PDA

View Full Version : Trent Green questionable for Raiders? Bruised ribs?

memyselfI
11-29-2004, 06:22 PM
and Priest out two more weeks at least. I heard this on 610 (or 810) this afternoon. Has anyone else heard anything else about this?

Rausch
11-29-2004, 06:25 PM
Might as well sit him and let him heal.

0dd T0dd time baby!

Brando
11-29-2004, 06:25 PM
In other news Kawika Mitchell will be out with a bruised vagina. He will be replaced this week at MLB by Mr. T or Rich Scanlon. They will have a no holds barred fight to the death to decide.

tk13
11-29-2004, 06:28 PM
In other news Kawika Mitchell will be out with a bruised vagina. He will be replaced this week at MLB by Mr. T or Rich Scanlon. They will have a no holds barred fight to the death to decide.
I pity the fool that runs up the middle against Mr. T.

big nasty kcnut
11-29-2004, 06:29 PM
No time for jibber jabber. Hope that lj get more playing time.

Brando
11-29-2004, 06:29 PM
I pity the fool that runs up the middle against Mr. T.

I pity the fool that gets juked out of his panties for a touchdown every single game Kawika! :banghead:

royr17
11-29-2004, 06:34 PM
I pity the fool that gets juked out of his panties for a touchdown every single game Kawika! :banghead:

That is a very good point Brando. Everytime i see Kawika in the middle he is trying to do a shirt tackle or trying to be the first persont here only to get picked up on the block. The guys will never be a good MLB in my honest opinion and I think Scanlon will be. I was watching the game yesterday and on special teams just about every time i saw Scanlon he was around the ball plus he also picked a fight the guy has a attitude and a nose for the ball and that is exactly what we need in the middle.

2bikemike
11-29-2004, 06:35 PM
Wow my adopted Chief might see the field.

If so I hope he performs well!

tk13
11-29-2004, 06:37 PM
We should take this opportunity to see our QbOtF Jon Quinn!!!!!! QBoTf!!!!! qBoTf!!!!!! R0xErs oFf mY S0x0Rs!!!!!

Rausch
11-29-2004, 06:39 PM
We should take this opportunity to see our QbOtF Jon Quinn!!!!!! QBoTf!!!!! qBoTf!!!!!! R0xErs oFf mY S0x0Rs!!!!!

On a side note, why do all our b/u QB's look like ****ing cromags? Seriously, we find these guys in caves or what?...

Brando
11-29-2004, 06:42 PM
That is a very good point Brando. Everytime i see Kawika in the middle he is trying to do a shirt tackle or trying to be the first persont here only to get picked up on the block. The guys will never be a good MLB in my honest opinion and I think Scanlon will be. I was watching the game yesterday and on special teams just about every time i saw Scanlon he was around the ball plus he also picked a fight the guy has a attitude and a nose for the ball and that is exactly what we need in the middle.

He also had key blocks on both of Dante's big returns.

ChiefsCountry
11-29-2004, 06:43 PM
Let us sign Casey Clausen and put Wilson on IR. Then put Clausen in, along with Jordan Black, Brett Williams, Samie Parker, Chris Horn, and LJ.

Brando
11-29-2004, 06:44 PM
Let us sign Casey Clausen and put Wilson on IR. Then put Clausen in, along with Jordan Black, Brett Williams, Samie Parker, Chris Horn, and LJ.
To think we could have had Jeff George before this last week ROFL

royr17
11-29-2004, 06:49 PM
Yea Brando just like i saw in the preseason games i saw from Scanlon yesterday, in preseason i saw him all over the field, yesterday i saw him all over the field on special teams, i kid u not the kid has more potential than what mitchell does.

ChiefFripp
11-29-2004, 06:51 PM
Well it will be nice to beat the Raiders with Collins when the Broncs lost to them with Plummer.

ROYC75
11-29-2004, 07:01 PM
He also had key blocks on both of Dante's big returns.

