PDA

View Full Version : Is Ratboy Genious losing it?

Ugly Duck
12-01-2004, 12:00 AM
Whats wrong with this picture? Everybody else in the stadium at least had a cap on to prevent the snow from freezing their brain. Do you think maybe the guy has has been fooling everyone with the "genious" moniker? Is his "genious" really a car salesman named Elway? Is there a reason why he hasn't won a playoff game since Buck went home to collect his illegal deferred-salary booty?

http://media.mnginteractive.com/media/paper36/DB1129thirteen.jpg

Douche Baggins
12-01-2004, 12:03 AM
I can't wait to see them in the playoffs. Their pass rush is abysmal and no one is scared of Rueben Droughns.

God I hope they draw a team with a stout D... ROFL

Ugly Duck
12-01-2004, 12:06 AM
I can't wait to see them in the playoffs. Heck, they ain't even on the playoff list anymore. They gotta get past Sandy Eggo to get back in the race.

Douche Baggins
12-01-2004, 12:09 AM
Heck, they ain't even on the playoff list anymore. They gotta get past Sandy Eggo to get back in the race.

I think the Donks will still make it in. Either way, watching any AFC West teams in the playoffs is gonna be a hoot this year.

Phobia
12-01-2004, 12:12 AM
I think the Donks will still make it in. Either way, watching any AFC West teams in the playoffs is gonna be a hoot this year.

You're right. I got a six-pack on the Donks not making it, so they're a shoe-in now.

SoCalRaider
12-01-2004, 12:20 AM
Heck, they ain't even on the playoff list anymore. They gotta get past Sandy Eggo to get back in the race.
Aren't they the 2nd wild card right now?

Douche Baggins
12-01-2004, 12:21 AM
Aren't they the 2nd wild card right now?

No.

Den9899
12-01-2004, 12:22 AM
What's even funnier is that you think Shanahan refers to himself as a genious. It was a nickname created by the media. Not him. Not anyone in the organization.

But it is funny to see you get all riled up about it. Wouldn't expect any less from Raider fan.

Ugly Duck
12-01-2004, 12:26 AM
Doesn't Ratboy kinda remind you of Jim Rome? Maybe its the rat face, maybe its the attitude. Or maybe its the glaring disparity between the Hype and the Reality:

Hype: Ratboy is a genious
Reality: Hasn't won post season game #1 since Buck's teeth fell out.

Hype: What Jim Rome's website says about Him... "Perhaps the most respected voice in the world of sports broadcasting, Jim Rome is the leading opinion-maker of his generation. As host of the nationís premiere sports radio talk show, Rome is known for his aggressive, informed, rapid-fire dialogue. Jim has established himself as the top choice of athletes and fans when it is time to know what is going on beyond the scoreboard.

Reality: http://www.stupidvideos.com/?VideoID=112

philfree
12-01-2004, 12:30 AM
That reminds me of when Grueden wore his visor during a blizzard. His brain looked frozen and I'm sure still to this day he is still a little frost bitten. I can see his lips tremble as he says "T-T-Tu-Tuck Rule!"

PhilFree :arrow:

Pants
12-01-2004, 12:30 AM
Hahaha, nice video. What was the story behind Jim/Chris??

Spicy McHaggis
12-01-2004, 12:31 AM
What's even funnier is that you think Shanahan refers to himself as a genious. It was a nickname created by the media. Not him. Not anyone in the organization.

But it is funny to see you get all riled up about it. Wouldn't expect any less from Raider fan.

Yeah but Shanahan still gets all worked up when I wear my "I'm with stupid" T-Shirt when we hang out.

SoCalRaider
12-01-2004, 12:31 AM

Shut up bitch

http://www.thenflforums.com/image.php?u=81&dateline=1101757025

Den9899
12-01-2004, 12:33 AM
Shouldn't you be busy working on your Halloween costume for this Sunday?

Ugly Duck
12-01-2004, 12:34 AM
Hahaha, nice video. What was the story behind Jim/Chris??Jim Everit is a football player and is a guy. Chris Everit is a tennis player and shes a girl. Rome kept calling Jim "Chris" until Jim finally punked him on TV. Great footage!

Ugly Duck
12-01-2004, 12:39 AM
Shouldn't you be busy working on your Halloween costume for this Sunday?
Translation:

Oakland embarrassed us in our crib on national TV. Time to deflect from the shame by coming up with some real original anti-RaiderFan smaq like, "duhhhhh... halloween costume!"

