PDA

View Full Version : broke my nose over the weekend

KCChiefsMan
11-29-2004, 01:29 AM
on Sat night, I broke my nose, when I was in the ER the DR said to wait till monday and call for an appointment to have surgery and that the swelling in my right eye would not get any worse as long as I dont blow my nose.

well it is Sunday night, 24 hrs after it happened and my eye is completely swollen shut, my nose isn't swollen that bad, I'm coughing up blood a lot and this really sucks. now it seems that my other eye is beginning to become swollen. I've been keeping ice packs on my eyes, but I'm worried that it could get much worse by the time I get to see a DR again.

Has anybody else had this happen to them? is this normal?

Coach
11-29-2004, 01:32 AM
Wow, that sucks to hear about the nose injury. I think if it's still swollen and if you're really having struggling with breathing, I would recommend a trip to the ER ASAP. Coughing up alot of blood isn't a good sign either. But that's just my opinion.

David.
11-29-2004, 01:32 AM
you tried licking some girls face and she knocked you out....right?

KCChiefsMan
11-29-2004, 01:35 AM
you tried licking some girls face and she knocked you out....right?

that would be better than what actually happened

David.
11-29-2004, 01:36 AM
haha, oh do tell.

KCChiefsMan
11-29-2004, 01:41 AM
haha, oh do tell.

its really nothing exciting. I just wanted to know if anybody else had their nose broken before and if their eyes swelled shut and how long it took to look normal again.

elvomito
11-29-2004, 03:33 AM
i broke my nose before. no swelling though. just a bad shiner that turned green and purple, black, for at least a month

if he mentioned surgury it must be a lot worse than mine was.

**** fighting! shoot a muthafu....

stumppy
11-29-2004, 04:03 AM
Damn, this reminds me of one time I did a favor for my old lady.

She said she was sick and tired of my crap and didn't want to even be around me. So I asked her if she'd get in a better mood if she didn't have to see me for a few days.
She said 3 or 4 days would be good.

Sure enough, about 4 days later the swelling had went down enough to where she could see just a little bit out of her right eye.:D:p

OldTownChief
11-29-2004, 05:47 AM
I've broke mine 3 times but never had to have surgery, just a Dr grabbing it a straightening it out. Yours sounds like more than just a broken nose. The coughing up blood is normal just from draining into your throat. Takes the better part of a month to heal.

Bob Dole
11-29-2004, 05:51 AM
Bob Dole imagines that the blood you're coughing up has drained down the back of your throat from the trauma.

Eye swelling is normal. Being told to come back in 2 days isn't, in Bob Dole's experience. Back in the old day, they just crammed a couple of sticks up your nostrils and torqued it back in place.

jspchief
11-29-2004, 06:53 AM
My guess is that it's a pretty nasty one if they're already talking surgery. Obviously too bad to fix it on the spot. Like others said, the blood you're coughing up is just drainage. You're pretty much stuck with the swelling, I'm sure they won't operate until it's completely down.

I'm also guessing that you got your ass kicked. That would explain why you don't want to talk about it.

MOhillbilly
11-29-2004, 07:08 AM
youll live.

Skip Towne
11-29-2004, 07:19 AM
FDE should be along shortly. He has expertise in this area.

Phobia
11-29-2004, 08:55 AM
Dude, post a pic, please. I'd be able to offer some expert advice if I only had a pic of the injury.

ROYC75
11-29-2004, 08:56 AM
Dude, post a pic, please. I'd be able to offer some expert advice if I only had a pic of the injury.

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Jenny Gump
11-29-2004, 09:03 AM

Seriously. I could lend some advice more accurately with a pic.

(fingers crossed)

Michael Michigan
11-29-2004, 09:06 AM
Back in the old day, they just crammed a couple of sticks up your nostrils and torqued it back in place.

That's how I remember it. Of course I was really woozy.

Jenny Gump
11-29-2004, 09:07 AM
Has anybody else had this happen to them? is this normal?

To answer your question though, no, it's not normal to have a broken nose.

beavis
11-29-2004, 09:14 AM
To answer your question though, no, it's not normal to have a broken nose.
Everytime I see your sig, I completely forget what the subject of the post I was just reading was.

Iowanian
11-29-2004, 10:35 AM
I've had my nose broken a time or two.......no surgery.

She must have hit you hard enough to crush a tear duct or a sinus.

Its a long ways from your heart, you'll live.

