PDA

View Full Version : The NFL told Priest to stay off the sidelines and scarf nachos????

memyselfI
11-30-2004, 08:55 AM
Huh,

Tim Grunhard just said there is a rumor floating around (thank you, Carl?) that the NFL TOLD Priest to stay off the sideline.

The decision to nacho or not was apparently independently made by Mr. Holmes. :hmmm:

WTF?

KCTitus
11-30-2004, 08:59 AM
I think it was Halliburton behind this or maybe Enron.

memyselfI
11-30-2004, 09:01 AM
I think it was Halliburton behind this or maybe Enron.

Could be. You know that King Carl and Dick(head) Cheney are rather tight... :hmmm: Figures!!!!!

nmt1
11-30-2004, 09:02 AM
Q: Yesterday during the game the television cameras showed Priest sitting in the box upstairs and not being with his team.

VERMEIL: “That where most of (the injured players) are.”

Q: I guess there’s been some criticism of that.

VERMEIL: “You know something: when you lose there’s criticism of everything. If they want to criticize Priest Holmes for sitting up in the box with the rest of the guys….they have a choice. The league prefers them not to be on the field. Everyone’s complaining that everybody has too many on the field and you are only allowed so many guys. Junior Siavii was also up there.”

Source (http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/2004/11/29/qa_with_dick_vermeil/)

Baby Lee
11-30-2004, 09:02 AM
Any truth to the rumor that the NFL is having Priest fitted for an Al Davis/Elvis Presley white jumpsuit and sunglasses?

memyselfI
11-30-2004, 09:04 AM
Q: Yesterday during the game the television cameras showed Priest sitting in the box upstairs and not being with his team.

VERMEIL: “You know something: when you lose there’s criticism of everything. If they want to criticize Priest Holmes for sitting up in the box with the rest of the guys….they have a choice. The league prefers them not to be on the field. Everyone’s complaining that everybody has too many on the field and you are only allowed so many guys. Junior Siavii was also up there.”

Bull. Gannon was on the sidelines during SNF in the freakin snow. Grunhard is ranting about this right now.

nmt1
11-30-2004, 09:07 AM
Bull. Gannon was on the sidelines during SNF in the freakin snow. Grunhard is ranting about this right now.

I'd take Vermiel's word over yours any day. In fact, I'll take Vermiel's word over anyone's on this board any day as well.
This whole thing is hopelessly idiotic.

Iowanian
11-30-2004, 09:08 AM
I heard he was sitting in the enclosed skybox so he wouldn't have to deal with the stench of Gannon's #1 fan.

Todd Collins called the MO DNR thinking there had been a Fish kill at Arrowhead.

Cochise
11-30-2004, 09:08 AM
Another day, still no one gives a rip.

But I heard he was sitting up there on a box of Ohio provisional ballots next to Karl Rove, talking about who the second gunman was.

memyselfI
11-30-2004, 09:09 AM
I'd take Vermiel's word over yours any day. In fact, I'll take Vermiel's word over anyone's on this board any day as well.

It's people like you who help Carl succeed!!! :thumb:

Iowanian
11-30-2004, 09:09 AM
Its people like you, who make people like you look like slobbering lunatics.

nmt1
11-30-2004, 09:10 AM
It's people like you who help Carl succeed!!! :thumb:

???

memyselfI
11-30-2004, 09:11 AM
Its people like you, who make people like you look like slobbering lunatics.
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=34534&stc=1

Dartgod
And you're creaming your jeans. Anything that makes the Chiefs look bad is good in your eyes. Does it REALLY matter where Priest was during the game? He was inactive for Pete's sake. I'm more concerned with what we are going to do to fix the ON FIELD performance. You can go ahead and get all dreamy eyed anytime the media tries to tear this team down about trivial matters. Stupid b*tch...

jspchief
Bull? how can it be "bull"? He didn't say they can't be on the sideline, he said the league prefers it.

