PDA

View Full Version : I'm fighting with the Chiefs web site editors!

Pages : [1] 2

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-01-2004, 03:08 PM
This is unbelievably hilarious. I sent an e-mail to the Chiefs through the link the someone posted on another thread. I wanted to get some frustration off my chest WHILE expressing my love for the team. So I let them know about my frustration and they sent me a smart-ass response! I'm blown away that this is how an NFL franchise responds to the public! Check it out...

First I wrote...

"I love the Chiefs and always will. I'll have hope at the beginning of each
season. I'll cheer and root until I collapse.

But if I did my job as poorly as Carl Peterson and Dick Vermeil, I'd be
fired... if I didn't quit out of guilt first.

I hope that "complete failure to achieve any of the objectives of a
winning franchise" will finally be enough to cause some changes to be made
in the off-season. Because, while I will always root, I and many others
may just do so from a distance very soon... and just so the franshise
knows... "a distance" means no more ticket purchaseing, paying $20 to park
my car, or buying merchandise.

You can't take us for granted forever."

Then they responded...

"That's fine. Do what you need to do. Just out of curiosity though - who is making you buy these tickets & parking?

- the editors"

So then I responded...

"That's FINE?! Do What you need to do!? Wow...you guys have a great PR department! You actually respond to an upset fan with "that's fine, do what you need to do." Unbelievable and hilarious! I bet Lamar would be thrilled to know that's how you folks respond to the public. LOLOLOLOL!

Oh and the Chiefs are the ones who require us to pay $20 or more to park and raised ticket prices again this season. If I want to go and support my team in person THEY or YOU are the ones who 'require that of me.

In case you didn't notice, there were many empty seats at Arrowhead last weekend. I however was there. What I'm saying is, this franchise does nothing in the off-season to improve and fields a team that is setting a new standard for under achieving... we can't draft worth a crap... Dick says our players "are good enough' we as fans aren't buying it anymore.

Maybe hitting the franshise in the bottom line will convince some that they can't just blow sunshine up our butts anymore and expect us to keep supporting them with our hard earned money."

Then they responded again...

"It's obvious you are upset. You have every right to be. We'll reiterate...Do what you need to do to make yourself feel better. We're not forcing you to go to the games and we're most certainly not trying to lose on purpose. Your passion is commendable. Good luck."

- the editors

wow...... I'll keep you all updated....

Phobia
12-01-2004, 03:09 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=2127898&postcount=13

Rausch
12-01-2004, 03:10 PM
ROFL

ENDelt260
Holy smokes.

What's the e-mail address you're sending to?

Dr. Facebook Fever
Is it you Phobia?

ENDelt260
12-01-2004, 03:11 PM
Figured something like that.

I thought maybe someone had posted a bogus address, tho.

Phobia
12-01-2004, 03:13 PM
It's not me. It's actually a guy employed by the Chiefs.

BigChiefFan
12-01-2004, 03:13 PM
Sounds like Titus may be the one working for the Chiefs. LOL.

Brock
12-01-2004, 03:14 PM
I'll bet they are laughing their asses off right now.

Rausch
12-01-2004, 03:15 PM
Sounds like Titus may be the one working for the Chiefs. LOL.

If he isn't, he should be...

Phobia
12-01-2004, 03:15 PM

He is.

BigChiefFan
12-01-2004, 03:16 PM
I'll bet they are laughing their asses off right now.But their giving it their all. How can this be? :p

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-01-2004, 03:17 PM
Probably. It's pretty lame that they put that kind of a face on the franchise though. They don't know me from dirt but the guy responds to me that way. I just find it sad, pathetic and hilarious. Mostly sad and pathetic.

Iowanian
Tell him, Iowanian says to tell Bob Gretz to suck his baows.

I think the Chiefs should implement "Ask Iowanian" and pay him to respond to 3-4 fanmails per week.

chiefs4me
need any help,,:thumb:

Phobia
12-01-2004, 03:18 PM
Probably. It's pretty lame that they put that kind of a face on the franchise though. They don't know me from dirt but the guy responds to me that way. I just find it sad, pathetic and hilarious. Mostly sad and pathetic.

Bah. He's just a dude like you and me. The Chiefs don't care WTF people write via email, so he has a little fun with it.

BigChiefFan
12-01-2004, 03:20 PM
Bah. He's just a dude like you and me. The Chiefs don't care WTF people write via email, so he has a little fun with it.Does he work for the Chiefs, though. If so, that is kind of insulting.

Rausch
12-01-2004, 03:21 PM

What should they have said? Yes, my employers should be canned?

Basically, you said you'd only buy tickets if the Chiefs win. If they don't win you won't buy tickets. He/she just said "whatever. Go ahead."

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-01-2004, 03:21 PM
It's not me. It's actually a guy employed by the Chiefs.
Is he a friend of yours? Does he work with you? Does he think this is the proper way to respond to a lunatic fan?

Rausch
12-01-2004, 03:22 PM
Does he work for the Chiefs, though. If so, that is kind of insulting.

So, you should be able to insult the franchise, but the franchise is supposed to kiss your azz and not insult you back?

:hmmm:

Phobia
12-01-2004, 03:23 PM
Does he work for the Chiefs, though. If so, that is kind of insulting.

As far as I know. I guess he might be a consultant. Trust me, it's not him at whom you should be angry. This is an attitude that pervades the Chiefs from top to bottom. He's just following the lead from the top.

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-01-2004, 03:23 PM
What should they have said? Yes, my employers should be canned?

Basically, you said you'd only buy tickets if the Chiefs win. If they don't win you won't buy tickets. He/she just said "whatever. Go ahead."
Any business with any sence would just send a nice pc response or just leave it alone altogether. Being a smart ass is an embarrassing stance for a "professional" organization to react....imo.

The Bad Guy
12-01-2004, 03:24 PM
This is how the Cheaps operate.

They are a big fish in a small pond and they think they can get away with this shit.

Iowanian
12-01-2004, 03:25 PM
"Dearest beerme,

We too are displeased to view the excrement playing on the field this season. It is our regret that the season hasn't been successful as we had all truely hoped. We intend to fire the general manager, all coaches, and half the team on or about Jan 3, 2005.

In an effort to compensate your satisfaction, Mr Hunt has decided that Parking will be Free for all remaining home games, and I'm going to personally refund half of your game tickets out of my 28K per year salary in effort to alleviate your satisfaction. Rich Scanlon will personally be over to wipe your backside in the morning.

I hope this makes you feel satisfaction

Regards,
The Email Response guy who gets off work in 5 minutes.

cobra88
In fact, the guy that reads email from that link also lurks here. He's probably laughing right now.

Curiously laughing...amazed at how quick it get on the board.

- the editors

Dr. Facebook Fever
So, you should be able to insult the franchise, but the franchise is supposed to kiss your azz and not insult you back?

Absolutely. I'm the customer and the customer is always right...at least as far as the "official" stance should be buy the business.

BigChiefFan
12-01-2004, 03:26 PM

:hmmm:Ever hear the customer is always right?

ChiefsCountry
Wow, Our PR is so good.

Dr. Facebook Fever
"Dearest beerme,

We too are displeased to view the excrement playing on the field this season. It is our regret that the season hasn't been successful as we had all truely hoped.

In an effort to compensate your satisfaction, Mr Hunt has decided that Parking will be Free for all remaining home games, and I'm going to personally refund half of your game tickets out of my 28K per year salary in effort to alleviate your satisfaction. Rich Scanlon will personally be over to wipe your backside in the morning.

Regards,
Excellent. I'll take it in $20's.

Phobia
Is he a friend of yours? Does he work with you? Does he think this is the proper way to respond to a lunatic fan?

We've corresponded via email and here. I think I may have met him once. I guess I'd consider him a friend - as much as some of the people on here that I've never met.

I don't know what he thinks. He's not in PR/CR. If it were my franchise, the email wouldn't even come to him. But, WTF do I know?

BigChiefFan
12-01-2004, 03:27 PM
As far as I know. I guess he might be a consultant. Trust me, it's not him at whom you should be angry. This is an attitude that pervades the Chiefs from top to bottom. He's just following the lead from the top.No, I'm not mad at him. I just think it speaks volumes about the arrogancy of the franchise. We've spoiled those MoFos.

Phobia
12-01-2004, 03:28 PM
In fact, the guy that reads email from that link also lurks here. He's probably laughing right now.

Curiously laughing...amazed at how quick it get on the board.

- the editors

ROFL

Dartgod
12-01-2004, 03:30 PM
Well I'm pissed and am not going to take it anymore.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture, be done on somebody's part. And we're just the people to do it.

Rausch
12-01-2004, 03:30 PM
Absolutely. I'm the customer and the customer is always right...at least as far as the "official" stance should be buy the business.

Again, what did you want to hear?

Apparently, you wanted an apology and/or an azz kissing.

Your email pretty much states you are no longer going to be a customer. You demand a head to roll, and none will, so if your are honest about your feelings you won't be a Chiefs ticket holder next year anyway. What you think of the team is irrelevant if you aren't a paying customer.

BigChiefFan
12-01-2004, 03:31 PM

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture, be done on somebody's part. And we're just the people to do it.
ROFL

Iowanian
12-01-2004, 03:32 PM
You think this reply was unpleasant, beerme...............Go give a similar speech to the kid you can't see,making the burgers behind the shelves at a Fast food place tonight.

I'd check under the bun before consuming.

JazzzLovr
12-01-2004, 03:32 PM

ROFL

Rausch
12-01-2004, 03:33 PM
Ever hear the customer is always right?

The Coaches and fans have tried to tell you why this season has gone as it has. They've also apologized for the play. That isn't good enough or not the answers the fans want to hear.

So the fans get rude, and say "I'm done."

At that point you are no longer a customer, just a person being rude...

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-01-2004, 03:35 PM

Your email pretty much states you are no longer going to be a customer. You demand a head to roll, and none will, so if your are honest about your feelings you won't be a Chiefs ticket holder next year anyway. What you think of the team is irrelevant if you aren't a paying customer.
I didn't expect to hear anything. But when I did get a response I figured it would be a polite blowoff. When I discovered the face of the franchise was a smart-ass it blew me away.