DV just praised Scanlon on his radio show ! :D

TEX
11-29-2004, 07:09 PM
I had a feeling that Priest's knee would cause him to miss way more time than first thought. Oh well since the season is over, I'd rest Trent and everyone else that wasn't 100%. No sense getting people really hurt to try and salvage a lost cause.

jspchief
11-29-2004, 07:11 PM
Any bets on whether Vermeil puts Green's injury on LJ's blocking? The timing would be perfect, just DV's style.

memyselfI
11-29-2004, 07:22 PM
Well it will be nice to beat the Raiders with Collins when the Broncs lost to them with Plummer.

In their home... :hmmm:

Ultra Peanut
11-29-2004, 07:23 PM
This is all part of our plan to get a better draft pick than the Raiders.

Any bets on whether Vermeil puts Green's injury on LJ's blocking? The timing would be perfect, just DV's style.Sounds about right. ROFL

Dartgod
11-29-2004, 07:31 PM
If Carl had never let Gannon go we wouldn't be in this mess.

DAMMIT, CARL!! :cuss:

Dartgod
11-29-2004, 07:32 PM
I fixed your post...

In our home... :hmmm:

RNR
11-29-2004, 07:34 PM
If Carl had never let Gannon go we wouldn't be in this mess.

DAMMIT, CARL!! :cuss:
ROFL pulling someones strings?

memyselfI
11-29-2004, 07:35 PM
I fixed your post...

It was snowing in Oakland last night??? :hmmm: :rolleyes:

Dartgod
11-29-2004, 07:38 PM
It was snowing in Oakland last night??? :hmmm: :rolleyes:
I assumed you were talking about the Chiefs in Oakland. I misunderstood, but will leave my post there since I never pass up an opportunity to bash you...

memyselfI
11-29-2004, 07:56 PM
I assumed you were talking about the Chiefs in Oakland. I misunderstood, but will leave my post there since I never pass up an opportunity to bash you...

Ah, yet another person addressing (and looking rather foolish in the process) what they think they've read vs. what was actually said... :thumb:

Douche Baggins
11-29-2004, 08:01 PM
Yea Brando just like i saw in the preseason games i saw from Scanlon yesterday, in preseason i saw him all over the field, yesterday i saw him all over the field on special teams, i kid u not the kid has more potential than what mitchell does.

Our special teams sucked as usual. Did Scanlon even have a tackle?

You are such a homer.

Meanwhile our run D was as good as it's been all year with Kawika out there.

Coach
11-29-2004, 08:06 PM

You are such a homer.

Yes, Scanlon did in fact, record a tackle.

Douche Baggins
11-29-2004, 08:12 PM
Yes, Scanlon did in fact, record a tackle.

Well wooptie freaking do. On a return to the 35-yard line no less. Scanlon is such a difference maker.

Coach
11-29-2004, 08:13 PM
Well wooptie freaking do. On a return to the 35-yard line no less. Scanlon is such a difference maker.

ROFL

At least we didn't let them get past the 40 yard line ;)

Dartgod
11-29-2004, 08:26 PM
Ah, yet another person addressing (and looking rather foolish in the process) what they think they've read vs. what was actually said... :thumb:
Meh...

I've looked foolish all my life. No big deal. Better than looking like a stupid traitor b*tch though.

ROYC75
11-29-2004, 08:35 PM

You are such a homer.

I will address this as if you are uneducated, which you have proven time after time.

In fact he had 2 tackles, took on 2 blockers ( 1st Chief player down the field )at once allowing the another Chief player to make a tackle.

He made 2 very good blocks on both of Dantes returns......

He played well enough that DV gave him some nice props on his radio call in show.Said he was very impressed with his play . :rolleyes:

Image that ? :hmmm:

Rausch
11-29-2004, 08:39 PM
Meh...

I've looked foolish all my life. No big deal. Better than looking like a stupid traitor b*tch though.
ROFL

Douche Baggins
11-29-2004, 08:42 PM
I will address this as if you are uneducated, which you have proven time after time.