Besides, QBs are almost always going to be there because they act almost as coaches when they aren't in the game. I'm not sure if this is an attempt to take something away from Priest or DV, or you're just using it to postulate on your ridiculous obsession with that has-been Gannon.

slivo6
11-30-2004, 09:12 AM

Wrong......Junior Siavii was on the sideline. I saw him through my binoculars. He only had on sweats and a stocking cap.....looked like he was freezing his butt off.

htismaqe
11-30-2004, 09:12 AM
It's been confirmed by the league offices according to the guys on the Border Patrol.

The NFL doesn't want injured players standing on the sidelines. Apparently, it's not mandatory, but it is strongly encouraged.

nmt1
11-30-2004, 09:13 AM
Wrong......Junior Siavii was on the sideline. I saw him through my binoculars. He only had on sweats and a stocking cap.....looked like he was freezing his butt off.

Did you watch him the entire game?

memyselfI
Bull? how can it be "bull"? He didn't say they can't be on the sideline, he said the league prefers it.

Besides, QBs are almost always going to be there because they act almost as coaches when they aren't in the game. I'm not sure if this is an attempt to take something away from Priest or DV, or you're just using it to postulate on your ridiculous obsession with that has-been Gannon.

Grunhard was ranting about Amman Green. I'm just pointing out that other injured players were on the field the past weekend. There are actually WITNESSES to this apparent violation. :hmmm:

Iowanian
The last thing I want spoiling my breakfast is images referecing your wooly cheese dorito.

Someone should tell ole bucketmouth that George Bush isn't coaching the Chiefs.

Stinger
11-30-2004, 09:14 AM
Another day, still no one gives a rip.

But I heard he was sitting up there on a box of Ohio provisional ballots next to Karl Rove, talking about who the second gunman was.

I heard about the Rove story, but I thought they were talking and laughing about how they hid all the stolen absentee and provisional ballots underneath the endzone at Arrowhead.

Dartgod
Grunhard was ranting about Amman Green. I'm just pointing out that other injured players were on the field the past weekend. There are actually WITNESSES to this apparent violation. :hmmm:
Will a moderator please ban this c*nt?

jspchief

What "violation"?

Coach
11-30-2004, 09:15 AM
That's because Gannon perfers to choose to take the chances on being the field, even though the league said that it "perfers" (Note, it didn't say "required") that injured players should not be on the field.

Gannon had some balls for being on the field, however, what would had happened if a play was coming right towards the Raiders' bench, and say Gannon get knocked down because he either couldn't see the play was coming, or he was at a bad place at a bad time.

Keep the injured players in the box, where their chances of getting an injury is slim, compared to keeping them on the field, where they increase their chances of getting re-injured.

memyselfI
11-30-2004, 09:16 AM
What "violation"?

the request of the NFL that injured players stay off the sidelines.

memyselfI
11-30-2004, 09:16 AM
Will a moderator please ban this c*nt?

:deevee:

I can't find the ignore button. :deevee:

memyselfI
11-30-2004, 09:17 AM
That's because Gannon perfers to choose to take the chances on being the field, even though the league said that it "perfers" (Note, it didn't say "required") that injured players should not be on the field.

Gannon had some balls for being on the field, however, what would had happened if a play was coming right towards the Raiders' bench, and say Gannon get knocked down because he either couldn't see the play was coming, or he was at a bad place at a bad time.

Keep the injured players in the box, where their chances of getting an injury is slim, compared to keeping them on the field, where they increase their chances of getting re-injured.

He's already on IR so I don't think it would have impacted him this season. Besides, he's there on request of Norv Turner who is using him as another set of eyes and to help 'coach.' Perhaps he's too valuable to lose to a pressbox and nachos. :hmmm:

Dartgod
11-30-2004, 09:18 AM

I can't find the ignore button. :deevee:
I have no one on ignore. Never will. I'd rather do everything in my power to see you gone from here forever.

Coach
11-30-2004, 09:19 AM
He's already on IR so I don't think it would have impacted him this season. Besides, he's there on request of Norv Turner who is using him as another set of eyes and to help 'coach.'

And that's fine, that's their choice. Coach Vermeil and probably the organization wants Priest to be in the box because they don't want to take the risk of him getting re-injured. Who really knows anyways?

jspchief
the request of the NFL that injured players stay off the sidelines.