RNR
11-29-2004, 10:42 AM
ROFL don't tell me you lipped off about the way someone was dressed and the tip you got was a flat nose!

Iowanian
11-29-2004, 10:43 AM
Someone in a Nascar T Shirt and a John Deere hat must not have been happy with having their cold fries slammed on their table.....

Rain Man
11-29-2004, 10:49 AM
I'll bet it involved one of those dungeons and dragons dressup "simulations."

Skip Towne
11-29-2004, 10:49 AM
ROFL don't tell me you lipped off about the way someone was dressed and the tip you got was a flat nose!
Can you acount for your whereabouts at the time of this incident?

Saulbadguy
11-29-2004, 10:50 AM
Pics?

RNR
11-29-2004, 10:52 AM
Can you acount for your whereabouts at the time of this incident?Sadly it was not me, guys like him ain't worth the jail time. I am a changed man Skip I have turned a corner, a warmer fuzzyer redneck :)

Mr. Kotter
11-29-2004, 11:21 AM
its really nothing exciting. I just wanted to know if anybody else had their nose broken before and if their eyes swelled shut and how long it took to look normal again.

Come on, dude.

A girl kicked your azz, didn't she??? :hmmm:

That or gochiefs or Slayer..... :p

Phobia
11-29-2004, 11:23 AM
If it's nothing exciting, why doesn't dude just tell us WTF happened?

This may call for a poll.

BIG_DADDY
11-29-2004, 11:28 AM
Had a broken nose once and it did not require surgery. Both eyes black and swollen it took about a month to look normal again.

I agree with everyone else WTF happened? Poll it baby!!! ROFL

David.
11-29-2004, 03:06 PM
no story yet? This is dissappointing.

Rain Man
11-29-2004, 03:10 PM
I broke my nose once. I hit myself in the face with a tennis racket.

Pants
11-29-2004, 03:12 PM
I'll bet it involved one of those dungeons and dragons dressup "simulations."

Lightning Bolt! Ligtning Bolt! Lightning Bolt!

Braincase
11-29-2004, 03:13 PM
Lightning Bolt! Ligtning Bolt! Lightning Bolt!

Dude, it was Fireball! Lightning bolts don't damage trolls like fireballs do. Trolls regenerate if you don't set 'em on fir... oh, nevermind how I know that.

Braincase
11-29-2004, 03:14 PM
Both eyes black and swollen it took about a month to look normal again.

What is normal for you?

morphius
11-29-2004, 03:14 PM
Wow, that sounds a lot worse then the absessed tooth I had drilled today.

Pants
11-29-2004, 03:16 PM
Dude, it was Fireball! Lightning bolts don't damage trolls like fireballs do. Trolls regenerate if you don't set 'em on fir... oh, nevermind how I know that.

You've seen the video right?

ENDelt260
11-29-2004, 03:19 PM
I have a buddy who broke his nose. Well, actually he broke his nose more than once, I believe. I think it pretty much always happened when he was drunk.

The incident that comes to mind... he has no idea how his nose got broken. He just woke up broken nose. In an unfamiliar travel trailer. In Mexico.

Pants
11-29-2004, 03:24 PM
I have a buddy who broke his nose. Well, actually he broke his nose more than once, I believe. I think it pretty much always happened when he was drunk.

The incident that comes to mind... he has no idea how his nose got broken. He just woke up broken nose. In an unfamiliar travel trailer. In Mexico.

...missing a kidney?

ENDelt260
11-29-2004, 03:25 PM
...missing a kidney?
Not that we're aware of.

And, I'm fairly certain we would've noticed that by now.... then again... we do drink heavily.

BIG_DADDY
11-29-2004, 03:28 PM

Hell I ran out of a bar drunk as hell about a year ago and caught the tip of my toe on the lip of the concrete and did a total face plant. I had a black eye for a month. I still have a picture of that somewhere but the black eye was well on it's way to being healed at that point.

ENDelt260
11-29-2004, 03:33 PM
Hell I ran out of a bar drunk as hell about a year ago and caught the tip of my toe on the lip of the concrete and did a total face plant. I had a black eye for a month. I still have a picture of that somewhere but the black eye was well on it's way to being healed at that point.
Ow.

I think my worst drunken injury has been well documented on this board. Never broke my nose... MOF, I'm pretty sure I've managed to avoid facial injuries all together. Did have an earring ripped out while drunk once. That was less than pleasant.

wutamess
11-29-2004, 03:36 PM
I've had mine's broke playing basketball and had to do an septoplasty procedure. They pack the chit out your nose when done and you can't breath for about 3-4 days. The surgery itself isn't that bad.