Welcome to my ignore list, you backwards hick.

ROYC75
11-29-2004, 08:47 PM
Welcome to my ignore list, you backwards hick.

Heh, no sweat off my ass.....

Someday, you might grow up.

Yosef_Malkovitch
11-29-2004, 08:49 PM

This was in response to you putting him on ignore, GC. I just thought you'd like to see his response. ROFL

BTW, I find it very amusing thinking that YOU put someone on ignore, since you're on a lot of posters' iggy lists. :p

Douche Baggins
11-29-2004, 08:52 PM
This was in response to you putting him on ignore, GC. I just thought you'd like to see his response. ROFL

BTW, I find it very amusing thinking that YOU put someone on ignore, since you're on a lot of posters' iggy lists. :p

ROYC75 is the first to get on mine. I've had it with him.

ROYC75
11-29-2004, 09:04 PM

:deevee: :deevee: :deevee:

I'm too damn old to play your baby game's!

Logical
11-29-2004, 09:07 PM
Might as well sit him and let him heal.

0dd T0dd time baby!

It will be interesting to see how 0dd T0dd does in a full regular season game. At least he does not have to face a top notch defense in his first full game for the Chiefs.

Douche Baggins
11-29-2004, 09:08 PM
It will be interesting to see how 0dd T0dd does in a full regular season game. At least he does not have to face a top notch defense in his first full game for the Chiefs.

There's no way Green won't play.

Logical
11-29-2004, 09:09 PM

In fact he had 2 tackles, took on 2 blockers ( 1st Chief player down the field )at once allowing the another Chief player to make a tackle.

He played well enough that DV gave him some nice props on his radio call in show.Said he was very impressed with his play . :rolleyes:

Image that ? :hmmm:

Damn I have said and done far worse to him and did not rate his iggy list. You must have the golden touch.

Logical
11-29-2004, 09:10 PM
There's no way Green won't play.

I really do not care, I want us to lose out anyway. So however that is best accomplished is fine with me.

royr17
11-29-2004, 09:12 PM
Hell the kid is a freaken troll, he says he's not but he acts like it, just wait until football season is over, he'll be banned again and it will be all over for him, you know maybe we should ban him until football season gets here like he does to me. :p

ROYC75
11-29-2004, 09:13 PM
Damn I have said and done far worse to him and did not rate his iggy list. You must have the golden touch.

Yeah, I guess it had something to do with him getting a pissy sucker out from his lap or something like that ?

I was just stating the facts about a player and some DV comments and he starts to cry , what's up with that ? :hmmm:

Douche Baggins
11-29-2004, 09:13 PM
Hell the kid is a freaken troll, he says he's not but he acts like it, just wait until football season is over, he'll be banned again and it will be all over for him, you know maybe we should ban him until football season gets here like he does to me. :p

:deevee:

royr17
11-29-2004, 09:17 PM
Ok enough of this shit gochiefs, why exactly do you want Scanlon to fail, cuz he was undrafted ?

Why do you support Kawika so much, even other guys on the planet can see that Kawika isnt as good as we thought he was and are calling for his axe.

And if Scanlon wasnt any good than why would DV keep him and rave about the kid over the plays he made in the game on the radio tonight ?

ROYC75
11-29-2004, 09:24 PM
Ok enough of this shit gochiefs, why exactly do you want Scanlon to fail, cuz he was undrafted ?

Why do you support Kawika so much, even other guys on the planet can see that Kawika isnt as good as we thought he was and are calling for his axe.

And if Scanlon wasnt any good than why would DV keep him and rave about the kid over the plays he made in the game on the radio tonight ?

Let it go III, the more he plays, the more members will come around. Remember, good things come to those who are patience and well prepaired when the oppertunity arises.

Douche Baggins
11-29-2004, 09:27 PM

I don't want anyone on the Chiefs to fail.