I didn't say I'm no longer going to be a customer. I said, we as fans are tired of feeling like we're taken for granted. I said I may stop supporting the "company" with my money. When your customers start saying THAT to you, you don't respond with "do what you need to do."

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-01-2004, 03:36 PM
The Coaches and fans have tried to tell you why this season has gone as it has. They've also apologized for the play. That isn't good enough or not the answers the fans want to hear.

I never said "I'm done." Read the messages again.

wait... :hmmm:

YOUR THE GUY AREN'T YOU!

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-01-2004, 03:38 PM
You think this reply was unpleasant, beerme...............Go give a similar speech to the kid you can't see,making the burgers behind the shelves at a Fast food place tonight.

I'd check under the bun before consuming.
I wouldn't expect a zit-faced teenager to have much class. I would expect a multi-million dollar organization to though.

JazzzLovr
12-01-2004, 03:38 PM
If you want to quit buying tickets to Chiefs games, I'm all for it. They lose every time you attend a game. As soon as I saw you at B5 Sunday, I knew we were doomed.

:p

KC Dan
12-01-2004, 03:39 PM
If you want to quit buying tickets to Chiefs games, I'm all for it. They lose every time you attend a game. As soon as I saw you at B5 Sunday, I knew we were doomed.
:thumb::clap:

Rausch
12-01-2004, 03:40 PM
I didn't say I'm no longer going to be a customer.

You didn't? Did I miss something?

and just so the franshise

That says "I am no longer giving you money." That means you are NOT a paying customer. You no longer want to pay for their services. You've made up your mind.

I said, we as fans are tired of feeling like we're taken for granted. I said I may stop supporting the "company" with my money. When your customers start saying THAT to you, you don't respond with "do what you need to do."

Right. You're no longer going to pay them for their services. If you aren't, why should they care what you think?

cobra88
12-01-2004, 03:42 PM
I was just trying to make your day. I succeeded. Seriously, the attitude here is disappontment - understatement I know. Blow off all the steam you want.

- the editors

BigChiefFan
12-01-2004, 03:45 PM

Action speaks louder than words and some(myself included) are becoming increasingly displeased. To express you concerns and try and get some resolve isn't an act of rudeness, IMO. It's a way to voice your displeasure and let the Chiefs know, that we expect more from said product.

The bottomline is this could have been handled in ALOT more professional manner. A franchise that is making in excess of $30 million a year profit better give a damn about those that help support their company.

Rausch
12-01-2004, 03:46 PM
I was just trying to make your day. I succeeded. Seriously, the attitude here is disappontment - understatement I know. Blow off all the steam you want.

- the editors

No doubt...

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-01-2004, 03:48 PM

Yea...well I knew it well before I ever got the damn tix.

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-01-2004, 03:50 PM

That says "I am no longer giving you money." That means you are NOT a paying customer. You no longer want to pay for their services. You've made up your mind.

Right. You're no longer going to pay them for their services. If you aren't, why should they care what you think?
OK. Whatever Rausch. I'm not gonna argue with you about it.

shaneo69

Okay, so let me try to get this straight. A company only needs to provide professional customer service to customers. Potential customers can shove it up their ass, correct?

Phobia
Action speaks louder than words and some(myself included) are becoming increasingly displeased. To express you concerns and try and get some resolve isn't an act of rudeness, IMO. It's a way to voice your displeasure and let the Chiefs know, that we expect more from said product.

The bottomline is this could have been handled in ALOT more professional manner. A franchise that is making in excess of $30 million a year profit better give a damn about those that help support their company.

The Chiefs would need to hire half a dozen PR spinners to handle the volumn of hate mail they receive to this account in a season like 2004.

Phobia
12-01-2004, 03:52 PM
Why aren't you responding to cobra88, beer me? He's the guy you were emailing.

FAX
12-01-2004, 03:53 PM
If you put yourself in the organization's place, they should be circling the wagons right now. They're taking hits from the media (national & local), the fans, and pundits on a regular basis. I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't some finger-pointing going on internally as that is a natural result from circumstances such as these.

You can run a damage control operation using mass or major media, but it's impossibly inefficient to run it on an individual (per fan) basis.

However, a better response from your contact would have been a "we share your pain - everybody's working hard here to fix it" reaction to the email, rather than a "too bad, too sad", reply.

Organizationally speaking, sounds like the Chiefs org could use some customer relationship management training.

FAX THE WISE

Mile High Mania
12-01-2004, 03:53 PM
Here's the deal ... how many times on this site has someone said "Show Hunt and Peterson your frustrated and don't go to the game or don't renew your season tickets" and then the next post 5 posts are other KC fans saying "I'll buy your tickets".

That's why they don't care.

BigChiefFan
12-01-2004, 03:54 PM
The Chiefs would need to hire half a dozen PR spinners to handle the volumn of hate mail they receive to this account in a season like 2004.And rightfully so. :p All kidding aside, I would expect them to be a little more professional and at least ACT like they give a damn, but I think it starts at the top and I think the queen's arrogance has rubbed off on some.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
12-01-2004, 03:54 PM
That's funny

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-01-2004, 03:55 PM

Exactly my point.

BigChiefFan
12-01-2004, 03:56 PM
If you put yourself in the organization's place, they should be circling the wagons right now. They're taking hits from the media (national & local), the fans, and pundits on a regular basis. I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't some finger-pointing going on internally as that is a natural result from circumstances such as these.

You can run a damage control operation using mass or major media, but it's impossibly inefficient to run it on an individual (per fan) basis.

However, a better response from your contact would have been a "we share your pain - everybody's working hard here to fix it" reaction to the email, rather than a "too bad, too sad", reply.

Organizationally speaking, sounds like the Chiefs org could use some customer relationship management training.

FAX THE WISE
Exact-a-mundo.

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-01-2004, 03:57 PM
Why aren't you responding to cobra88, beer me? He's the guy you were emailing.
He's on ignore.

ROFL

Phobia
Here's the deal ... how many times on this site has someone said "Show Hunt and Peterson your frustrated and don't go to the game or don't renew your season tickets" and then the next post 5 posts are other KC fans saying "I'll buy your tickets".

Exactly. If I had that kind of demand for my services, I'd be blowing people off every day on the phone.

shaneo69

That's because rational Chiefs fans don't want Arrowhead to become as quiet or empty as Invesco.

Mile High Mania
Exact-a-mundo.

How much money have you spent on Chiefs' related products this year and how much do you plan to spend on Chiefs' related items during Christmas?

If you guys are really fired up... quit funding the cause.

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-01-2004, 03:58 PM
And rightfully so. :p All kidding aside, I would expect them to be a little more professional and at least ACT like they give a damn, but I think it starts at the top and I think the queen's arrogance has rubbed off on some.
:clap:

Phobia
He's on ignore.

ROFL

Oh. Well, you win then.

Calcountry
This is unbelievably hilarious. I sent an e-mail to the Chiefs through the link the someone posted on another thread. I wanted to get some frustration off my chest WHILE expressing my love for the team. So I let them know about my frustration and they sent me a smart-ass response! I'm blown away that this is how an NFL franchise responds to the public! Check it out...

First I wrote...

Then they responded...

"That's fine. Do what you need to do. Just out of curiosity though - who is making you buy these tickets & parking?

- the editors"

So then I responded...

"That's FINE?! Do What you need to do!? Wow...you guys have a great PR department! You actually respond to an upset fan with "that's fine, do what you need to do." Unbelievable and hilarious! I bet Lamar would be thrilled to know that's how you folks respond to the public. LOLOLOLOL!

Oh and the Chiefs are the ones who require us to pay $20 or more to park and raised ticket prices again this season. If I want to go and support my team in person THEY or YOU are the ones who 'require that of me.

In case you didn't notice, there were many empty seats at Arrowhead last weekend. I however was there. What I'm saying is, this franchise does nothing in the off-season to improve and fields a team that is setting a new standard for under achieving... we can't draft worth a crap... Dick says our players "are good enough' we as fans aren't buying it anymore.

Maybe hitting the franshise in the bottom line will convince some that they can't just blow sunshine up our butts anymore and expect us to keep supporting them with our hard earned money."

"It's obvious you are upset. You have every right to be. We'll reiterate...Do what you need to do to make yourself feel better. We're not forcing you to go to the games and we're most certainly not trying to lose on purpose. Your passion is commendable. Good luck."

- the editors

I am sorry but I think you got PWNED!!

Rausch
12-01-2004, 03:59 PM
Okay, so let me try to get this straight. A company only needs to provide professional customer service to customers. Potential customers can shove it up their ass, correct?

So let me get this straight: the franchise should take comments DEMANDING changes, that they specifically want made, or they won't be fans. THEY are supposed to change the service, and employees, they have because you don't like them. You are telling them how they should do their jobs, when in fact, you know nothing about how to properly do their jobs.

If you don't believe they are doing the best they can there is nothing they can tell you that would make you happy. And after 22,042 times, I'd be sick of stomaching it myself.

They provide entertainment, if you don't feel you're getting your money's worth, don't go.

"Do what you have to do."

Calcountry
12-01-2004, 03:59 PM
I dam sure know I am. ROFL

Mile High Mania
12-01-2004, 04:00 PM
That's because rational Chiefs fans don't want Arrowhead to become as quiet or empty as Invesco.

They had a good article on "the feelings of DEN fans" today on the Post. Anyway ... Invesco is not as quiet or empty as you are suggesting. I'd really like to see the 'no show' list for each home game this season.

But, you are supporting a self-defeating cycle.

Phobia
How much money have you spent on Chiefs' related products this year and how much do you plan to spend on Chiefs' related items during Christmas?

I'll spend about $100 on $1000 worth of gear in February. Other than that - nada. No more games, no more gear, nothing. My wife picked up a christmas hat hat with an Arrowhead logo in Target the other day. I put it back.

Dr. Facebook Fever
I am sorry but I think you got PWNED!!
You're truly insane.

Calcountry
12-01-2004, 04:01 PM
They probably feel that it is sad and pathetic, that you are so hung up on the teams performance that you are griping at someone who can't do a fuggin thing about it.

ROFL.

Do what you need to do to feel better, thats good advice. That is just rich.

Calcountry
12-01-2004, 04:02 PM
Tell him, Iowanian says to tell Bob Gretz to suck his baows.

I think the Chiefs should implement "Ask Iowanian" and pay him to respond to 3-4 fanmails per week.
I would pay cash money to subscribe to that. lmao.

Calcountry
12-01-2004, 04:03 PM
What, are you threatening to go postal now???

chiefs4me
12-01-2004, 04:04 PM
Why is beer me getting jumped on by you all? Is it for voicing his opinion to an email address the chiefs have,,if all they are going to do is delete them or throw them away then why have one for the fans to write to. I hate the thought that some little kid is writing to them and they are just deleting his email or is it set up for if and when the chiefs win then they welcome the emails? Let the man bitch, everybody is pissed off at the almighty dollar chiefs.

ENDelt260
I'll still buy Chiefs stuff.

Hell, I know people that buy Cardinals gear.

FAX
So let me get this straight: the franchise should take comments DEMANDING changes, that they specifically want made, or they won't be fans. THEY are supposed to change the service, and employees, they have because you don't like them. You are telling them how they should do their jobs, when in fact, you know nothing about how to properly do their jobs.

If you don't believe they are doing the best they can there is nothing they can tell you that would make you happy. And after 22,042 times, I'd be sick of stomaching it myself.

They provide entertainment, if you don't feel you're getting your money's worth, don't go.

You're right up to a point, Mr. Rausch. What you say is completely logical.

However, when you are managing the public relations of a "market leader" (a definition one could apply to the Chiefs as it relates to their fans), you use "empathy" when encountering and dealing with customer dissatisfaction. This was not done in this case. In fact, the opposite tactic was employed. Bad organizational juju.

FAX

Rausch
You're truly insane.

He told you the truth. Do whatever makes you happy...the reason I got to meet you last weekend was because someone else wasn't happy.

My team is sucking but right now, but they're still my team.

Dr. Facebook Fever
They probably feel that it is sad and pathetic, that you are so hung up on the teams performance that you are griping at someone who can't do a fuggin thing about it.

ROFL.

Do what you need to do to feel better, thats good advice. That is just rich.
uh.......... why does a team have a "suggestions and comments" e-mail address on their web site if they don't want people to use it.? How else and to what other address, phone number, etc. are we to use to reach someone who has power? Stalk carl and get arrested?

I'm glad your so amused but I'm not sure why.

Mile High Mania
12-01-2004, 04:05 PM
I'll spend about $100 on $1000 worth of gear in February. Other than that - nada. No more games, no more gear, nothing. My wife picked up a christmas hat hat with an Arrowhead logo in Target the other day. I put it back.

I am in the same boat... I just can't fathom dropping huge bucks on hats and jerseys, jackets and all that shit. I love my team and will follow them through thick and thin. But, I have two DEN hats and I usually buy a new one every couple of years,once I wear one out... 1 jersey... several shirts. I just don't spend cash on those items. My wife has tried for 2 years now to buy a jersey for me, but I have issues spending $100 or more for a jersey with the name of a guy that may be gone in 2 years.

If I lived in DEN, I would go to as many games as possible.

ENDelt260
Why is beer me getting jumped on by you all?

Because his big belly is bouncy!

http://todmar.net/quality4u/ebay/books/dr-seuss-hop-on-pop-hb.jpg

Calcountry
But the real trick is getting the customer to FEEL that way, even when they aren't.

;)

nmt1
12-01-2004, 04:06 PM

- the editors

If you really are the guy answering the Chief's contact email, I must say you've made my day and :clap:

BigChiefFan

I don't know an exact dollar amount, but I'm a season ticket-holder, thankfully I sold half of the tickets this year before the season started because I couldn't attend alot of the games. Add to that, my wife brings me home a jersey, T-shirt, hat, ect,, probably every couple of months. I'm done buying any merchandise and I've gone to my last game of the year. So they won't be getting anymore from me this year. The problem is-it's a catch 22. You want to support them, so they will have money to go after FAs and such. You also don't want the team to up and leave, but the sad reality is what you said. You have to hit them in the pocketbook before changes are made. I thknk K.C. sent a message though, when we shot down the revitalizing of Arrowhead.(btw I voted yes for improvements) It really leaves me very ambivilent on what to do.

Rausch
You're right up to a point, Mr. Rausch. What you say is completely logical.

However, when you are managing the public relations of a "market leader" (a definition one could apply to the Chiefs as it relates to their fans), you use "empathy" when encountering and dealing with customer dissatisfaction. This was not done in this case. In fact, the opposite tactic was employed. Bad organizational juju.

FAX

The first request was not a respectful plea, it was insulting. As a fan, we might not see that. But when you essentially tell a guy "you guys aren't doing your job, should be fired, and I'm not paying anymore" what kind of result do you expect?

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-01-2004, 04:07 PM
He told you the truth. Do whatever makes you happy...the reason I got to meet you last weekend was because someone else wasn't happy.

My team is sucking but right now, but they're still my team.
They're still mine too. That's why I was there. That's why I care even a little bit, that's why I sent the damn e-mail, That's why I clearly stated my affection for the team first in the e-mail.

There are trees there if you'll look past the forrest.

SPchief
12-01-2004, 04:08 PM
I'll still buy Chiefs stuff.

Hell, I know people that buy Cardinals gear.

how many of the 6 cardinal fans do you know??

ENDelt260
Run!

Dr. Facebook Fever
The first request was not a respectful plea, it was insulting. As a fan, we might not see that. But when you essentially tell a guy "you guys aren't doing your job, should be fired, and I'm not paying anymore" what kind of result do you expect?
I expect a multi-million dollar organization to take the high road or don't respond at all.

ENDelt260
12-01-2004, 04:09 PM
Hard tellin'... most keep it a secret.

I know one that's engaged to a Bronco fan. Poor bastard.

suds79
That's funny.

Just a little backpeddling they're doing there. :rolleyes:

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
He might know 1 maybe 2.

BigChiefFan
12-01-2004, 04:10 PM
If you really are the guy answering the Chief's contact email, I must say you've made my day and :clap:
Yea because paying out the ass, having a shitty team to show for it , and be insulted is the right thing to do. WTF?

Rausch
12-01-2004, 04:10 PM
I expect a multi-million dollar organization to take the high road or don't respond at all.

You're kidding, right?

I don't know where the attitude comes from that "I can be rude to you, but you MUST be polite to me" comes from. People will usually respond to you the way you reat them. It's that simple.

You were angry and just wanted to vent on someone, so you did. He's the guy you vented on.

nmt1
12-01-2004, 04:12 PM
Yea because paying out the ass, having a shitty team to show for it , and be insulted is the right thing to do. WTF?

I find his responses very amusing and honest. He was just telling Beerme what I've told several of you in the past. Do what you need to do to make yourself feel better.

Calcountry

They never promise a win, just a game of football.

Did you get to see a game of football? Was it entertaining? Did you think that your team had a glimmer of a Chance to win the game, i.e. were they competitive? Was Dante's 1.9 TD returns exciting?

Then you got your moneys worth. If you are going to the games for anything else, then you need counseling.

The wins are just icing on the cake. You have got to know what you are fuggin buying man. You are not buying a winning team, you are buying a football game and 3 hours of entertainment. Heck , I would wager to guess that 60 % of the players that have ever wore Red and Gold, and are no longer playing, i.e. retired or cut, don't even give a chit about the team, much less spend any time watching them on TV, or even reading the standings in the paper.

A good example of this is that mocking puke face commercial that Peyton Manning is currently featured in. You know, where he is trying to high five his "favorite accountant that is on his fantasy team". Then he is never going to wash his hand. Fug all that idol worship shit. Life is too short, and then you are dead, and all they will be talking about at your funeral is, "here lies one disappointed piece of s hit, whose lame ass football team never won one for whome they didn't even know."

Thats all for now.

CosmicPal
I think the Chief's editors deserve a signing bonus.

Never mind...that'll only take up badly needed cap space.

Calcountry
12-01-2004, 04:13 PM
I didn't expect to hear anything. But when I did get a response I figured it would be a polite blowoff. When I discovered the face of the franchise was a smart-ass it blew me away.

I didn't say I'm no longer going to be a customer. I said, we as fans are tired of feeling like we're taken for granted. I said I may stop supporting the "company" with my money. When your customers start saying THAT to you, you don't respond with "do what you need to do."
You are not a customer, you are a fanatic.

There is a difference.

chiefs4me
12-01-2004, 04:14 PM

ah,,you forgot my family, so make that 10 :thumb:

Calcountry
12-01-2004, 04:16 PM

I love it when a customer says, "if i don't get a refund I am never going to shop here again".

I think, fug it, if I give the money back now, I will never see them again anyway, because I have obviously pissed them off this much, might as well fug em and keep it. lmao.

BigChiefFan
12-01-2004, 04:17 PM
I find his responses very amusing and honest. He was just telling Beerme what I've told several of you in the past. Do what you need to do to make yourself feel better.Maybe VENTING and voicing our opinions is what makes us feel beter and when some arrogant perosn could give two shits, it's insulting and reeks of arrogance. How would they feel if 60,000 did what they suggested? Go ahead standard answer:some others will take the tickets, I seriously doubt people are waiting in line to spend $80 a ticket to go see a team like this years.

Mile High Mania
12-01-2004, 04:17 PM
I don't know an exact dollar amount, but I'm a season ticket-holder, thankfully I sold half of the tickets this year before the season started because I couldn't attend alot of the games. Add to that, my wife brings me home a jersey, T-shirt, hat, ect,, probably every couple of months. I'm done buying any merchandise and I've gone to my last game of the year. So they won't be getting anymore from me this year. The problem is-it's a catch 22. You want to support them, so they will have money to go after FAs and such. You also don't want the team to up and leave, but the sad reality is what you said. You have to hit them in the pocketbook before changes are made. I thknk K.C. sent a message though, when we shot down the revitalizing of Arrowhead.(btw I voted yes for improvements) It really leaves me very ambivilent on what to do.

