PDA

View Full Version : Ty Willingham is going to look good as our OC next season.

SECTION11
12-01-2004, 04:35 PM
It took one draft, one FA period and one Clancy Pendergast to fix our defense in 2004, it'll take one more such effort in 2005 to fix our offense.
Namely, that effort is this....
Ty Willingham in at OC
Ronnie Brown and Derrick Blaylock in at RB
Aaron Brooks in at QB in a draft day trade
Marcedes Lewis at TE

Bring me your finest meats and cheeses.

ENDelt260
12-01-2004, 04:37 PM
Look upon the Cardinals fan, Planeteers. The man has suffered years... and years... and years of mediocrity. Yet, somehow, he still has hope.

You pansy asses go from a 13-3 to one dismal season, and you're ready to burn the fecking village down.

ENDelt260
12-01-2004, 04:37 PM
Oh... and keep your grimy hands off Blaylock!

HolmeZz
12-01-2004, 04:43 PM
Why have you guys given up on Marcel Shipp?

SPchief
12-01-2004, 04:44 PM
It took one draft, one FA period and one Clancy Pendergast to fix our defense in 2004, it'll take one more such effort in 2005 to fix our offense.
Namely, that effort is this....
Ty Willingham in at OC
Ronnie Brown and Derrick Blaylock in at RB
Aaron Brooks in at QB in a draft day trade
Marcedes Lewis at TE

Bring me your finest meats and cheeses.

:shake:

BigVE
12-01-2004, 04:46 PM
I was wondering who the heck "we" was...just when you think YOU have it bad you see someone who's team has one or two highlights a decade. BUT, if we dont make some changes quick we will end up the same way.

SECTION11
12-01-2004, 04:46 PM
Look upon the Cardinals fan, Planeteers. The man has suffered years... and years... and years of mediocrity. Yet, somehow, he still has hope.

You pansy asses go from a 13-3 to one dismal season, and you're ready to burn the fecking village down.

If I had the gumption, I'd go back and find the poster that said (in the offseason), "We don't tolerate losing like you guys in Arizona" or some horseshit like that.

Anyway, back to Blaylock. We'd like to pick him up for sort of an Amp Lee type role. Thanks in advance. We'll Paypal you compensation of course.

Baby Lee
12-01-2004, 04:48 PM
I go for Warner 10x before I glanced Brooks' way.

HolmeZz
12-01-2004, 04:49 PM
You'd be better off drafting a QB in the first round instead of picking Ronnie Brown.

ENDelt260
12-01-2004, 04:49 PM
I was wondering who the heck "we" was...just when you think YOU have it bad you see someone who's team has one or two highlights a decade. BUT, if we dont make some changes quick we will end up the same way.
Of course... they do have a better record than us.

And... it's not impossible for them to win their division.

ENDelt260
12-01-2004, 04:50 PM
Say... who's gonna be starting at QB for AZ this weekend?

HolmeZz
12-01-2004, 04:52 PM
I'd actually like the state of my franchise if I was a Cards fan. Got a lot of young talent on the offensive and defensive sides of the ball, and I think Denny's a great coach. He'll get everything situated soon enough.

Baby Lee
12-01-2004, 04:54 PM
I'd actually like the state of my franchise if I was a Cards fan. Got a lot of young talent on the offensive and defensive sides of the ball, and I think Denny's a great coach. He'll get everything situated soon enough.
I've said the same since week one. I'd still put them developmentally ahead of the Bengals, Browns, Bears, . . . and Chiefs.

ENDelt260
12-01-2004, 04:55 PM
I wonder what the ticket prices are gonna be at the new stadium...

Think they have a shitty turnout now... I wonder how many people are gonna pay $80 to drive to Glendale and watch a 5-11 team...

SECTION11
12-01-2004, 04:55 PM
Say... who's gonna be starting at QB for AZ this weekend?

John "The Mighty Mighty Gunslinger and Killer of Evil Men" Navarre.

SECTION11
12-01-2004, 04:57 PM
This can pretty much sum up our quarterback situation....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=14433&item=2284227984&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Who the hell is John Navaro?

SECTION11
12-01-2004, 05:03 PM
Why have you guys given up on Marcel Shipp?

