PDA

View Full Version : How unclassy are the raiders fans?

ArrowheadHawk
12-01-2004, 12:19 PM
here's a quote (http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansascity/sports/football/nfl/kansas_city_chiefs/10307846.htm) from vermeil

“The atmosphere is different at Oakland. All you have to do is watch a TV game or come out in pregame warm-up and look around or drive in on the bus and everybody gives you the finger. It's not a real warm, friendly environment. It's not Green Bay, where you get off the bus and everybody welcomes you and afterwards congratulates you.”

very classy:thumb:

tomahawk kid
12-01-2004, 12:28 PM
I've been to a Chiefs game in Oakland.

Don't wear any Chiefs gear.

Don't talk sh!t.

Run to your car as soon as the game is over.

That is all.

ArrowheadHawk
12-01-2004, 12:30 PM

Don't talk sh!t.

That is all.you are a brave one i think i could watch the chiefs play in any of the other 31 stadiums besides the raiders i think i will leave that one out.

SPchief
12-01-2004, 12:31 PM
So you shouldn't go around screaming RUCK THE FAIDERS??

MOhillbilly
12-01-2004, 12:34 PM
I seen acouple dudes in KC gear during last years nightgame.

Raiderhader
12-01-2004, 12:37 PM
I seen acouple dudes in KC gear during last years nightgame.

Before or after their beat down?

MOhillbilly
12-01-2004, 12:40 PM
Before or after their beat down?

Still seen the crazy bastards in the 4th. Right up front. They are sleeping w/ the fishes now im sure.
But i thought *shit thats crazy*

Raiderhader
12-01-2004, 12:46 PM
Still seen the crazy bastards in the 4th. Right up front. They are sleeping w/ the fishes now im sure.
But i thought *shit thats crazy*

I agree, after we won they were very quickly tossed to the bottom of the bay.

ENDelt260
12-01-2004, 12:48 PM
The Black Hole is just a bunch of gay guys who are into S&M and Star Wars. I don't know why everyone's so scared of 'em. Five Eagles fans could take that whole stadium.

ArrowheadHawk
12-01-2004, 12:54 PM
The Black Hole is just a bunch of gay guys who are into S&M and Star Wars. I don't know why everyone's so scared of 'em. Five Eagles fans could take that whole stadium.:thumb:rep

tomahawk kid
12-01-2004, 12:58 PM
you are a brave one i think i could watch the chiefs play in any of the other 31 stadiums besides the raiders i think i will leave that one out.

I didn't say I would do it again.

ArrowheadHawk
12-01-2004, 01:01 PM
I didn't say I would do it again.you need to get a t-shirt....."I survived the black hole"

kc rush
12-01-2004, 01:06 PM
you are a brave one i think i could watch the chiefs play in any of the other 31 stadiums besides the raiders i think i will leave that one out.

I just got out of a meeting with a sales rep from Baltimore. We discussed this very thing. I said that I would feel comfortable in any stadium except Oakland.

Calcountry
12-01-2004, 01:12 PM

Don't talk sh!t.

That is all.
That would be how I carry myself anytime I went to East side Oakland.

BIG_DADDY
12-01-2004, 01:12 PM
I go to the game there every year and I can tell you they got some real messed up fans for sure.

Calcountry
12-01-2004, 01:13 PM
you need to get a t-shirt....."I survived the black hole"
The brother probably sell those for 5 dollas on the Bart ramp after the game.

Fugtards. All they do is impede the flow of pedestrians.

MOhillbilly
12-01-2004, 01:13 PM
I go to the game there every year and I can tell you they got some real messed up fans for sure.

pffffttt.....have you seen and heard the shit coming outta CA for the past 40 years?

Calcountry
12-01-2004, 01:19 PM
In all this time, I have never wanted to give Al Davis a cent of my dough. But I have went to so many A's games, that I cannot count them. Totally different crowd for baseball, I can assure you that. Despite the chair throwing incident.

In that deal, all the fan threw were insults.