I support Kawika because he has the talent to get it done, he has not even played a full 16 games yet. If he has not made progress at the midpoint of next year, then I am done with him.

The Chiefs run D has not been this good since 1999. And Kawika is our middle linebacker. I rest my case.

royr17
11-29-2004, 09:30 PM

I support Kawika because he has the talent to get it done, he has not even played a full 16 games yet. If he has not made progress at the midpoint of next year, then I am done with him.

The Chiefs run D has not been this good since 1999. And Kawika is our middle linebacker. I rest my case.

Well Scanlon has talent too, if he's active again next week he'll be around the ball again like always. But i'll give Kawika the rest of the season and training camp and preseason next year to show me something if he doesnt i'll be calling for his replacement.

Dont think for one second that Scanlon isnt gonna be working his ass of because the kid has talent too, i've seen it in preseason, i saw it yesterday too, and is a very smart and aware person and thats something I just dont see in Mitchell.

Douche Baggins
11-29-2004, 09:32 PM
Well Scanlon has talent too, if he's active again next week he'll be around the ball again like always. But i'll give Kawika the rest of the season and training camp and preseason next year to show me something if he doesnt i'll be calling for his replacement.

Dont think for one second that Scanlon isnt gonna be working his ass of because the kid has talent too, i've seen it in preseason, i saw it yesterday too, and is a very smart and aware person and thats something I just dont see in Mitchell.

Gosh Roy, he was so aware when he stopped that guy after the return to the 35 yard line! No one on our special teams had done THAT all year!

If Scanlon was worth a shit the coaches would have seen it already.

Coach
11-29-2004, 09:33 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/SwedeCarlson/Funnies/Jeez.jpg :p

royr17
11-29-2004, 09:36 PM
Whatever dude, I just know what i see in scanlon and i like it. Too bad you dont tape the games or i would tell you to go back and watch # 91 on special teams and tell me how many times he was around the ball or spotted going after the ball cause i know i saw him quite a bit.

ROYC75
11-29-2004, 09:37 PM

He started 7 games last year, 7 games this year along with 3 preseason games.... How many games does he need.

For that matter, how many games should we give all of our players that is lacking talent or lack of getting the job done ?

MLB if not the most important is as close to important as it gets on defense. We have sucked on D the last 3 years,personally I'm kind of tired of our defense sucking. I want playmakers insted of bodies filling positions.

IMHO, Mitchell has good speed, can be a quality backup or OLB player as well as ST's. As for MLB, he doesn't appear to have the brains to pickup what he is being taught. It would appear that he doesn't pickup the opponets schemes to well. It appears that he is affraid to hit somebody most of the time, no attitude or seeable fire that drives him. He misses many tackles and his tackles are sandlot style.

What are the good qualities you see in Mitchell?

Douche Baggins
11-29-2004, 09:39 PM
Whatever dude, I just know what i see in scanlon and i like it. Too bad you dont tape the games or i would tell you to go back and watch # 91 on special teams and tell me how many times he was around the ball or spotted going after the ball cause i know i saw him quite a bit.

I TiVO the games. And I couldn't care less. Scanlon has done shit this year. I'm still waiting to be impressed.

theultimatekcchiefsfan
11-29-2004, 09:40 PM
No time for jibber jabber. Hope that lj get more playing time.

Oh yeah, maybe he can knock The maytag repairman out also.
:shake:

Coach
11-29-2004, 09:41 PM
Oh, by the way ultimatekcchiefsfan, maybe you might want to consider changing the title to "G U N. S T O P. P A S S. :p

royr17
11-29-2004, 09:42 PM
He started 7 games last year, 7 games this year along with 3 preseason games.... How many games does he need.

For that matter, how many games should we give all of our players that is lacking talent or lack of getting the job done ?

MLB if not the most important is as close to important as it gets on defense. We have sucked on D the last 3 years,personally I'm kind of tired of our defense sucking. I want playmakers insted of bodies filling positions.