I think extending Hambrick doesn't bode well for him.
Hopefully he can recover fully and get a shot somewhere. He always took his shaft job from Thomas Jones like a warrior.

HolmeZz
12-01-2004, 05:08 PM
I just don't understand why you guys kept ignoring him. He's young and he's proven he can be a good back in this league. Clearly RB's a position on your team that could use improving. I think the Cards would be much better off keeping Shipp and using a high draft pick on other need, like quarterback.

Also don't know why you got rid of Dex Jackson. I know he was hurt, but was his contract a problem or something?

Straight, No Chaser
12-01-2004, 09:51 PM
I don't what everyone has been smoking but I've been waiting for Dennis Green to rip his face off like in the Pepsi commercial and Buddy Ryan to jump out and start laughing.
:fire: The handling of the QB situation is a joke. McCown was winning games and then struggles and he's gone. Shaun King is, well, Shaun King.
The worst thing about Green is the poisonous attitude he has enveloped the lockeroom and practice field with --FEAR. Let's not get into Pete Kendall getting cut. OH, and isn't this the guy that while in Minnesota, compared getting "a game face on" to having your wife and daughters getting raped by the opposing team. He's a control-freak LOSER that has every player on this team walking around on eggshells. It's laughable that posts have showed up comparing him to Vermeil.

---->

alanm
12-01-2004, 11:30 PM
I'd actually like the state of my franchise if I was a Cards fan. Got a lot of young talent on the offensive and defensive sides of the ball, and I think Denny's a great coach. He'll get everything situated soon enough.The major problem is Bidwell is a tightwad. He won't pay to keep their talent. That's why the majority of players leave after 4 yrs. Kinda like the Royals.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Mojo Rising
12-01-2004, 11:40 PM
The major problem is Bidwell is a tightwad. He won't pay to keep their talent. That's why the majority of players leave after 4 yrs. Kinda like the Royals.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Or, if the reports are correct in that the Chiefs were $6 M under the cap. I am so glad to have Bartee replace an aging McLeoff when Winfield (About $3M) was available and has performed well this year. The one move we made (Lional Dalton) was a major impact. Just think how we could have spent that other $3 M - ( WR )

bringbackmarty
12-02-2004, 12:58 AM

and years..... and years.........of missing the playoffs by 12 wins.

Brando
12-02-2004, 01:03 AM

You live close enough to him. Make sure he comes in out of the sun once in a while.

Ultra Peanut
12-02-2004, 02:00 AM
Ronnie Brown and Derrick Blaylock in at RBBlaylock? That guy sucks. You'd much rather have, say, Ki-Jana Carter.

SECTION11
12-02-2004, 02:10 PM
The handling of the QB situation is a joke. McCown was winning games and then struggles and he's gone. Shaun King is, well, Shaun King.
The worst thing about Green is the poisonous attitude he has enveloped the lockeroom and practice field with --FEAR. Let's not get into Pete Kendall getting cut. OH, and isn't this the guy that while in Minnesota, compared getting "a game face on" to having your wife and daughters getting raped by the opposing team. He's a control-freak LOSER that has every player on this team walking around on eggshells. It's laughable that posts have showed up comparing him to Vermeil.

ROFL ROFL

Oh, wait... you were serious.

Yeah, the coddling technique has really worked well for coaches like McGinnis...
Green is getting ripped because of not showing enough patience with his QB's?? Are you kidding me? THANK GOD he's not riding McCown to the bottom, I've seen quite enough of that approach, thanks.
You cannot, with a straight face, tell me that McCown showed you anything resembling vision, pocket presense or any other defining quality that makes him an NFL QB.
The mentality of this team has totally changed for the better. You'd have to be either blind or simply too stubborn to say otherwise.
By year's end, he will clearly have the Best Draft Class in the NFL, hit with NFL sack leader Bertrand Berry and in less than one year has completely changed the way this team operates.

He's turned this sorry ass program on it's ear, for the better.

Unbelievable. I don't know what the hell you've been watching, but it sure as hell hasn't been any home games.
"I'm not going to see them, they might lose, and Bill Bidwill stole my ice cream."
Waa. Waaa Freaking Waaa Waaa Waaa.

Straight, No Chaser
12-02-2004, 02:18 PM
ROFL ROFL

Oh, wait... you were serious...

He's turned this sorry ass program on it's ear, for the better...

