PDA

View Full Version : OFFICIAL [yes, I said OFFICIAL] Chiefs Vs Raiders Game Thread...

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Gaz
12-05-2004, 05:44 AM
GO CHIEFS!

xoxo~
Gaz
Another former rebel selling out to the "Official" Establishment.

FloridaChief
12-05-2004, 05:51 AM
Cool. If the Chiefs lose today, we all descend on DooDah-Lite and burn Gaz's house to the ground.

Gaz
12-05-2004, 05:53 AM
The Raiders bring their crappy run D against the Chiefs 2nd & 3rd string RBs.

The Chiefs pit their crappy pass D against the Raiders 1st string WRs.

Enough zone, Gunther. Your secondary is getting destroyed. Unleash the dogs and CRUSH THE QB!

Let us look at it objectively for a moment. What is the worst that can happen? The WR makes the catch for a big gain. I have to say I do not see much of a difference there. The upside is that Collins will have green stains on his back and yellow stains on his front.

Get him, Gunther. You know you want to. And given the secondary’s performance so far, you have absolutely nothing to lose.

GO CHIEFS!

xoxo~
Gaz
Wants the pencil neck looking at the sky when the play is over.

Gaz
12-05-2004, 05:54 AM
Cool. If the Chiefs lose today, we all descend on DooDah-Lite and burn Gaz's house to the ground.

Should I bake cookies?

xoxo~
Gaz
Might have to run to the store.

FloridaChief
12-05-2004, 05:58 AM
Should I bake cookies?

xoxo~
Gaz
Might have to run to the store.

If it's any help, I have a fondness for those Pecan Sandies...

And I fully expect Gunny to unleash blitz after blitz today. This is exactly the kind of game that makes Gun's blood run red-hot, IMO...

Gaz
12-05-2004, 06:01 AM
I am a firm believer that you blitz for effect. If you HAVE to blitz for pressure, you leave yourself wide open to the Big pPay.

Well, we are already taking a beating from the Big Play, so we might as well beat the snot out of the pencil neck while it is happening.

Worst outcome: exactly what has happened all season long.
Best outcome: Collins pulls a George and collapses.

Seems like a no-brainer to me.

xoxo~
Gaz
Well-qualified for the no-brainer stuff.

Gaz
12-05-2004, 06:10 AM
And while I am dishing out advice to guys who will never see it and do not need it…

Al, run the ball. Now, I am not saying you cannot pass, but your QB is banged up and your WRs are 2nd tier talent and need play action to give them some help with separation. The Enemy has a suspect run Defense and you have an OL that is pretty good [IMO, they no longer deserve the “Best OL in the NFL” hype]. Run the ball and do not revert to “Air Saunders” when the run is stopped. Patience, grasshopper. Patience.

xoxo~
Gaz
Just trying to help.

TheNextStep
12-05-2004, 06:11 AM
I'll be off to watch the game at Buffalo Wild Wings so allow me to say that I hope that this game features a lot of big hits, a lot of big plays, doesn't feature a lot of injuries, and that we end up kicking the ever-loving shit out of your pansy assed team.

Here's to a good game, folks! I'm saying this right now: I now I ran a little bit of smack this week (thanks, KCWolfman for taking it as light-hearted as it was intended) but I will not be back here today, win or lose. I've got old military friends in town and it'll be the first Sunday we all get to watch football together since about 5 years ago. I plan on getting drunk, pissing the wife off by calling her to come pick me up, and then, when the room stops spinning, sleeping blissfully... of the couch, of course...

Bwana
12-05-2004, 06:52 AM
OK.........

It's getting harder and harder to get up for these games but I'm there.

Smelling salt....check
Ribs....Check
I think I will throw on the Tony G jersey today....check
Yell at the dog a few times to get my voice ready for the Chiefs on TV....check.

BRING ON THE FAIDERS!

the Talking Can
12-05-2004, 06:54 AM
I'm going to watch.

But I'm skipping out on the special meal. Too much time and money for these lo...uh....guys.

Ba-humbug.

Gaz
12-05-2004, 07:01 AM
I am at work in my Holmes jersey and white pants.

Okay, they actually pajama bottoms, but Shop does not need to know that. They are lucky I am here at all.

xoxo~
Gaz
Ready for a Chiefs/Raiders rumble.

Gaz
12-05-2004, 07:03 AM
Deprive yourself of a great lunch?