There's more... When the have to take that packing out... I swear it feels like someone digging around inside your ehad with an icepick. The drainage dry's the 9 inch long gauges to your sinus cavities. Worst pain I've ever felt.

I've had an hairline fracture in my leg and actually I rebroke it a second time playing flag football. No surgery required. Still my left nostril is a lil more closed than my right. Won't be able to tell unless you stared at me for a while. At that point you'd probably have another broken nose from me thinking you were gay.

~ Don't look forward to 4, 9 inch gauges in my head anytime soon.

Boozer
11-29-2004, 03:40 PM
Did have an earring ripped out while drunk once. That was less than pleasant.

You had your ear pierced? ROFL

ENDelt260
11-29-2004, 03:43 PM
You had your ear pierced? ROFL
You didn't know that? Figured you had heard that story about a thousand times by now.

Not only did I have a pierced ear... it was on the cartilage. Went nicely w/ the bleach blonde hair and brown goatee.

Only the goat has survived to this day.

Boozer
11-29-2004, 03:46 PM
You didn't know that? Figured you had heard that story about a thousand times by now.

Not only did I have a pierced ear... it was on the cartilage. Went nicely w/ the bleach blonde hair and brown goatee.

Only the goat has survived to this day.

Let this be a lesson, kids...excessive alcohol consumption may adversely affect your memory.

ENDelt260
11-29-2004, 03:48 PM
Damn shame I don't have any pics of me from back then... bet I was pretty goofy lookin'. Especially since I was so much skinnier then.

Iowanian
11-29-2004, 04:20 PM
I went in for a test a while back, and they had me snort some KY stuff and tried to put a hose the size of an inkpen up my nose.........after failing the left one several times, they tried the right.......it just crunched on the cartilege from some nose adjustment along the way.

I can empythise with the gauze......it felt like someone scratching your brain with a coat hanger when they put that hose in my face.

Phobia
11-29-2004, 04:22 PM
I've had mine's broke playing basketball and had to do an septoplasty procedure.

WTF did you just say? "mine's"? WTF is that? You have to be shitting me. "mine's" WTF does that mean?

They pack the chit out your nose when done and you can't breath for about 3-4 days.

Oh - I guess that explains you typing "mine's". You're brain dead. Carry on.

Pants
11-29-2004, 04:24 PM
WTF did you just say? "mine's"? WTF is that? You have to be shitting me. "mine's" WTF does that mean?

Oh - I guess that explains you typing "mine's". You're brain dead. Carry on.

ROFL

Nazi.

Braincase
11-29-2004, 04:34 PM
ROFL

Nazi.

Now we must impose Godwin's Law.

KCChiefsMan
11-29-2004, 04:58 PM
I was standing outside of a bar, after it closed some people stand outside and talk to others, well a fight broke out. I was standing near the fight and when the fight appeared over because a bunch of cops were coming, I was punched on the nose. I never saw the guy coming, I have no clue who it was because for several seconds after that my vision was blurred and like I said never saw it coming, never knew who it was. I was not in the fight and I do not know why I was hit, maybe he thought I was a part of it, I don't know.

I just got back from getting a cat scan because the DR thinks my orbital bone could be injured as well. I'm glad to see that you are all having a good time with this.

Phobia
11-29-2004, 05:00 PM
We are having a good time with it, thanks for the material. However, I do wish you a speedy recovery and I hope that everything is fine.

Saggysack
11-29-2004, 05:02 PM
I was standing outside of a bar, after it closed some people stand outside and talk to others, well a fight broke out. I was standing near the fight and when the fight appeared over because a bunch of cops were coming, I was punched on the nose. I never saw the guy coming, I have no clue who it was because for several seconds after that my vision was blurred and like I said never saw it coming, never knew who it was. I was not in the fight and I do not know why I was hit, maybe he thought I was a part of it, I don't know.

I just got back from getting a cat scan because the DR thinks my orbital bone could be injured as well. I'm glad to see that you are all having a good time with this.

Don't you just hate that?

Damn, you come here for advice and all you get is people making fun of your situation. Damn, it must suck being loved sooooo much, huh?

