PDA

View Full Version : Fearless Prediction: Chiefs Vs Raiders...

Gaz
12-03-2004, 05:43 AM
Two crappy teams slapping it out in a dingy back alley stadium.

Why am I excited?

xoxo~
Gaz
Chiefs junkie.

Skip Towne
12-03-2004, 05:52 AM
This could go either way. It's always close when we play the Felons.

ToroGuns
12-03-2004, 05:53 AM
Geaux Chiefs!

TheNextStep
12-03-2004, 06:27 AM
Raiders - 77
Chiefs - 0

Otter
12-03-2004, 06:36 AM
Why am I excited?

Because it's the Chiefs vs. Raiders. This is one of the few games I'm actually setting aside 3 hours to watch.

Too close to call.

seclark
12-03-2004, 07:06 AM
Because it's the Chiefs vs. Raiders. This is one of the few games I'm actually setting aside 3 hours to watch.

Too close to call.
yep...
sec

Claynus
12-03-2004, 07:08 AM
FOCK the Raiders.

Our D actually matches up quite well against them. They have zero threats in the backfield, and we have shown an ability to rush immobile QBs like Collins. Their line isn't that great either.

Oh who I am kidding, it will probably be a shootout. At least Chief-killa Tyrone Wheatley isn't there to drag half our team into the endzone.

the Talking Can
12-03-2004, 07:10 AM
if green plays we win, if not....well, say hello to Antrel Rolle

come on, everbody! say it with me!

Say Hello to Antrel Rolle!

old_geezer
12-03-2004, 07:11 AM
Bottom line; the Chiefs are not as bad as they have played this year. I believe they will come out with good intensity and play up to their abilities for once. High scoring game IMO - our defense really, really SUCKS; but the Raiders will be without Wheatley and Collins is inconsistant (to put it nicely).

ptlyon
12-03-2004, 07:16 AM
I am sure the Chiefs will implode in the 4th quarter as usual

patteeu
12-03-2004, 07:30 AM

I'm confused. Are we supposed to say "Hello to Antrel Rolle!" or are we supposed to say "Say Hello to Antrel Rolle!?"

Tuckdaddy
12-03-2004, 09:42 AM
We couldn't USC from scoring. Just Lose baby!

Calcountry
12-03-2004, 10:28 AM
I am sure the Chiefs will implode in the 4th quarter as usual
I honestly think they are laying down now.

Wile_E_Coyote
12-03-2004, 11:03 AM
the Oline will came out to play wanting to smack Sapp in the mouth

Hydrae
12-03-2004, 11:07 AM
As many picks as Collins as thrown this year I think Bartee has a good chance for his first career interception.

Other than that, honestly am not sure I care how this game goes. :shrug:

KCWolfman
12-03-2004, 12:02 PM
Raiders - 77
Chiefs - 0
We are not talking the number of fans arrested, we are asking for scores.

cash1000
12-04-2004, 09:19 AM
Despite the Chiefs putting on this good old midwestern nice sweet family image over the years really there's really a selfish primadonna vibe underneath it all. That's why they've probably haven't been to a superbowl in 30 years all those ulterior motives and egotism probably keep them from being totally focused and working as a single unit bent on getting to the Superbowl!

2bikemike
12-04-2004, 09:25 AM

Are you dissing my adoptee? Don't be dissing my adoptee.

the Talking Can
12-04-2004, 09:30 AM
Raiders - 77
Chiefs - 0

We are not talking the number of non-gansters in attendance, we are asking for scores.

hey, its kind of like Mad-libs..you can play too!

2bikemike
12-04-2004, 09:32 AM
I don't like our chances in the black hole. But like others said this game can go either way. But I said Raiders win.

As far as fearless predictions go I will predict. A Chiefs Fumble in the redzone after a huge gainer. Hmmmm which player hasn't done that yet? Must be Gonzo or Horns turn.

I predict one ill timed Trent Green int. throw into a crowd of 3 Raider defenders hanging all over Gonzo.

I also predict not just one but 2 big 3rd down conversions by the Raiders when we have them stopped with like 3rd and 20 or better.

They will also break off 4 big plays of 40yds or more one of those being about 70yds for a score.

craneref
12-04-2004, 09:35 AM
I think the CHIEFS will now go on a winning streak for the rest of the year and miss the playoffs by one game. You see it is the perfect set up, the entire season is encapsulated in the Dante Hall fumble last week, just close enough to give us a taste and then WHAM something bad happens. I must apologize, I am sure that it is me, I am the one that will always end up in the slowest line no matter how many people or how fast it was moving before I got there. So I sit here prepared to watch the CHIEFS put it together FINALLY and play like a team possessed for the rest of the season, leaving us just out of the playoffs on just out of prime #1 draft area. GO CHIEFS.