It is a catch 22 ... there are various "life stages" of a fan and not all Chiefs' fans have been through the good, bad and ugly as many of you. So, what you guys see as year 15 of the 5 year plan... other see as "damn, we're right there!". So, as you veteran fans continue to sour and begin to stop doing things like buying tickets, the younger fans step up and fill your spot. It's a circle of life kinda thing.

In reality... you could rally the spirits of 10,000 KC fans and each of you could swear to never spend 1 more penny on the Chiefs this year... it won't matter. Win or lose, a team like KC has more than enough of a fan base to make up for whatever it is you decide to do in protest.

BigChiefFan
12-01-2004, 04:18 PM
I love it when a customer says, "if i don't get a refund I am never going to shop here again".

I think, fug it, if I give the money back now, I will never see them again anyway, because I have obviously pissed them off this much, might as well fug em and keep it. lmao.
Business is good, huh?

Calcountry
No, just customers who whine like biotches about things that are outside of the companies perview.

I mean, Do you think Lamar can go take a cattle prod and stick it under the Defenses ass and make them play beter? WTF?

Bob Dole
I find his responses very amusing and honest. He was just telling Beerme what I've told several of you in the past. Do what you need to do to make yourself feel better.

That's a good plan.

When it doesn't require the cooperation of 2 supermodels and a porn queen...

FAX
12-01-2004, 04:19 PM

Mr. Rausch, the "respectfulness" of the "plea" is irrelevant. There is a difference between personal and organizational criticism.

All organizations are confronted with dissatisfaction on occasion. Often, these confrontations are accompanied by threats of consumer attrition, or assaults upon the organization's competency. It is not at all unusual.

It's how the organization responds that is crucial in maintaining customer loyalty and market leadership - not the underlying cause of the dissatisfaction itself. It's difficult for individuals to show empathy in the face of criticism - the individuals tend to "transfer" the criticism from organizational to personal. That's why customer relationship management is taught ... because it is a learned skill.

FAX THE TRYING TO SPEAK ENGLISH HERE

SPchief
ah,,you forgot my family, so make that 10 :thumb:

There is a WHOLE family of cardinals fans? Wierd

Its like i'm living in bizzaroworld

Calcountry

And that is why they raised ticket prices.

Bob Dole
I mean, Do you think Lamar can go take a cattle prod and stick it under the Defenses ass and make them play beter? WTF?

Has he tried that?

Bob Dole doesn't feel like you can eliminate that as a viable alternative until it's been tried.

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-01-2004, 04:23 PM
You are not a customer, you are a fanatic.

Not even close.

Your're right. You and Rausch and all the others who are ok with getting nothing in return from a company that asks you to vote yes on a tax increase to help them make their home prettier. It's fine that they charge us $4 for a bottle of water at the stadium and $8 for a beer but don't do anything to improve the "entertainment' so we'll feel ok about doing it. Why should we ask for an effort on their part to justify our continueing financial support. It's not like they need us or anything to survive. I'm insane. I'll just accept the crap I'm given and be happy about it. After all, it's a priviledge to have a real NFL team to root for.

Yeah Chiefs.

BigChiefFan
It is a catch 22 ... there are various "life stages" of a fan and not all Chiefs' fans have been through the good, bad and ugly as many of you. So, what you guys see as year 15 of the 5 year plan... other see as "damn, we're right there!". So, as you veteran fans continue to sour and begin to stop doing things like buying tickets, the younger fans step up and fill your spot. It's a circle of life kinda thing.

In reality... you could rally the spirits of 10,000 KC fans and each of you could swear to never spend 1 more penny on the Chiefs this year... it won't matter. Win or lose, a team like KC has more than enough of a fan base to make up for whatever it is you decide to do in protest.Exactly, so I'll just do my part, Unlesss somebody wants to get 10,000 of their closest friends to protest(said in jest).

KC Kings
Wow, Our PR is so good.
How do you equilate PR with Web Editors? You send somebody a smart ass comment, and you get a smart assed reply. I love it! I can't beleive all the pansies on here that actually expect a web editor to give a crap about your non-professional oppinions about the Chiefs coaches/Managerial staff. Sure you are pissed off about a crappy season, everybody is, but if you were trying to vent to somebody that cared, you failed miserably.

Rausch
12-01-2004, 04:24 PM
Mr. Rausch, the "respectfulness" of the "plea" is irrelevant. There is a difference between personal and organizational criticism.

No there isn't. This is about people, period. I don't care who they work for, are related to, or how much they make.

You treat people rude, 8 of 10 times they will be rude back. That's human interaction 101. Treat people with respect, you get respect.

Tell some police officer "You should be nice to me, I pay your salary" and see what you get.

Say that to a politician, and see what you get.

Say that to the president, see what you get.

Say that to Bill Gates, or Carl Peterson, or the Rolling stones and see what you get.

Hell, say it to your local garbage man or dog catcher.

I'll bet you maybe, MAYBE, one of those individuals will be polite...

BigChiefFan
12-01-2004, 04:25 PM

All organizations are confronted with dissatisfaction on occasion. Often, these confrontations are accompanied by threats of consumer attrition, or assaults upon the organization's competency. It is not at all unusual.

It's how the organization responds that is crucial in maintaining customer loyalty and market leadership - not the underlying cause of the dissatisfaction itself. It's difficult for individuals to show empathy in the face of criticism - the individuals tend to "transfer" the criticism from organizational to personal. That's why customer relationship management is taught ... because it is a learned skill.

FAX THE TRYING TO SPEAK ENGLISH HERE
Great post. Glad to see somebody with some business savvy.

Rausch
12-01-2004, 04:26 PM
Not even close.

Your're right. You and Rausch and all the others who are ok with getting nothing in return .

There you go again. That "you OWE me" philosophy. "You gave me nothing" philosophy.

I can't say I'm happy with the season, but I had a great time at the game. Hopefully, we'll win the next one.

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-01-2004, 04:26 PM

I never asked for a refund moron.

FAX
12-01-2004, 04:28 PM
No there isn't. This is about people, period. I don't care who they work for, are related to, or how much they make.

You treat people rude, 8 of 10 times they will be rude back. That's human interaction 101. Treat people with respect, you get respect.

Tell some police officer "You should be nice to me, I pay your salary" and see what you get.

Say that to Bill Gates, or Carl Peterson, or the Rolling stones and see what you get.

Mr. Rausch. I believe we are in agreement. I don't believe you are reading my entire posts or, if you are, my point is ill-made.

Persons (the officer, the pol, the pres, etc.) encountering organizational criticism "transfer" it to themselves naturally as an initial reaction. It's human nature. To overcome this tendency requires training.

FAX

KC Kings
12-01-2004, 04:30 PM
No, just customers who whine like biotches about things that are outside of the companies perview.

You are a genious! I bet a cattle prod and a rutheless defensive coordinator could have the D-line break off of blocks in no time at all.

Rausch
12-01-2004, 04:30 PM
Mr. Rausch. I believe we are in agreement. I don't believe you are reading my entire posts or, if you are, my point is ill-made.

Persons (the officer, the pol, the pres, etc.) encountering organizational criticism "transfer" it to themselves naturally as an initial reaction. It's human nature. To overcome this tendency requires training.

FAX

And I would respond with treating people, in general, with respect is every bit as necessary.

I would never expect someone to swallow $#it all day long and smile. That's sadistic. And, on top, it's not human nature. To place such an unrealistic demand on people is, well, silly...

You can have expectations that aren't realistic, but see what you get.

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-01-2004, 04:31 PM
How do you equilate PR with Web Editors? You send somebody a smart ass comment, and you get a smart assed reply. I love it! I can't beleive all the pansies on here that actually expect a web editor to give a crap about your non-professional oppinions about the Chiefs coaches/Managerial staff. Sure you are pissed off about a crappy season, everybody is, but if you were trying to vent to somebody that cared, you failed miserably.
The moronic web editors represent the organization. They are the face of the organization to anyone they deal with. This is simple business sense.

Calcountry
12-01-2004, 04:31 PM
You're truly insane.
ROFL

philfree
12-01-2004, 04:32 PM
Your're right. You and Rausch and all the others who are ok with getting nothing in return

When I buy a ticket to a game I expect to see a game. When I buy a shirt I expect to get a shirt. If the the game I see turns out in a win for my team that's a bonus........It's like my Ol daddy told me when I was a boy. "When you buy a shotgun shell it's gauranteed to go off. If you kill something that's the bonus."

PhilFree :arrow:

Calcountry
12-01-2004, 04:33 PM
Why is beer me getting jumped on by you all? Is it for voicing his opinion to an email address the chiefs have,,if all they are going to do is delete them or throw them away then why have one for the fans to write to. I hate the thought that some little kid is writing to them and they are just deleting his email or is it set up for if and when the chiefs win then they welcome the emails? Let the man bitch, everybody is pissed off at the almighty dollar chiefs.
My Dad straigtened me out on this chit when I was like 10. He said, "Son, that player doesn't know you and really doesn't care how you feel right now. So why do you care so much about him and the way he plays?"

ENDelt260
12-01-2004, 04:33 PM

Be sure to tack on, "...tax collector with a gun!"

They love that.

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-01-2004, 04:34 PM
When I buy a ticket to a game I expect to see a game. When I buy a shirt I expect to get a shirt. If the the game I see turns out in a win for my team that's a bonus........It's like my Ol daddy told me when I was a boy. "When you buy a shotgun shell it's gauranteed to go off. If you kill something that's the bonus."

Well at least you and Rausch didn't cherry pick one part of a line and take it out of context or something like that.

Rausch
12-01-2004, 04:36 PM
Be sure to tack on, "...tax collector with a gun!"

They love that.

Nah, they're polite back.

Because they're trained to be and it's EXPECTED...

Disclaimer: the above post is sarcasm, and completely untrue. This poster and the BB he posts on do not condone nor recomend being rude to anyone with a firearm or authority...