KCChiefsMan
11-29-2004, 05:03 PM
We are having a good time with it, thanks for the material. However, I do wish you a speedy recovery and I hope that everything is fine.

thank you. it's just going to put me in a major financial hole and it is by far the worst injury I've had. If there was a reason for why I was hit then maybe I could come up with something different as a reason to why this is happening besides that God just must hate me.

Saggysack
11-29-2004, 05:06 PM
kcnut where you at? we need you expert advice

Bwana
11-29-2004, 05:07 PM
thank you. it's just going to put me in a major financial hole and it is by far the worst injury I've had. If there was a reason for why I was hit then maybe I could come up with something different as a reason to why this is happening besides that God just must hate me.Umm gee, I guess if that many people were standing around there were NUMEROUS people who saw who cracked you one. Find out who it was and make HIM pay your bills. :shake:

Phobia
11-29-2004, 05:08 PM
thank you. it's just going to put me in a major financial hole and it is by far the worst injury I've had. If there was a reason for why I was hit then maybe I could come up with something different as a reason to why this is happening besides that God just must hate me.

God does hate you. I'm glad I'm not the one to have to tell you. At least you already knew about it. I wouldn't worry, though. God hates me, too.

Which option did you select in your "Get Well Soon" poll?

Rausch
11-29-2004, 05:08 PM
Umm gee, I guess if that many people standing around there were NUMEROUS people who saw who cracked you one. Find out who it was and make HIM pay your bills. :shake:

Seems reasonable e-nuff...

Boyceofsummer
11-29-2004, 05:21 PM
A broken orbital socket? Ouch! 30 years ago 3 of us went sledding during a drug induced state of mind. Our buddy hit a boulder head-on and broke the orbital socket of one eye. No surgery. Years later this same buddy wondered why he needed surgery to repair his broken nose. The guy didnít realize he had a broken nose until the surgeon pointed out his deviated septum was the cause of his nasal airway obstruction. Oh, the sight of said buddy trying frantically to veer left of said boulder. Drugs are bad.

KCChiefsMan
11-29-2004, 05:30 PM
Umm gee, I guess if that many people were standing around there were NUMEROUS people who saw who cracked you one. Find out who it was and make HIM pay your bills. :shake:

well I was pretty drunk and decided to leave because I didn't really want to talk to the cops, I was thinking that either I could drive myself to the hospital or the cops would probably make me go in an ambulance, so I thought I would save a $1000 and go myself. My friends who were there didnt see who hit me. and by the time I got hit most of the people were leaving in a hurry. I probably should have stayed and spoken to the police but I didn't, but more than likely they wouldn't have found out who did it anyways. I just wish I could have at least seen it coming. I hate cheap-shotting bastards like that, and especially since I wasn't even in the fight.

Rain Man
11-29-2004, 05:32 PM
Wow, that's a bummer, kcchiefsman. Sorry to hear about it.

Bwana
11-29-2004, 05:34 PM
well I was pretty drunk and decided to leave because I didn't really want to talk to the cops, I was thinking that either I could drive myself to the hospital or the cops would probably make me go in an ambulance, so I thought I would save a $1000 and go myself. My friends who were there didnt see who hit me. and by the time I got hit most of the people were leaving in a hurry. I probably should have stayed and spoken to the police but I didn't, but more than likely they wouldn't have found out who did it anyways. I just wish I could have at least seen it coming. I hate cheap-shotting bastards like that, and especially since I wasn't even in the fight.

I guess if it were me, I would head back down there and try to find out. If there were a bunch of people hanging out, find one that saw it and figure out who the prick was.

Rausch
11-29-2004, 05:35 PM
well I was pretty drunk and decided to leave because I didn't really want to talk to the cops, I was thinking that either I could drive myself to the hospital or the cops would probably make me go in an ambulance, so I thought I would save a $1000 and go myself.

Read this and tell me your judgement isn't $3it...

Not only do you drive drunk to "save money" but in the end cost yourself $$$ because you don't file a report or talk to the cops. Perhaps you should shoulder just a wee bit of the blame yourself...

Phobia
11-29-2004, 06:12 PM
Expensive lesson.

Iowanian
11-29-2004, 06:17 PM
You caught a poke in the nose, so God hates you?

Thats not even a real flesh wound.

Go back to the bar and watch until you see the guy and bite his nose or ear off.

RNR
11-29-2004, 06:21 PM
I guess if it were me, I would head back down there and try to find out. If there were a bunch of people hanging out, find one that saw it and figure out who the prick was.If it was you it would have been a fight. The dog just don't hunt, didn't see who it was, didn't know why it happened. I have seen this guys act, smart money says he bowed up and got lit up and bailed.

