PDA

View Full Version : D Starters for next year..??

ChiefsFire
12-05-2004, 04:36 PM
Out of the eleven starters on defense from today......who do you want to see starting for KC opening day next year????

ChiefsCountry
12-05-2004, 04:37 PM
Look at my sig....

CASHMAN
12-05-2004, 04:38 PM
OLD ???????????????????????

CASHMAN.

LiL stumppy
Fujuita,Allen,Our hole D line.Mitchel,Wesley.Warfield

LiL stumppy
I'm not the best speller in the world.

John_Wayne
12-05-2004, 05:06 PM
Out of the eleven starters on defense from today......who do you want to see starting for KC opening day next year????

Hicks - demote to backup or cut
Sims - Keep
Browning - cut
Dalton - keep
Siavii - Keep
Holliday - cut
Wilkerson - keep
Allen - promote
Fujita - keep
Jones - cut
Scanlon - CUT!!
Fox - keep
Mitchell - demote
Beisel - special teams only
Stills - special teams only
Caver - cut
Barber - cut
Woods - cut
Wesley - keep
Harts - keep
Pile - keep
Warfield - keep
Bartee - cut
McCleon - cut
Sapp - cut
Battle - cut

We need a starting CB, MLB, OLB, S and DE from the draft and/or FA. On offense we need a stud #1 WR.

suds79
12-05-2004, 05:13 PM
Look at my sig....

well we won't get that guy from Texas in your sig if we keep F-ing up games like today.

Alphaman
12-05-2004, 05:47 PM
We need a starting CB, MLB, OLB, S and DE from the draft and/or FA. On offense we need a stud #1 WR.

Some thoughts:

Of course we can't cut all those guys, but I do understand where you are coming from.

Free agents to fill those needs that I think we could afford:

Gary Baxter
Ed Hartwell
Kendrell Bell
Darren Howard
Jerry Porter

I didn't address free safety. My suggestion is to move Battle back to FS. Remember Woods played CB for 2 years before they realized he couldn't cut it out on the island. However, he became a very good FS because he had some CB skills and was a big hitter. Battle is in the same boat.

Draft Derrick Johnson if possible and let him and Fujita battle for the other starting spot, likely going to Johnson. Take a CB in the 2nd or take Antrel Rolle in the first and Kevin Burnett in the 2nd.

John_Wayne
12-05-2004, 05:51 PM
Some thoughts:

Of course we can't cut all those guys, but I do understand where you are coming from.

Free agents to fill those needs that I think we could afford:

Gary Baxter
Ed Hartwell
Kendrell Bell
Darren Howard
Jerry Porter

I didn't address free safety. My suggestion is to move Battle back to FS. Remember Woods played CB for 2 years before they realized he couldn't cut it out on the island. However, he became a very good FS because he had some CB skills and was a big hitter. Battle is in the same boat.

Draft Derrick Johnson if possible and let him and Fujita battle for the other starting spot, likely going to Johnson. Take a CB in the 2nd or take Antrel Rolle in the first and Kevin Burnett in the 2nd. I haven't considered moving Battle to Safety. I like that idea. Was Gunther the guy that moved Woods to safety from CB? He could do it again. I think Battle has potential, but not at CB.

Chiefs Pantalones
12-05-2004, 06:51 PM
I'd cut all of them, but that's not going to happen. I do think that the Chiefs will end up paying some players that won't be on the team next year, I'm talking about dead cap money. They are going to have to cut some players that are under contract or that have recently signed contracts, because of such poor performance, so poor that even Lamar Hunt won't allow them to come back. Some of the players.

Claynus
12-05-2004, 07:07 PM
The only players that deserve to start are:

Fujita
Dalton
Sims
Allen
Warfield
Wesley

The rest would provide quality depth.

Next year I would like to see this lineup:

Allen, Dalton, Sims, FA DE