PDA

View Full Version : wichita planeteers

WarCry!
12-02-2004, 03:04 PM
Anybody listen to Sportsdaily with Heartl and lutz? Catch yesterdays show? The woman guest host yesterday was none other than yours truly....

Skip Towne
12-02-2004, 03:07 PM
What did you talk about?

Lzen
12-02-2004, 03:45 PM
Boy, they'll just let anyone host a radio program these days. :shake:

tk13
12-02-2004, 03:50 PM
Oh wow, that was you? That explains a lot, I was wondering how Phobia got a radio show in Wichita.

big nasty kcnut
12-02-2004, 06:21 PM
wow warcry tell them to let me guest host sometime.

2bikemike
12-02-2004, 06:35 PM
wow warcry tell them to let me guest host sometime.

I am not sure the audience would understand you the way we do. :)

Phobia
12-02-2004, 07:31 PM
Anybody listen to Sportsdaily with Heartl and lutz? Catch yesterdays show? The woman guest host yesterday was none other than yours truly....

Cool. Congrats. Did you sound gay, like I apparently do? ;)

You should call up Mr. Heartl and say, "Hey, I know this guy "kcnut" from the internet - why don't you let him host the show sometime?"

Skip Towne
12-02-2004, 07:34 PM
Cool. Congrats. Did you sound gay, like I apparently do? ;)

You should call up Mr. Heartl and say, "Hey, I know this guy "kcnut" from the internet - why don't you let him host the show sometime?"
Yeah, that should do it.

tk13
12-02-2004, 07:38 PM
Before Phobia bans me, from what I've heard of him on TV/radio, I don't really think he sounds anything like a woman unless you're talking "Martha Stewart on testosterone".... I think Lvnhack is a funny bastard though. :)

go bowe
12-02-2004, 07:44 PM
Before Phobia bans me, from what I've heard of him on TV/radio, I don't really think he sounds anything like a woman unless you're talking "Martha Stewart on testosterone".... I think Lvnhack is a funny bastard though. :)ok, now i'm lost...

phobia doesn't sound like a woman (well, not exactly), but lvnhack is funny?

i don't get the connection... :shrug:

Skip Towne
12-02-2004, 07:49 PM
ok, now i'm lost...

I'll have Tommykat explain it to you.

Phobia
12-02-2004, 08:04 PM
ok, now i'm lost...

LKNSACK used to say that I sounded gay when I was on the radio for 37 Forever purposes. He said that after EVERY time I was on the air. It was funny, I guess.

go bowe
12-02-2004, 08:17 PM
LKNSACK used to say that I sounded gay when I was on the radio for 37 Forever purposes. He said that after EVERY time I was on the air. It was funny, I guess.thanks for explaining that one...

i don't think i've heard you on the radio (of course, i don't listen to the radio)...

you sound gay, huh?

nttawwt

but if it was for 37 foerever, i don't care how you sounded, it was just fine...

btw, thanks for all the time and work you put in on behalf of 37 forever...

Skip Towne
12-02-2004, 08:27 PM
LKNSACK used to say that I sounded gay when I was on the radio for 37 Forever purposes. He said that after EVERY time I was on the air. It was funny, I guess.
Did someone kill Hack? Or did he get in a homosexual affair with that "pretty boy" in cell block D and forget about us? :shrug:

arrowheadrocks
12-02-2004, 08:49 PM

Awesome! I usually catch it after classes, but I didnt attend yesterday so I missed it. :-(