Skip Towne
11-29-2004, 06:28 PM
If it was you it would have been a fight. The dog just don't hunt, didn't see who it was, didn't know why it happened. I have seen this guys act, smart money says he bowed up and got lit up and bailed.
Yep, that's the way I see it.

Iowanian
11-29-2004, 06:33 PM
who hasn't seen the guy running his mouth from the circle get clocked?

Look at the bright side..........you won't be able to smell a fart in an elevator for a week.

Rausch
11-29-2004, 06:34 PM
ROFL No mercy on this thread...none...

PastorMikH
11-29-2004, 06:35 PM
I guess if it were me, I would head back down there and try to find out. If there were a bunch of people hanging out, find one that saw it and figure out who the prick was.

Why do I get the feeling if that was you, the guy who popped you would still be in ICU?

:shrug:

:)

Iowanian
11-29-2004, 06:37 PM
Don't want a

Rausch
11-29-2004, 06:40 PM
Don't want a ROFL

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Iowanian again.

Ari Chi3fs
11-29-2004, 06:46 PM
maybe you will get to wear one of those cool Rip Hamilton masks...

http://www.thehollandsentinel.net/images/031104/PISTONS.jpg

Jenny Gump
11-29-2004, 06:49 PM
In all honesty, I hope you recover soon. Hopefully, there won't be any residual complications, like eyesight damage, or problems with your sinuses.

If I were you, I would tell your robot girlfriend to keep the Tylenol coming.

Rausch
11-29-2004, 06:53 PM
maybe you will get to wear one of those cool Rip Hamilton masks...

ROFL

Rain Man
11-29-2004, 06:54 PM
You caught a poke in the nose, so God hates you?

I think God was the guy who hit him.

Jenny Gump
11-29-2004, 07:00 PM
I think God was the guy who hit him.

Phobia did no such thing.

stevieray
11-29-2004, 07:03 PM
The wife pulled my stitches tonight.

One came off with a scab....

Rausch
11-29-2004, 07:07 PM
Phobia did no such thing.

Don't encourage him... :shake:

Skip Towne
11-29-2004, 07:11 PM
The wife pulled my stitches tonight.

One came off with a scab....
Ouch!!!

KCChiefsMan
11-29-2004, 10:09 PM
If it was you it would have been a fight. The dog just don't hunt, didn't see who it was, didn't know why it happened. I have seen this guys act, smart money says he bowed up and got lit up and bailed.

f-u man. "a dog just dont hunt"????? ya there are no a-holes out there that don't care about anybody but themselves. those little old people that get murdered sometimes, yup they egged it on. don't tell me what you think had happened because I've had a really bad day.

RNR
11-29-2004, 10:11 PM
f-u man. "a dog just dont hunt"????? ya there are no a-holes out there that don't care about anybody but themselves. those little old people that get murdered sometimes, yup they egged it on. don't tell me what you think had happened because I've had a really bad day.
We are online instead of face to face otherwise you would have another flat nose ROFL

Rausch
11-29-2004, 10:12 PM

Honestly, a few people on this thread have given you some good advice. If it's going to run you some jack I'd recomend trying to find out who hit you...

Coach
11-29-2004, 10:17 PM
Interesting that you said you didn't see someone coming to hit you. I think it could lead to one person charging right at you.

*gasp*

It's Ron F*cking Artest!

Iowanian
11-29-2004, 10:19 PM
This crap just doesn't happen on SIMS, DISCO CHICS II

Bwana
11-29-2004, 11:05 PM
Why do I get the feeling if that was you, the guy who popped you would still be in ICU?

:shrug:

:)

Who me? o:-) Seriously, I go out of my way to avoid crap like that these days though. Like RNR said earlier, it's not worth dealing with the law over stuff like that. I guess if I were to get suckered, I would go off on the guy, but if I can walk away and don't backed into a corner, I will take that road.

LTownChief
11-30-2004, 01:11 AM
wow, after reading this entire thread, some of you are pretty damn harsh! must really hate KCChiefsMan. I broke my nose a long time ago in a car accident, should of wore the damn seat belt. I looked like hell for about a month, so I know that it sucks. I think the guy deserves a little bit of slack on this one.

