PDA

View Full Version : Nothing cures what ails ya' like a win against the vile raiders

Raiderhader
12-05-2004, 05:48 PM
God this win feels good. F#ck the raiders. May they all burn in hell, every motherless goat of them. May Al Davis be continually butt f#cked by satan and his minions. I hate those c*ck sucking bastards.

One more baby, one more win against this pestilence that plagues the earth. I want two years of sweeps, and I will officially be able to say that this season has not been a complete let down. Finish them off on Christmas Day, run the stake through their heartless bodies that we may enjoy one complete success this year and continue our domination of these nefarious wastes of flesh.

Amen.

FloridaChief
12-05-2004, 05:49 PM
Great post, raiderhader!

Saulbadguy
12-05-2004, 05:49 PM
I concur.

|Zach|
12-05-2004, 05:50 PM
Bingo.

chiefs4me
12-05-2004, 06:14 PM
God this win feels good. F#ck the raiders. May they all burn in hell, every motherless goat of them. May Al Davis be continually butt f#cked by satan and his minions. I hate those c*ck sucking bastards.

One more baby, one more win against this pestilence that plagues the earth. I want two years of sweeps, and I will officially be able to say that this season has not been a complete let down. Finish them off on Christmas Day, run the stake through their heartless bodies that we may enjoy one complete success this year and continue our domination of these nefarious wastes of flesh.

Amen.

Awesome,,,just Awesome :thumb:

Count Zarth
12-05-2004, 06:22 PM
REP!!!

go bowe
12-05-2004, 06:29 PM
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Nzoner
12-05-2004, 06:37 PM
Damn right.

I believe that puts KC 3 up now in the overall head-to-head record.

Saulbadguy
12-05-2004, 06:38 PM
Damn right.

I believe that puts KC 3 up now in the overall head-to-head record.
And right in line for a second straight SWEEP!

Rausch
12-05-2004, 07:27 PM
Other than dropping $50 this was a great football sunday...

Raiderhader
12-05-2004, 07:29 PM
I would like to take a moment and say something about our drafting position: I hope like hell that we seriously f#ck it up by picking up at least two more wins against the donks and the butt raiders. F#ck the draft, I say again, f#ck the draft. I want arch-rival blood running from the hands of our players. I want to avoid the sweep by the donks and do our part to ensure they miss the playoffs. And I desperately want to sweep those butt raiding scumbags. Especially so since the games will played in our house. We have done a piss poor job of protecting our turf this year and it is time to turn that around. And there is no better time to start than against our two biggest rivals.

F#ck the donks and the raider scum. I hope both teams become afflicted with, and die from, rectal cancer.

Nzoner
12-05-2004, 07:32 PM
I would like to take a moment and say something about our drafting position: I hope like hell that we seriously f#ck it up by picking up at least two more wins against the donks and the butt raiders. F#ck the draft, I say again, f#ck the draft. I want arch-rival blood running from the hands of our players. I want to avoid the sweep by the donks and do our part to ensure they miss the playoffs. And I desperately want to sweep those butt raiding scumbags. Especially so since the games will played in our house. We have done a piss poor job of protecting our turf this year and it is time to turn that around. And there is no better time to start than against our two biggest rivals.

F#ck the donks and the raider scum. I hope both teams become afflicted with, and die from, rectal cancer.

This post would go well on Jim's thread as well. :thumb:

FloridaChief
12-05-2004, 07:33 PM

It's like you pulled my thoughts straight out of my head...

Rep.

Raiderhader
12-05-2004, 07:36 PM
This post would go well on Jim's thread as well. :thumb:

It probably would but, f#ck it. I ain't going to squabble with the old man. I'm in much too good a mood right now to get in an argument with fellow fans who want to see us lose. My mind simply cannot comprehend that thought process. So I will not attempt to understand it now and ruin an almost giddy mood. :)

Nzoner
12-05-2004, 07:40 PM
It probably would but, f#ck it. I ain't going to squabble with the old man. I'm in much too good a mood right now to get in an argument with fellow fans who want to see us lose. My mind simply cannot comprehend that thought process. So I will not attempt to understand it now and ruin an almost giddy mood. :)

See us lose,hell he didn't even watch the game,I don't know if the word fan is appropriate or not.

Saulbadguy
12-05-2004, 07:42 PM
I'll stick with my position as "in the middle"..slightly disturbed when they lose, but it doesn't ruin my day. Happy when they win...especially vs the god damn dirty Oakland Raiders. I'll be even more elated if they beat them again, and beat the cheating Broncos.

I still care about draft position, but at this point it still doesn't look too bad.

Raiderhader
12-05-2004, 07:43 PM
See us lose,hell he didn't even watch the game,I don't know if the word fan is appropriate or not.

Eh, what ever. I'm not gonna get caught up in it.

But by all means, feel free to copy my post and post it in Jim's thread if you are of a mind to.

Nzoner
12-05-2004, 07:47 PM
I'll stick with my position as "in the middle"..slightly disturbed when they lose, but it doesn't ruin my day

I don't get it,how anyone who calls themselves a Chiefs fan can be slightly disturbed with a win,much less a win over the focking Raiders.

stevieray
12-05-2004, 07:47 PM
I think it's awesome the last two home games are against the Invescos and the Fade. I'm stoked.

No way that stadium isn't rocking, even with no shows.

Saulbadguy
12-05-2004, 07:48 PM
I don't get it,how anyone who calls themselves a Chiefs fan can be slightly disturbed with a win,much less a win over the focking Raiders.
I'm not slightly disturbed that we got a win. I'm jovial. I'm slightly disturbed when we lose, at this point.

