PDA

View Full Version : Thinking about investing... :hmmm: India?

Ari Chi3fs
12-04-2004, 02:30 PM
I have been reading Forbes.com [i signed up for their newsletter.] and have been researching nyse[IFN] The India Fund. Looks like all the outsourcing may pay off. The mutual fund of 50 Indian companies in various sectors... Over 1 billion people in india, imagine how they could grow economically with outsource-friendly us corps sending them business.

Also, I have a few invitations from sharebuilder.com that i have been using to invest since early 2k... If you send me your email address viz Smoke Signal and Ill be able to hook you up with $25 of free investing bonus to get you started.

Also, Big Daddy or other investment gurus, please feel free to throw down some good ideas, to help the fellow investors out here.

I wish I had jumped on the KMart train... shitloads of cash... I have several hundred Sirius stock purchase at the low low for a buck and change a share... now near $8. HOG FARMER has a good thread about that... But yeah... lets have a competition... heh. all start with $100 real bucks. and invest to see who has most at end of year... :hmmm:

David.
12-04-2004, 02:43 PM
no

2bikemike
12-04-2004, 02:44 PM
All those missed opprotunities.

I wish I would have bought Harley Stock instead of buying my first Harley. My $16,000 would be worth more than $387,276 (I did not take into account dividends.) :banghead: