if you won tonight, wouldn't the outcome have meant less?

I really hope you are predicting a win - You aren't exactly Karnak.

I hit more than I miss around here, despite what the locals will tell you. They completely ignore it when I'm spot fuggen on, but throw parades for the ones that I miss...

And who knew that the one's that I miss aren't that far off. Just look at my Priest prediction. I was early, and underestimated his will to fight it off... But his nachos and beer in the booth today showed just how close I actually was.

KCWolfman

LMAO!!! YES!!!

Goatcheese, positive rep.

I love when TJ has that deer in the headlights excuse. That link should cap it.

Taco John
11-28-2004, 11:28 PM

Indeed. I still believe it too. :)

KCWolfman
11-28-2004, 11:29 PM
I hit more than I miss around here, despite what the locals will tell you. They completely ignore it when I'm spot fuggen on, but throw parades for the ones that I miss...

And who knew that the one's that I miss aren't that far off. Just look at my Priest prediction. I was early, and underestimated his will to fight it off... But his nachos and beer in the booth today showed just how close I actually was.
Wow. I could have predicted the same for your last three starting RBs and gotten the same thing.

Streeeeetttchhh a little thinner, my friend.

Count Zarth
LMAO!!! YES!!!

No! You'll mess up my red squares!

Taco John
You couldn't beat a 3-8 team at home. It's actually funny watching you spew the psuedo bravado to mask the transparent overcompensation.

That's a lot of psychobabble coming from a guy who can't walk down stairs properly... Watch that last step, it's a doozy!

Count Zarth
11-28-2004, 11:30 PM
Wow...KCWolfman carries a big stick.

KCWolfman
11-28-2004, 11:32 PM
That's a lot of psychobabble coming from a guy who can't walk down stairs properly... Watch that last step, it's a doozy!
Coming from a guy that supported a QB that couldn't dodge a couch or his own dog, that is kinda funny.

Taco John
Wow. I could have predicted the same for your last three starting RBs and gotten the same thing.

Streeeeetttchhh a little thinner, my friend.

Oh? I didn't see Mike Anderson and Quentin Griffin eating Nachos and swilling beer in the booth. You know something about it that I don't?

Boon
LMAO!!! YES!!!

Yeah in the same thread he wrote

"If we can put Reuben and Quentin to work against the Colts on Turf, I'd be fine with that too...
Any team, anywhere. We've got a team that can compete."

Well how 'bout the faid at Pile High fatboy??

dirk digler
11-28-2004, 11:33 PM

Didn't your wife fall down some stairs too? I don't think that is too funny TJ.

Taco John
Coming from a guy that supported a QB that couldn't dodge a couch or his own dog, that is kinda funny.

I'm thankful that you mention it because it reminds me that Stevie-o can no longer throw that smack...

KCWolfman
Oh? I didn't see Mike Anderson and Quentin Griffin eating Nachos and swilling beer in the booth. You know something about it that I don't?
Oh, it just hasn't come to fruition yet..... Isn't that the excuse you used?

Count Zarth
11-28-2004, 11:34 PM

"If we can put Reuben and Quentin to work against the Colts on Turf, I'd be fine with that too...

Didn't you watch the game? The donks competed. But the Fade were just too tough in the end. Boy it was a great game, though.

The Donks were in it every step of the way! THEY COMPETED LIKE A CHAMP!

stevieray
11-28-2004, 11:34 PM

Deflecting doesn't hide your need to overcompensate.

Taco John
11-28-2004, 11:35 PM
Didn't your wife fall down some stairs too? I don't think that is too funny TJ.

Yeah. She's got a sense of humor about it, as I'm sure Stevie does too. Of course, if he had become crippled over it, it wouldn't be too funny and I'd never dream of mentioning it. As it were, he bruised his pride more than anything from what I've read. Correct me if I'm wrong. I'm more than willing to apologize sincerely if this line of smack is over the line.

Phobia
11-28-2004, 11:35 PM
Oh, it just hasn't come to fruition yet..... Isn't that the excuse you used?

I would like to go on record here as being of the position that Jake Plummer is going to retire. Also, he is going to die.

Regards,

Miss Cleo

Phobia
11-28-2004, 11:36 PM
Yeah. She's got a sense of humor about it, as I'm sure Stevie does too. Of course, if he had become crippled over it, it wouldn't be too funny and I'd never dream of mentioning it. As it were, he bruised his pride more than anything from what I've read. Correct me if I'm wrong. I'm more than willing to apologize sincerely if this line of smack is over the line.