BIG_DADDY
12-01-2004, 01:21 PM
pffffttt.....have you seen and heard the shit coming outta CA for the past 40 years?

I haven't been here for 40 years but have seen some things that were not cool. They beat up some guy in the bathroom that was a Chargers fan and security was all over the place when I got there. I don't know how many pussies it took to attack a single fan but from the sounds of things there were a few. There was a Donx fan in a very expensive leather NFL jacket that went in one of the porto-potties and they turned it over on him. I know the head of security really well there and he tells me the shit that happens all the time and it ain't pretty.

BIG_DADDY
12-01-2004, 01:23 PM
In all this time, I have never wanted to give Al Davis a cent of my dough. But I have went to so many A's games, that I cannot count them. Totally different crowd for baseball, I can assure you that. Despite the chair throwing incident.

In that deal, all the fan threw were insults.

I just want to see my Chiefs man, especially since I may not be able to make it to the SD game this year. This has been a very hard year. Hell one of the four partners here gave notice today. I gotta see my team in action for at least one game.

Skip Towne
12-01-2004, 01:26 PM
I wonder if the violence has anything to do with the fact they can't sell their tickets? I sure wouldn't go in there with those lowlifes.

nmt1
12-01-2004, 01:33 PM
I just got out of a meeting with a sales rep from Baltimore. We discussed this very thing. I said that I would feel comfortable in any stadium except Oakland.

Speaking of Baltimore, I went to the Baltimore game last season and I was yelling my butt off at one point. Some drunk tool bag a few rows in front of me turned around and told me to shut the f*ck up. I told him to take a look at the scoreboard. He didn't say much after that. It was very amusing to watch him get up and leave about with about 5 minutes left. The rest of the fans we met were very friendly and congratulatory. Wasn't sure why they were contratulating me but it was nice of them nonetheless.

Over-Head
12-01-2004, 02:07 PM
here's a quote (http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansascity/sports/football/nfl/kansas_city_chiefs/10307846.htm) from vermeil

“The atmosphere is different at Oakland. All you have to do is watch a TV game or come out in pregame warm-up and look around or drive in on the bus and everybody gives you the finger. It's not a real warm, friendly environment. It's not Green Bay, where you get off the bus and everybody welcomes you and afterwards congratulates you.”

very classy:thumb:

Yeah their so damn classy in Green Bay, I had a shipper receiver look me straight in the face and say, Damn shame you had to ruin such a beautiful truck with those garbage Team License plates below the front bumper.
Maybe I could also bring up the fact the Second place I went to pick up (the same day) REFUSED to load me until I , and let me quote here..."Take that cap off your head and light it on fire"
Followed by being asked to LEAVE Brett Farve's restaurant AFTER they took my cash for a steak when they found out I owned the Silver and Black Peterbuilt (parked legally I might add) across the street.
It was about this time I honestly had notions of stopping at the lights on Lombardi Drive right in front of the stadium and pissing all over the statue out front of the Sports hall of fame while giving the city of Green Bay the middle finger…. until a few other people came up to me and started a great conversation about loving our respective teams.

YES we have fans in Oaktown who are complete azzholes. But you can’t honestly sit there and tell me that if I were to wear Raiderz gear at Arrowhead during a game a few of your “holier than thou” Chiefs fans wouldn’t have a nice vocabulary of insults to hurl at me? (not including something like RNR and myself hanging around a few of you bunch from the planet for a pre game bbq . Sure you’d rag us, but hopefully it wouldn’t escalate to anything past that)

Every team has idiots for fans in some percentage, unfortunately our’s seem to be a bigger percentage.
:(

MOhillbilly
12-01-2004, 02:08 PM
I haven't been here for 40 years but have seen some things that were not cool. They beat up some guy in the bathroom that was a Chargers fan and security was all over the place when I got there. I don't know how many pussies it took to attack a single fan but from the sounds of things there were a few. There was a Donx fan in a very expensive leather NFL jacket that went in one of the porto-potties and they turned it over on him. I know the head of security really well there and he tells me the shit that happens all the time and it ain't pretty.