Oh yeah, THAT will teach them…

xoxo~
Gaz
Not convinced of the motivational power of that strategy.

the Talking Can
12-05-2004, 07:29 AM
If I don't eat a rack of ribs, an angel dies.....and blames CP.

Gaz
12-05-2004, 07:48 AM
Looks like rain in the morning and cloudy the rest of the day.

Maybe the Raiders WRs will slip and fall in the mud.

xoxo~
Gaz
Digging pretty deep for that silver lining.

TheNextStep
12-05-2004, 08:04 AM
Last time we played in the rain, it was a good day for me and a bad day for you, Gaz.

stevieray
12-05-2004, 08:09 AM
Last time we played in the rain, it was a good day for me and a bad day for you, Gaz.

Was Mike Cloud the RB?

Bowser
12-05-2004, 08:12 AM

That wasn't rain. That was a frickin' deluge!!

And NextStep, you realize that if you show up here talking smack IF the Raiduhs win, we will have to nuke your rep, right?

:D

TheNextStep
12-05-2004, 08:14 AM
Ah, you don't have to worry about that, Bowser, and not because I'm scared of neg rep. I'm the type that talks a little light hearted trash before the game but that's it. I'm not a rub-it-in kind of guy. I'll discuss the game and argue certain things (for instance, Bronco fans who were blaming their loss last week on the snow) but not "nanny-nanny-boo-boo" kind of stuff...

Bowser
12-05-2004, 08:16 AM
Ah, you don't have to worry about that, Bowser, and not because I'm scared of neg rep. I'm the type that talks a little light hearted trash before the game but that's it. I'm not a rub-it-in kind of guy. I'll discuss the game and argue certain things (for instance, Bronco fans who were blaming their loss last week on the snow) but not "nanny-nanny-boo-boo" kind of stuff...

Well, the good thing you have going for you is that if you do start throwing smack around, most of us will just agree with your assessment.

HORRIBLE year. :shake:

Gaz
12-05-2004, 08:17 AM

I remember that game. I remember Wheatley running all over our Defense. Fortunately, that will not happen today.

Our secondary, of course, is another matter altogether.

xoxo~
Gaz
Taking his reassurance wherever he finds some.

TheNextStep
12-05-2004, 08:18 AM
For my guys, too, up until that last game. When the Raiders were down 11, I was sure we were going to lose but I still turned to my buddy and commented that this was the first game in nearly two years where I was just blown away by the heart they showed out there.

All in all, seasons to forget for both of us... but you gotta admit that beating the hell out of a hated division rival would take a little of the sting out of it for either of us.

TheNextStep
12-05-2004, 08:20 AM
I remember that game. I remember Wheatley running all over our Defense. Fortunately, that will not happen today.

Our secondary, of course, is another matter altogether.

xoxo~
Gaz
Taking his reassurance wherever he finds some.

Zack Crockett, who will be getting carries today, set his personal best mark for longest rush of his career that day.

xoxo~
TheNextStep
Killing time before he goes to the bar by picking on you

Gaz
12-05-2004, 08:22 AM
Zack Crockett, who will be getting carries today, set his personal best mark for longest rush of his career that day.

xoxo~
TheNextStep
Killing time before he goes to the bar by picking on you

Big deal.

There are dozens of NFL RBs who can make the same claim.

xoxo~
Gaz
Wishes his D was not quite so generous.

stevieray
12-05-2004, 08:23 AM
I wouldn't be suprised to see the fade build off of that victory in Denver. That was huge, and very telling about the state of who they are in the middle of a dismal season.

TheNextStep
12-05-2004, 08:23 AM
I have no smart-assed response to that, damn you!

Bwana
12-05-2004, 08:40 AM
Bottom line, I think this is going to be another game that will enhance our position in the draft. :shake:

Gaz
12-05-2004, 08:57 AM
I cast all you non-believers into the Stygian depths, where you will writhe, burn and eat stale biscuits with Dolphins fans.

That he which hath no stomach to this fight,
Let him depart; his passport shall be made
And crowns for convoy put into his purse:
We would not die in that man's company
That fears his fellowship to die with us.

xoxo~
Gaz
One of the happy [though not quite so happy as preseason] few

beer bacon
12-05-2004, 09:02 AM

At this point, I don't even care if we lose. I just want a fun game to watch. I would love if today's game was as exciting as last week's Riaders vs Broncos game.

Ugly Duck
12-05-2004, 09:10 AM
Last time we played in the rain, it was a good day for me and a bad day for you, Gaz.That was a sweet game...