Calcountry
12-01-2004, 04:37 PM
Because his big belly is bouncy!

http://todmar.net/quality4u/ebay/books/dr-seuss-hop-on-pop-hb.jpg
STOP!!11 YOU MUST NOT HOP ON TOP OF POP!!!!

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-01-2004, 04:37 PM
Before I leave this circle-jerk I'll just say that's it's really funny how so many people who bitch and moan about how the season has gone each week are so quick to defend an organization who puts no value on them at all.

BigChiefFan
12-01-2004, 04:39 PM
And I would respond with treating people, in general, with respect is every bit as necessary.

I would never expect someone to swallow $#it all day long and smile. That's sadistic. And, on top, it's not human nature. To place such an unrealistic demand on people is, well, silly...

You can have expectations that aren't realistic, but see what you get.Please point out where Beer Me was expecting somebody to eat shit and smile. He wasn't insulting, he clearly expressed his concern for the team and wanted to find some comfort in knowing the Chiefs organization cared, too. This guy insulted him and could have given two shits about the customer. That is unprofessional to say the least. It's somebody with a chip on their shoulder, who basically told beer me to **** off because he didn't care whether he remained a customer or not. That's one of the problems in the country any more, customer service has gone to shit.

Bob Dole
12-01-2004, 04:39 PM

You're talking theory here, right?

FAX
12-01-2004, 04:40 PM

You can have expectations that aren't realistic, but see what you get.

You are quite correct that a polite and courtly manner is an excellent approach to human interaction. However, that is not the point at all.

We are talking about dissatisfaction. Dissatisfaction is not unrealistic. Neither is it unrealistic to expect that persons and organizations learn to deal properly and positively with dissatisfaction when it is encountered.

Imagining a world without dissatisfaction is completely and utterly unrealistic. Life is not perfect. Not everyone is happy all the time. Dissatisfaction occurs. Ask your friggin girlfriend!!!

It's how one handles the circumstances arising from dissatisfaction that makes the difference between worsening and improving human and organizational relations.

FAX

Rausch
12-01-2004, 04:41 PM
Before I leave this circle-jerk I'll just say that's it's really funny how so many people who bitch and moan about how the season has gone each week are so quick to defend an organization who puts no value on them at all.

I just try to look at the bigger picture.

And what I keep hearing is "you gave me nothing" and "i'm not giving you any more money" and "you don't value ME."

Again, it's an angry response, and I'm sure insulting to those in the organization...I hope people don't treat you that way.

Calcountry
12-01-2004, 04:42 PM
Maybe VENTING and voicing our opinions is what makes us feel beter and when some arrogant perosn could give two shits, it's insulting and reeks of arrogance. How would they feel if 60,000 did what they suggested? Go ahead standard answer:some others will take the tickets, I seriously doubt people are waiting in line to spend $80 a ticket to go see a team like this years.
The Chiefs would probably win if no one showed up to a game.

BigChiefFan
12-01-2004, 04:42 PM
You are quite correct that a polite and courtly manner is an excellent approach to human interaction. However, that is not the point at all.

We are talking about dissatisfaction. Dissatisfaction is not unrealistic. Neither is it unrealistic to expect that persons and organizations learn to deal properly and positively with dissatisfaction when it is encountered.

Imagining a world without dissatisfaction is completely and utterly unrealistic. Life is not perfect. Not everyone is happy all the time. Dissatisfaction occurs. Ask your friggin girlfriend!!!

It's how one handles the circumstances arising from dissatisfaction that makes the difference between worsening and improving human and organizational relations.

FAX
Bingo!!!!

Bob Dole
12-01-2004, 04:43 PM

FAX

Bob Dole is unhappy with this thread.

How about if you just jump up on a chair and kiss Bob Dole's shiny white ass? Eh?

ENDelt260
12-01-2004, 04:44 PM
I don't for a second believe that Bob Dole's ass is the slightest bit shiny.

Calcountry
12-01-2004, 04:45 PM
Business is good, huh?
In 16 years this has happened only 4 times, and each time, I take it very personally. That doesn't change the fact that sometimes, the lady is haveing a really bad day, change of life, period, old man left her for a younger wench, who knows.

I have excellent customer service.

All the assholes shop at Petsmart, where they can be assholes with impugnity.

Bob Dole
12-01-2004, 04:45 PM
I don't for a second believe that Bob Dole's ass is the slightest bit shiny.

Then by Eli, Bob Dole has a bone to pick with those butt wax schysters!

Calcountry
12-01-2004, 04:46 PM
Has he tried that?

Bob Dole doesn't feel like you can eliminate that as a viable alternative until it's been tried.
:clap: ROFL

BigChiefFan
12-01-2004, 04:46 PM
The Chiefs would probably win if no one showed up to a game.
I'll do my part for the remainder of the year.

BigChiefFan
12-01-2004, 04:48 PM
In 16 years this has happened only 4 times, and each time, I take it very personally. That doesn't change the fact that sometimes, the lady is haveing a really bad day, change of life, period, old man left her for a younger wench, who knows.

I have excellent customer service.

All the assholes shop at Petsmart, where they can be assholes with impugnity.
So then you take your customers seriously and wouldn't be condescending, right?

Calcountry
12-01-2004, 04:48 PM
Not even close.

Your're right. You and Rausch and all the others who are ok with getting nothing in return from a company that asks you to vote yes on a tax increase to help them make their home prettier. It's fine that they charge us $4 for a bottle of water at the stadium and $8 for a beer but don't do anything to improve the "entertainment' so we'll feel ok about doing it. Why should we ask for an effort on their part to justify our continueing financial support. It's not like they need us or anything to survive. I'm insane. I'll just accept the crap I'm given and be happy about it. After all, it's a priviledge to have a real NFL team to root for.

Yeah Chiefs.
I heard Pittsburgh is delivering the kind of product you need this year. You could buy their merchandise, and go to Arrowhead when they are in town?

FAX
12-01-2004, 04:49 PM
Bob Dole is unhappy with this thread.

How about if you just jump up on a chair and kiss Bob Dole's shiny white ass? Eh?

Dear Mr. Bob Dole;

We at FAX Enterprises have not yet been sanctioned to perform the suggested act upon your shiny white ass.

Please allow us to suggest, Mr. Bob Dole, that, until such time as our Board of Directors might consider accomodating your request, you enroll in a yoga class so that you might acquire the necessary skills to accomplish this feat on your own.

This, of course, would provide the additional benefit to you of securing a mention in the Guiness Book of World Records.

FAX

Calcountry
12-01-2004, 04:49 PM

Its called, What goes arround comes arround.

Rausch
12-01-2004, 04:50 PM

It's the point I'm trying to make.

Absolutely. However, this is a difference between being insulting and rude, and simple displeasure. If I'm asking for someone to do something for me (meaning, changes at Arrowhead) I would be polite in the request. You are ASKING for something.

The post in the header is not asking, it's telling. It's venting. Even demanding. "You do this OR" kind of approach. People, in general, do not respond well to that.

And reason no 1 why I learned that even when you are unhappy, if you expect someone to change or do something for you, treat them with respect.

FAX

True. Agreed. But if you ask for service poorly, you will get poor service.

In an ideal world, that wouldn't be the case, but it is...

Calcountry
12-01-2004, 04:50 PM
There you go again. That "you OWE me" philosophy. "You gave me nothing" philosophy.

I can't say I'm happy with the season, but I had a great time at the game. Hopefully, we'll win the next one.
You were entertained, and got your moneys worth, that is all that the Chiefs promised you when you bought your ticket.

Oh, and the announcer allways thanks you for comeing, and implores you to drive safe on the way home. They really do CARE about you.

Calcountry
12-01-2004, 04:51 PM
I never asked for a refund moron.
Lighten up beer man, I never ment to get personal with you. I just think you need to divest a little of your soul from the team thats all.

Calcountry
12-01-2004, 04:52 PM
You are a genious! I bet a cattle prod and a rutheless defensive coordinator could have the D-line break off of blocks in no time at all.
In my business, I can get you cattle prods at wholesale. ;)

Bob Dole
12-01-2004, 04:52 PM
Dear Mr. Bob Dole;

We at FAX Enterprises have not yet been sanctioned to perform the suggested act upon your shiny white ass.

Please allow us to suggest, Mr. Bob Dole, that, until such time as our Board of Directors might consider accomodating your request, you enroll in a yoga class so that you might acquire the necessary skills to accomplish this feat on your own.

This, of course, would provide the additional benefit to you of securing a mention in the Guiness Book of World Records.

FAX

Then why do you pass yourselves off as ass-kissing specialists? And are you suggesting that Bob Dole isn't in good physical condition and is incapable of performing that act right ****ing now?

Oh no you dint.

BigChiefFan
12-01-2004, 04:53 PM
I heard Pittsburgh is delivering the kind of product you need this year. You could buy their merchandise, and go to Arrowhead when they are in town?OR you could demand better from said product. I hate the go root for another team crap.

Calcountry
12-01-2004, 04:54 PM
I am not defending them at all, it is your mental health that I am concerned about buddy.

Rausch
12-01-2004, 04:56 PM
OR you could demand better from said product. I hate the go root for another team crap.

Yes, demand. Always effective...

Calcountry
12-01-2004, 04:57 PM
So then you take your customers seriously and wouldn't be condescending, right?
Yes, but if someone came in and was riding my ass about things that I have no control over, I would say either nothing, or sorry, or go to Petsmart then please and quit wasting my time.

See how many people give a chit about your crap over there.

Calcountry
12-01-2004, 04:58 PM
OR you could demand better from said product. I hate the go root for another team crap.
Go root for another team Bitch.

Bob Dole
12-01-2004, 05:01 PM
The tester... er, testous... er, testic.... er, manliness in this thread is thick.

Look for Slayer to show up any moment.

FAX
12-01-2004, 05:01 PM
Then why do you pass yourselves off as ass-kissing specialists? And are you suggesting that Bob Dole isn't in good physical condition and is incapable of performing that act right ****ing now?

Oh no you dint.