Fairplay
11-30-2004, 02:12 AM
Thats wierd you or your friends didn't see who hit you. Some fight going on i would have my senses on full alert and be aware of the things going on around me, and hang close to those i am with.

Skip Towne
11-30-2004, 06:14 AM
wow, after reading this entire thread, some of you are pretty damn harsh! must really hate KCChiefsMan. I broke my nose a long time ago in a car accident, should of wore the damn seat belt. I looked like hell for about a month, so I know that it sucks. I think the guy deserves a little bit of slack on this one.
No slack here. Some of us aren't buying this story that he was sucker punched from the front. And neither he nor his buddies saw who did it. Way too hard to believe.

BigRedChief
11-30-2004, 06:34 AM
We tease because we love ya.....:thumb: ohhhh crap that sounds so gay.:shake:

It's like watching the videos of guys getting whacked in the crotch. As long as its not your family jewels, its hilarious.

Bwana
11-30-2004, 08:25 AM
Thats wierd you or your friends didn't see who hit you. Some fight going on i would have my senses on full alert and be aware of the things going on around me, and hang close to those i am with.
Indeed, it's not wise to stick ones head in the bear den when one has the chance to avoid it.

Otter
11-30-2004, 09:13 AM
Actaully this exact same thing happened to me in college.

A fight broke out among a group of people outside the dorms and I was standing there watching things unravel. After it was all over I got sucker punched in the snoot by some guy running to get to his car. Never said a word to anyone, threw a single punch or even took sides in the matter.

Between the adrenaline and alchohol people do stupid shit.

Hang in there ChiefsMan and try and get a sympathy blowjob or two out of the situation.

Otter
11-30-2004, 09:14 AM
No slack here. Some of us aren't buying this story that he was sucker punched from the front. And neither he nor his buddies saw who did it. Way too hard to believe.

Ever been in the situation?

Skip Towne
11-30-2004, 09:20 AM
Ever been in the situation?
Several times. That's why I don't believe it.

Bwana
11-30-2004, 09:41 AM

It's not wise to mess with Skip! :hmmm:

Skip Towne
11-30-2004, 09:45 AM
It's not wise to mess with Skip! :hmmm:
I can't see what you put up there. All I get is a gray box. But I'll bet I need to retaliate. And I'm going to right after my nap.

Bwana
11-30-2004, 09:46 AM
I can't see what you put up there. All I get is a gray box. But I'll be I need to retaliate. And I'm going to right after my nap.

That would be a picture of "Cain" from Kung-Fu. :)

Rain Man
11-30-2004, 09:49 AM
So, other than the badly broken nose, kcchiefsman, did you have a good weekend?

BIG_DADDY
11-30-2004, 09:50 AM
So, other than the badly broken nose, kcchiefsman, did you have a good weekend?

And a picture would rule

Otter
11-30-2004, 09:50 AM

While I can see the wonder why no one saw who threw the poke I really don't find the story hard to believe.

Fair enough.

ENDelt260
11-30-2004, 10:58 AM
Drugs are bad.

Bah.

ENDelt260
11-30-2004, 11:06 AM
If there's a fight going on outside a bar... and a person isn't involved in it... it's not wise to just be "hanging around".

Assuming KCCM's story is honest, did he "deserve" to be hit? Eh, no. But, I sure don't feel sorry for him.

BIG_DADDY
11-30-2004, 11:13 AM
If there's a fight going on outside a bar... and a person isn't involved in it... it's not wise to just be "hanging around".

Assuming KCCM's story is honest, did he "deserve" to be hit? Eh, no. But, I sure don't feel sorry for him.

I have watched lots of fights and nobody ever hit me. The only exception would be if someone in my party got in the fight in which case I am keeping a very close eye on his buddies. I can see getting punched in the side or back of the head without seeing who hit you but how do you get punched in the nose and not see who hit you?

ENDelt260
11-30-2004, 11:20 AM
but how do you get punched in the nose and not see who hit you?

You got me.

Hell, even if somebody popped me from behind, they're not getting away with a free shot. *Somebody* is gonna receive return fire.

MOhillbilly
11-30-2004, 11:27 AM
I have watched lots of fights and nobody ever hit me. The only exception would be if someone in my party got in the fight in which case I am keeping a very close eye on his buddies. I can see getting punched in the side or back of the head without seeing who hit you but how do you get punched in the nose and not see who hit you?

Friends dont let friends fight alone.