Bowser
12-05-2004, 09:12 AM
That was a sweet game...

Your kicker is fat. He looks like three Dante Halls there!

Ugly Duck
12-05-2004, 09:12 AM
No Rain...

http://cbs5.com/news/weather/images/radar_lg.jpg?1102263114

Bwana
12-05-2004, 09:14 AM
I cast all you non-believers into the Stygian depths, where you will writhe, burn and eat stale biscuits with Dolphins fans.

That he which hath no stomach to this fight,
Let him depart; his passport shall be made
And crowns for convoy put into his purse:
We would not die in that man's company
That fears his fellowship to die with us.

xoxo~
Gaz
One of the happy [though not quite so happy as preseason] few

Hey don't get me wrong bud, I will be pulling for them, but in all reality, with our D, things don't look great. Lets just hope Carl and the boys get off their duffs and pick up a few quality players in the off season this go around.

Ugly Duck
12-05-2004, 09:15 AM
Your kicker is fat. Nobody seems to be able to answer this question no matter how many times I ask it:

Now that there's a new Texans team in Houston, and there's also another team in Dallas, does that diminish the Chief's chances of moving back to their original Lone Star state? Its starting to look to me like the Chiefs are going to be stuck in their adopted state of Misury (sp). The chances of your team returning home are diminishing with every season. Thats what you get for moving your team all the way to another state - stuck! The Raiderz just moved down the coast for a while and then moved right back. The Chiefs will have a much tougher time getting home again.... if they can ever manage to do so!

TheNextStep
12-05-2004, 09:18 AM
Your kicker is fat. He looks like three Dante Halls there!
Hey, if you put Celine Dion up next to that midget, she'd look humongous, too.

Bowser
12-05-2004, 09:21 AM
Nobody seems to be able to answer this question no matter how many times I ask it:

Now that there's a new Texans team in Houston, and there's also another team in Dallas, does that diminish the Chief's chances of moving back to their original Lone Star state? Its starting to look to me like the Chiefs are going to be stuck in their adopted state of Misury (sp). The chances of your team returning home are diminishing with every season. Thats what you get for moving your team all the way to another state - stuck! The Raiderz just moved down the coast for a while and then moved right back. The Chiefs will have a much tougher time getting home again.... if they can ever manage to do so!

Ehh, the Chiefs have been in KC every day of my life. Don't be getting all uppity just because the Chiefs don't have ADD when it comes to playing in one stadium, unlike Crazy Al's tax write-off team!

Ugly Duck
12-05-2004, 09:30 AM
Ehh, the Chiefs have been in KC every day of my life. So, are you're saying they'll stay where they moved to? Or that they'll go back home?

Bowser
12-05-2004, 09:37 AM
So, are you're saying they'll stay where they moved to? Or that they'll go back home?

They'll stay here. They have too good of a cash cow with this city. If they move, they'll end up in LA. You'd have TWO teams to root for then! YAAY!

Boyceofsummer
12-05-2004, 09:41 AM
The 80's are back.

Ugly Duck
12-05-2004, 09:50 AM
They'll stay here. I think that'll be a good decision if management decides to stick with it. If you want your team to be recognized, ya gotta have some consistancy. Not the way you guyz've done it. You play in one state. You play in some other state. You call yourselves the "Texans." You call yourselves the "Chiefs." Just pick a state, pick a name, and stick with it!

Bowser
12-05-2004, 10:01 AM
I think that'll be a good decision if management decides to stick with it. If you want your team to be recognized, ya gotta have some consistancy. Not the way you guyz've done it. You play in one state. You play in some other state. You call yourselves the "Texans." You call yourselves the "Chiefs." Just pick a state, pick a name, and stick with it!

Uhhh, alllrighty then! :thumb:

Crazy Fade fan!

Bowser
12-05-2004, 10:10 AM
Who wants to bet that we'll get the team of Ian Eagle and Gus Johnson for this gem?

Otter
12-05-2004, 10:26 AM
Hey don't get me wrong bud, I will be pulling for them, but in all reality, with our D, things don't look great. Lets just hope Carl and the boys get off their duffs and pick up a few quality players in the off season this go around.

You can never predict the Chiefs vs. Raiderfan.

Bowser
12-05-2004, 10:33 AM
Is it gametime yet?

Otter
12-05-2004, 10:38 AM
Is it gametime yet?