No, it was funny. Not entirely accurate, but it's funny.

Count Zarth
11-28-2004, 11:36 PM
Ceeeeeeelebrate good times....COME ON!

http://images.sportsline.com/u/ap/photos/COJD101112900_1024x768.jpg

KCWolfman
11-28-2004, 11:37 PM
I would like to go on record here as being of the position that Jake Plummer is going to retire. Also, he is going to die.

Regards,

Miss Cleo
Damn, you're good too.

Taco John
11-28-2004, 11:37 PM

We competed up to the end. I'm not ashamed of our performance on Sunday. We fought hard against our toughest division rival.

KCWolfman
11-28-2004, 11:38 PM
http://images.sportsline.com/u/ap/photos/COJD101112900_1024x768.jpg

Nice pic of Billy Boyd. It is good he got work after the LOTR gig.

dirk digler

That is up to FDE but your answer is cool with me. Carry on. :thumb:

stevieray
I'm thankful that you mention it because it reminds me that Stevie-o can no longer throw that smack...

what smack? That this might be the first season an Invesco QB has started all 16 games since Elway?

Count Zarth
11-28-2004, 11:39 PM
We competed up to the end. I'm not ashamed of our performance on Sunday. We fought hard against our toughest division rival.

The Donks get gold stars for effort!

Phobia

Ooooh, smacked by omission. Brutally effective. I'm feeling that one.

Taco John
what smack? That this might be the first season an Invesco QB has started all 16 games since Elway?

ROFL Something like that...

RedNeckRaider
11-28-2004, 11:43 PM
We competed up to the end. I'm not ashamed of our performance on Sunday. We fought hard against our toughest division rival.It was a hell of a game, but the Chargers swept us. I think next week is your toughest division rival this year. Everything aside hats off good game.

Taco John
11-28-2004, 11:46 PM
It was a hell of a game, but the Chargers swept us. I think next week is your toughest division rival this year. Everything aside hats off good game.

Well, their 13 point performance against us on Sept. 26 didn't indicate that. We'll see what they've got at home...

dirk digler
11-28-2004, 11:48 PM
Well, their 13 point performance against us on Sept. 26 didn't indicate that. We'll see what they've got at home...

Sept 26 was 2 months ago. The Chargers are a completely different team now and LT is finally healthy. It is going to be a heck of a game. Too close to call.

Count Zarth
11-28-2004, 11:49 PM
Sept 26 was 2 months ago. The Chargers are a completely different team now and LT is finally healthy. It is going to be a heck of a game. Too close to call.

Not to mention they brought in Keenan McCardell.

RedNeckRaider
11-28-2004, 11:49 PM
Well, their 13 point performance against us on Sept. 26 didn't indicate that. We'll see what they've got at home... You are killing me, what was the score of the 1st Oakland-Denver game. You got to give the Chargers their due, they have a pretty good ball club this year.

dirk digler
11-28-2004, 11:51 PM
You are killing me, what was the score of the 1st Oakland-Denver game. You got to give the Chargers their due, they have a pretty good ball club this year.

Yep. I am not convinced yet but if they beat the Donkeys then they are for real IMO. This is Marty's kind of game to win.

Taco John
11-28-2004, 11:52 PM
You are killing me, what was the score of the 1st Oakland-Denver game. You got to give the Chargers their due, they have a pretty good ball club this year.

I don't have to give the Chargers their due until they force my hand by beating us. Until then, we've got scoreboard.

Taco John
11-28-2004, 11:53 PM

He didn't look so hot against one of the worst defenses ever produced today, did he?

Count Zarth
11-29-2004, 12:00 AM
He didn't look so hot against one of the worst defenses ever produced today, did he?

LT has never done much against the Chiefs. He's never done much against Denver for that matter either.

You aren't worried of course. Shanarat pwns Marty.

Taco John
11-29-2004, 12:01 AM
LT has never done much against the Chiefs. He's never done much against Denver for that matter either.

You aren't worried of course. Shanarat pwns Marty.

Him and Dick... Are they even different people?

Coach
11-29-2004, 12:06 AM
Jesus....

The Broncos *

(* Violated the salary cap during their championship seasons), were 11-point favorites, but lost at home for the second time in three games.

Sure, Denver made some big plays. But, for some reason, can't make the plays when it counted and find a way to get it done. Yes, they tried to kick the FG, but they could not get it done, period.

That's what seperates great teams from the good teams. The Patriots and the Steelers are capable of that.

TheNextStep
11-29-2004, 12:45 AM
Wow. I never knew there were so many fans of the Silver and Black here!

