Good stuff! Go Pitt.

Calcountry
12-04-2004, 03:31 PM
Good stuff! Go Pitt.
I thought it was just plain Pitt.

Not to be confused with Penn state???

SNR
12-04-2004, 03:33 PM
Congrats to Pitt. I'm glad UND lost to an honorable foe at least. Unlike those Grand Valley bastards.

I really thought UND could keep close with the Gorillas for awhile. But it was pretty much over from the beginning. Pitt State is a VERY good football team. Alas, there's always next year.

Go Gorillas in the championship!

Demonpenz
12-04-2004, 04:15 PM
MIAA going to be home of the NC. It's sad that is the only thing i can hang my hat on in this shitty shitty shitty shitty shitty shitty shitty time to be a ****in fan of missouri sports.

Baby Lee
12-04-2004, 04:20 PM
Beat the hell outta tha gaaaaaaah-rillas!!!

:sulk: - TSU is a full on nerd school nowadays.

Skip Towne
12-04-2004, 04:24 PM
MIAA going to be home of the NC. It's sad that is the only thing i can hang my hat on in this shitty shitty shitty shitty shitty shitty shitty time to be a ****in fan of missouri sports.
Well, you could come on over to the good guys side. :KU: Well, except for the smell that is.

Baby Lee
12-04-2004, 04:26 PM
Well, you could come on over to the good guys side. :KU: Well, except for the smell that is.
Did you see 1/2time in the Cackalacky game? Just had time to catch a few seconds in passing, but some dork had his Final 4 as Illinois, Wake, UNC and Syracuse. I just know the dork had to be some UNC alum for all the UNC schong he was gulping down.

Demonpenz
12-04-2004, 04:27 PM
I am just now trying to cope with the fact that KU will probably win it all in basketball this year. So when and if they do i can keep myself from drinking drano and sleeping pills. I just hope somehow missouri, chiefs, and the rest of my shitty teams can regroup before and atleast be heading the right direction before i die.