That's not a violation. Obviously, the NFL gives teams a choice hence "prefer" over "require". Maybe some teams don't give a sh*t, while our team has decided to respect the league's wishes. Maybe Vermeil is trying to get on the league's good side, since he's convinced that the refs have it out for him. Maybe Holmes wanted to watch the game in a warm place with tasty nachos.

The real point is, so what?

memyselfI
I have no one on ignore. Never will. I'd rather do everything in my power to see you gone from here forever.

Then, :deevee: on, you crazy diamond!!!

Bwana
11-30-2004, 09:20 AM
Who really gives a rats ass if he was in the box having a tasty snack or down on the sidelines? Bottom line, he was hurt and couldn't play. Do you really think Holmes being on the sidlines would have given the Chiefs the fire to pull that one off?

Iowanian
Dense...........isn't it about time to go turn Hanzel in the oven so he doesn't overcook?

Hey.........Priest was probably just mugging for a chance to do the next commerical with the Doritos girl.

memyselfI
That's not a violation. Obviously, the NFL gives teams a choice hence "prefer" over "require". Maybe some teams don't give a sh*t, while our team has decided to respect the league's wishes. Maybe Vermeil is trying to get on the league's good side, since he's convinced that the refs have it out for him. Maybe Holmes wanted to watch the game in a warm place with tasty nachos.

The real point is, so what?

Could be. I guess we'll see where Trent Green is on Sunday...

that will tell us a GREAT DEAL! :hmmm: Perhaps if he's on the sidelines then we have an issue. DV's response has guaranteed this.

slivo6
11-30-2004, 09:24 AM
Did you watch him the entire game?

Yep...he went from standing to sitting on the bench which has heat pumped through it. Was there the whole game.....most times listening to what was being said to the other defensive linemen.

jspchief
I guess we'll see where Trent Green is on Sunday...

that will tell us a GREAT DEAL! :hmmm:
Are you dense?

I've already said QBs are on the sidelines more often because they can act as additional coaches. Then you said the same thing. File it under "No shit, Sherlock"

Are you trying to insinuate that Green is more valuable on the sideline than Holmes? I agree. Green's probably a hell of a lot smarter, and can contribute a hell of a lot more as a spectator. WTF is a RB going to do on the sidelines?

Coach
Could be. I guess we'll see where Trent Green is on Sunday...

that will tell us a GREAT DEAL! :hmmm: Perhaps if he's on the sidelines then we have an issue.

What difference does it make between Gannon and Green, other than that Gannon is on the IR? Obviously Green probably will be playing, but if for some reason he's not, chances are that he will be on the sidelines, as you said before to Gannon, "Besides, he's there on request of Norv Turner who is using him as another set of eyes and to help 'coach.'"

So odds are that Green will be there on request of Coach Vermeil who is using him as another set of eyes and to help coach Collins.

Cochise
11-30-2004, 09:26 AM

Good luck. She doesn't like the chiefs, is the definition of a troll, and no one wants her here, but nothing is ever done about it

memyselfI
11-30-2004, 09:26 AM
Are you dense?

I've already said QBs are on the sidelines more often because they can act as additional coaches. Then you said the same thing. File it under "No shit, Sherlock"

Are you trying to insinuate that Green is more valuable on the sideline than Holmes? I agree. Green's probably a hell of a lot smarter, and can contribute a hell of a lot more as a spectator. WTF is a RB going to do on rthe sidelines?

But, but, but if we are doing as you suggested:

"while our team has decided to respect the league's wishes. Maybe Vermeil is trying to get on the league's good side, since he's convinced that the refs have it out for him. Maybe Holmes wanted to watch the game in a warm place with tasty nachos."

I guess the Chiefs could decide they don't GAF what the league thinks all of a sudden because their needs matter more, that the refs aren't against them afterall, and that Green wants to be with his mates more than nachos. :hmmm:

KCTitus
11-30-2004, 09:27 AM
Shortly after Gannon's injury, Oakland had a national TV game and he was shown in the box and not on the sidelines.

