PDA

View Full Version : Just got back from KC

ArrowheadHawk
11-29-2004, 05:11 PM
After watching my second live chiefs game yesterday. Man i wish I lived closer to KC. I thought I would make a couple of comments.

1. Why was the stadium about 1K-5K people short. I thought the games sold out?

2. About time we played LJ. I think we should wave goodbye to Blaylock or put him in the 3 spot.

3. I loved when the chargers got like 3 false starts in a row and the crowd just kept getting louder and louder after each penalty. Too bad the _efence didn't capitalize.

4. It was a loss but at least I got to see dante take one (almost 2) to the house.

ArrowheadHawk
11-29-2004, 05:21 PM
ok so nobody cares?

Jenson71
11-29-2004, 05:23 PM
1. no-shows
2. yeah, I guess
3. I agree
4. congrats.

Phobia
11-29-2004, 05:25 PM
ok so nobody cares?

I care, buddy. But, I need to poop soon, so I'm only responding to the cool people at the moment. I'll catch you after I lose a few pounds.

ArrowheadHawk
11-29-2004, 05:25 PM
another comment - it was cold as ****..do those guys that don't wear shirts get hypothermia?

ArrowheadHawk
11-29-2004, 05:26 PM
I care, buddy. But, I need to poop soon, so I'm only responding to the cool people at the moment. I'll catch you after I lose a few pounds.thanks i appreciate it.....................i think :hmmm:

BigChiefFan
11-29-2004, 05:29 PM
A 3-8 season will cause some no-shows, it's to be expected.

ArrowheadHawk
11-29-2004, 05:31 PM
A 3-8 season will cause some no-shows, it's to be expected.if they want I will use their tickets for them its just a 12 hour round trip for me but for free tickets i will go.

Chief Henry
11-29-2004, 05:36 PM
Nothing like Arrowhead when its rocking with the Chiefs. But i beleave people are WANTING MORE from the Chiefs than just ONE playoff game in 7 years. AND how many playoff wins have we had in the Carl Peterson era ? People not showing up
for the game is just a way to say F u C k yOu
to Carl Peterson and his piss poor performance
of managing the players and talent of OUR team.

I blew a gasket after that New Orleans debackle.
Don't get me wrong. I'm a HUGE fan of the CHIEFS,
but the mediocrity of this organization SUCKS.
We can not accept this piss poor performance by our front office. They gave us crappy players on defense and our offense has to score at least 35-40 points a game to win. IMO our offense has been putting up those yards and points inspite of our average at best wide receivers.

Their is my freaking .02 cents worth on this team.

Dr. Facebook Fever
11-29-2004, 05:38 PM
After watching my second live chiefs game yesterday. Man i wish I lived closer to KC. I thought I would make a couple of comments.

1. Why was the stadium about 1K-5K people short. I thought the games sold out?
Because people are sick of losing... and they're starting to say screw it.
3. I loved when the chargers got like 3 false starts in a row and the crowd just kept getting louder and louder after each penalty. Too bad the _efense didn't capitalize.

You should hear it when the stadium is full of people who are excited because we're winning. Yesterday was pretty tame.

ArrowheadHawk
11-29-2004, 05:41 PM
another question - Is that jazzercise bs supposed to be entertaining and do they ever show anything else? I've only been to two games the first was 2 years ago but both times they've had jazercise...granted they were a little better than the first time i saw them but i woulda rather seen the cheerleaders or that endzone band.

ENDelt260
11-29-2004, 05:45 PM
Jazzercise?

That must happen while I'm buying a beer. Or taking a piss. Or both... which upsets the beer vendor considerably.

BigChiefFan
11-29-2004, 05:46 PM
if they want I will use their tickets for them its just a 12 hour round trip for me but for free tickets i will go.
You must be a newbie to the Chiefs because after 16 years of Carl Peterson people are starting to say enough is enough. Give me something to believe in, because I sure as Hell can't buy that they are giving it their all in the off-season to put them in the Super Bowl. Increased ticket prices almost every year and one playoff win in over a decade. Carl's counting on people like you.

ArrowheadHawk
11-29-2004, 05:51 PM
You must be a newbie to the Chiefs because after 16 years of Carl Peterson people are starting to say enough is enough. Give me something to believe in, because I sure as Hell can't buy that they are giving it their all in the off-season to put them in the Super Bowl. Increased ticket prices almost every year and one playoff win in over a decade. Carl's counting on people like you.no i have been a chiefs fan since I was 6 years old...im 24 now....if being a fan for 18 years makes me a newbie then so be it but if I had a chance or the money I would attend every single chiefs game even if they went 0-16. don't get me wrong I would still bitch but theres a big difference from bitching and not supporting the team. I wouldn't let perfectly good tickets go to waste if i had them.

BigChiefFan
11-29-2004, 05:53 PM
no i have been a chiefs fan since I was 6 years old...im 24 now....if being a fan for 18 years makes me a newbie then so be it but if I had a chance or the money I would attend every single chiefs game even if they went 0-16. don't get me wrong I would still bitch but theres a big difference from bitching and not supporting the team. I wouldn't let perfectly good tickets go to waste if i had them.I don't let tickets go to waste, I go to the games, but I can easily understand why others are fed up.

ENDelt260
11-29-2004, 05:56 PM
It does seem odd to just let the tickets go to waste, tho.

To not buy them in the first place, I can understand. But, once you've already spent the money...

FloridaChief
11-29-2004, 06:10 PM
4. It was a loss but at least I got to see dante take one (almost 2) to the house.

I was at the playoff nightmare last Jan. and I'd agree--it was still almost worth it all to have been there live and see with my own eyes as Hall ran a kickoff back for a TD. Incredible...

bogie
11-29-2004, 07:22 PM
Anyone want to sell your stinking season tickets, I'd be glad to take them off your hands. Seriously.