There are always some hangers on or freshcut trying to act badass and make a name or get respect,these are the fvckers who start shit when you go out.
Someone whos new rolls w/ me and gets there grill pushed in 1-1,i cant have that makes the rest of us look weak.right & wrong has shit to do w/ it.
And i dont want anymotherfvcker hanging w/ me who doesnt feel the same.Cause next time it may be hardcore and they may cut when the odds arent in your favor.
Id rather have 2-3 guys i know will go full throtel than 30 who have to think about it once.
Strike first strike hard make it count and dont be affraid to take them all on and you win.
And if you get whittled on cause you were standing on the sidelines like a vulture you shouldnt put your nose where you have no buisness.

Rain Man
11-30-2004, 11:35 AM
I got in a fight once. It was in sixth grade. I lost my temper when the biggest kid in the class knocked my arm away from a cutoff throw at second base, and he shoved me down. He apologized later, but really it was my fault.

Jenny Gump
11-30-2004, 12:26 PM
I got in a fight once. It was in sixth grade. I lost my temper when the biggest kid in the class knocked my arm away from a cutoff throw at second base, and he shoved me down. He apologized later, but really it was my fault.

Did this happen over on Talmage Avenue?

Rain Man
11-30-2004, 01:05 PM
Did this happen over on Talmage Avenue?

No. Hickory Hills Elementary signed me as a free agent so this was over on Belview.

Whoa. How'd you know about Talmadge? Are you that sister that my folks left behind when we moved?

stevieray
11-30-2004, 01:26 PM
Are you that sister that my folks left behind when we moved?

Damn, Jenny must be really ugly.

Rain Man
11-30-2004, 01:30 PM

Don't you be talking about my sister like that. I'll break your no-, uh, I'll give you a black ey-, uh, rats. What else you got to break?

stevieray
11-30-2004, 01:32 PM
Don't you be talking about my sister like that. I'll break your no-, uh, I'll give you a black ey-, uh, rats. What else you got to break?

Will. That's about it.

go bowe
11-30-2004, 01:34 PM
Don't you be talking about my sister like that. I'll break your no-, uh, I'll give you a black ey-, uh, rats. What else you got to break?actually, i was kinda hoping that fde makes it through the rest of the season without any car wrecks, nose dives, or other unfortunate events...

i've gotten used to seeing him on national tv during the chiefs games...

at this point, it's about the only thing left to look forward to during chiefs games... :deevee: :deevee::deevee:

Rain Man
11-30-2004, 01:38 PM
Will. That's about it.

Do you not follow the Chiefs any more?

stevieray
11-30-2004, 01:39 PM
Do you not follow the Chiefs any more?

yes, they break my heart.

stevieray
11-30-2004, 01:40 PM
[QUOTE=go bo]actually, i was kinda hoping that fde makes it through the rest of the season without any car wrecks, nose dives, or other unfortunate events...
QUOTE]

you and me both, man.

thanks!

go bowe
11-30-2004, 01:44 PM
[QUOTE=go bo]actually, i was kinda hoping that fde makes it through the rest of the season without any car wrecks, nose dives, or other unfortunate events...
QUOTE]

you and me both, man.

thanks!hey, i don't know that many stars of national television... :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

LTownChief
11-30-2004, 04:53 PM

that is what I was thinking. all I've seen is that she raves about how hot she is and posts a pic of a hot redhead and then refuses to show a pic of herself.

please correct me if I am wrong if anybody has seen her pic. and no offense to jenny. or maybe I just havent lurked enough here and she's shown her pic and I will then look stupid for opening my big mouth :)

Phobia
11-30-2004, 05:41 PM
that is what I was thinking. all I've seen is that she raves about how hot she is and posts a pic of a hot redhead and then refuses to show a pic of herself.

please correct me if I am wrong if anybody has seen her pic. and no offense to jenny. or maybe I just havent lurked enough here and she's shown her pic and I will then look stupid for opening my big mouth :)

You do. She's brutally hot.

I plan to hump her leg one day.

BigRedChief
11-30-2004, 06:05 PM
She's brutally hot. I plan to hump her leg one day.
Skip Towne already beat you to it.

http://www.fotosearch.com/comp/phd/PHD427/92041.jpg

Skip Towne
11-30-2004, 06:15 PM
Skip Towne already beat you to it.

I wish.

LTownChief
11-30-2004, 06:40 PM
You do. She's brutally hot.

I plan to hump her leg one day.

ok then, my fault.

