PDA

View Full Version : FOXSports: Chiefs have "pussy wideouts"

SoCalRaider
12-04-2004, 11:51 PM
Kansas City at Oakland: It looks like Chiefs QB Trent Green will try to play with a bruised muscle around his rib cage. The fisticuffs in practice between the young, scout team defensive backs and the starting wide receivers prior to the New England was initiated by offensive coordinator Al Saunders, who asked the DBs to simulate the physical style of the Patriots. Of course, Saunders' pussy wideouts didn't like the physical contact. RB Priest Homes continues to work on his right knee that has a slight tear of the MCL. He wants to play against Tennessee, but most likely could be available in two weeks.

http://msn.foxsports.com/story/3218774

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Ugly Duck
12-05-2004, 12:02 AM
Curry ain't no pussy wideout... lookit this amazingly gutsy catch....

http://www.raiders.com/uploads/photos/perm/main/ALELCOFJPHFH/112804gallery-sp10.jpg

Logical
12-05-2004, 12:04 AM

Amazing yes, but I don't view it as particularly gutsy.

OldTownChief
12-05-2004, 12:06 AM

http://www.raiders.com/uploads/photos/perm/main/ALELCOFJPHFH/112804gallery-sp10.jpg

Have to admit, that was one hell of a catch.

FloridaChief
12-05-2004, 12:07 AM
Of course, Saunders' pussy wideouts didn't like the physical contact.

Just guessing, but I bet they weren't referring to Eddie Kennison, Dante Hall or Chris Horn in particular...

Ugly Duck
12-05-2004, 12:12 AM
Here's Jerry Porter ignoring Denver's "shutdown corner" like he was a pesky bug....

http://extras.insidebayarea.com/ot/gallery/sports/raiders112804/7.jpg

Ugly Duck
12-05-2004, 12:15 AM
Amazing yes, but I don't view it as particularly gutsy.OK... maybe not "gutsy." But it shows a lotta gumption to even attempt a catch like that. And when a guy goes up that high for a ball, he leaves himself wide open to get creamed by any defender in the area.

OldTownChief
12-05-2004, 12:18 AM
Here's Jerry Porter ignoring Denver's "shutdown corner" like he was a pesky bug....

http://extras.insidebayarea.com/ot/gallery/sports/raiders112804/7.jpg

As much as I dis-like the Raiders as much as the next Chief fan, they definitely came to play in Denver and that was one of the better games I've seen all season. It was great seeing XChamp owned like he was in Cincy.

Logical
12-05-2004, 12:23 AM
OK... maybe not "gutsy." But it shows a lotta gumption to even attempt a catch like that. And when a guy goes up that high for a ball, he leaves himself wide open to get creamed by any defender in the area.

Definitely agree with you. I truly like the Raider receivers thank god you guys have no running game.

Ugly Duck
12-05-2004, 12:28 AM
It was great seeing XChamp owned like he was in Cincy.It was great, wasn't it? First there was all that talk about Denver stealing the bank on the Bailey-Portis trade. Then came Champ's total dissappearing act in the snow. He cudda been a contender. He cudda been somebody. Now he's just an overpaid nobody.

Here's the sucky part for the local RaiderFanz. Chiefs Week game is blacked out and this is the first time in six years I'll miss it. So the local station is showing the Bolts vs the Salary Cap Cheaters. Boo.

OldTownChief
12-05-2004, 12:33 AM
It was great, wasn't it? First there was all that talk about Denver stealing the bank on the Bailey-Portis trade. Then came Champ's total dissappearing act in the snow. He cudda been a contender. He cudda been somebody. Now he's just an overpaid nobody.

Here's the sucky part for the local RaiderFanz. Chiefs Week game is blacked out and this is the first time in six years I'll miss it. So the local station is showing the Bolts vs the Salary Cap Cheaters. Boo.

It's starting to look like the best way to beat the Broncos is to go at XChamp. I record all the div. games so let me know if you need a DVD of the game.

Ugly Duck
12-05-2004, 12:38 AM
I record all the div. games so let me know if you need a DVD of the game.First time I won't be there in a while.... it would be cool to at least be able to watch it after the fact. Unless its an embarrassing slaughter. Last game you dudes were up 14-zip in the 1st quarter, and barely managed to hang on 27-24. Could be a good game.... could be a real dud.

OldTownChief
12-05-2004, 12:41 AM

But you will get to see XChamp get burned again and thats something.

Valiant
12-05-2004, 12:44 AM
It was great, wasn't it? First there was all that talk about Denver stealing the bank on the Bailey-Portis trade. Then came Champ's total dissappearing act in the snow. He cudda been a contender. He cudda been somebody. Now he's just an overpaid nobody.

I guess there are not enough real fans there...Should move your team to toronto..they have better fans...

OldTownChief
12-05-2004, 12:48 AM
I guess there are not enough real fans there...Should move your team to toronto..they have better fans...

Give us one or two more embarrasing seasons like this one and we'll be in the same boat.

OldTownChief
12-05-2004, 12:56 AM
Then came Champ's total dissappearing act in the snow.