IMHO, Mitchell has good speed, can be a quality backup or OLB player as well as ST's. As for MLB, he doesn't appear to have the brains to pickup what he is being taught. It would appear that he doesn't pickup the opponets schemes to well. It appears that he is affraid to hit somebody most of the time, no attitude or seeable fire that drives him. He misses many tackles and his tackles are sandlot style.

What are the good qualities you see in Mitchell?

I agree with you Dad the guy just doesnt have what it takes for MLB, and would be better off suited as a OLB, but needs to work on his tackling a hell of alot more before worrying about starting.

IMHO, i dont think the guy will ever be a quality starting MLB in the nfl, I had high hopes for the kid when we drafted him but i can already see that he just doesnt have what it takes to be a MLB.

Like I said again a OLB would be better suited for him so that he could use that speed on the outside, but he will be nothing more than just a backup in his life.

ROYC75
11-29-2004, 09:43 PM
Oh, by the way ultimatekcchiefsfan, maybe you might want to consider changing the title to "G U N. S T O P. P A S S. :p

ROFL :clap:

Maybe ..... G U N. S T O P. T H A T. O F F E N C E.

theultimatekcchiefsfan
11-29-2004, 09:44 PM

Is this 4 real? Can you say Chicago Bears?
:hmmm:

royr17
11-29-2004, 09:46 PM
ROFL :clap:

Maybe ..... G U N. S T O P. T H A T. O F F E N C E.

Umm, Dad, it's ..... G U N. S T O P. T H A T. O F F E N S E. :p

ROYC75
11-29-2004, 09:49 PM
Umm, Dad, it's ..... G U N. S T O P. T H A T. O F F E N S E. :p

Depends what you are looking at... our D is getting offended weekly !

theultimatekcchiefsfan
11-29-2004, 09:50 PM
Any bets on whether Vermeil puts Green's injury on LJ's blocking? The timing would be perfect, just DV's style.

If the Shoe fits wear it.....
:rolleyes:

BigChiefFan
11-29-2004, 09:59 PM
With all the injuries it looks like the Chiefs may be playing for next year and trying to save face in the process. Just a thought.

tk13
11-29-2004, 10:04 PM
Is this 4 real? Can you say Chicago Bears?
Yeah, as real as Pamela Anderson's breasts.

alanm
11-29-2004, 10:18 PM

Image that ? :hmmm:Yes, But can he balance a pickle on his pecker whilst running down the sideline with a interception ala Mike Petersen?
Until he can do that he ain't no superhero.:shake:

Dave Lane
11-29-2004, 10:22 PM

No some day he will but actually I find his enthusiasm refreshing. God I think I'm saying I don't mind gochiefs.

Dave

go bowe
11-29-2004, 11:01 PM
No some day he will but actually I find his enthusiasm refreshing. God I think I'm saying I don't mind gochiefs.

Daveegads!

yikes!

holy molely!

well, f#ck me dead!!

wtf is going on here?? :p :p :p

elvomito
11-29-2004, 11:44 PM
dialogue overheard sunday, 12/5, chiefs vs raiders
priest holmes: "trent quit eatin my nachos and get yer own..."

Ultra Peanut
11-30-2004, 12:19 AM
Ok enough of this shit gochiefs, why exactly do you want Scanlon to fail, cuz he was undrafted ?Maybe because you and your dad all but caress his nuts with your tongues every time anything remotely related to him is discussed?

HolmeZz
11-30-2004, 12:37 AM
What's all this talk about Priest and nachos? Is it some inside joke? :shrug:

Pants
11-30-2004, 12:43 AM
What's all this talk about Priest and nachos? Is it some inside joke? :shrug:

Not a joke - a fact. Priest was seen eating nachos in the booth during the SD game.

Ultra Peanut
11-30-2004, 12:44 AM
Now I want some nachos...

HolmeZz
11-30-2004, 12:46 AM
Not a joke - a fact. Priest was seen eating nachos in the booth during the SD game.