Waa. Waaa Freaking Waaa Waaa Waaa.

The judge and jury is out, way out. I'll have to check back with you later.
Green leads by intimidation. Is he the African-American Napoleon? Maybe. Maybe not. However, I give you credit, SECTION, for staying with this team. Like I said, I'm waiting for Buddy Ryan to pop out this dude's head.

Remember Buddy?

--->

Taco John
12-02-2004, 02:21 PM

You underestimate the kind of losing your own franchise has been party to. The only difference between the Chiefs organization and the Cardinals orginization is that the Cardinals lose in hot weather.

SECTION11
12-02-2004, 02:27 PM
Remember Buddy?

--->

Him leaving the field before the game was over was just brilliant. What a tool.
His son is having some success now... in Baltimore? Cleveland? I can't remember.

Buddy always neglected the offense. Green has turned a 32nd ranked defense into #17 in less that a year. One thing for Green, he's got an eye for coordinators. Clancy Pendergast has been unbelievable so far with a group that still lacks talent at CB, MLB & NT.

Straight, No Chaser
12-02-2004, 02:34 PM
Him leaving the field before the game was over was just brilliant. What a tool.

I was at that game... I took relatives and figured they would be impressed when the Cardinals beat the 'Boys. Needless to say that was the most bizarre series of events I have ever witnessed at a professional sporting event. It ranks up there with Ev Mecham and Fife in low lights of AZ history

--->

htismaqe
12-02-2004, 02:37 PM
You underestimate the kind of losing your own franchise has been party to. The only difference between the Chiefs organization and the Cardinals orginization is that the Cardinals lose in hot weather.

I find this kind of smack interesting, considering the Cardinals all-time record is 427-637-28 (.391) and the Chiefs' is 349-299-12 (.582), especially when it's coming from someone who's team has an all-time record of 339-311-10 (.514).

SECTION11
12-02-2004, 02:40 PM
I was at that game... I took relatives and figured they would be impressed when the Cardinals beat the 'Boys. Needless to say that was the most bizarre series of events I have ever witnessed at a professional sporting event. It ranks up there with Ev Mecham and Fife in low lights of AZ history

--->

I think his Ryan's son getting his wang enlarged on the Bidwills dime ranks up there as well.

Whutta mess.

Taco: Plummer blows. Just admit it already.

Taco John
12-02-2004, 02:46 PM
I find this kind of smack interesting, considering the Cardinals all-time record is 427-637-28 (.391) and the Chiefs' is 349-299-12 (.582), especially when it's coming from someone who's team has an all-time record of 339-311-10 (.514).

I'm sorry, I didn't hear that... I had a Superbowl Trophy plugging each ear...

These things are handy when it comes to filtering out a bunch of noise.

htismaqe
12-02-2004, 02:49 PM
I'm sorry, I didn't hear that... I had a Superbowl Trophy plugging each ear...

These things are handy when it comes to filtering out a bunch of noise.

If you'd take your mouth off of John Elway's "Super Bowl Trophy" long enough, you'd realize that he's no longer a Bronco and you haven't won ANYTHING without him, before or after.

Taco John
12-02-2004, 02:53 PM
If you'd take your mouth off of John Elway's "Super Bowl Trophy" long enough, you'd realize that he's no longer a Bronco and you haven't won ANYTHING without him, before or after.

I think Dick Vermiel might tell you otherwise. He hasn't done so well against the Broncos since he started coaching in KC.

Straight, No Chaser

Amazing. No thread is safe from getting momentarily hijacked by Taco, his pursuers, and the Donk mystique.

--->

SECTION11
John Elway is an ass.
Irsay should have drafted him anyway and let him rot away in Steinbrenner's minor league system.

And those teeth... Good Lord.
I guess his mom misunderstood when she was asked to show off her beaver.

tk13
12-02-2004, 02:54 PM
The most important number is that the Chiefs are the only AFC West team with a winning record against every other team in the division... :)

Taco John
12-02-2004, 02:55 PM
Amazing. No thread is safe from getting momentarily hijacked by Taco, his pursuers, and the Donk mystique.

--->

Yeah... This thread about the Cardinals was *really* going places.

Straight, No Chaser
12-02-2004, 02:56 PM
John Elway is an ass.
...And those teeth... Good Lord.