Actually he's proven he sucks ass in good and bad weather.

ChiefsCountry
12-05-2004, 12:56 AM
Wow, I'm glad Fox Sports is just stating the obiviois.

OldTownChief
12-05-2004, 01:05 AM
Wow, I'm glad Fox Sports is just stating the obiviois.

Cool sig pic CC :thumb:

Valiant
12-05-2004, 02:53 AM
Give us one or two more embarrasing seasons like this one and we'll be in the same boat.

I would just love to have hunt sell the team to the city... That way if they rape us on prices at least we will see it go to some good... Chiefs are a good cash cow...

TheNextStep
12-05-2004, 03:50 AM
Wow. Nobody can accuse FoxSports of "talking around an issue," can they?

DaWolf
12-05-2004, 05:45 AM

The most amazing thing about that catch is that he was able to keep his concentration and not break up laughing looking at those horrid Donx uniforms...

Big Chief Homer
12-05-2004, 06:32 AM
someone at fox is runnin a little behind on their reporting.

like a week behind

Bwana
12-05-2004, 06:44 AM
OK... maybe not "gutsy." But it shows a lotta gumption to even attempt a catch like that. And when a guy goes up that high for a ball, he leaves himself wide open to get creamed by any defender in the area.

Hmmm, yeah, a lot like Tony G in that picture.

Ari Chi3fs
12-05-2004, 06:50 AM
they for real called our wideouts pussies... thats hilarious.

Nzoner
12-05-2004, 07:53 AM
Definitely agree with you. I truly like the Raider receivers thank god you guys have no running game.

Unfortunately,they'll probably find one today.

Ugly Duck
12-05-2004, 09:05 AM
Should move your team to toronto..they have better fans...I was wondering..... now that there's a new Texans team in Houston, and there's also another team in Dallas, does that diminish the Chief's chances of moving back to their original Lone Star state? Its starting to look to me like the Chiefs are going to be stuck in their adopted state of Misury (sp). The chances of your team returning home are diminishing with every season. Thats what you get for moving your team all the way to another state - stuck! The Raiderz just moved down the coast for a while and then moved right back. The Chiefs will have a much tougher time getting home again.... if they can ever manage to do so!

Mr. Laz
12-05-2004, 09:51 AM
only the scumbag faiders fans would actually talk "smack" with 4-7 record.

Sure-Oz
12-05-2004, 10:27 AM
we do have pussy wideouts for the most part.

Mr. Laz
12-05-2004, 10:31 AM
we do have pussy wideouts for the most part.

we have a pussy team for the most part

just call Vermiel "head puss"

memyselfI
12-05-2004, 10:58 AM
Amazing yes, but I don't view it as particularly gutsy.

It was gutsy because the guy knew he could be leveled the moment his hand caught the ball. He was clearly defenseless...

Count Zarth
12-05-2004, 10:59 AM
Lucky for the Chiefs, Oakland has pussy DBs.

Ugly Duck
12-05-2004, 12:02 PM
It was gutsy because the guy knew he could be leveled the moment his hand caught the ball. He was clearly defenseless...I think Vlad is saying that it wasn't gutsy becuse the only folks that Curry had to worry about getting hit by were wimpy little Donkey pussy girlyboys.

ChiefsCountry
12-05-2004, 12:17 PM
I was wondering..... now that there's a new Texans team in Houston, and there's also another team in Dallas, does that diminish the Chief's chances of moving back to their original Lone Star state? Its starting to look to me like the Chiefs are going to be stuck in their adopted state of Misury (sp). The chances of your team returning home are diminishing with every season. Thats what you get for moving your team all the way to another state - stuck! The Raiderz just moved down the coast for a while and then moved right back. The Chiefs will have a much tougher time getting home again.... if they can ever manage to do so!

Fine move the Raiders to Portland, Oregon. They need a team and Oakland is San Francisco's suburb anyway.

Rain Man
12-05-2004, 12:21 PM
It was gutsy because the guy knew he could be leveled the moment his hand caught the ball. He was clearly defenseless...

And it would really hurt since the nearest opposing player would've had to be going 150 mph to hit him before halftime.

Valiant
12-05-2004, 02:08 PM
I was wondering..... now that there's a new Texans team in Houston, and there's also another team in Dallas, does that diminish the Chief's chances of moving back to their original Lone Star state? Its starting to look to me like the Chiefs are going to be stuck in their adopted state of Misury (sp). The chances of your team returning home are diminishing with every season. Thats what you get for moving your team all the way to another state - stuck! The Raiderz just moved down the coast for a while and then moved right back. The Chiefs will have a much tougher time getting home again.... if they can ever manage to do so!

Says the person who team cannot even sell out 90% of their games let alone a division game...Check our streak agianst yours of sellouts... If you are going to talk smack, try to at least talk about something that you guys could win at...

Valiant
12-05-2004, 02:10 PM
Oh and i actually hope you guys win this week... If we are not going to the playoffs i would rather have a top five pick then a top 10-15...