PDA

View Full Version : Plummer and Green are alot a like

Tuckdaddy
11-29-2004, 08:21 AM
in the sense that they do not have the magic to win games without a ground game. They make bad mistakes in critical times of trying to put the game away. Plummer threw that horrible pick after the fumble and Green has done the same more than once this year. When can't run or don't run we always lose and the sma with Denver. They had the run shutdown on them and they lost just like us. When the run game is struggling they lose. Cinci, Atlanta, Jax he didn't carry any but I'm sure they did not run wild. Last night same result.

Mile High Mania
11-29-2004, 08:22 AM
The one thing I will say about Plummer... there are more good things than bad that he does during a game. I like him in that offense.

InChiefsHell
11-29-2004, 08:54 AM
The one thing I will say about Plummer... there are more good things than bad that he does during a game. I like him in that offense.

I think the same can be said about Trent. Problem is, this season, Trent is throwing the pic at the worst possible moment...sometimes his fault, sometimes not, but in the end, he's the one who has to own the INT...

He has great numbers...except in the W column...