You should see what fans do to each other in europe.

ENDelt260
12-01-2004, 02:12 PM
But you can’t honestly sit there and tell me that if I were to wear Raiderz gear at Arrowhead during a game a few of your “holier than thou” Chiefs fans wouldn’t have a nice vocabulary of insults to hurl at me? (not including something like RNR and myself hanging around a few of you bunch from the planet for a pre game bbq . Sure you’d rag us, but hopefully it wouldn’t escalate to anything past that)

Sticks and stones...

Call my mother a whore? Fine. Piss on me? Not fine.

Calcountry
12-01-2004, 02:17 PM
I wonder if the violence has anything to do with the fact they can't sell their tickets? I sure wouldn't go in there with those lowlifes.
It is the whole image that they project as a franchise.

What did they expect? Their fans wouldn't act like barbaric "Raiders".

There owner is uncouth, their moniker is barbaric, thier hometown is a slum, and their FANS are moronic tools.

Braincase
12-01-2004, 02:24 PM
Personally, I'd like to see Raider fans dressed up like this...

http://www.costumeuniverse.com/prodspics/bunny_suit_MAD73.jpg

4th and Long
12-01-2004, 04:57 PM
you need to get a t-shirt....."I survived the black hole"
Insert anal sex joke here.

:p

Over-Head
12-01-2004, 06:40 PM
Personally, I'd like to see Raider fans dressed up like this...

http://www.costumeuniverse.com/prodspics/bunny_suit_MAD73.jpg

That's most disturbing :shake: . And the fact you WANT to see it worries me the most

TEX
12-01-2004, 06:43 PM
I could care less about Raida Fan. Who cares if they're not classy? They can do whatever they want. I'm just glad that their team beat the Broncos at Invesco... :thumb:

Valiant
12-01-2004, 06:44 PM
Yeah their so damn classy in Green Bay, I had a shipper receiver look me straight in the face and say, Damn shame you had to ruin such a beautiful truck with those garbage Team License plates below the front bumper.
Maybe I could also bring up the fact the Second place I went to pick up (the same day) REFUSED to load me until I , and let me quote here..."Take that cap off your head and light it on fire"
Followed by being asked to LEAVE Brett Farve's restaurant AFTER they took my cash for a steak when they found out I owned the Silver and Black Peterbuilt (parked legally I might add) across the street.
It was about this time I honestly had notions of stopping at the lights on Lombardi Drive right in front of the stadium and pissing all over the statue out front of the Sports hall of fame while giving the city of Green Bay the middle finger…. until a few other people came up to me and started a great conversation about loving our respective teams.

YES we have fans in Oaktown who are complete azzholes. But you can’t honestly sit there and tell me that if I were to wear Raiderz gear at Arrowhead during a game a few of your “holier than thou” Chiefs fans wouldn’t have a nice vocabulary of insults to hurl at me? (not including something like RNR and myself hanging around a few of you bunch from the planet for a pre game bbq . Sure you’d rag us, but hopefully it wouldn’t escalate to anything past that)

Every team has idiots for fans in some percentage, unfortunately our’s seem to be a bigger percentage.

No i think it is you have a ten times higher average of trash fans that physically do stuff to the other fans..insults are fine, but your fans are worse then pistons fans during the artest rumble...

Over-Head
12-01-2004, 06:45 PM
I could care less about Raida Fan. Who cares if they're not classy? They can do whatever they want. I'm just glad that their team beat the Broncos *

(* Violated the salary cap during their championship seasons) at Invesco... :thumb:

SEE we can actually get along :thumb:
Raiderz and Chiefs unite! :p

TEX
12-01-2004, 07:55 PM

Yep. Raida SCUM is Raida SCUM, but it's nothing like CHOPPING/CHEATING Broncos arrogance TEA - SIPPING - SCUM! I think it's so funny that Al Davis was primarily the one responsible for the Broncos *