This is not unique to KC. Another thing not unique is denise sheding crocodile tears over this.

the Talking Can
11-30-2004, 09:28 AM
wow...into the annals of over-reaction...

Cochise
11-30-2004, 09:28 AM
Yeah, what about ol' noodle arm up in the press box with his neck brace on? Why wasn't he down on the sidelines being a team player?

memyselfI
11-30-2004, 09:29 AM
Shortly after Gannon's injury, Oakland had a national TV game and he was shown in the box and not on the sidelines.

This is not unique to KC. Another thing not unique is denise sheding crocodile tears over this.

He was sitting in the INDY pressbox with one of the Oakland coaches and he was in a neckbrace as he had just rejoined the team the evening before. The following week he was on the sidelines and has been since.

the Talking Can
denise only knows how to circle carcases....move along people

Otter
Here's a thought: maybe they wanted Holmes to stay off the knee.

Why is this even an issue?

Coach
11-30-2004, 09:30 AM

Your guess is good as mine.

Skip Towne
11-30-2004, 09:30 AM
Good luck. She doesn't like the chiefs, is the definition of a troll, and no one wants her here, but nothing is ever done about it
Maybe it's time for a poll.

ptlyon
11-30-2004, 09:31 AM
He wasn't in the box @ NO, but he was at home.

I would bet he won't be in a sky box this week @ the Raiders.

memyselfI
Yeah, what about ol' noodle arm up in the press box with his neck brace on? Why wasn't he down on the sidelines being a team player?

He was sitting in the INDY pressbox with one of the Oakland coaches and he was in a neckbrace as he had just rejoined the team the evening before. The following week he was on the sidelines and has been since.

jspchief
But, but, but if we are doing as you suggested:

"while our team has decided to respect the league's wishes. Maybe Vermeil is trying to get on the league's good side, since he's convinced that the refs have it out for him. Maybe Holmes wanted to watch the game in a warm place with tasty nachos."

I guess the Chiefs could decide they don't GAF what the league thinks all of a sudden because their needs matter more, that the refs aren't against them afterall, and that Green wants to be with his mates more than nachos. :hmmm:

Sure, if you want to make it some f*cking controversy that it isn't.

Maybe, Vermeil can say "We have legitimate use for Green on the sidelines, since he can help us spot holes in coverages, etc. We do not however have a reason to have Holmes there, other than to shut the gaping hole of some terrorist bitch that took time off of ass-raping herself to a picture of Gannon to stir shit in a different place."

How hard is this? We have a use for a QB on the sidelines, but not a RB.

Dartgod
11-30-2004, 09:32 AM
Another thing not unique is denise sheding crocodile tears over this.
Exactly. This is almost as bad as the stink she made over GWB and the book reading during the 9/11 attacks. She knows it is really a non-issue, but anything that makes the Chiefs look bad is good in her eyes. It's no longer about Gannon being wronged. She hates EVERYTHING about the Chiefs.

Coach
11-30-2004, 09:32 AM
Won't be long before GoChiefs will be posting on this thread.

Bwana
11-30-2004, 09:33 AM

Good for Red Ass, I bet he makes a fantastic cheerleader! :thumb:

Cochise
11-30-2004, 09:34 AM
Good for Red Ass, I bet he makes a fantastic cheerleader! :thumb:

That's funny, I heard he was at home in Minnesota for the rest of the season. Should we trust Duhnise?

Rausch
11-30-2004, 09:34 AM

Tried that, didn't work.

But the FBI has me on hold. Cross your fingers...

memyselfI
11-30-2004, 09:36 AM
Sure, if you want to make it some f*cking controversy that it isn't.

Maybe, Vermeil can say "We have legitimate use for Green on the sidelines, since he can help us spot holes in coverages, etc. We do not however have a reason to have Holmes there, other than to shut the gaping hole of some terrorist bitch that took time off of ass-raping herself to a picture of Gannon to stir shit in a different place."

How hard is this? We have a use for a QB on the sidelines, but not a RB.

Oh please. I'm one person on this board who has posted in response to this issue YESTERDAY on the 'pressbox thread'. Since then the issue has been mentioned on the radio talk shows and evidently asked about to the coach. Are you insinuating *I* started this controversy? You are nuts.

