PDA

View Full Version : Dick Vermeil-On METRO SPORTS.

CASHMAN
11-30-2004, 11:02 AM
NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.......................

CASHMAN.

Phobia
11-30-2004, 11:04 AM
We're really not that bad. We've had some bad breaks, some mental errors, and our players really lookd forward to a post game hug.

I don't think I can watch DV spinning out of control.

Mr. Laz
11-30-2004, 11:08 AM
nothing gets Vermeil going like mentioning Trent Green...

dude is borderline "obsessive" about him

Deberg_1990
11-30-2004, 11:12 AM
We're really not that bad. We've had some bad breaks, some mental errors

I can somewhat understand why he might feel that way. Whats maddening about this year is that in every loss we have been in that game until the final few minutes or so, plus we are averaging 30 points per game or so. However, there are still many problems with this team that need to be addressed.

NewChief
11-30-2004, 11:15 AM
nothing gets Vermeil going like mentioning Trent Green...

dude is borderline "obsessive" about him

What did he say?

bobbything
11-30-2004, 11:19 AM
My fav is saying (something to the effect of), "It's not a talent issue. It's just poor execution of the (defensive) scheme."

Now, wasn't that the problem last year? Two different schemes, same problem...hmm.

Mr. Laz
11-30-2004, 11:20 AM
What did he say?

some reporter mentioned Green being injured or something

Vermeil went on a 3 minute rant about how tough Green is

he still has a major inferiority complex ... :shake:

kcfanintitanhell
11-30-2004, 12:28 PM
We're really not that bad. We've had some bad breaks, some mental errors

Spare me the mental errors bulllsh*t, Mr Vermeil. Haven't you figured out yet that talented players don't make a boatload of "mental" errors?!!
I have no frikkin clue what sort of criterion is being used when they evaluate the talent level of a player. :rolleyes:

Dr. Facebook Fever
11-30-2004, 12:32 PM
We're really not that bad. We've had some bad breaks, some mental errors, and our players really lookd forward to a post game hug.

I don't think I can watch DV spinning out of control.
Did he really say that?...even the hug part? Tell me didn't really say the part about the hug.....

ptlyon
11-30-2004, 12:36 PM
Did he really say that?...even the hug part? Tell me didn't really say the part about the hug.....

Got one on Phil, an' he looks like a biggun!

The Bad Guy
11-30-2004, 01:01 PM
Vermeil's coaching legacy is a joke. He barely has a 500 record, he has 1 SB, and it takes him forever to turn teams around.

Hell you figure teams can make the playoffs once out of 4 years by sheer luck.

The only thing he is good at is PR spin.