2bikemike
12-04-2004, 09:37 AM
Oh yeah I also predict it will rain in Oakland. I wonder if that black and silver make up runs?

RedandGold
12-04-2004, 10:21 AM
Until we start finding ways to win the close games, I have to assume that we will continue to find new and creative ways to lose.

I say that we will be up at halftime, but we will end up losing by 7. The kill shot will be a deep pass to Jerry Porter in the 4th where he roasts Warfield.

Logical
12-04-2004, 12:02 PM

Yes, yes, yes (so we will probably blow it an beat them.:mad: )

bricks
12-04-2004, 12:07 PM
Yes, yes, yes (so we will probably blow it an beat them.:mad: )

No we are not. we are going to sweep the sh*ts, lose the rest of our games to go to 5-11, and then draft Anrell Rolle with the 5th pick overall. Think positive.

Logical
12-04-2004, 12:22 PM
No we are not. we are going to sweep the sh*ts, lose the rest of our games to go to 5-11, and then draft Anrell Rolle with the 5th pick overall. Think positive.

The only problem with your scenario is I do not think a 5 win season will get us a top 5 pick more like 8 or 9 this year.

Ugly Duck
12-04-2004, 12:23 PM
I honestly think they are laying down now.
HAH!! You guyz think that Oakland is just going to let the Chiefs lay down and lose this game? Don't be so dang cocky.... our defense is every bit as bad as yours is..... we got a dang good chance of keeping you guyz from getting out of this stadium with another loss under your belt. We can miss a tackle and blow a coverage just as bad as you can.... you ChieFanz are just too high n' mighty to recognize that Oakland can catch up to you in the draft race with this one game!! It won't be as easy as you think to just waltz out of here with another loss - thats why they play the game!

Logical
12-04-2004, 12:29 PM
Just some backup on why I believe 5 wins are too many.

Currently 19 teams have 5 wins or less
Currently 14 of those teams have 4 wins or less

and finally 5 teams have 3 wins or less.

I just do not see all of those 1 teams except us winning two more games.

bricks
12-04-2004, 12:35 PM
ok vlad, 5-11 can assure at least a top ten pick. Giv'n the worst case scenario.
Question is, can Antrel Rolle fall as far as 10th? Depending on what teams ahead of us draft for their own sake of team needs.

Logical
12-04-2004, 12:43 PM
ok vlad, 5-11 can assure at least a top ten pick. Giv'n the worst case scenario.
Question is, can Antrel Rolle fall as far as 10th? Depending on what teams ahead of us draft for their own sake of team needs.

That is the million dollar question a lot teams have bad corners right now. But they also have other weaknesses obviously. My thought is Antrel Rolle is about 5th on the Best Player Available scale and that is what worries me about not losing out.

bricks
12-04-2004, 12:49 PM
That is the million dollar question a lot teams have bad corners right now. But they also have other weaknesses obviously. My thought is Antrel Rolle is about 5th on the Best Player Available scale and that is what worries me about not losing out.

Now, does he fit DV's profile, of what he looks for in a player? with the off-field problems he had in the past I doubt it. Also, knowing how the Chiefs feel about CB's? Don't forget, we are kinda in a win now situation. How they claim it is a patient position to learn, how they also told Troy vincent in the off-season he would be competing with Warfield and Bartee to get a starting job?
i'll bet Warfield and Bartee are our starters next year, and I hope I'm wrong.

Ugly Duck
12-04-2004, 01:17 PM
i'll bet Warfield and Bartee are our starters next yearWorst thing you can do is break up you defense and start over. You guyz should stand pat again.

bricks
12-04-2004, 01:20 PM
Worst thing you can do is break up you defense and start over. You guyz should stand pat again.

Are you a Raiders fan or Broncos fan? too be making suggestions like this.

Ugly Duck
12-04-2004, 01:36 PM
Dude... give your defense some time..... its just about to gel!!

2bikemike
12-04-2004, 01:40 PM
Are you a Raiders fan or Broncos *

(* Violated the salary cap during their championship seasons) fan? too be making suggestions like this.

He is definately a Raiders fan.

bricks
12-04-2004, 01:43 PM
He is definately a Raiders fan.

yeah, that's what I'm thinking.

bricks
12-04-2004, 01:44 PM
Ugly Duck,

you guys should sign Carl Peterson, he's a free-agent after next year. He'd be good for your team.

Ugly Duck
12-04-2004, 03:17 PM
Ugly Duck, you guys should sign Carl Peterson, he's a free-agent after next year. OK... now I'll admit... that wuz pretty dang funny!