View Full Version : Last place in AFC West

KCChiefsFan88
11-28-2004, 10:31 PM
Its official...

Congrats Carl Peterson

First to worst

Phobia
11-28-2004, 10:35 PM
Sweet. Maybe we can draft our first Hall of Famer in 3 decades next year.

alanm
11-28-2004, 10:49 PM
Sweet. Maybe we can draft our first Hall of Famer in 3 decades next year.Nah... They'll draft a tweener, project or safety.:banghead:

the Talking Can
11-28-2004, 10:53 PM
he should get a sweet performance bonus this year...

ChiTown
11-28-2004, 10:54 PM
This team has me baffled. How does a Head Coach with all that experience and savvy take a veteran, talented team and turn it into the 2004 version of the Keystone Cops?

If I were DV, I'd resign immediately.

alanm
11-28-2004, 10:59 PM
he should get a sweet performance bonus this year...That will come when he raises the ticket prices again.:thumb:

RNR
11-28-2004, 11:13 PM
Cheer up you still have 2 shots at 3rd place :shake:

Phobia
11-28-2004, 11:15 PM
Yeah. We have to worry about the Broncos sneaking up and stealing our #5 draft position.

Cochise
11-28-2004, 11:21 PM
Nah, we'll put together 4 wins and end up 7-9 with a middle of the round pick, which we'll trade for lower picks to waste on safeties.

DaWolf
11-29-2004, 12:22 AM
Nah, we'll put together 4 wins and end up 7-9 with a middle of the round pick, which we'll trade for lower picks to waste on safeties.

Initially I thought that might be the case but this defense is too bad to screw things up and win 4 games the rest of the way. Gunther Cunningham, the answer to the question: What could be WORSE than Greg Robinson?

stevieray
11-29-2004, 01:34 AM
Initially I thought that might be the case but this defense is too bad to screw things up and win 4 games the rest of the way. Gunther Cunningham, the answer to the question: What could be WORSE than Greg Robinson?

Go back under your rock.

DaWolf
11-29-2004, 02:14 AM
Go back under your rock.
Excuse me for being a bit annoyed with my last place team Stievieray. I have no idea what you have against me but it's getting old you getting all cranky over my opinions because they don't fit your "profile"...

stevieray
11-29-2004, 08:09 AM
Excuse me for being a bit annoyed with my last place team Stievieray. I have no idea what you have against me but it's getting old you getting all cranky over my opinions because they don't fit your "profile"...

Cranky? Not at all. I think it's BS how you, ck in and KC johnny basically show up when the Chiefs are losing.

Baby Lee
11-29-2004, 08:12 AM
Cranky? Not at all. I think it's BS how you, ck in and KC johnny basically show up when the Chiefs are losing.
And by that, you mean "most of the time since this board was created."

stevieray
11-29-2004, 08:14 AM

No, I don't.

Dr. Facebook Fever
11-29-2004, 08:17 AM
Nah... They'll draft a tweener, project or safety.:banghead:
with tremendous upside... don't forget the upside.

DaWolf
11-29-2004, 08:30 AM
Dude I'm not gonna waste my time with someone who doesn't even bother reading my posts and then decides to one day selectively pick out a few after a loss and tell me to get lost. I've been here since the start of the board, I've posted win or loss, and I've posted more than you. I've been posting since I found the Chiefs forum on usenet, then the Star board, then when we made the move here. So for you to tell me I only show up after a loss just lets me know that your opinion is uninformed, baseless, and useless. You wanna rip me? Fine. But at least base it on something factual...

stevieray
11-29-2004, 08:35 AM
Dude I'm not gonna waste my time with someone who doesn't even bother reading my posts and then decides to one day selectively pick out a few after a loss and tell me to get lost. I've been here since the start of the board, I've posted win or loss, and I've posted more than you. I've been posting since I found the Chiefs forum on usenet, then the Star board, then when we made the move here. So for you to tell me I only show up after a loss just lets me know that your opinion is uninformed, baseless, and useless. You wanna rip me? Fine. But at least base it on something factual...

too bad search is down.