I guess I can see why rival fans might find that funny, but it's really not that humorous. Dude's got to eat while he watches the game. :)

The Bad Guy
11-30-2004, 12:48 AM
Maybe because you and your dad all but caress his nuts with your tongues every time anything remotely related to him is discussed?

Agreed.

It's fine to like a player, but I even read when one of them said "Scanlon is a good leader."

How the hell do you know someone is a good leader when he never played a meaningful down of football in the NFL?

It's like they make up stuff so people believe in him or something.

HolmeZz
11-30-2004, 12:52 AM
At this point, it's worth giving Scanlon a chance. If he's even remotely decent, he's already an upgrade over what we have.

I'm fed up with Kawika to this point. He's not shown me that he can be a starting MLB in this league; he's a bad tackler, he can't read plays correctly, he's slow, he's undersized, and the list goes on. I seriously don't know how we spent a 2nd round draft pick on him. I'd probably side with the Kawika sympathizers if it weren't for the fact that Mitchell hasn't even shown me a single glimmer of hope that he could succeed in this league. He's shown me absolutely nothing.

Douche Baggins
11-30-2004, 01:06 AM
he's slow, he's undersized

I completely disagree. His speed is fine, and he's as big as several other middle linebackers around the league.

The dude just needs time. He's made some plays this year. He just needs to be more consistent.

Logical
11-30-2004, 01:38 AM

Dave

Take 5 valiums and rethink it in the morning.

HolmeZz
11-30-2004, 01:42 AM
His speed's fine compared to Maz. He's fairly slow overall though. It was no more evident than watching him try to tackle Deion Branch on the monday night game. Deion made him look silly. Kawika did have good catch-up speed on the play though, but when that's one of the few good quality traits your middle linebacker has, you're in trouble.

As for him being undersized, I guess it's all interpretation. Measurement-wise he's as big as most middle linebackers, but he doesn't hit/tackle/look like a regular NFL middle linebacker out there.

Douche Baggins
11-30-2004, 01:47 AM
His speed's fine compared to Maz. He's fairly slow overall though.

Mitchell ran a 4.66 in the combine. That's plenty fast.

He just needs time.

Also expecting a MLB to stay with a WR is just insane.

Logical
11-30-2004, 01:53 AM
Mitchell ran a 4.66 in the combine. That's plenty fast.

He just needs time.

Also expecting a MLB to stay with a WR is just insane.

Plenty fast for a DE

Yes about -.16 seconds to be a decent speed MLB

Agreed in general

Douche Baggins
11-30-2004, 02:09 AM
Plenty fast for a DE

Yes about -.16 seconds to be a decent speed MLB

Agreed in general

WTF world do you live in where all middle linebackers need to run a 4.5?

Brian Urlacher ran a 4.59 at the combine.

Phobia
11-30-2004, 02:31 AM
This just in:
Rich Scanlon mowed his lawn with 10 inches of snow on the ground. Amazing.

Back to you in the studio....

Fairplay
11-30-2004, 02:41 AM
Our linebackers aren't impressive. Mitchell should be better by now. Its his second year and has some games under his belt. Its not rocket science.

Douche Baggins
11-30-2004, 02:42 AM
Mitchell should be better by now. .

He IS better. Last year he was lucky to even tackle the ballcarrier. Have you not noticed the improvement in run defense?

Fairplay
11-30-2004, 02:45 AM
He IS better. Last year he was lucky to even tackle the ballcarrier. Have you not noticed the improvement in run defense?

Yes some. Our defense still has holes in it a mile wide. What are we ranked now in d? Each week we drop. Im just pissed at our d as a whole.

Fairplay
11-30-2004, 02:47 AM
LOL, we're ranked 30th in total d.We really improved from last year. :rolleyes:

Douche Baggins
11-30-2004, 02:53 AM
LOL, we'er ranked 30th in total d.We really improved from last year. :rolleyes:

The pass defense is horrible.