RedNeck - I agree. That was very, very cool.

TheNextStep
11-29-2004, 12:47 AM
I don't have to give the Chargers their due until they force my hand by beating us. Until then, we've got scoreboard.

Well, then, TJ... allow ME to force your hand... who is the better team, Oakland or Denver... and, remember, we've got SCOREBOARD...

Over-Head
11-29-2004, 01:19 AM
Well what do ya know? I log on this morning asking m'self at teh same time "Gee I wonder if we lost by much?" (seeing's as we ain't doing so hot this season) and what do I see?

I really should have made a sig bet with Taco salade!! :banghead:

http://www.nfl.com/partners/aol?http://www.nfl.com/

Raiders overcome Broncos, snow 25-24

NFL.com wire reports

DENVER (Nov. 28, 2004) -- The Silver and Black looked right at home in the white stuff. Champ Bailey, Jason Elam and the rest of the Denver Broncos surely didn't.

Kerry Collins threw for 339 yards and four touchdowns to lead the Oakland Raiders to an upset in the snow, 25-24 over the Broncos.

Video highlights

Jerry Porter's three touchdowns were the difference as the Raiders upset the Broncos on the road.
56k | 300k

Collins hit Jerry Porter for three of the scores, including the winner on fourth-and-goal from the 5 with 1:49 remaining. Porter, who beat Bailey for his first two touchdowns and another 52-yard reception, looked right at home on a winter-wonderland kind of night in Denver.

"It was hell out there," Porter said. "But it was cold, too."

After Oakland took the lead, Jake Plummer drove the Broncos (7-4) to the Raiders 25 to set up Elam's field-goal attempt. But the snap was high, Elam kicked the lace-side of the ball and Langston Walker blocked the kick to preserve the win for Oakland (4-7), which will surely count this as a major highlight of a difficult year.

"The stars must have been lined up, because gravity brought the ball right to me," Walker said.

The Broncos, meanwhile, were 11-point favorites, but lost at home for the second time in three games. The loss puts them one game behind the Chargers in the AFC West with a game at San Diego coming next week. The weather will surely be better there. Coach Mike Shanahan wasn't using that as an excuse for this loss, though.

"Both teams had to play in the same conditions," Shanahan said. "They made some big plays and we had a few big plays, too. But they made the plays when it counted and found a way to get it done."

Oakland's winning touchdown was set up by a 63-yard completion from Collins to Ronald Curry, who a few minutes earlier made a spectacular one-handed grab in the back of the end zone to cut his team's deficit to 24-19.

Collins finished 26 for 45 and showed no fear of Bailey.

All six feet and eight inches of Langston Walker were used to block Jason Elam's field goal.
His first touchdown to Porter came on a post route down the middle of the field in which Bailey let the Raiders receiver slip behind him. The second was on a simple slant in which Collins rifled the ball perfectly and Bailey couldn't prevent Porter from making the catch or tackle him before he crossed the goal line.

"The plays were there," Collins said. "It just happened to be Champ on the coverage. Our whole receiving group made plays."

Meanwhile, Bailey's biggest hit of the night came on his own teammate, Kelly Herndon, as the two vied for an interception off a high, jump ball thrown by Collins. The pass fell incomplete.

"Porter made the plays and you have to give him credit," Bailey said. "It's not like I wasn't in good coverage or anything. He just made the plays."

Plummer threw for 245 yards, including an 85-yard touchdown to Rod Smith that went down as the longest play in either player's career. Plummer also hit Ashley Lelie for 57 yards to set up a touchdown that gave Denver a 17-13 lead early in the fourth quarter.

A few plays later, Denver defensive tackle Ellis Johnson intercepted a batted pass and returned it 32 yards for an 11-point lead.

The Raiders didn't give up, though.

Collins finished with his second 300-yard game of the season. Porter caught six passes for 135 yards for his biggest game of the year. Meanwhile, Curry's two big catches made up for a bad drop in last week's 23-17 loss to San Diego -- a loss that added fuel to speculation that coach Norv Turner might not make it past his first year with the team.

"I don't know if anyone outside our own group thought we could do this," Turner said.

Elam's miss was only his third of the season, but he almost had another one earlier. He opened the scoring on a 32-yarder that barely warbled through after a high snap -- much like the one that contributed to his miss with the game on the line.

"It felt good and I felt it was there," Elam said of the miss. "It's very frustrating. We definitely should have won that game and this one is going to hurt for a while."