No

chiefs4me
12-05-2004, 11:05 AM
Nobody seems to be able to answer this question no matter how many times I ask it:

I can't figure out what you are trying to say,,,just let me say that

THE CHIEFS ARE HOME,,,

KC IS THEIR HOME,,,,

|Zach|
12-05-2004, 11:19 AM
http://teamblankets.hypermart.net/nfl/images/Chiefs%20HW%2072.jpg

Over-Head
12-05-2004, 11:41 AM
THIS SUCKS!!!
I don't get the game, all thats on is the Packers/Eagles :deevee:

Over-Head
12-05-2004, 11:50 AM
Since no one has put it up yet.....Who want's a sig bet?
1 week/1 month your choice. :hmmm:

Ugly Duck
12-05-2004, 11:54 AM
I can't figure out what you are trying to say,,,just
Geez... ChiefsFanz. OK... I'll spell it out for you:

Sometimes your team's home is the Lone Star state.

Sometimes your team's home is the state of Misury (sp)

Sometimes your team is called the "Texans."

Sometimes your team is called the "Chiefs."

Your team is one of those that moves around from one state to another and uses different names. I'm saying that youd get more recognition if you were more consistant intead of bouncing around the country and changing the team name.

Ugly Duck
12-05-2004, 11:55 AM
THIS SUCKS!!!
I don't get the game, all thats on is the Packers/Eagles :deevee:Yeah... I'm getting the Bolts vs the Salary Cap Cheaters.

Logical
12-05-2004, 12:18 PM
I can't figure out what you are trying to say,,,just let me say that

THE CHIEFS ARE HOME,,,

KC IS THEIR HOME,,,,

I know people give you a hard time for the commas I am not doing that. But I am asking what their purpose is, why do you use them?

2bikemike
12-05-2004, 12:23 PM
Yeah... I'm getting the Bolts vs the Salary Cap Cheaters.

Only way to get the Chiefs/Raider's in Calif. is at a sports bar or Sunday ticket.

chiefs4me
12-05-2004, 12:32 PM
I know people give you a hard time for the commas I am not doing that. But I am asking what their purpose is, why do you use them?

check your pm

chiefs4me
12-05-2004, 12:34 PM
Geez... ChiefsFanz. OK... I'll spell it out for you:

Sometimes your team's home is the Lone Star state.

Sometimes your team's home is the state of Misury (sp)

Sometimes your team is called the "Texans."

Sometimes your team is called the "Chiefs."

Your team is one of those that moves around from one state to another and uses different names. I'm saying that youd get more recognition if you were more consistant intead of bouncing around the country and changing the team name.

Moves around, what drugs are you on?

Ari Chi3fs
12-05-2004, 12:55 PM
I fully support this game thread of Gaz's. I stand proudly.

Ari Chi3fs
12-05-2004, 12:56 PM
My kid is running around "Raiders Suck! Raiders Suck!" It feels like we have already won today.

Skip Towne
12-05-2004, 01:00 PM
check your pm
Hey, we want to know why you do it too. It sure seems important to you.

chiefs4me
12-05-2004, 01:06 PM
Hey, we want to know why you do it too. It sure seems important to you.

But vlad asked nicely,, I sort of kinda explained it on that typing thread awhile back. :)

Over-Head
12-05-2004, 01:06 PM
My kid is running around "Raiders Suck! Raiders Suck!" It feels like we have already won today.

There are programs avaliable for un-ruly children like that! ;) (j/K)

PastorMikH
12-05-2004, 01:10 PM
Well it looks like I'll be listening on the computer today. CBS is showing skiing here instead of the game. What really upsets me is I can't say as I blame them. :banghead:

|Zach|
12-05-2004, 01:13 PM
Well it looks like I'll be listening on the computer today. CBS is showing skiing here instead of the game. What really upsets me is I can't say as I blame them. :banghead:
The game will be on in Springfield...

Skip Towne
12-05-2004, 01:14 PM
But vlad asked nicely,, I sort of kinda explained it on that typing thread awhile back. :)
Hmmm, I missed it I guess. So what does it mean? Maybe if you explained it you wouldn't catch so much flak over it.

|Zach|
12-05-2004, 01:16 PM
Hmmm, I missed it I guess. So what does it mean? Maybe if you explained it you wouldn't catch so much flak over it.
Unless there is no "." button on that keyboard I will still give flak regardless of reaons. ROFL

|Zach|
12-05-2004, 01:16 PM
Damn, I am excited for this game...really excited.

Go Chiefs.

chiefs4me
12-05-2004, 01:18 PM

ROFLskip darlin you should know that I don't care how much flak I receive.