I guess his mom misunderstood when she was asked to show off her beaver.

Regardless of your stance on Green that ^ is Rep ROFL

--->

Cochise
12-02-2004, 02:56 PM
Aaron Brooks is the most overrated player in NFL history.

SECTION11
12-02-2004, 02:58 PM
Aaron Brooks is the most overrated player in NFL history.

He's the perfect reclamation project.

htismaqe
12-02-2004, 02:58 PM
I think Dick Vermiel might tell you otherwise. He hasn't done so well against the Broncos *

(* Violated the salary cap during their championship seasons) since he started coaching in KC.

You can't even stick to the topic of your hijack, let alone the topic of the thread.

I didn't say anything about Vermeil.

You're the one that compared the Chiefs losing to the Cardinals losing, when in fact, it's not even close.

ChiefsOne
12-02-2004, 03:02 PM
What the hell? A Cardinal fan talking smack and Taco spinning the Donkey's tail on the subject.

Taco John
12-02-2004, 03:02 PM
You're the one that compared the Chiefs losing to the Cardinals losing, when in fact, it's not even close.

Oh yeah? Why don't you tell me how many playoff wins the Cardinals have in the last 30 years. I'm sure the Chiefs dwarf that number with all three of their wins.

htismaqe
12-02-2004, 03:04 PM
Oh yeah? Why don't you tell me how many playoff wins the Cardinals have in the last 30 years. I'm sure the Chiefs dwarf that number with all three of their wins.

Keep changing the subject. Eventually, you'll be right.

Moron.

SECTION11
12-02-2004, 03:04 PM
What the hell? A Cardinal fan talking smack and Taco spinning the Donkey's tail on the subject.

Since we'll all be watching the playoff this January I thought this would be a good time to break the ice and get together.

Cochise
12-02-2004, 03:09 PM
He's the perfect reclamation project.

He frickin' blows.

You guys ought to draft a running back and bring in Warner or something.

SECTION11
12-02-2004, 03:15 PM
He frickin' blows.

You guys ought to draft a running back and bring in Warner or something.

I'm pretty sure we'll draft a back. I really want DeAngelo Williams personally.

QB I think will be a typical Green reclamation project. Maybe Holcombe? I dunno. There isn't too much out there.

The Bad Guy
12-02-2004, 03:22 PM
Yeah... This thread about the Cardinals was *really* going places.

I think the Broncos and Cardinals have beaten the same amount of teams with a winning record this year.

The Bad Guy
12-02-2004, 03:24 PM
Bring in Warner?

Are you guys nuts?

He's terrible. He was terrible in NY and he'd be terrible in AZ.

Personally, I think the Cards need to get someone like Tommy Maddox as their QB. Either trade for Bennett, draft Cedric Benson, or go after Blaylock.

Maddox can put up pretty solid numbers with stud receivers and that's what AZ has.

Warner was bailed out because Tiki Barber carried the offense. Warner held the ball too long and made piss poor decisions.

Ralphy Boy
12-02-2004, 04:57 PM
ROFL :clap: :thumb:

:p

remember when saying "that's rep" meant something?

Ralphy Boy
12-02-2004, 05:02 PM
Bring in Warner?

Are you guys nuts?

He's terrible. He was terrible in NY and he'd be terrible in AZ.

Maddox can put up pretty solid numbers with stud receivers and that's what AZ has.

Warner was bailed out because Tiki Barber carried the offense. Warner held the ball too long and made piss poor decisions.

Yeah and the young messiah Eli has done a much better job.

The Bad Guy
12-02-2004, 05:04 PM
Yeah and the young messiah Eli has done a much better job.

Comparing a rookie QB who has started 2 games to a veteran like Warner is stupid. I'm sure you'll reference Roethlisberger, but not everyone is like Big Ben.

If you've watched the Giants, and I doubt you have, then you would of saw how bad Warner really is. He's not 1/4th of the player he was when he won the MVP.

I live with a Giants fan. I've had to painfully endure their games for far too many Sunday's.

Taco John
12-02-2004, 05:18 PM
Keep changing the subject. Eventually, you'll be right.

Moron.

I didn't think you'd answer that question... What do you mean changing the subject? It's what I was alluding to the whole time. And why wouldn't I be? It's near flawless smack.