Notes:
Reuben Droughns had 102 yards for Denver, but also lost two key fumbles -- one deep inside Oakland territory and another that led to Oakland's second touchdown.
Broncos CB Lenny Walls left with a shoulder separation.
Raiders RB Tyrone Wheatley was taken off on a cart after injuring his hamstring.
The Broncos wore their alternate orange uniforms for the second time and fell to 0-2 wearing them.
The teams split the series for only the fifth time in the last 26 seasons.

htismaqe
11-29-2004, 05:27 AM
"Porter made the plays and you have to give him credit," Bailey said. "It's not like I wasn't in good coverage or anything. He just made the plays."

Translation:

I'm so glad they made me the highest-paid CB in the league LAST offseason...

OldTownChief
11-29-2004, 05:35 AM
Porters my Daddy

OldTownChief
11-29-2004, 05:37 AM
Raiders my Daddy

Mile High Mania
11-29-2004, 06:00 AM
There's no way to excuse the loss... they made plenty of plays to win, but there were 4 key pases that the Raiders made. The defense buckled and Bailey was abused.

I can't explain it and while Porter did make several good plays (as did Curry), Bailey was just beat and out of position badly at least twice.

DEN has to beat SD on the road next week - completing the sweep - and they regain the lead in the AFCW. No need to panic as far as I can tell.

BigRedChief
11-29-2004, 07:23 AM

Translation:

I'm so glad they made me the highest-paid CB in the league LAST offseason...

I sure wish he was on the Chiefs team. He's a helluva lot better than Burntee and McCleon.

Taco John
11-29-2004, 09:22 AM
Well, then, TJ... allow ME to force your hand... who is the better team, Oakland or Denver... and, remember, we've got SCOREBOARD...

Actually, we split the season. You guys played a great game last night. And since we split, I have our record to fall back on.

Good game last night.

ROYC75
11-29-2004, 09:39 AM
There's no way to excuse the loss... they made plenty of plays to win, but there were 4 key pases that the Raiders made. The defense buckled and Bailey was abused.

I can't explain it and while Porter did make several good plays (as did Curry), Bailey was just beat and out of position badly at least twice.

DEN has to beat SD on the road next week - completing the sweep - and they regain the lead in the AFCW. No need to panic as far as I can tell.

Panic.... no, but concerned ? Yes. You lose next week in SD, it makes it more difficult to win the West, matter of fact, you can almost give that one up, SD would have to lose 2 more games to get you into the tiebreakers......

Huge loss last night, very hugh.

Braincase
11-29-2004, 10:01 AM
Actually, we split the season. You guys played a great game last night. And since we split, I have our record to fall back on.

Good game last night.

Great game last night. Can't wait to reveal my new sig.

BigMeatballDave
11-29-2004, 10:30 AM
Wow...KCWolfman carries a big stick.
ROFL

Mile High Mania
11-29-2004, 10:33 AM
Panic.... no, but concerned ? Yes. You lose next week in SD, it makes it more difficult to win the West, matter of fact, you can almost give that one up, SD would have to lose 2 more games to get you into the tiebreakers......

Huge loss last night, very hugh.

It was a huge loss, no doubt about it. I am going to copy something I posted on another thread for you. SD has just as tough of a final stretch as DEN.

----
I'm not completely disappointed with 7-4 at this point, but they need to go 3-2 at the very minimum down the stretch.

@ Chargers - can be a win
Miami in DEN - should be a win fairly easily
@ KC - tough, but can be a win
@ TN - tough road game, depends on McNairs health - toss up atthis point
Indy in DEN - extremely tough ... I'm expecting a loss

DEN needs to win the next 3 and be mentally prepared for the Titans. I'd like for DEN to have the AFCW wrapped up prior to the Indy game. A lot to ask, but it could happen.

SD plays the following schedule
DEN in SD - tough game, could honestly go either way
TB in SD - tough game, TB is playing well right now - good defense
@ CLE - should win easily
@ Indy - damn tough - will likely lose @ the dome
KC in SD - should win

The Chargers have just as tough of a final stretch as DEN. Nothing is decided just yet.

memyselfI
11-29-2004, 11:00 AM

Foul. :shake:

Dude, the karma that could come back after this type of slam is not worth the momentary pleasure...

Mile High Mania
11-29-2004, 11:10 AM
I think it's all general harmless fun...

beavis
11-29-2004, 11:14 AM
No one called Taquito out on this? You guys must be slipping. I can't believe this tard is actually trying to draw a correlation between these two injuries to prove that his prediction was worth more than a warm cup of piss.