The run D is a HUGE improvement. We've pretty much eliminated the huge runs that plagued us last year.

royr17
11-30-2004, 03:47 AM
Has anybody else heard that Go Chiefs is doubtfull for the game after having brain surgery ???

Braincase
11-30-2004, 04:47 AM
On a side note, why do all our b/u QB's look like ****ing cromags? Seriously, we find these guys in caves or what?...

They have run for public office in the past as well.
http://us.ent4.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/tv_pix/nbc/saturday_night_live_episode_photos/_group_photos/julia_sweeney13.jpg

Saulbadguy
11-30-2004, 05:46 AM
Fvck Rich Scanlon.

MichaelH
11-30-2004, 06:31 AM
The pass defense is horrible.

The run D is a HUGE improvement. We've pretty much eliminated the huge runs that plagued us last year.

Could it be the run D is so improved because teams never run against us? Why try to run when you can gain 30 yards a shot by passing? :hmmm:

Dartgod
11-30-2004, 06:45 AM
How does a thread about Trent Green's bruised ribs turn into a discussion about our defense, specifically MLB?

Only the Roys know for sure...

ROYC75
11-30-2004, 07:29 AM
Agreed.

It's fine to like a player, but I even read when one of them said "Scanlon is a good leader."

How the hell do you know someone is a good leader when he never played a meaningful down of football in the NFL?

It's like they make up stuff so people believe in him or something.

The leadership qualitys they speak of are from high school and college. The kid always has a positive attitude and plays with a mean streak when tackling.

Bash him all you want, lord knows we could use a player that actually wants to play and do well onthis team.

As for the bashing of III or myself, or any other member that believes we have a better player backing up Mitchell, have your fun. The day will come when we shall all see who is the better player.

Sitting around and accepting the poor talent we have playing now is part of the reason many of the members still stillaccept we have a good team.

As a football fan of 39 years of my 47, I will trust my eyes and knowledge to anybody else's any day.I'm not saying I am always right by any means, I just saying that I go with what I see most of the time. That compaired to someone with 1,2,3, 5,or whatever years they have only shows that we have a difference in opinions.

That's it,a difference in opinions, nothing more, nothing less.

Saulbadguy
11-30-2004, 07:30 AM
Rich Scanlon couldn't carry Monty Beisels jock. End of story.

ROYC75
11-30-2004, 07:33 AM
Rich Scanlon couldn't carry Monty Beisels jock. End of story.

Could you, would you after he just shit in it ? :hmmm:

ROYC75
11-30-2004, 07:40 AM
Could it be the run D is so improved because teams never run against us? Why try to run when you can gain 30 yards a shot by passing? :hmmm:

BINGO ..... Other teams can do whatever they want at anytime on us.

All they have to do is choose the flavor.

ROYC75
11-30-2004, 07:45 AM
This just in:
Rich Scanlon mowed his lawn with 10 inches of snow on the ground. Amazing.

Back to you in the studio....

Imagine the possibilities of what a guy like this could do on the field with talent like this !:D

Skip Towne
11-30-2004, 07:55 AM
Dammit I want on that list!

NY CHIEF
11-30-2004, 08:12 AM
Scanlon made the best of his chance, 2 tackles ,nose for the ball ,a brief scuffle, :hmmm: just like pre season and at syracuse. All we are saying is give rich boy a chance :p

ROYC75
11-30-2004, 08:23 AM
Scanlon made the best of his chance, 2 tackles ,nose for the ball ,a brief scuffle, :hmmm: just like pre season and at syracuse. All we are saying is give rich boy a chance :p

He did do well for the limited # of snaps he had, DV was pleased with him. There are a select few on here that believe he can produce good #'s and a better service in the MLB position if DV would only give him a chance. :thumb:

royr17
11-30-2004, 06:04 PM
BUMP, hopefully at the end of the season we will get to see Scanlon start and see what he can do ... So that he can prove all his doubters wrong.

el borracho
11-30-2004, 06:18 PM
http://www.karendecoster.com/swimming.jpg