Dear Mr. Bob Dole;

Thank you for your continued correspondence. Unfortunately, we at FAX Enterprises believe that you may have our company confused with SNR, Inc.. FAX Enterprises has never engaged in, nor do we have any immediate plans to pursue, the shiny white ass kissing business. This is an avenue that we leave to other fine organizations such as SNR, Inc.

We are pleased to learn that your physical abilities are such that you may also be able to self-perform the afore-mentioned shiny white ass kissing without the need of outside assistance. We applaud your capability and wish you only the best of luck in this endeavor.

FAX

memyselfI
12-01-2004, 05:02 PM

First I wrote...

Then they responded...

- the editors"

So then I responded...

- the editors

COME ON, you CANNOT think this attitude does not permeate One Arrowhead Drive. It's so OBVIOUS...

Ari Chi3fs
12-01-2004, 05:04 PM
hey beerme... bro... this guy knew you were full of shit. He knows you live in Illinois, and wasnt at Arrowhead on monday... You be frontin' dog.

chiefs4me
12-01-2004, 05:07 PM

Well I sort of lied, not the whole family just me and my boys, and I don't give the 3 year old a say so that does make 4.

Bob Dole
12-01-2004, 05:09 PM
Dear Mr. Bob Dole;

Thank you for your continued correspondence. Unfortunately, we at FAX Enterprises believe that you may have our company confused with SNR, Inc.. FAX Enterprises has never engaged in, nor do we have any immediate plans to pursue, the shiny white ass kissing business. This is an avenue that we leave to other fine organizations such as SNR, Inc.

We are pleased to learn that your physical abilities are such that you may also be able to self-perform the afore-mentioned shiny white ass kissing without the need of outside assistance. We applaud your capability and wish you only the best of luck in this endeavor.

FAX

Your statements in THIS VERY THREAD led Bob Dole to conclude that your organization is, in fact, a shiny white ass-kissing industry leader. There are a number of other people who have already told Bob Dole that they agree with his position and we are ALL prepared to take our hard-earned dollars to your competitor if that's what it will take.

Are you suggesting that Bob Dole should kiss his own ass simply because he CAN? What next? A hearty "Go **** yourself!"?

Bob Dole is definitely not happy with the way this transaction is progressing. Nosireebob. Not one iota, kappa, lambda or mu!

Baby Lee
12-01-2004, 05:15 PM

I think that is short sighted. I may get angry when I feel I've been shortchanged as a customer, but how I'm treated when I express myself goes a long way to defining our future interaction. There are a number of places I'm loyal to largely because I had a complaint that they rectified to my satisfaction.

Case in point, the other day I was out an about, and on the way home I passed by a Hardees. I remembered that the local free paper had a coupon for BOGO Monster Thickburgers. I figured, hey I could grab these, take 'em home, eat 1/2 of one, and put the rest up to each in future meals. WTF, I'll try it. Then I recalled that the paper was sitting on my kitchen table at home. So I went in and described the coupon and asked if they would honor it.

[Oh, and it was pouring down freezing rain, and the place was empty]

Convo with the Manager

I saw this coupon just earlier, but I forgot and left it on my kitchen table at home. As it is from a free paper, would you honor it?

No.

You know the coupon I'm talking about?

Yes.

I'm not just making it up?

No.

It's in a free paper you can pick up all over town?

Yes.

And if I knew where an RFT [the paper] stand was around here, I could pick a hundred of them up and bring the coupons in and redeem them?

I guess.

And you're still gonna make me go 5 miles home clip it, drive 5 miles back, then turn around and drive home again?

I won't give it to you without the coupon.

What do you think was the purpose underlying publicizing the coupon? Anything to do with getting customers to come in and use them?

. . . .

And wouldn't sending me away contradict that purpose?

I won't give you the deal without the coupon.

FAX
12-01-2004, 05:23 PM
Your statements in THIS VERY THREAD led Bob Dole to conclude that your organization is, in fact, a shiny white ass-kissing industry leader. There are a number of other people who have already told Bob Dole that they agree with his position and we are ALL prepared to take our hard-earned dollars to your competitor if that's what it will take.

Are you suggesting that Bob Dole should kiss his own ass simply because he CAN? What next? A hearty "Go **** yourself!"?

Bob Dole is definitely not happy with the way this transaction is progressing. Nosireebob. Not one iota, kappa, lambda or mu!

Dear Mr. Bob Dole;

Thank you for your continued interest in Fax Enterprises. We are discouraged to learn that you and your friends are under the false impression that Fax Enterprises engages, or at any time has engaged, in shiny white ass kissing. We believe that this impression may be the result of rumors spread by our competitors including Ali Chief, LTD. You may rest assured that we at Fax Enterprises take these malicious attempts to undermine our customer relations seriously, we extend our gratitude to you and your friends for bringing this matter to our attention, and we will pursue all legal remedies to correct this situation on behalf of our company and our valued customers.

In the meantime, please be assured that we respect your desire to complete the ass kissing as soon as possible and, to that end, would like to refer you to SNR, Inc. as a possible resource to assist you in accomplishing this objective. We have it on good authority that SNR, Inc. provides an excellent service in this area.

FAX

Bwana
12-01-2004, 05:25 PM
LMAO, unreal.

Baby Lee
12-01-2004, 05:25 PM

Or Bizarrowhead. ROFL

bogie
12-01-2004, 05:26 PM

What type of retail do you work in so I can make YOU happy and stay away, which is what you would like your customers to do. With all due respect, your philosophy is lame.

Jenson71
12-01-2004, 05:27 PM
If you feel strongly about it, beer me, sneak into Arrowhead waving "Fire Carl!" signs and screaming at the top of your lungs.

And do it naked.

Chief Henry
12-01-2004, 05:30 PM
"Dearest beerme,

We too are displeased to view the excrement playing on the field this season. It is our regret that the season hasn't been successful as we had all truely hoped. We intend to fire the general manager, all coaches, and half the team on or about Jan 3, 2005.

Regards,

That word "excrement" makes me laugh....

Bob Dole
12-01-2004, 05:30 PM
If you feel strongly about it, beer me, sneak into Arrowhead waving "Fire Carl!" signs and screaming at the top of your lungs.

And do it naked.

Would not that simply make everyone avert their gaze, therefore rendering any written message moot?

Jenson71
12-01-2004, 05:33 PM
Good point. Okay, beer me, listen up.

Shave your chest and your back. Paint Fire on one side and Carl on the other. Then proceed to the sneaking and screaming.

Duck Dog
12-01-2004, 05:36 PM
I deal with angry customers from time to time and would get in trouble if I responded back to one in a sarcastic or rude way, no matter how rude the customer is.

It's called tact.

My definition of tact is;

The ability to tell someone to go to hell, so that they look forward to the trip.

bogie
12-01-2004, 05:36 PM

FAX

The Chiefs organization should have the person that is responding to these e-mails trained to respond in a professional manner. It's that simple.

Phobia
12-01-2004, 05:39 PM

I wasn't really defending the organization. I was defending web-guy.

FWIW

CosmicPal
12-01-2004, 05:52 PM
I think that is short sighted. I may get angry when I feel I've been shortchanged as a customer, but how I'm treated when I express myself goes a long way to defining our future interaction. There are a number of places I'm loyal to largely because I had a complaint that they rectified to my satisfaction.

Case in point, the other day I was out an about, and on the way home I passed by a Hardees. I remembered that the local free paper had a coupon for BOGO Monster Thickburgers. I figured, hey I could grab these, take 'em home, eat 1/2 of one, and put the rest up to each in future meals. WTF, I'll try it. Then I recalled that the paper was sitting on my kitchen table at home. So I went in and described the coupon and asked if they would honor it.

Convo with the Manager

I saw this coupon just earlier, but I forgot and left it on my kitchen table at home. As it is from a free paper, would you honor it?

No.

Yes.

No.

Yes.

And if I knew where an RFT [the paper] stand was around here, I could pick a hundred of them up and bring the coupons in and redeem them?

I guess.

And you're still gonna make me go 5 miles home clip it, drive 5 miles back, then turn around and drive home again?

What do you think was the purpose underlying publicizing the coupon? Anything to do with getting customers to come in and use them?

. . . .

Well, if you gave him a blowjob, I'm sure he would have given you the kitchen. :D

Seriously though, I've been through that same predicament before- however in my case, they did give me the item in question for the discount as advertised. It happens all the time- sometimes, I'll call a pizzaria, tell them I have a coupon here for something like Buy One - Get One Free. The gal on the phone will say something like that has expired, and I'll ask her what the new coupon is- she'll tell me- and I'll say something like, "Oh, I have that right here."

Driver pulls up, I don't have the coupon, but they honor it anyways.

2bikemike
12-01-2004, 06:16 PM
Well, if you gave him a blowjob, I'm sure he would have given you the kitchen. :D

Seriously though, I've been through that same predicament before- however in my case, they did give me the item in question for the discount as advertised. It happens all the time- sometimes, I'll call a pizzaria, tell them I have a coupon here for something like Buy One - Get One Free. The gal on the phone will say something like that has expired, and I'll ask her what the new coupon is- she'll tell me- and I'll say something like, "Oh, I have that right here."

I always tell our local pizzaria that I have the 2 dollar off coupon. They never ask me for it though but I always get my 2 dollar discount.

BTW my wife is always asking businesses to honor coupons that were expired I would say about 70% of the time they do it. Me I just say fug it and pay full price.

Jenson71
12-01-2004, 06:32 PM
Beer me, you just tell that guy that he can't walk all over you. Because you ain't lying down!

Taco John
12-01-2004, 06:37 PM
Exactly. If I had that kind of demand for my services, I'd be blowing people every day on the phone.

philfree
12-01-2004, 06:38 PM
paying $20 to park

You don't have to pay $20.00 for parking to go to a Chiefs game. I see tons of cars parked outside the parking lots at every game. Or are those folks paying to park in the grass?

BigChiefFan
12-01-2004, 06:40 PM
You don't have to pay $20.00 for parking to go to a Chiefs game. I see tons of cars parked outside the parking lots at every game. Or are those folks paying to park in the grass?

I believe they pay, too. I park in the grass inside the gates and there aren't any breaks. Pay up sucka, is their motto.

