PDA

View Full Version : Dare I say the genious is may not make the playoffs?

Tuckdaddy
11-29-2004, 08:10 AM
Can I say that? Is it true? Lose in Cali next week and it will be true. Us and Miami could be the only easy games they got left. Sandy could very well beat them at home, Miami will probably be a win and us will probably be a win as well but it's not easy to go out to Tenn and win and the Colts have been destroying every one, including shutdown corners.

Lose in Cali and they will be in deep trouble. Even 10-6 might not be enough this season. Division winner is the only safe one in our division.

Mile High Mania
11-29-2004, 08:17 AM
All - very true, but if they win in Cali next week... they're back in the lead for the AFCW. Last night was a dumb game to lose, there is no doubt about it.

Mile High Mania
11-29-2004, 08:20 AM
Just take Bailey away from "prime time" games on a network owned by Disney and they'll be fine.

ROYC75
11-29-2004, 08:24 AM
FWIW Brad, I see SD winning that game next week. I have said this for several weeks, many fans have been taking SD to lite, claiming they will fold like always.

This isn't the same ole Chargers.

BTA, what do I know, I'm just a fan, ask some of our BB experts on here, they will surley dispute anything I say.

Mile High Mania
11-29-2004, 08:26 AM
SD has a solid team, there's no question about it. Thanks to the brainfart last night against OAK, this is now a must win game for DEN. Win and they take the lead back for the divisional title.

SD struggled last week against OAK and this week against KC, so they're not the only top team in the division to struggle against the spares.

Skip Towne
11-29-2004, 08:32 AM
Do the Donkeys have any more night games? They tend to lose at night.

Mile High Mania
11-29-2004, 08:43 AM
I sure as hell hope not. Night games and national TV audiences do not bode well for Bailey. Some folks only see those games and if all they have seen is Cincy and OAK ... then they are wondering what all the fuss is about over Bailey.

D'oh... looks like the road game @ TN Christmas Day is a night game.. hell, damn, crap. So, if you have Mason on your fantasy team and your league is still playing at that time ... start Mason. :cuss:

All I ask is advance to the playoffs ... win 1 game and build on that. DEN has to get over that "one and done" hump in the playoffs.

Cochise
11-29-2004, 08:48 AM
I sure as hell hope not. Night games and national TV audiences do not bode well for Bailey. Some folks only see those games and if all they have seen is Cincy and OAK ... then they are wondering what all the fuss is about over Bailey.

If Champ doesn't get his game straight Peyton Manning might have to register as a sex offender in Colorado after they pass through in week 17.

I have really only seen the primetime games, but in those Bailey has born a passing resemblence to Bartee

the Talking Can
11-29-2004, 08:52 AM
If Champ doesn't get his game straight Peyton Manning might have to register as a sex offender in Colorado after they pass through in week 17.

I have really only seen the primetime games, but in those Bailey has born a passing resemblence to Bartee

ROFL

ouch

Mile High Mania
11-29-2004, 09:03 AM
I cannot disagree with that and after watching the likes of Palmer and Collins toy with Bailey... I am not in the least bit interested in seeing Manning.

Amnorix
11-29-2004, 09:09 AM
AFC is unbelievably brutal this year. A team could go 11-5 this year and not make the playoffs, potentially. That is just freaking amazing!