DaWolf
11-29-2004, 08:58 AM
too bad search is down.
You need a search now? Give me a break. I've got almost more posts times 2 to the other two guys who you compare me to combined. Hell I joined this board 4 days before you. And I did all of that to only show up after a loss? Just try reading some posts sometimes before you rip someone. Sure I show up after losses and vent and express my opinion and they may not sit well with you sometimes. I guess you don't really care about what I say after wins because if I'm saying something good, hey, it don't stick out. But whatever man, I'm here every day and I say what I think, and I read what other people think. I'm not here to incite or get in arguments with anyone. I enjoy a good debate, but I don't like pissing matches, especially between Chiefs fans. so you're entitled to your opinion. I'm done with this topic. Here's to a win next week and beyond...

ROYC75
11-29-2004, 09:03 AM
All I know is that there is only 1 way to go, that's up from the bottom, all of our rivals are above us. :shake:

TEX
11-29-2004, 09:27 AM
This is what happens when you stand pat and all the other teams in your division make moves to try and improve. Thr front office really dropped the ball big time - Make moves to improve? What a concept!... :shake:

HC_Chief
11-29-2004, 09:30 AM
But, but, but.... we resigned all of those super-great players we <i>knew</i>... like Hicks. You know, the one-year-wonder uber-DE? :grr:

KCJohnny
11-29-2004, 11:14 AM
(quotes 1st down Elvis) "Cranky? Not at all. I think it's BS how you, ck in and KC johnny basically show up when the Chiefs are losing."

ROFL
Good one! :thumb:

Baby Lee
11-29-2004, 11:18 AM
This is what happens when you stand pat and all the other teams in your division make moves to try and improve. Thr front office really dropped the ball big time - Make moves to improve? What a concept!... :shake:
"Standing pat" is 100% on DV. It's a core belief he holds. You get better by developing chemistry, not by injecting new personnel. You put profile people on the DV train, and one day, when everyone has soaked up the requisite amount of agape goodness . . . BAM!!! you have a juggernaut.

TEX
11-29-2004, 11:34 AM
"Standing pat" is 100% on DV. It's a core belief he holds. You get better by developing chemistry, not by injecting new personnel. You put profile people on the DV train, and one day, when everyone has soaked up the requisite amount of agape goodness . . . BAM!!! you have a juggernaut.

Oh, I understand, but don't agree. We had a "juggernaut" for 1 season and have been rebuilding for 3 under D.V.... :shake:

Baby Lee
11-29-2004, 11:38 AM
Oh, I understand, but don't agree. We had a "juggernaut" for 1 season and have been rebuilding for 3 under D.V.... :shake:
What do you mean by 'don't agree?'
Don't agree with DV's philosophy?
Don't agree that DV's philosophy is determining our personnel?

ENDelt260
11-29-2004, 11:38 AM
Hey, at least we're not the Card-- oh, wait.

Hey, at least we're not the Niners!

Baby Lee
11-29-2004, 11:42 AM
Hey, at least we're not the Card-- oh, wait.

Hey, at least we're not the Niners!
Yeah, that whole multiple SBs in my own lifetime thing sucks balls.

BIG_DADDY
11-29-2004, 11:45 AM
It's all about the draft pick now. Sure hope we pick up a shut down corner.

ENDelt260
11-29-2004, 12:00 PM
At least we're not the Dolphins?

Brock
11-29-2004, 12:04 PM
Yeah, that whole multiple SBs in my own lifetime thing sucks balls.

I thought you were happy with playoff appearances. First you crawl, then you walk, then you run. :p

BigChiefFan
11-29-2004, 12:39 PM
At least we're not the Dolphins?
At least the Dolphins had a built in excuse. What's the Chiefs excuse for standing pat?

ck_IN
11-29-2004, 12:53 PM
Another fine product brought to you by that multi-million dollar coaching staff and GM we have. Thanks DV and CP and AL and the rest. We couldn't hve done it without ya.

Rausch
11-29-2004, 12:56 PM
It's all about the draft pick now. Sure hope we pick up a shut down corner.

A real one. Not a Safety...

Brock
11-29-2004, 12:57 PM
We need a safety too.

Rausch
11-29-2004, 12:59 PM
We need a safety too. :shake:

AZChief
11-29-2004, 01:04 PM
We need a dominating MLB, Corner or Defensive End...The sad part is our scouting department, coaches and management think Kavicka Mitchell, William Bartee and Eddie Freeman are "dominators".

Brock
11-29-2004, 01:05 PM
:shake:

sorry, but it's true.

Baby Lee
11-29-2004, 01:43 PM
At least the Dolphins had a built in excuse. What's the Chiefs excuse for standing pat?
Vermiel.

BL - teaching, one by one.