Again Amman Green was there last night and he is not a QB... :hmmm:

I agree it's NOT an important issue if Priest WANTS to sit in the pressbox and be a spectator and enjoy the Arrowhead experience with nachos and coke...

but to try to pass this off as accomodating some league rule is a joke.

memyselfI
11-30-2004, 09:37 AM
That's funny, I heard he was at home in Minnesota for the rest of the season. Should we trust Duhnise?

LOL, the camera showed him in Denver on Sunday. He's not only not in Minnesota for the season, he's with the team doing rehab and traveling with them on road games.

KCTitus
11-30-2004, 09:38 AM
Why does denise hate nachos so much?

Coach
11-30-2004, 09:39 AM
Radio talk shows is just full of shit now-days, especially that whenever a team is in a losing season, that adds more fuel to fire. IF the Chiefs were say, 8-3 right now, this probably wouldn't even be mentioned in the talk shows, because they would be spending time on how good the Chiefs are, and yada yada yada.

NewChief
You try really hard to be hated around here, don't you?

Rausch

They go straight to her hips...

Skip Towne
11-30-2004, 09:40 AM
Tried that, didn't work.

But the FBI has me on hold. Cross your fingers...
If at first you don't succeed......

memyselfI
11-30-2004, 09:41 AM

Well since you asked...

calling these
http://www.wallpapers.com/wallcards/nachos_food.jpg 'NACHOS' is criminal.

Clearly, the term should be left for these:

http://www.greenbriarrestaraunt.com/images/nachos.jpg

Iowanian
11-30-2004, 09:43 AM
Big mama gots the hungries for a SUPERNACHOS

memyselfI
11-30-2004, 09:44 AM
Radio talk shows is just full of shit now-days, especially that whenever a team is in a losing season, that adds more fuel to fire. IF the Chiefs were say, 8-3 right now, this probably wouldn't even be mentioned in the talk shows, because they would be spending time on how good the Chiefs are, and yada yada yada.

Agreed. This would not have been an issue last season. But it's not last season and everything becomes an issue when you go from first to worst.

jspchief
11-30-2004, 09:44 AM
Oh please. I'm one person on this board who has posted in response to this issue YESTERDAY on the 'pressbox thread'. Since then the issue has been mentioned on the radio talk shows and evidently asked about to the coach. Are you insinuating *I* started this controversy? You are nuts.

Again Amman Green was there last night and he is not a QB... :hmmm:

I agree it's NOT an important issue if Priest WANTS to sit in the pressbox and be a spectator and enjoy the Arrowhead experience with nachos and coke...

but to try to pass this off as accomodating some league rule is a joke.

For chrissakes, if they had a "Crayon" font, maybe you'd actually get it.

1. KC Coach says "the NFL has requested that we don't clog the sidelines with injured players. We've decided to respect that request, unless we have a legitimate reason to have a certain player there. Cheerleading is not a legitimate reason".
2. GB (or whoever) Coach says "You want to be on the sideline? There's no rule against it, do whatever you want."
3. Terrorist gunt takes time off from sewing christmas bomb vests to join the cries of the crazies, moaning about a coach's conspiracy to pass the buck on an issue that no one really cares about anyway.

Donger
11-30-2004, 09:46 AM
Hang on a second...

Is Denise a Chiefs fan?

jspchief
11-30-2004, 09:47 AM
Well since you asked...

calling these
http://www.wallpapers.com/wallcards/nachos_food.jpg 'NACHOS' is criminal.

Clearly, the term should be left for these:

http://www.greenbriarrestaraunt.com/images/nachos.jpg

Yea, it's almost as bad as calling this an American.

Dartgod
11-30-2004, 09:48 AM
Hang on a second...

Is Denise a Chiefs fan?
You have to ask?

memyselfI
11-30-2004, 09:50 AM
For chrissakes, if they had a "Crayon" font, maybe you'd actually get it.

1. KC Coach says "the NFL has requested that we don't clog the sidelines with injured players. We've decided to respect that request, unless we have a legitimate reason to have a certain player there. Cheerleading is not a legitimate reason".