Nzoner
12-05-2004, 07:49 PM
I'm not slightly disturbed that we got a win. I'm jovial. I'm slightly disturbed when we lose, at this point.

Pardon my dumbassery.

Raiderhader
12-05-2004, 07:50 PM
I'll stick with my position as "in the middle"..slightly disturbed when they lose, but it doesn't ruin my day. Happy when they win...especially vs the god damn dirty Oakland Raiders. I'll be even more elated if they beat them again, and beat the cheating Broncos *

(* Violated the salary cap during their championship seasons) *

(* Violated the salary cap during their championship seasons).

I still care about draft position, but at this point it still doesn't look too bad.

Draft position is nice and all, but I could never look at a loss and say, "Hey, at least we will be drafting higher." I don't tune in to watch my team lose, I tune in to watch them win.

You know what is ironic? A CP hater like Jim advocating that we lose games to set us up better in the draft when one of his major qualms with CP is that he always f#cks the draft up. I see no reason why the CP haters should give a damn one way or the other about the draft. It makes no sense to me.*

*FTR, I am not a CP hater, but neither am I an apologist. He is a mediocre GM who produces mediocre football teams. I do NOT buy into the line that CP wants mediocre teams to keep the stadium filled and revenue high. Everyone knows the best way to do that is to win championships.

Saulbadguy
12-05-2004, 07:52 PM
Draft position is nice and all, but I could never look at a loss and say, "Hey, at least we will be drafting higher." I don't tune in to watch my team lose, I tune in to watch them win.

You know what is ironic? A CP hater like Jim advocating that we lose games to set us up better in the draft when one of his major qualms with CP is that he always f#cks the draft up. I see no reason why the CP haters should give a damn one way or the other about the draft. It makes no sense to me.*

*FTR, I am not a CP hater, but neither am I an apologist. He is a mediocre GM who produces mediocre football teams. I do NOT buy into the line that CP wants mediocre teams to keep the stadium filled and revenue high. Everyone knows the best way to do that is to win championships.
A very cogent post..I agree with all points. I also watch to see my team win, but when we are playing for pride (and the byproduct, a high draft pick), I try to become less emotionally invested in the team. If I had the same attitude as I had after the first few games, i'd be a mess at this point.

Nzoner
12-05-2004, 07:53 PM
You know what is ironic? A CP hater like Jim

I really didn't drink that much today,but when I read that line I stopped and thought,"Jim hates Chiefs Planet."

Raiderhader
12-05-2004, 07:55 PM
A very cogent post..I agree with all points. I also watch to see my team win, but when we are playing for pride (and the byproduct, a high draft pick), I try to become less emotionally invested in the team. If I had the same attitude as I had after the first few games, i'd be a mess at this point.

I do not have to emotionally detach myself to stay [reasonably] sane. Once the heart break of knowing that the season is over is finally accepted I merely change my goals and my view of what our SB for the season will be. Quite simple really.

stevieray
12-05-2004, 07:56 PM

Impossible for me to do..WW, Arrowman, and XFactor and I were jumping around like we clinched homefield advantage today.

Raiderhader
12-05-2004, 07:56 PM
I really didn't drink that much today,but when I read that line I stopped and thought,"Jim hates Chiefs Planet."

I should have omitted the possibilty for confusion and just said "Carl hater".

Raiderhader
12-05-2004, 07:59 PM
Impossible for me to do..WW, Arrowman, and XFactor and I were jumping around like we clinched homefield advantage today.

I felt (and still do feel) like we won a playoff game today. One more playoff game in a couple of weeks and then the Super Bowl on Christmas Day.

Life is good. :) (I fully realize that I have lost my mind during the course of the season)

Nzoner
12-05-2004, 08:12 PM
I felt (and still do feel) like we won a playoff game today. One more playoff game in a couple of weeks and then the Super Bowl on Christmas Day.

Life is good. :) (I fully realize that I have lost my mind during the course of the season)

We really shouldn't let Delt go the Super Bowl by himself ;)

Coach
12-05-2004, 08:19 PM
A little interesting thing. I just realized that our defense only allowed 7 points in the second half while our offense scored 24, it wasn't pretty, but only 7 points in a half without two starting safties and two starting linebackers...

Raiderhader
12-05-2004, 08:20 PM
We really shouldn't let Delt go the Super Bowl by himself ;)

Seriously, if things were different financially I would do it. I just can't. I just started a part time job today because sales are in a big lull and I got bills to pay. That's where I am right now.

Raiderhader
12-05-2004, 08:21 PM
A little interesting thing. I just realized that our defense only allowed 7 points in the second half while our offense scored 24, it wasn't pretty, but only 7 points in a half without two starting safties and two starting linebackers...

You know something, you're right. Damn, how did that happen?

WE'RE GETTING BETTER! :D

the Talking Can
12-05-2004, 10:41 PM

yup, if we can keep Denver out of the playoffs.....wow, that would be sweet

winning feels good, today was a good day

Raiderhader
12-05-2004, 10:51 PM
yup, if we can keep Denver out of the playoffs.....wow, that would be sweet

winning feels good, today was a good day

Today was a great day. I'm looking forward to at least two more days like it.

Raiderhader
11-19-2006, 08:29 PM
Seven straight! OWNAGE, bitches!

http://images.sportsline.com/u/photos/football/nfl/img9815103.jpg