Pants
11-30-2004, 06:47 PM
Yeah, the nubs still wanna see some pictures so we can judge for ourselves...

Any links?

David.
11-30-2004, 06:49 PM
I saw it once when it was her avy. She changed it quickly though.

Pants
11-30-2004, 06:51 PM
I saw it once when it was her avy. She changed it quickly though.

Good?

David.
11-30-2004, 06:53 PM
I'd hit it.

David.
11-30-2004, 06:53 PM
ya know....if she wasn't twice my age :p

Pants
11-30-2004, 06:58 PM

I don't see a problem with that...

Skip Towne
11-30-2004, 06:58 PM
Hell, you'd hit it if it was blind, crippled and cancer-eyed.

David.
11-30-2004, 07:00 PM

ROFL wtf?

Pants
11-30-2004, 07:01 PM
ROFL wtf?

Dude, Skip IS BTK, wow....

We need to inform the authorities.

Skip Towne
11-30-2004, 07:09 PM

You won't do that if you know what's good for you.

Phobia
11-30-2004, 07:09 PM

After that whole Hel'n thing, absolutely nothing would surprise me on this board. Nothing.

Pants
11-30-2004, 07:12 PM
After that whole Hel'n thing, absolutely nothing would surprise me on this board. Nothing.

Wow take a joke...

David.
11-30-2004, 07:15 PM
BTK?

Pants
11-30-2004, 07:16 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=105479

:rolleyes:

Phobia
11-30-2004, 07:25 PM
Wow take a joke...

Uh. Irony.

Jenny Gump
11-30-2004, 07:34 PM
No. Hickory Hills Elementary signed me as a free agent so this was over on Belview.

Whoa. How'd you know about Talmadge? Are you that sister that my folks left behind when we moved?

I'm paid to "know" things.

PastorMikH
11-30-2004, 07:36 PM
So, have they figured out which woman hit him yet?

Rain Man
11-30-2004, 07:38 PM
I'm paid to "know" things.

That's amazing. Please tell me, ms. jypsygump - will I ever know peace and contentment?

Jenny Gump
11-30-2004, 07:40 PM

Clarification...I have NEVER claimed to be hot. I am very confident and comfortable with who I am. (As I am sure David will point out, that comes with age.)

I have met a couple of Planeteers. Technically I haven't "met" Skip yet...since legally, he has to stay a minimum of 50 yards away.

Jenny Gump
11-30-2004, 07:42 PM
That's amazing. Please tell me, ms. jypsygump - will I ever know peace and contentment?

Damnit, I was going for the sly, cool, Charlie's Angel bit.

Remember....I was a Watkins Wildcat too.

Jenny Gump
11-30-2004, 07:44 PM

Hey. Don't make fun of me.

Rain Man
11-30-2004, 07:51 PM
Remember....I was a Watkins Wildcat too.

Whoa. How did I miss that? We're like kin.

Did you have Miss Summers, too?

Jenny Gump
11-30-2004, 08:01 PM
Whoa. How did I miss that? We're like kin.

Did you have Miss Summers, too?

We've discussed this before. Are you using that extra strength High Karate again?

Skip Towne
11-30-2004, 08:10 PM
Clarification...I have NEVER claimed to be hot. I am very confident and comfortable with who I am. (As I am sure David will point out, that comes with age.)

I have met a couple of Planeteers. Technically I haven't "met" Skip yet...since legally, he has to stay a minimum of 50 yards away.
They have yet to invent the cop that can enforce that.

David.
11-30-2004, 08:10 PM
They have yet to invent the cop that can enforce that.

http://www.100freewallpapers.com/movies/robocop.jpg

BigRedChief
11-30-2004, 08:17 PM

I don't blame you after this incident.

Jenny Gump
11-30-2004, 08:18 PM
I don't blame you after this incident.

ROFL

Fat Elvis
11-30-2004, 08:21 PM
So, have they figured out which woman hit him yet?
ROFL

Rep

PastorMikH
11-30-2004, 08:23 PM
ROFL

Rep

I was beginning to think no one saw that.:)

Skip Towne
11-30-2004, 08:28 PM
I was beginning to think no one saw that.:)
Saw what?

stevieray
11-30-2004, 08:28 PM
Saw what?

that a woman hit him.

Jenny Gump
12-01-2004, 05:04 PM
I ran into Paul today. Some of the swelling has gone down.

http://www.maxwellsociety.com/Miscellany/klinger.jpg