2. GB (or whoever) Coach says "You want to be on the sideline? There's no rule against it, do whatever you want."3. Terrorist gunt takes time off from sewing christmas bomb vests to join the cries of the crazies, moaning about a coach's conspiracy to pass the buck on an issue that no one really cares about anyway.

So you are saying that the league's best RB has nothing to offer to his understudy in the form of advice or support never mind what you are calling cheerleading. :hmmm:

memyselfI
11-30-2004, 09:51 AM
Yea, it's almost as bad as calling this an American.

Agreed. Someone like that would not be. Hope you don't know anyone like that...seeing that you have her picture. ;)

jspchief
11-30-2004, 09:52 AM
So you are saying that the league's best RB has nothing to offer to his understudy in the form of advice or support never mind what you are calling cheerleading. :hmmm:

As far as in game adjustments? Yes. What he going to say, "run faster"? Or maybe "don't go down so easy"

memyselfI
11-30-2004, 09:54 AM
As far as in game adjustments? Yes. What he going to say, "run faster"? Or maybe "don't go down so easy"

Then he could have been sitting in the box with Gunther, maybe? In the least giving him feedback to pass on to the field? That is if he cared what was going on with the team on the field and assuming the Chiefs were indeed abiding by a 'league request' to minimize the number of people on the sidelines.

jcroft
11-30-2004, 09:54 AM

I'd sure like to believe that Priest has more to offer than that. It seems to be you are shortchanging him just as much as the folks who suggested he is lazy and disinterested in the game.

jspchief
11-30-2004, 09:57 AM
That is if he cared what was going on with the team on the field.

You know what? You're right. Holmes doesn't care about the Chiefs.:rolleyes:

Dartgod
11-30-2004, 10:06 AM
You know what? You're right. Holmes doesn't care about the Chiefs.:rolleyes:
Just like Duh-nese!! :thumb:

ChiefsCountry
11-30-2004, 10:18 AM
Big freaking deal, I would rather watch the game from a suite and get pampered the whole game than freeze by butt off watching it on the sideline where I could possibly hurt my knee more.

Raiderhader
11-30-2004, 10:20 AM
If at first you don't succeed......

This was proved when the board was split. Of course since that has happened, those not wandering into the political forum have not seen the pathetic and disgusting threads she has started since that time. So the effort is probably futile.

But if you care to try, you'll have my support.

Raiderhader
11-30-2004, 10:25 AM
Hang on a second...

Is Denise a Chiefs fan?

That's right, you probably don't know about the history of said tRaider.

I guess at one time she was a Chief's fan, but she became obsessed, and I do mean obsessed, with Gannon. And when the Chiefs let him go in favor of Grbac, she switched her team allegiance, just because she gets an orgasm very time she thinks about Red Ass Richie.

I wonder if KCGS will make an appearance in this thread.......

memyselfI
11-30-2004, 10:27 AM
This was proved when the board was split. Of course since that has happened, those not wandering into the political forum have not seen the pathetic and disgusting threads she has started since that time. So the effort is probably futile.

But if you care to try, you'll have my support.

BIG_DADDY
11-30-2004, 10:28 AM
Yea well were coming to play your Raiders this week and hopefully we will have Priest back. Lets hear you talk smack then Denise.

Brock
11-30-2004, 10:30 AM
Ban duhneses, yeah right. She's a sacred cow around here, just like Taco, get used to it.

Warrior5
11-30-2004, 10:33 AM

Now that would be entertaining.

Raiderhader
11-30-2004, 10:33 AM
Ban duhneses, yeah right. She's a sacred cow around here, just like Taco, get used to it.

I agree, but I have to continue to try just the same.

Bwana
11-30-2004, 10:34 AM
Hang on a second...

Is Denise a Chiefs fan?

Perhaps this will answer your question..........

Donger
That's right, you probably don't know about the history of said tRaider.

I guess at one time she was a Chief's fan, but she became obsessed, and I do mean obsessed, with Gannon. And when the Chiefs let him go in favor of Grbac, she switched her team allegiance, just because she gets an orgasm very time she thinks about Red Ass Richie.