Phobia
12-01-2004, 06:42 PM

I know I put "off" in there. Poopyface.

Taco John
12-01-2004, 06:42 PM
This thread is funny... It just proves the old addage about it "starting from the top."

As a Bronco fan, it's good to see that your organization is managed from the top to the bottom with a loser attitude.

Taco John
12-01-2004, 06:43 PM
I know I put "off" in there. Poopyface.

uhhhhh.

Tell it to FAX.

BigChiefFan
12-01-2004, 06:43 PM
This thread is funny... It just proves the old addage about it "starting from the top."

As a Broncos *

(* Violated the salary cap during their championship seasons) fan, it's good to see that your organization is managed from the top to the bottom with a loser attitude.
This is a family affair and you aren't family, so **** off.

Taco John
12-01-2004, 06:45 PM

Come on. You know the Bronco organization wouldn't treat their fans with such disdain. Hell, they dedicated a Superbowl trophy to us.

AZChief
12-01-2004, 06:50 PM
beer me, your little piss fit is probably gonna cost some dude (cobra88) his entry level job. stop acting like a puss and laugh it off.

are you too thick to realize the chiefs organization does NOT want their fans getting responses like that? the fact that you got a "do whatever dude" response is classic and funny.

stop taking chief's football so serious, there is a life out there to be lived...

az

ENDelt260
12-01-2004, 06:53 PM
Well I sort of lied, not the whole family just me and my boys, and I don't give the 3 year old a say so that does make 4.
You do realize we're talking about the ARIZONA Cardinals, right?

Jenson71
12-01-2004, 06:55 PM
stop taking chief's football so serious, there is a life out there to be lived...

az

and it's worth dying for, son...it's worth a dying for...

BigChiefFan
12-01-2004, 06:56 PM
Come on. You know the Bronco organization wouldn't treat their fans with such disdain. Hell, they dedicated a Superbowl trophy to us.Oh I forgot, the Choir boys of all of football. In fact, they'll cheat to keep the fans happy, right?

ENDelt260
12-01-2004, 06:56 PM

Convo with the Manager

No.

Yes.

No.

Yes.

I guess.

. . . .

This is clearly your fault, Baby Lee. I can't believe expected critical thinking skills out of a Hardee's employee. "Manager" or not.

ENDelt260
12-01-2004, 06:59 PM

I don't think I've ever actually had a pizza delivery driver ask for a coupon. If I remember, I'll hand it to them... and then, it's like I'm forcing on them sometimes.

ENDelt260
12-01-2004, 07:01 PM
are those folks paying to park in the grass?

Yes.

FAX
12-01-2004, 07:01 PM
uhhhhh.

Tell it to FAX.

There once was a Taco named John
Who could not keep a condom on
They kept falling off
And the call girls would scoff
‘Cause they don’t come in size small won ton

FAX

philfree
12-01-2004, 07:04 PM
Yes.

I always wondered about that. Now I guess I know. I think......

Jenson71
12-01-2004, 07:06 PM
are those folks paying to park in the grass?

No.

philfree
12-01-2004, 07:10 PM
No.

Conflicting reports. :hmmm:

Do you park in the grass outside the gates Jenson?

BigChiefFan
12-01-2004, 07:14 PM
I always wondered about that. Now I guess I know. I think......

I park INSIDE the gates on the grass. It still costs $20 bucks every time. Now, the people that are parked outside the gate along stadium road-I'm not sure of, but it wouldn't surprise me in the least, if they paid as well. I would think that would be a parking violation if they weren't paying for it and I damn sure can't see the Chiefs allowing it if they weren't getting a cut.

OldTownChief
12-01-2004, 07:18 PM
You do realize we're talking about the ARIZONA Cardinals, right?

ROFL I don't think she is.

Jenson71
12-01-2004, 07:19 PM
Conflicting reports. :hmmm:

Do you park in the grass outside the gates Jenson?

No, I'm just vexatious. :D

OldTownChief
12-01-2004, 07:19 PM
Fair weather fans....you gotta love em.

BigChiefFan
12-01-2004, 07:22 PM
No, I'm just vexatious. :D
Exposed. :p

BigChiefFan
12-01-2004, 07:23 PM
Yea, that's why were all still here.

Thig Lyfe
12-01-2004, 07:25 PM
LOLOLOLOL!

Nice touch.

philfree
12-01-2004, 07:29 PM
Now, the people that are parked outside the gate along stadium road-

That's what I was refering to. I alway enter the stadium from the far SE entrance and there are cars parked all along the grass there. I always figured they parked there for free.

David.
12-01-2004, 07:30 PM
philfree you're not by chance the famous Non-Nude Photographer are you?

philfree
12-01-2004, 07:31 PM
No, I'm just vexatious.

Vexatious? I don't know that word :) :shrug:

BigChiefFan
12-01-2004, 07:32 PM
That's what I was refering to. I alway enter the stadium from the far SE entrance and there are cars parked all along the grass there. I always figured they parked there for free.

PhilFree :arrow:Why would the Chiefs let them park for free?

Jenson71
12-01-2004, 07:35 PM
Vexatious? I don't know that word :) :shrug:

Don't feel bad, I used a Thesaurus

Vexatious:
Causing or creating vexation; annoying.
Full of annoyance or distress; harassed.
Intended to vex or annoy.

philfree
12-01-2004, 07:35 PM

I'm prolly more infamous the famous but I am not nude and I did take 9 hours of photography in college but the answer is no. I think :hmmm:

Phobia
12-01-2004, 07:36 PM

Dude, if you're gonna drop the fair weather label, your intended audience has already left the building.

David.
12-01-2004, 07:36 PM
I'm prolly more infamous the famous but I am not nude and I did take 9 hours of photography in college but the answer is no. I think :hmmm:

oh, nevermind then

Phobia
12-01-2004, 07:37 PM

I am. Did your mother want her portrait done? Again?

David.
12-01-2004, 07:38 PM
I am. Did your mother want her portrait done? Again?

not unless you've got a big necrophillia following.

OldTownChief
12-01-2004, 07:40 PM
Dude, if you're gonna drop the fair weather label, your intended audience has already left the building.

I guess I was referring to the threat of not supporting the team anymore because of a bad season.

Phobia
12-01-2004, 07:41 PM
not unless you've got a big necrophillia following.

Oh - sorry. Tell her I don't do skat photography.

David.
12-01-2004, 07:44 PM
Oh - sorry. Tell her I don't do skat photography.

I would reply with something witty, but I haven't the slightest clue what skat photography is.

David.
OK it probably wouldn't be witty.

Phobia
I guess I was referring to the threat of not supporting the team anymore because of a bad season.

Fair enough. I don't think anybody who reads this board is fair weather. If you take enough of an interest in the Chiefs to visit this board under current circumstances, you can't be called fair weather. But, I could be wrong.

AZChief
12-01-2004, 07:45 PM
skat=poop

Phobia
12-01-2004, 07:45 PM
I would reply with something witty, but I haven't the slightest clue what skat photography is.

Oh - well, I guess my joke is lost on you, then. If I had to explain it, that would defeat the purpose...

BigRedChief
12-01-2004, 08:11 PM
I don't behave and act at work like I do here. How long do you think I would keep my job? This is just more King Carl arrogance flowing downhill to the mail room.

philfree
12-01-2004, 08:21 PM
How long do you think I would keep my job?

I don't know but if people called you and bad mouthed your boss and you agreed how long do you think you'd have a job?

Jenny Gump
12-01-2004, 08:33 PM
I would reply with something witty.

That would be an approach you haven't tried yet.

BigRedChief
12-01-2004, 08:40 PM
I don't know but if people called you and bad mouthed your boss and you agreed how long do you think you'd have a job?

It's called empathy. You never had to deal with ticked off clients? They approach you dissatisfied with the product and you tell them so what. Don't buy it next time. Doesn't sound like the customer service level most Americans would find acceptable.

BigChiefFan
12-01-2004, 08:43 PM
It's called empathy. You never had to deal with ticked off clients? They approach you dissatisfied with the product and you tell them so what. Don't buy it next time. Doesn't sound like the customer service level most Americans would find acceptable.
Didn't you get the memo? The Chiefs can do no wrong and all are so super. How dare you question being insulted by somebody that is associated with the Chiefs. :p

Rausch
12-01-2004, 08:47 PM
That would be an approach you haven't tried yet. ROFL

BigRedChief
12-01-2004, 08:48 PM
Fair enough. I don't think anybody who reads this board is fair weather. If you take enough of an interest in the Chiefs to visit this board under current circumstances, you can't be called fair weather. But, I could be wrong.

The term is "Real Fan" or "True Fan" . Get it straight boss.:p

philfree
12-01-2004, 08:52 PM
It's called empathy. You never had to deal with ticked off clients?

I'm in a different business but I'm the boss and if I make a promise I keep it. But from experience I've learned to let some clients walk because they ain't worth the time or money. It usually doesn't take long to qualify them either.

David.
12-01-2004, 09:04 PM
That would be an approach you haven't tried yet.

ppffft welcome to second place

OK it probably wouldn't be witty.

:p :D

Iowanian
12-01-2004, 09:10 PM

I bought a hat, a couple of shirts and some other stuff early in the year/preseason.

The hat I wear is dirty, disheveled, and tattered.......Like a good fan's soul...........I'm wearing it and not spending another dollar on team merchandise until they show significant effort to improve.

Red Helicopter hat by spring, and a duct taped dirty red "doily" by preseason.

No Fujita Jersey for Brideowanian for Christmas.

Iowanian
12-01-2004, 09:13 PM
How funny would it be if Cobra had a letter sent to Beerme....banning him from Arrowhead?!

"dear beerme

We regret to inform you that your Arrowhead privileges have been revoked, little Buddy Bro.

Sincerely,
Cp

"

hahahahahahah ha ha ha.........

XXXshogunXXX
12-01-2004, 09:17 PM
if maddogg saw the e-mail...he'd have a heart attack. it's always the companys policy to get on your knees for the customer..they are GODS.

Rausch
12-01-2004, 09:22 PM
if maddogg saw the e-mail...he'd have a heart attack. it's always the companys policy to get on your knees for the customer..they are GODS.

These two threads were destined to merge...

ClevelandChief
12-01-2004, 10:38 PM
That's why I say **** it

MonroeChief
12-01-2004, 10:45 PM
Exactly. If I had that kind of demand for my services, I'd be blowing people off every day on the phone.

What services do you provide that would cause you to blow people off?

Just wondering.

Phobia
12-01-2004, 11:32 PM
What services do you provide that would cause you to blow people off?

Just wondering.

I'm currently a home contractor. I remodel and refurbish homes. Sometimes I remodel other things. For instance, next week I'll be traveling to Texas to refurbish the private Observatory of a wealthy client. It should be a blast.

But, in this business there are a lot of bad clients. I lost $14k on a job this summer because the customer decided she didn't need to reimburse our materials on the job and pay for all her change orders. Those are the kind of people I would blow off.

philfree
12-02-2004, 12:13 AM
For instance, next week I'll be traveling to Texas to refurbish the private Observatory of a wealthy client. It should be a blast.

Just don't let'm get behind you while you're looking out the scope.

"And just a little to the left is Uranis."

XXXshogunXXX
12-02-2004, 12:16 AM
But, in this business there are a lot of bad clients. I lost $14k on a job this summer because the customer decided she didn't need to reimburse our materials on the job and pay for all her change orders. Those are the kind of people I would blow off.

The customer is always right.

patteeu
12-02-2004, 12:20 AM
Beer Me,

I think the response you got was pretty hilarious. Don't let it bother you. It's not like it's going to make a difference in how you deal with the Chiefs. And it made for a pretty successful thread here on CP.

If you really want to make a difference, don't send empty email threats to their website's webmaster. Go down to Arrowhead for the next home game and set yourself on fire outside of Gate H while screaming "I can't take it anymore." That will get their attention.

Hope this helps.

Phobia
12-02-2004, 12:22 AM
The customer is always right.

Shut up. :D I wasn't the one saying that to you. When the customer is paying their bills, however, I generally take that stance.

philfree
12-02-2004, 12:30 AM
If you really want to make a difference, don't send empty email threats to their website's webmaster. Go down to Arrowhead for the next home game and set yourself on fire outside of Gate H while screaming "I can't take it anymore." That will get their attention.

ROFL Yeah try that ROFL

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-02-2004, 07:47 AM
The whole point of the thread was that I thought it was funny that the guy responded the way he did to "an angry fan," be that me or anyone else. I beleive I started to thread with the sentence "this is unbelievably hilarious."

As so often happens people on here only read something for what they want it to be and the original point gets completely lost. I tried to make the point that while my e-mail was "angry" in tone....it's really surprising that a "professional" organization would stoop to the same level when reffering to the public. I never said I was the righteous one, only that I was surprised by "the organizations" lack of ability to respond professionally.

Believe me, I don't take the Chiefs too seriously...but many of us bitch about the season and I saw the opportunity on another thread to say something about it to said organization. So, on a whim, I did. The response I got made me laugh, as it did many on here. Somewhere that got lost in all of the bickering on this thread.

A receptionist can't fix an angry customers problems. They answer phones, file and generally deal with the public. But when an angry customer walks in and gets shit from a receptionist for being upset, it makes the customer believe even more that the "business" is not well run. In essence, a web site editor is a receptionist for that part of the organization. They are the "voice" and the "face" of that organization for anyone who uses that medium to make contact. That's all I was trying to say.

KCTitus
12-02-2004, 07:51 AM
The whole point of the thread was that I thought it was funny that the guy responded the way he did to "an angry fan," be that me or anyone else. I beleive I started to thread with the sentence "this is unbelievably hilarious."

As so often happens people on here only read something for what they want it to be and the original point gets completely lost. I tried to make the point that while my e-mail was "angry" in tone....it's really surprising that a "professional" organization would stoop to the same level when reffering to the public. I never said I was the righteous one, only that I was surprised by "the organizations" lack of ability to respond professionally.

Believe me, I don't take the Chiefs too seriously...but many of us bitch about the season and I saw the opportunity on another thread to say something about it to said organization. So, on a whim, I did. The response I got made me laugh, as it did many on here. Somewhere that got lost in all of the bickering on this thread.

A receptionist can't fix an angry customers problems. They answer phones, file and generally deal with the public. But when an angry customer walks in and gets shit from a receptionist for being upset, it makes the customer believe even more that the "business" is not well run. In essence, a web site editor is a receptionist for that part of the organization. They are the "voice" and the "face" of that organization for anyone who uses that medium to make contact. That's all I was trying to say.

So which is it paragraph one's hilarity or paragraph three's problem?

[helping pile more dirt on the mole hill to make a mountain]

htismaqe
12-02-2004, 08:41 AM
Not even close.

Yeah Chiefs.

I've NEVER paid $4 for a bottle of water or $8 for a beer at the stadium.

Because I've never BOUGHT water or beer at the stadium.

It's quite simple -- STOP SPENDING YOUR MONEY if it's so important to you.

Calcountry
12-02-2004, 10:31 AM

Convo with the Manager

No.

Yes.

No.

Yes.

I guess.

. . . .

Dude, its funny you use this example. Once, I did a spoof ad on all the pizza coupons that continually flood mailboxes, newspapers, phone books etc.

The ad was like this. "Bring in ANY pizza coupon and we will honor it towards Dog food for $2.00 per bag."

That means any fuggin pizza coupon in circulation was good for a $2.00 discount.

People were laughing, but it worked. WE piggy backed on every single pizza ad that other companies paid money to print and put into circulation.

There were only 4 instances where I have sent the customer packing, one was due to repeated bouncing of checks and giving me the run arround about paying them, and customer ass kissing in the collection process. One was when I was sick, and shouldn't have been at work, except for when you work for yourself, there is no one else to drive the truck, and I was just chilling for a few minutes before I had to go to the Doc and get some anti biotics.

The other 2 I just fugged up on. Like Trent never threw an interception.

I generally treat people the way I would like to be treated, and that includes returns for refunds and such.

New business.

Calcountry
12-02-2004, 10:33 AM
I've NEVER paid $4 for a bottle of water or $8 for a beer at the stadium.

Because I've never BOUGHT water or beer at the stadium.

It's quite simple -- STOP SPENDING YOUR MONEY if it's so important to you.
I couldn't have said it better.

When someone says they can go to Stockton and save 50 cents per bag, as politely as I can muster I say. "That is your perogative, but consider the cost of gas and the value of your time, I know that I have, and I don't work for free."

OldTownChief
12-02-2004, 10:36 AM
beerme If it's any consolation you can rest assured that when the support for the Chiefs slips back into 80's form, the geek responding to e-mails will be the first one King Carl fires.

Calcountry
12-02-2004, 10:46 AM
What type of retail do you work in so I can make YOU happy and stay away, which is what you would like your customers to do. With all due respect, your philosophy is lame.
You have obviously never played poker before.

If you want to get a refund, then don't go into a store raising hell before you even tell me what your problem is.

You get more flies with honey than you do vinegar.

Buddy, there are a lot of assholes in this world, perhaps you are one of them, who thinks that their shit don't stink, and I need to roll out a red carpet and kiss the ground you walk on. If a manufactured good is defective, which I have no control over, goes bad, and you come in and make it personal, blaming me like I am some kind of idiot becuase I sold it to you, then you might have a problem with me.

But if you come in and calmly explain your problem, I will put myself in your shoes and deal courteously, expeditiosly and fairly with all complaints.

To keep myself in check, to be consistent, I have a return policy.

On Dog food and feed it is 100% satisfaction guarantee. If someone takes the time to return something, then I want to make them happy, it is as simple as that.

Merchandise is another story.

Once, I had someone come in with an automatic waterer that was all crusted over with rust and hard water deposits, AND a receipt that matched the purchase price within 30 days of the return date. They claimed it was a defective product, that it went bad like that in such a small time.

Fug that. He got to keep his rusted out 2 year old USED waterer that he was trying to get replaced for free by buying a new one 3 weeks ago, then bringing in the old one to get his money back. That is just plain being an asshole thief. I don't want that kind of piece of shit shopping at my store. I would much rather they go pull that shit at the competition.

You see, when you serve the public, sometimes, not very often, but sometimes, there are assholes that try to work you. When the money is coming out of YOUR pocket and not the bosses, then it changes y our perspective on things.

Treat your servers the way you would want to be treated if you worked there. Tip a little heavier, have a positive attitude, it will pay you dividends big time.

Calcountry
12-02-2004, 10:49 AM
beerme If it's any consolation you can rest assured that when the support for the Chiefs slips back into 80's form, the geek responding to e-mails will be the first one King Carl fires.
Excellent point. It is always the little guys that suffer first.

The concession workers will get laid off if you quit buying as much water and beer, and clothes.

Calcountry
12-02-2004, 10:53 AM

As a Bronco fan, it's good to see that your organization is managed from the top to the bottom with a loser attitude.
A Broncos *

(* Violated the salary cap during their championship seasons) *

(* Violated the salary cap during their championship seasons) fan which for the Denver Broncos *

(* Violated the salary cap during their championship seasons) *

(* Violated the salary cap during their championship seasons), that means you cheat from the top Broncos *

(* Violated the salary cap during their championship seasons) magagement personell down to the lowest Broncos *

(* Violated the salary cap during their championship seasons) fan.

Calcountry
12-02-2004, 10:54 AM
Exactly, go lay your seagull shit somewher else.

Calcountry
12-02-2004, 10:56 AM
This is clearly your fault, Baby Lee. I can't believe expected critical thinking skills out of a Hardee's employee. "Manager" or not.
Look, he gets paid the same minimum salary whether you buy his food or not. That is how a lot of those dipshits look at things.

When the place folds, they just go work at Burger King.

Calcountry
12-02-2004, 11:00 AM

Dude, look on the bright side. YOu started a great thread that had a lot of lively discussion.

Which is sometimes more entertaining than watching the Chiefs. lmao.

I never meant to hurt any feelings, I just enjoy a good spiritied debate. I took a side and ran with it, thats all.