Spicy McHaggis
12-01-2004, 12:41 AM
Translation:

Oakland embarrassed us in our crib on national TV. Time to deflect from the shame by coming up with some real original anti-RaiderFan smaq like, "duhhhhh... halloween costume!"

Aren't you just borrowing some of his mom's bondage gear anyway? ROFL

Ugly Duck
12-01-2004, 12:42 AM
Aren't you just borrowing some of his mom's bondage gear anyway? ROFLDude... you know her? Don't embarrass the guy... thas just cruel!

SoCalRaider
12-01-2004, 12:48 AM
Aren't you just borrowing some of his mom's bondage gear anyway? ROFL
ROFL

Taco John
12-01-2004, 01:48 AM
There's nothing like fans who have noooooo shot at the playoffs ripping other people's coaches. You guys might as well be critiquing GoChiefs sexual techniques.

Taco John
12-01-2004, 01:49 AM
Translation:

For the record, I wasn't embarassed. We lost by a single point.

BCD
12-01-2004, 01:52 AM
For the record, I wasn't embarassed. We lost by a single point.Your 'D' looked very 'Chief-esque', on that last drive...

Taco John
12-01-2004, 02:00 AM
Hmmm... Aren't the Chiefs the team you root for?

Fairplay
12-01-2004, 02:18 AM
You guys might as well be critiquing GoChiefs sexual techniques.

I don't know his techniques, and don't care to know them either.

Ugly Duck
12-01-2004, 08:18 AM
There's nothing like fans who have noooooo shot at the playoffs ripping other people's coaches. Taco, Taco, Taco.... you are far too sensitive for the AFCW! Thats wut we fanz of the Division do..... rip one another without mercy! ChieFanz would rip Oakland even if Tom Hanks were the coach. BoltFanz would rip KC even if Mother Teresa was calling the plays. And, hold onto your hat....this is gonna hurt...... RaiderFanz would rip Denver even if GeniousBoy RatNose were the coach. Its cruel. Its unfair. But its the way things are.

Skip Towne
12-01-2004, 08:32 AM
Doesn't Ratboy kinda remind you of Jim Rome? Maybe its the rat face, maybe its the attitude. Or maybe its the glaring disparity between the Hype and the Reality:

Hype: Ratboy is a genious
Reality: Hasn't won post season game #1 since Buck's teeth fell out.

Hype: What Jim Rome's website says about Him... "Perhaps the most respected voice in the world of sports broadcasting, Jim Rome is the leading opinion-maker of his generation. As host of the nationís premiere sports radio talk show, Rome is known for his aggressive, informed, rapid-fire dialogue. Jim has established himself as the top choice of athletes and fans when it is time to know what is going on beyond the scoreboard.

Reality: http://www.stupidvideos.com/?VideoID=112
Rome called Shanarat "Rathead" the other day.

Pants
12-01-2004, 08:33 AM
Rome called Shanarat "Rathead" the other day.

Hahaha, are you serious?

Skip Towne
12-01-2004, 08:48 AM
Hahaha, are you serious?
Yes, I'm serious. I couldn't believe it. I thought it was a Planetism. Maybe Rome reads the Planet.

Ugly Duck
12-01-2004, 06:47 PM
Yes, I'm serious. I couldn't believe it. I thought it was a Planetism. Maybe Rome reads the Planet. ROFL
ROFL Thats too funny! Rome calling Ratboy Ratface.... I like it!! ROFL ROFL

SoCalRaider
12-01-2004, 07:04 PM
There's nothing like fans who have noooooo shot at the playoffs ripping other people's coaches.
Then there are the fans that have noooooo shot at winning in the playoffs. Not much of a difference if you ask me.

TEX
12-01-2004, 08:16 PM
Then there are the fans that have noooooo shot at winning in the playoffs. Not much of a difference if you ask me.

When dealing with Taco, you need to do it in a way that he understands - like getting as mileage as you can out of the past. So, now would be the time to to remind him that the Raiders have more playoff wins, more division championships, and more Super Bowl wins than the Broncos *

(* Violated the salary cap during their championship seasons) *

Ciurse he does like to discount history when it suits him. :rolleyes:

TEX
12-01-2004, 08:18 PM
For the record, I wasn't embarassed. We lost by a single point.

Shoot, then along those lines, I'm not upset that we're 3-8 because as of now, we get the 4th pick in the draft... :hmmm:

FloridaChief
12-01-2004, 08:28 PM
Let me have my f*cking avatar back!