You've got to be kidding me....

Raiderhader
Now that would be entertaining.

The bastard is due to show up, he hasn't been around in quite some time.

Mr. Kotter
KCGS!!!

Kansas City Gannon Stalker.... :thumb:

Your presence in needed.... :hmmm:

BIG_DADDY
11-30-2004, 10:37 AM

You know Denise posts just here to irritate people. The transformation to becoming a Raiders fan was really quite natural.

Raiderhader
11-30-2004, 10:39 AM

I sincerely wish I was. But sadly, that ain't the half of it. She even had a website (actually it was more like a shrine) up in honor of ol' Richie, in all of its silver and black glory. There where even threats of a lawsuit when a parody board popped making fun of her (that was good a for a hearty laugh). This woman has issues, and there has been much hate and resentment aimed towards long before she went off the deep end in the political discussions (not that she was ever in the shallow end mind you, but she has become even more of a lunatic the past two or three years).

memyselfI
11-30-2004, 10:40 AM
KCGS!!!

Kansas City Gannon Stalker.... :thumb:

Your presence in needed.... :hmmm:

What, you girls need reinforcements???? :p

Donger
11-30-2004, 10:47 AM
I sincerely wish I was. But sadly, that ain't the half of it. She even had a website (actually it was more like a shrine) up in honor of ol' Richie, in all of its silver and black glory. There where even threats of a lawsuit when a parody board popped making fun of her (that was good a for a hearty laugh). This woman has issues, and there has been much hate and resentment aimed towards long before she went off the deep end in the political discussions (not that she was ever in the shallow end mind you, but she has become even more of a lunatic the past two or three years).

Thank you for the information. I figured that there was something else beyond the politics.

Rather disturbing, really.

memyselfI
11-30-2004, 10:49 AM
Thank you for the information. I figured that there was something else beyond the politics.

Rather disturbing, really.

ROFL

I'll be sure to share your concern with Rich. ROFL

Donger
11-30-2004, 10:50 AM
ROFL

I'll be sure to share your concern with Rich. ROFL

Wouldn't that violate the restraining order?

memyselfI
11-30-2004, 10:52 AM
Wouldn't that violate the restraining order?

LOL, nope.

Donger
11-30-2004, 10:55 AM
LOL, nope.

Would you agree with the assertion that you were/are obsessed with Gannon?

NewChief
11-30-2004, 10:59 AM
Have you guys ever thought that Denise might be related to Gannon in some way? Maybe that's why she came to the Planet to begin with. Once he left the team, she stuck around anyway, since everyone loves her so much.

InChiefsHell
11-30-2004, 10:59 AM

Well, he IS a sexy bitch... :shrug:

memyselfI
11-30-2004, 11:00 AM

No, not in the way it's being portrayed. Not many people get to know an NFL player and befriend them before they become really famous. It's been a fun experience.

memyselfI
11-30-2004, 11:03 AM
Well, he IS a sexy bitch... :shrug:

that he is. ;)

Phobia
11-30-2004, 11:04 AM
In fact, I'll take Vermiel's word over anyone's on this board any day as well.

Seriously? Don't let that Titus guy read this or he'd hold your feet to the fire.

Surely you can't be serious. Have you seen a DV press conference? He lies and spins for 20 minutes and sits down. That is an undisputed, widely known fact. But you'd still trust DV's word over people you've known on this board for a long time. Boy, I sure hope you don't have relatives on this board or they might be offended as well.

Raiderhader
11-30-2004, 11:06 AM
What, you girls need reinforcements???? :p

Nope, just a good laugh.

RedNeckRaider
11-30-2004, 11:16 AM
The bastard is due to show up, he hasn't been around in quite some time.You have to admit he was pretty funny!

ENDelt260
11-30-2004, 11:34 AM
Is it that time of year already?

ENDelt260
11-30-2004, 11:37 AM
Hang on a second...

Is Denise a Chiefs fan?
No.

RedNeckRaider
11-30-2004, 11:38 AM
No.
Standing firm on the other side........yes!