(* Violated the salary cap during their championship seasons) finally getting caught cheating the salary cap twice in 5 years. He says there's more and he's on a mission to prove it. Personally, I'd love to see him prove more...

jayhawktx
12-01-2004, 08:09 PM
I went to the Chiefs game in Oakland a few years back on Monday Night Football and wore no Chiefs clothing of any kind. The Raiders fans are beyond disgusting. I can't imagine a more family unfriendly environment anywhere else in any pro sport. It is truly a cesspool and if I lived in Oakland and was somewhat of a Raider fan I would be totally embarrassed by the atmosphere at Raider games.

tk13
12-01-2004, 08:14 PM
I don't know which member here it was, somebody once told a great story about going to a game in Oakland and said that they took a taxi back from the stadium and the taxi driver found out they were Chiefs fans and started driving on the wrong side of the road to scare the hell out of them.... I'm sure I totally messed up details on that story but I thought it was hilarious in a sick twisted way...

gblowfish
12-01-2004, 08:41 PM
I've never been to a Chiefs-Raider game in Oakland, but I did see the Chiefs beat em in LA. The LA crowd wasn't much better. Scarry lookin drunk biker dudes, tatooed chicks who could take the transmission out of your car...no kids or families like Arrowhead. It just felt like a really evil, nasty vibe. They had cops at every tunnel that led out to the stands, and the cops watched the crowd the whole game, standing with their backs to the field. USC was across the street. It had a 15-foot barbed wire fence around it. Looked like the Beirut American Embassy. They're just nuckin' futz!!! When they lost the SB to Chuckie and the TB Pirates of the Pewter Pants, the Raider fans said they were going to riot whether the Raiders won OR lost. It just and excuse to set stuff on fire.
Real nice folks, yep.

dtebbe
12-01-2004, 09:08 PM

At the last Chiefs/Raiders game I went to at arrowhead, either last year or the year before some dude sitting in front of me was wearing a Howie Long jersey. Three guys behind me ragged him the whole time about Howie long not being a Raider, but rather a Radio Shack employee. Pretty funny.

DT

Ugly Duck
12-02-2004, 01:40 AM
You guyz'r such a buncha wussies.... its justa buncha hype and you chickenpeckers believe it! Every single year during Chiefs Week we hear the same old panzyass whining from ChieFanz who let their imaginations run away with their testicles. Every single year we have more level-headed ChieFanz in the stands in full Red Regalia. The ones that aren't little FraidyCats wringing their hands about some hype that they saw on the TV or read in the paper. ChiefWomen. ChiefChildren. Normal fanz there for the excitement of the game that actually live to tell about it every single year. Those ChieFanz know that its justa buncha hype - its the WeenieFanz that tremble in fear of the fairy tale. Grow a pair!

TheNextStep
12-02-2004, 02:28 AM
Living in Omaha now, I'm right in Chief territory. When I moved, I dropped DirecTV to save a few bucks and so I'm down at Buffalo Wild Wings every Sunday... and I can assure you that Chiefs fans are assholes, too...

jayhawktx
12-02-2004, 07:27 PM
Every team has good fans and bad fans. No quarrel with that. But I'm talking about the actual gameday experience at the Stadium. I've been to about half the stadiums. Nothing is even close to the cesspool at Oakland for a Raider game. Watching a football is usually a fun experience but not at Oakland. Even if I were a Raider fan I would hate going to games at that place. Disgusting.

Warrior5
12-02-2004, 07:37 PM

Not this week Overhead; crappy season or not, it's Raider hater time!

Nothing would please me more this Sunday than watching the Chiefs beat Oakland like gray-haired step-children, followed by Gun slinging smack at Vader clones as the victorious Chiefs run off the field dodging the inevitable battery barrage.

...trying to get up for this game.

Nzoner
12-02-2004, 07:41 PM
The Black Hole is just a bunch of gay guys who are into S&M and Star Wars.

http://www.chargertom.com/RaidersKissing.jpg