PDA

View Full Version : Go Bolts, here's to Marty

Idahojim
11-29-2004, 08:31 AM
Well, the Chiefs are toast. Rooting for the Broncos or Raiders is unthinkable. So, Chiefs fans, how about we put our collective support behind a guy who gave us some really good times. Let's pull for the Chargers and Marty getting to the Super Bowl (tough task with the Steelers and Pats) but it gives us something to root for.

Anyone else out there saying: Go Bolts?

mlyonsd
11-29-2004, 08:32 AM
I second the motion.

ROYC75
11-29-2004, 08:33 AM
Go Chargers.........

No way do I want the Broncos* to win the west .

ChiTown
11-29-2004, 08:34 AM
It's a tough pill to swallow, but her goes:

yea, go marty, go bolts.............

(Somewhere, KCJohnny is smiling as he jerks off to replays of yesterdays San Diego win.)

Braincase
11-29-2004, 08:35 AM
Go Chargers. Funny thing - Our QBOTF might be starting for them right now...

InChiefsHell
11-29-2004, 08:35 AM
Bolts it is...I can't bring myself to root for the Broncos smug asses. Go San Diego!!

Skip Towne
11-29-2004, 08:42 AM
Sign me up.

Predarat
11-29-2004, 09:00 AM
Me too, I know i make jokes about him, but the bottom line is he brought the Chiefs back from the dead. And to all those that said "He got them as far as he could" I ask "Where have they been lately?" The answer is 1 playoff appearence and 1 playoff loss since Marty left. Good luck to him the rest of the season and playoffs! San Diego Super Chargers! Stupid Broncos

Mile High Mania
11-29-2004, 09:00 AM
Boooo.... DEN will defeat the Chargers this week. It won't be easy, but the match up suits DEN. They'll be tied at 8-4 ... DEN will have a better divisional record and will have pulled off the sweep. So, they'll have the division lead. But, it will be a race down to the final weeks as DEN has a tough final stretch.

Brock
11-29-2004, 09:01 AM
Yeah, let's root for a division rival. Brilliant idea.

WakkaDakka
11-29-2004, 09:02 AM
GO MARTY & THE CHARGERS! :clap:

Mr. Kotter
11-29-2004, 09:37 AM

Funny, I've thought the same thing.... :hmmm:

HC_Chief
11-29-2004, 09:39 AM
1) Screw that.... go Steelers!

2) Drew Brees will not be a Chief.

Gaz
11-29-2004, 09:41 AM
I would rather see San Diego win the AFC West than Denver.

I do not despise San Diego.

xoxo~
Gaz
Will not, however, be wearing blue and gold in this lifetime.

the Talking Can
11-29-2004, 09:41 AM
Why would I wish Marty the success he could never achieve as our coach?

I hope every other team besides the Chiefs dies horrible painful deaths over and over for eternity. And I hope Marty fails, like he always has.

Tuckdaddy
11-29-2004, 09:43 AM
I second that. Denver hatred has grown over the years. I despise them more than any other in the sport. Neither team will get very far anyway but I really would love for Denver to miss them playoffs.

jAZ
11-29-2004, 09:45 AM
San Diego has always been my "favorite" division rival... and I've always rooted for Marty to succeed.

So, I'm all over this idea.

Go Bolts!!!

grandllama
11-29-2004, 09:49 AM
I would rather see San Diego win the AFC West than Denver.

I do not despise San Diego.

xoxo~
Gaz
Will not, however, be wearing blue and gold in this lifetime.

I vote the Gaz option.

InChiefsHell
11-29-2004, 09:51 AM
Why would I wish Marty the success he could never achieve as our coach?

I hope every other team besides the Chiefs dies horrible painful deaths over and over for eternity. And I hope Marty fails, like he always has.

Well, yeah. But since somebody has to win the division, I hope it's the Bolts and not the Donks. Course, I also hope they choke in week one of the playoffs too.

the Talking Can
11-29-2004, 09:53 AM
Well, yeah. But since somebody has to win the division, I hope it's the Bolts and not the Donks. Course, I also hope they choke in week one of the playoffs too.

fair enough...I hope denver misses out, and I hope San Diego loses in the 1st round 4-3....then Marty can spend the off season letting Donnel Bennett "console" him...."Run it up the butt, boys!"

mlyonsd
11-29-2004, 10:00 AM
fair enough...I hope denver misses out, and I hope San Diego loses in the 1st round 4-3....then Marty can spend the off season letting Donnel Bennett "console" him...."Run it up the butt, boys!"

