PDA

View Full Version : Oh Jesus!

Count Alex's Wins
11-30-2004, 03:51 AM
From MSN:

Dear Mama,
How do I spot a high maintenance man? I think the guy I'm dating may be high maintenance. Help!
- Worried

Dear Worried,
You know, a high maintenance guy is not nearly so much fun as a high maintenance gal. Where do I begin? From the way I take my tea, in a slightly warmed cup, to the manicures, the highlights... oh, I could go on. I think high maintenance women are really fun. Why? There is always something a man can do to add to our happiness, whether it's a new lip gloss, or a massage, or picking us up, rather than meeting us there. Now, frankly, I am not sure if you are talking about a man who is high maintenance, or a man who is difficult to train. In other words, if he has a lot of lovely little details he insists on for a high quality of life, like 400-thread count cotton sheets instead of polyester blend, that is not a problem. In fact, that will add, overall, to your quality of life. But if he always wants you to take care of him, or serve him, or do things for him, rather than the other way around, I would reevaluate him. He may be a training challenge.

The way a relationship works the best is when a woman is getting everything she wants. When a man serves a woman, the relationship flies. When a woman serves a man, the relationship tanks. So, if he is high maintenance, but willing to add to your happiness and make you happy, keep him! That's wonderful. And if he is high maintenance and selfish... never interested in you, or what you want, you may want to shop around and see what other men are out there. The bottom line: be fun! If you're having a good time with this man, even if he is a high maintenance training challenge, go for the ride. You can practice your training skills until a better one comes along!

Yours in training...
-------------------------------------

I have no words. :shake:

Fairplay
11-30-2004, 03:54 AM
I have no words. :shake:

Neither do i.

tk13
11-30-2004, 04:20 AM
Gimme a link on that there buddy... that's some good stuff.

Count Alex's Wins
11-30-2004, 04:24 AM
Gimme a link on that there buddy... that's some good stuff.

http://msn.match.com/msn/article.aspx?articleid=2899&articleSrc=3&trackingid=516068&lid=98&cw=1

Count Alex's Wins
11-30-2004, 04:25 AM
OOH.

Get her:

Regena Thomashauer (Mama Gena), Creatrix and CEO of Mama Gena's School of Womanly Arts, is the author of Mama Gena's School of Womanly Arts and Mama Gena's Guide To Owning And Operating Men. She dedicates her life to researching the nature of pleasure and its relationship to health, well-being and overall fulfillment. Mama Gena has appeared on Late Night with Conan O'Brien and The Today Show. She has been profiled in The New York Times, Elle, and New York Magazine. Visit Mama at www.mamagenas.com or send her your dating questions to askmama@match.com.

tk13
11-30-2004, 04:44 AM
http://msn.match.com/msn/article.aspx?articleid=2899&articleSrc=3&trackingid=516068&lid=98&cw=1
Thanks. I think we could have some super-high quality entertainment if we locked this woman and Iowanian in a room for an hour, put a camera on them, and let them go at it.

ChiefFripp
11-30-2004, 05:54 AM
If I had the chance I would seriously kick that woman in the kooch. Then I'd let her know a woman has yet to hosuetrain me as I piss on her forehead.
I don't know how woman like that don't get labled sexist pigs like their male counterpart would.

Radar Chief
11-30-2004, 07:50 AM
:p

Cochise
11-30-2004, 08:40 AM
WTF happened to women wanting to be equal?

Count Alex's Wins
11-30-2004, 08:55 PM
Bump....this needs more play.

Skip Towne
11-30-2004, 09:00 PM
You ignorant dildo, this thread has been on the back pages for nearly 12 hours. It didn't get play because it is shitty, just like it's author.

Count Alex's Wins
11-30-2004, 09:07 PM
You ignorant dildo, this thread has been on the back pages for nearly 12 hours. It didn't get play because it is shitty, just like it's author.

It didn't get play because I posted it when no one was on....if it falls again so be it.

tk13
11-30-2004, 09:10 PM
This thread shouldn't get any play unless the women deem it so. Threads seem to go much more smoothly when women direct how the message board runs.

Demonpenz
11-30-2004, 09:19 PM
i do it all for the nookie

Sure-Oz
11-30-2004, 09:22 PM
Trying to get a woman you don't do any of this sh1t she tells you.