Bob Dole
12-05-2004, 01:19 PM
Since Bob Dole doesn't plan to be here to post during the game, Bob Dole will throw out these preemptive posts.

****!

Niiiiiiice.

For the love of Eli. It would be ****ing nice to see a punt longer than 30 yards.

Oh. That's what a punt longer than 30 yards looks like. Lechler sure has a leg.

**** **** ****!

Larry Johnson looks like he's running underwater.

Nice tackle, efense.

Sure would be nice to see a KC defensive back in the camera shot when the pass is completed.

Nice special teams tackle by Scanlon.

DANTE TO THE HOUSE!

****!!!!

Skip Towne
12-05-2004, 01:22 PM
Since Bob Dole doesn't plan to be here to post during the game, Bob Dole will throw out these preemptive posts.

****!

Niiiiiiice.

For the love of Eli. It would be ****ing nice to see a punt longer than 30 yards.

Oh. That's what a punt longer than 30 yards looks like. Lechler sure has a leg.

**** **** ****!

Larry Johnson looks like he's running underwater.

Nice tackle, efense.

Sure would be nice to see a KC defensive back in the camera shot when the pass is completed.

Nice special teams tackle by Scanlon.

DANTE TO THE HOUSE!

****!!!!
Haha. So you're mailing it in too huh?

tk13
12-05-2004, 01:22 PM
Fox has the doubleheader this week.... I think the only people that'll actually get our game locally are people in western Mizzou/eastern Kansas since the Raiders area is blacked out. I think the announce team doing the game is Bill Macatee/Steve Beuerlein, which I believe is CBS' #7 or 8 announcing team, Macatee is usually a golf announcer. Not gonna be getting much TV play for the rest of the year....

Skip Towne
12-05-2004, 01:25 PM
ROFLskip darlin you should know that I don't care how much flak I receive.
Sounds like an attitude problem. Have you had it long?

PastorMikH
12-05-2004, 01:25 PM
The game will be on in Springfield...

You poor people. :shake:

I figure they are doing me a favor. Actually, it is a beautiful day and I think I'll turn the game on the PC and listen while I work in the garage.

Bob Dole
12-05-2004, 01:27 PM
Haha. So you're mailing it in too huh?

Bob Dole promised a couple of Faiduh fans that he'd come watch the game at the bar.

Nothing like a battle for the cellar to fuel a friendly rivalry.

Over-Head
12-05-2004, 01:34 PM

She's sassy, brassy, and beautiful, so what the hell :p
,,,,I can live with attitude as long as they can suck start a Harley :thumb:

.....(something tells me I just sent this thread stright to the gutter :hmmm: )

VonneMarie
12-05-2004, 01:39 PM
Isn't there 'posed to be a monsoon in the Oakland area today?

chiefs4me
12-05-2004, 01:40 PM

Oh I've had it long,,,;)

Bob Dole
12-05-2004, 01:47 PM
Oh I've had it long,,,;)

Bob Dole didn't realize that we had met.

Maybe Bob Dole shouldn't drink so much when he's overnighting in Greenville...

Over-Head
12-05-2004, 01:50 PM
Bob Dole didn't realize that we had met.

Maybe Bob Dole shouldn't drink so much when he's overnighting in Greenville...

YEP! stright to the gutter.... ROFL

|Zach|
12-05-2004, 02:00 PM
The Chiefs radio guys say one pretty good shot on Green will put him out of the game today.

2bikemike
12-05-2004, 02:02 PM
The Chiefs radio guys say one pretty good shot on Green will put him out of the game today.

Thats why I think LJ will only be in on obvious rushing plays. His pass protection is a little suspect.

2bikemike
12-05-2004, 02:03 PM
Isn't there 'posed to be a monsoon in the Oakland area today?

Its raining where I live but I am way south of Oakland.

Coach
12-05-2004, 02:05 PM
Chiefs kicking the ball off.

KCJake
12-05-2004, 02:06 PM
Let's do it guys!!!!!!

royr17
12-05-2004, 02:06 PM
And fellows Rich Scanlon is active for the 2nd straight week ...

Mr. Laz
12-05-2004, 02:07 PM
decent kick but our coverage still sucks

Skip Towne
Scanlon didn't do much on that kickoff.

|Zach|
And fellows Rich Scanlon is active for the 2nd straight week ...
I hope he enjoys watching the game while we our on defense.

2bikemike
Chiefs kicking the ball off.

Seems like we are doing that alot this year on opening kick off. Last year it seemed like we won a lot of coin tosses.

KCJake
Damn screen

Coach
12-05-2004, 02:08 PM
There's that damn screen. :shake:

KCJake
Nice play Bartee!!!

Coach
Damn, Bartee almost had another INT, but at least he looked back!

|Zach|
good jbo Bartee

Dartgod
Good coverage Bartee

alanm
Chiefs looking stellar on D so far.ROFL:banghead:

morphius
Bartee played that perfectly, scary.

Skip Towne
My God, I do believe Bartee looked for the ball.

Mr. Laz
12-05-2004, 02:09 PM
OMG.... :eek: :eek:

Bartee actually TOUCHED THE BALL!!!!!!!

royr17
Damn Bartee almost had a a int ...

2bikemike
Damn there is the start of the 20+ yd plays.

Dartgod
Good coverage Bartee
All for naught...

2bikemike
Good job Bartee!

Dartgod
Shoddy tackling...

:shake:

Braincase
12-05-2004, 02:10 PM
I shoulda picked up SoHB for my fantasy team.

royr17
How pathetic, Mitchell faked out by a ex qb ...

KCJake
We got lucky on that one

Coach
That was a sure TD, except Porter dropped it.

Dartgod
Uhhh...good coverage Warfield..

MichaelH
12-05-2004, 02:11 PM
Shoddy tackling...

And the world turns. :(

2bikemike
12-05-2004, 02:11 PM
Shoddy tackling...

And that surprises you.

Coach
12-05-2004, 02:12 PM
Well at least we stopped them to just a FG attempt.

Skip Towne
That's almost a stop.

Fairplay
We stopped the TD, praise god!

morphius
As bad as that was, we luckily held them to three...

Braincase
If we hold 'em to 3, does that count as a moral victory?

Rausch
:banghead:

KCJake
Held them to 3. Not bad. I guess???

MichaelH
Well at least we stopped them to just a FG attempt.

That's a major victory! :thumb:

chiefsfan987
12-05-2004, 02:13 PM
Chargers on the Board..... TD Chargers!

Coach
We stopped the TD, praise god!

No, no no, Bob Dole would perfer all of us to call "Praise Eli!"

the Talking Can
wow, we only gave up 3 points...thank god they dropped an easy TD pass

I can't believe we've tolerated this incompetance for this long...watching this defense makes me want to puke

|Zach|
Chargers on the Board..... TD Chargers!
nice, thanks for the heads up.

Dartgod
If we hold 'em to 3, does that count as a moral victory?
As long as its not a game winning FG, yes.

royr17
Yea you see that one reception by Ronald Curry, the guy that missed the tackle on him was Kawika Mitchell, like i told yall, the guy completely sucks ...

MichaelH
12-05-2004, 02:14 PM
wow, we only gave up 3 points...thank god they dropped an easy TD pass

I can't believe we've tolerated this incompetance for this long...watching this defense makes me want to puke

Aw come on, it gives us all something to really bitch about. :)

chiefsfan987
Out here in Seattle we're getting the Denver/San Diego game.
LaDanian scored on a nice run from about the 6

alanm
Chargers on the Board..... TD Chargers!ROFL:clap:ROFL:clap:ROFL:clap:

Coach
Out here in Seattle we're getting the Denver/San Diego game.
LaDanian scored on a nice run from about the 6

I hope SD whip the Broncos.

Nice return by Dante.

4th and Long
12-05-2004, 02:15 PM
These guys tackle about as well as my Uncle Joe and ...
http://www.adlermediatv.com/Martywebsite.jpg
... UNCLE JOE HAS NO ARMS! :banghead:

KCJake
Bad running by Blaylock

morphius
Why did Blaylock just stop waiting to get hit? gez.

Coach
Shitty blocking and run on that one :shake:

the Talking Can
12-05-2004, 02:16 PM
uhh, someone tell Blaylock not to run like a pussy

2bikemike
12-05-2004, 02:16 PM
Come on O move that fugging ball!

Fairplay
12-05-2004, 02:17 PM
GJ Gonzo!

Coach
That was a nice pass. Good catch Gonzo.

morphius
Nice screen, and tackle by Waters

Coach
Nice screen.

Coach
12-05-2004, 02:18 PM
Jeez :shake:

milkman
12-05-2004, 02:18 PM
Did it look like Blaylock could have done a lot more damage on that screen the previous play?

KCJake
12-05-2004, 02:19 PM
Good job avoiding the sack

Skip Towne
OMG, Green running the ball.

Ugly Duck
Did it look like Blaylock could have done a lot more damage on that screen the previous play?I dunno.... I can't see a dang thing....

Dartgod
Did it look like Blaylock could have done a lot more damage on that screen the previous play?
Yeah, didn't follow his blocks well and then tripped over Weigman.

morphius
12-05-2004, 02:20 PM
Green was short on that pass, thank goodness for the foul.

Coach
Penalty on the Raiders gives us a new set of downs.

Fairplay
The ref looks like hes writing there orders for whitecastle.

morphius
12-05-2004, 02:21 PM
It looks like that sweep can do some damage.

Hey and some Linkin Park for Endelt...

VonneMarie
12-05-2004, 02:21 PM
The ref looks like hes writing there orders for whitecastle.
ROFL

Coach
12-05-2004, 02:22 PM
TD!

Dartgod
12-05-2004, 02:22 PM
Yeah, BABY!!!

morphius
12-05-2004, 02:23 PM
There we go!

KCJake
Take that sh!t TD BABY!!

Fairplay
TOUCHDOWN!!

Skip Towne
TOUCHDOWN KANSA CITY

VonneMarie
And that's a Kansas City TOUCHDOWN!!!!

2bikemike
The Terd!

Otter
Terrdell Sands...

Dammit Carl. :cuss:

milkman
I think Waters got away with a hold on that TD.

Dartgod
Looks like they could have had us for holding there.

Luke
How many raiders started with the Chiefs?

Fairplay
12-05-2004, 02:24 PM
Good drive, Blaylock seems a bit hesitant though.

VonneMarie
A 6 minute 45 second drive! :thumb:

AZORChiefFan
opening drive TD good too see

Dartgod
I think Waters got away with a hold on that TD.
Great minds... :thumb:

Fairplay

Ummm what?

2bikemike
A 6 minute 45 second drive! :thumb:

thats the ticket keep the fugging defense off the field.

|Zach|
12-05-2004, 02:25 PM
Ehh, I cant think of any...

Coach
thats the ticket keep the fugging defense off the field.

Heh, yet the Defense is going back on the field unfortunately.

Dartgod
Did anyone else see the Bud Light commercial about the dude with the shock collar? Funny...

Coach
12-05-2004, 02:26 PM
Dammit! :cuss:

2bikemike
Looks like they could have had us for holding there.

I didn't see a thing!

chiefsfan987
Denver drive stalls at the 26...... Elam misses a short field goal!!

KCJake
Nice to see our kickoff coverage is still outstanding

AZORChiefFan
12-05-2004, 02:27 PM
keeeripes kick coverage eats balls. Dunno why I am surprised

KCJake
ROFL

2bikemike
Damn Special teams anyway!

Skip Towne
I wonder if Priest made the trip?

2bikemike
12-05-2004, 02:28 PM

Go Chargers!

2bikemike

I don't know do they have Nachos in Oakland?

Fairplay

I think i saw him eating nachos in the box seats.

VonneMarie
12-05-2004, 02:29 PM
Fatty Sims. :shake:

tk13
I'm sure he hit the concession stand to get the lucky nachos.

Coach

ROFL

Coach
Another good coverage by Bartee.

2bikemike
12-05-2004, 02:30 PM
Penalties and special teams come on.

alanm
I think i saw him eating nachos in the box seats.And pounding down some brews.:thumb:

VonneMarie
Bartee almost had his first int.

KCJake
Great D on the draw play

Dartgod
12-05-2004, 02:31 PM
Weeeeeee're Baaaaaack!!

KCJake
Curry looks real good

Fairplay
Chiefs are patehtic on holding teams on 3rd downs.

2bikemike
Great D on the draw play

Dont tell Roy squared that was kawika

Skip Towne
This looks like one of those no punt games.

Coach
*sighs*

Valiant
well there was a blatant hold not called..

VonneMarie
12-05-2004, 02:32 PM
Here comes the Raiders first TD in the first quarter of the season.

2bikemike
12-05-2004, 02:32 PM
This looks like one of those no punt games.

As long as we don't "don't punt" last. Wait that doesn't work either.

Dartgod
12-05-2004, 02:33 PM
Well, there's a record K. Collins won't break...

Coach
Good pressure by Dalton.

KCJake
Good job Dalton!

Michael Michigan
They are going to throw all day.

Fairplay
12-05-2004, 02:34 PM
Gallery needs a haircut.

milkman

About half the population.

2bikemike

Why shouldn't they we can't cover for shit. But they sure are dropping a lot of passes.

Fairplay

If i were the opposing team i would too.

KCJake
The play-clock ran out!!!!!!!!

morphius
Can you throw a red flag on that?

KCJake
BULLSHIT!!

Coach
Bullshit officiating, that playclock hit zero before he called a timeout.

Dartgod
12-05-2004, 02:35 PM
Hmmmmm, I thought the clock hit Zero.

AZORChiefFan
have these announcers ever seen the Chiefs play D? "Chiefs Gotta tighten up that pass coverage" Ummmmmm they haven't done that all year. Why would they do it now?

FloridaChief
Is our idiotic defense blitzing at all?

KCJake
I would rather have them throwing all day then running all day

milkman
12-05-2004, 02:36 PM

Does it really make any difference?

PastorMikH
12-05-2004, 02:36 PM
What stations on the net are broadcasting?

I've tried 810 and KCFX and can't get a stream from either.

Mr. Laz
12-05-2004, 02:37 PM

you can't afford to blitz if you can't cover worth a chit BEHIND the blitz

our linebackers,corners and safeties can't cover jack squat

morphius
That was deserved!

Coach
Man, that was a all-out blitz.

David.
too much of the suck

2bikemike

I am streaming on KCFX

chiefsfan987
KCFX is working from me, i had to try 3 times to get it to work though...

KCJake
12-05-2004, 02:38 PM
Good job DEFENSE!!!!

morphius
Wow, 2 FG's.

Coach
Holds them to another FG attempt.

Rausch
Two Raider drives, no TD's....wtf...

AZORChiefFan
Bring out yer kicker

KCJake
Not to bad guys

Skip Towne
They are going to three us to death.

alanm
12-05-2004, 02:39 PM
I see Miami lost again today. Damnit Carl!!:cuss:

tk13

I couldn't get KCFX to load either at first, I had to use the "If the player does not load properly using the button above, try clicking here instead" option....

Fairplay
Thats sad when it gets to the point where you are proud of your defense if they hold a team to a FG on a drive.

Coach
Man, I wish our Chiefs would play like those Huns on that Captial One commercial.

FloridaChief
you can't afford to blitz if you can't cover worth a chit BEHIND the blitz

our linebackers,corners and safeties can't cover jack squat

We're getting burned on the pass play when we DON'T blitz. Why not go for the all-out blitz anyway?

milkman
Two Raider drives, no TD's....wtf...

I think it's called offensive ineptitude.

|Zach|
2 Plumceptions and the qtr has not ended for the Broncos.

2bikemike
12-05-2004, 02:40 PM
They are going to three us to death.

Well the Punter has to do something today. Might as well hold for fieldgoals.

Coach
12-05-2004, 02:40 PM
Nice return Dante!

KCJake
12-05-2004, 02:41 PM
Good job Dante. I bet he breaks one today

VonneMarie
12-05-2004, 02:41 PM
Way to go Dante. :clap:

2bikemike
12-05-2004, 02:42 PM
I think it's called offensive ineptitude.

Man that must be really bad becuase if somebodies offensive ineptitude can't overcome our defensive ineptitude that is bad.

Cochise
I've seen two plays so far where Gallery was obviously holding, and another one that could have been called as well. One of them he had his arm all the way around Hicks' neck.

Coach
Damn, that one is coming back. Illegal shift.

AZORChiefFan
well that sucks

chiefsfan987
one of plungers int's was on a deflection.... it came right after Bree's was intercepted

Skip Towne
12-05-2004, 02:43 PM
Just keep the ball a loong time and score offense.

VonneMarie
12-05-2004, 02:43 PM
Penalty on the two fags. :rolleyes:

KCJake
12-05-2004, 02:44 PM
1st Quarter went by fast. About what we expected. Good thing the Raiders are getting field goals, not TD's

|Zach|
12-05-2004, 02:45 PM
wtf?

MichaelH
1st Quarter went by fast. About what we expected. Good thing the Raiders are getting field goals, not TD's

They're driving right down the field but not getting a touchdown. I hope it continues.

Mr. Laz

they got the numbers wrong i went back and looked at it again.

it was on tony richardson for not getting set completely before morton started his shift.

kennison had nothign to do with it

KCJake
12-05-2004, 02:46 PM
Our O-Line KILLED the Raiders D-Line on that play