Then on the flip side if Marty takes them to the SB we can point our finger at Carl even more. BRILLIANT!

htismaqe
11-29-2004, 10:30 AM
I hate San Diego. As much as I hate Oakland and Denver. And I hate the rest of the AFC.

They're RIVALS. Period. Rooting for them is WRONG.

RedNeckRaider
11-29-2004, 10:34 AM
I would rather see the Chargers win it than Denver, and I will pull for whatever AFC team makes the dance. AFC-AFL all the way.

Mile High Mania
11-29-2004, 10:49 AM
I would rather see the Chargers win it than Denver, and I will pull for whatever AFC team makes the dance. AFC-AFL all the way.

I concur. I've always said - DEN first - AFCW second - AFC. If DEN doesn't advance, I'd like to see someone from the division win it all. I think it's good for the division. Call me crazy. I would never cheer for a divisional rival to win it all, but I wouldn't be upset if they did.

I'll never cheer for an NFC team. Outside of the AFCW teams, I like the Steelers - they were my team when I was growing up. So, if all else fails, I'd like to see them win it all. I don't want to see the Pats win another one and I don't care for the Ravens.

I don't have issues with the Colts... but, if it came down b/t them and the Steelers, I'd go Steelers.

If DEN doesn't advance or loses in the playoffs and somehow SD advanced, I'd be happy for them and their fans... same for KC and OAK as well. I don't like the other divisional teams, but I don't really *hate* them... I really only hate the Cowboys.

ChiefsCountry
11-29-2004, 11:16 AM

I hope so, Brees is the man and I have been pimping him for QBOFT for awhile. Expect for his price will be way to high this offseason.

Lzen
11-29-2004, 11:21 AM
I cannot bring myself to root for a division rival. Frankly, it's hard to root for ANY other team in the NFL. Maybe I should just stop watching football this season. :deevee:

sd4chiefs
11-29-2004, 11:37 AM
My neighbors are all driving me crazy. I can't stick my nose out of my house without one of them saying, 'Are you going too be a Charger fan now?'. There is no way that I am going to jump on the Charger Bandwagon. This whole town is the biggist bunch of bandwagoning fans that I have ever seen. They can all just kiss my a$$. :banghead:

BigChiefFan
11-29-2004, 11:37 AM
May Marty rot in hell.

Mile High Mania
11-29-2004, 11:49 AM
I hope so, Brees is the man and I have been pimping him for QBOFT for awhile. Expect for his price will be way to high this offseason.

Fear the player that has only performed in his "contract year".

InChiefsHell
11-29-2004, 11:52 AM
Fear the player that has only performed in his "contract year".

Wow. That is deep... :clap:

go bowe
11-29-2004, 11:55 AM
I vote the Gaz option.:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Mr. Kotter
11-29-2004, 11:56 AM

I USED to feel that way.

Now I hate the Broncos, I never cheer for them. :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

Unless it has direct bearing on our own playoff chances....

Hitman37
11-29-2004, 11:56 AM
[QUOTE=Mile High Mania]I concur. I've always said - DEN first - AFCW second - AFC. If DEN doesn't advance, I'd like to see someone from the division win it all. I think it's good for the division. Call me crazy. I would never cheer for a divisional rival to win it all, but I wouldn't be upset if they did.QUOTE]

Gotta agree with you there. In my case it's SD first - KC second - AFCW (Den/Oak if SD and KC is out) - AFC last.

chileanbolt
11-29-2004, 12:01 PM
aww sdchief u chose to live here, why dont u just leave and go to KC...i heard teh weather there is exquisit......GO BOLTS!!! thanks for all the love you guys for my team i know its because u hate the other teams in our division but i'll take it!!

RedNeckRaider
11-29-2004, 12:04 PM
aww sdchief u chose to live here, why dont u just leave and go to KC...i heard teh weather there is exquisit......GO BOLTS!!! thanks for all the love you guys for my team i know its because u hate the other teams in our division but i'll take it!!
I think he is from South Dakota

Mr. Kotter
11-29-2004, 12:06 PM

Dickweed Californians..... :shake:

SD is for South Dakota; read much? :hmmm:

ROFL