PDA

View Full Version : Correct me if I am wrong...

Ghostof
11-30-2004, 11:27 AM
Wasnt Morton and Perriman the wide receiver tandem a couple years ago in Detroit, that was at one time, a "feared" tandem? Didnt they both have like several seasons of being in the top 3 or 5 in the NFL with receptions? Detroit was crap back then...had lethal wide receivers, had the best running back at that time...I just find it ironic that Morton is dropping passes.

KCWolfman
11-30-2004, 11:28 AM
I have found it ironic for several seasons now. In fact, last year it seemed as though the first pass to Bo, Kennison, and Morton were guaranteed to be dropped, even if right on the numbers.

|Zach|
11-30-2004, 11:29 AM
Is Morton dropping passes??

morphius
11-30-2004, 11:29 AM
I thought Herman Moore was the feared partner in Detriot.

Rain Man
11-30-2004, 11:31 AM
Yeah, Herman Moore was the #1 receiver, Perriman the #2 guy, and Morton the #3 guy.

Now be quiet before we go out and sign Moore.

BigChiefFan
Morton is in the top 5 of catching passes to convert 3rd downs. Morton's far from being the problem.

Coach
Yeah, Herman Moore was the #1 receiver, Perriman the #2 guy, and Morton the #3 guy.

Now be quiet before we go out and sign Moore.

Honestly, that wouldn't suprise me one bit. We did had Perriman, and now Morton. So go figure. :rolleyes:

go bowe
11-30-2004, 11:32 AM
I have found it ironic for several seasons now. In fact, last year it seemed as though the first pass to Bo, Kennison, and Morton were guaranteed to be dropped, even if right on the numbers.hey!!

bo don't drop passes...

he can't throw the ball and catch it too... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Mr. Laz
11-30-2004, 11:35 AM
Morton is in the top 5 of catching passes to convert 3rd downs. Morton's far from being the problem.
yep... kennison has dropped far more passes that morton

hell ... i think larry johnson has dropped more passes than morton this year.

morton isn't fantastic, but he isnt the problem this year

KCWolfman
11-30-2004, 11:37 AM
hey!!

bo don't drop passes...

he can't throw the ball and catch it too... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
LOL - I was wondering if I would get your attention.