ENDelt260
11-30-2004, 11:41 AM
:harumph: Nuh-uh!

Calcountry
11-30-2004, 11:47 AM
So what? Now you want to Bitch about Priest because you got nothing else to bitch about? What a Bitch.

kc1977
11-30-2004, 11:49 AM

I wouldn't take Vermeil's word over a skunk. That man has lied to us so many times in the 4 year VickieD Era.

RedNeckRaider
11-30-2004, 11:53 AM
One guy has a bum knee, the other has a bum neck. I would guess the dotor told Rich yes you can stand on the sidelines just not on your head.

memyselfI
11-30-2004, 11:54 AM
Seriously? Don't let that Titus guy read this or he'd hold your feet to the fire.

Surely you can't be serious. Have you seen a DV press conference? He lies and spins for 20 minutes and sits down. That is an undisputed, widely known fact. But you'd still trust DV's word over people you've known on this board for a long time. Boy, I sure hope you don't have relatives on this board or they might be offended as well.

Go easy on him. They need this type of folks to keep buying season tickets!

BIG_DADDY
11-30-2004, 11:56 AM

She's on your team dude we didn't want her on our side anyway.

grandllama
11-30-2004, 12:14 PM
Perhaps this will answer your question..........

hey, you beat me to my own photoshop ROFL

penguinz
11-30-2004, 01:47 PM
why the fvck does it matter where he was at during the? If he is hurt bad enough that he is missing as many games as he is do you really think it is a good idea for him to be on the sidelines trying to dodge players as they are shoved out of bounds?

stevieray
11-30-2004, 02:09 PM

Because there is no one to bait in DC forum.

Does this reallly surprise anyone?

tk13
11-30-2004, 02:15 PM
I've seen two these threads the last two days and I've ignored them because I think this is a stupid issue, before wasting 10 minutes of my life is there anything in this thread worth reading?

Dartgod
11-30-2004, 02:17 PM
I've seen two these threads the last two days and I've ignored them because I think this is a stupid issue, before wasting 10 minutes of my life is there anything in this thread worth reading?
Other than the part where I called Duh-nese a b*tch and and a c*nt?

No...

ptlyon
11-30-2004, 02:17 PM
No

memyselfI
11-30-2004, 04:30 PM
Dave Stewart was on the radio earlier saying he's been told that Priest is taking a consensus from friends on the team about playing at all the rest of the season. Apparently, he's been given the option to completely take it off to 'completely heal' if he so chooses.

I foresee more nachos in his future. :hmmm:

ENDelt260
11-30-2004, 04:35 PM
Priest is taking a consensus from friends on the team about playing at all the rest of the season. Apparently, he's been given the option to completely take it off to 'completely heal' if he so chooses.

Hell, why not? What's the point in him coming back?

memyselfI
11-30-2004, 04:36 PM
Hell, why not? What's the point in him coming back?

There isn't one. But DV probably owes the fans and Las Vegas the truth.

That explanation (of Priest's nacho break) makes more sense than obliging a league request.

ENDelt260
11-30-2004, 04:39 PM
There isn't one. But DV probably owes the fans and Las Vegas the truth.

That explanation (of Priest's nacho break) makes more sense than obliging a league request.
I'm sure once the decision to stay out for the season is made it will be announced.

DV doesn't owe Vegas shit.

the Talking Can
11-30-2004, 04:51 PM
how many times has this thread been declared gay?

whatever it is, it isn't enough....

BigRedChief
11-30-2004, 07:17 PM
I wonder if the NFL told him to stay out at the Ameristar Casino playing $10.00 blackjack until 1:00 am Sunday morning? He was playing in the public part of the casino. Security was right there beside Priest keeping autograph seekers away.

Wile_E_Coyote
11-30-2004, 07:19 PM
I wonder if the NFL told him to stay out at the Ameristar Casino playing $10.00 blackjack until 1:00 am Sunday morning? He was playing in the public part of the casino. Security was right there beside Priest keeping autograph seekers away.

he had have something to do before driving Warfield home

memyselfI
11-30-2004, 08:29 PM

I take it no nachos were spotted in his midst. :hmmm: