PDA

View Full Version : WOODS & WESELY OUT.....

CASHMAN
12-05-2004, 03:15 PM
And there backups dont look so good :banghead:
They made brees look like a pro-bowl player and now today they are going to do the same for COLLINS..
Maybe its not the players its the system????????????????

CASHMAN.

kansas hawk
12-05-2004, 03:25 PM
nah its the players we been though the whole "its the system" nonesnse last year. and it is clear it was not the system. the players just suck.

BigChiefFan
12-05-2004, 03:28 PM
At least the young guys have an excuse of not having much playing time. What's Woods and Wesley's excuse of sucking ass?

CASHMAN
12-05-2004, 03:36 PM
At least the young guys have an excuse of not having much playing time. What's Woods and Wesley's excuse of sucking ass?

Everyone has been wanting change and DV called #21 & #25 out a few weeks ago, DV is just tring to take the blame off of him. And if he had a problem with them he didnt need to go public with it its all about respect.
The D-LINE and LBs need to step up there play so they dont put the pressure on the DBS OR SAFTIES every team knows they suck and will attack with the deep ball.

CASHMAN.

BigChiefFan
12-05-2004, 03:38 PM
Everyone has been wanting change and DV called #21 & #25 out a few weeks ago, DV is just tring to take the blame off of him. And if he had a problem with them he didnt need to go public with it its all about respect.
The D-LINE and LBs need to step up there play so they dont put the pressure on the DBS OR SAFTIES every team knows they suck and will attack with the deep ball.

CASHMAN. Our ENTIRE defense is worthless, including Woods.

CASHMAN
12-05-2004, 03:41 PM
WOODS SUCKS??
You are so sad if you thank he is the only one giving up all the big plays.
Yes he is and has had a bad year but he all players do and look at ol warfield everyone hated him lastyear and this year you love him, hate to say it but be a real fan and thats it.

CASHMAN.

BigChiefFan
12-05-2004, 03:54 PM
WOODS SUCKS??
You are so sad if you thank he is the only one giving up all the big plays.
Yes he is and has had a bad year but he all players do and look at ol warfield everyone hated him lastyear and this year you love him, hate to say it but be a real fan and thats it.

CASHMAN.
YES, Woods sucks, too. I said the ENTIRE defense sux. Read what I wrote before bagging on me for dissing your boy, Woods.

Deberg_1990
12-05-2004, 04:07 PM
Why we didnt re-tool this secondary after 2002 is beyond me??

CASHMAN
12-05-2004, 04:12 PM
I talked to WOODS the other night and he watched the chargers game from the booth above, and i asked him why does the D look so bad?
He said he has no clue he was watching it and the line needs to stop the run and put some more pressure on the QB and alot more stuff that we allready know.
He is as upset as are the other players but it just isnt there year lets just step it up the next few games for respect and see what happens.

CASHMAN.