PDA

View Full Version : Todd McNair (old Chief RB) question...

Rausch
12-05-2004, 10:29 PM
I always hire this guy as my OC or SP coach in Madden. Is this just a random name they tossed out there or is McNair coaching somewhere in the NFL?

Bob Dole
12-05-2004, 10:35 PM
He's an assistant at USC. He was the RB coach at Cleveland the previous 3 years.

Rausch
12-05-2004, 10:36 PM
He's an assistant at USC. He was the RB coach at Cleveland the previous 3 years.

Much appreciated... :thumb:

I'd like to see him come back as a RB coach...

booger
12-05-2004, 11:06 PM
Much appreciated... :thumb:

I'd like to see him come back as a RB coach...
I like the idea of bringing in former players as coaches, etc.

James Saxon seems to be doing a good job as RB coach though.

Maybe McNair has some scouting talents? :hmmm:

Spott
12-05-2004, 11:08 PM
Wasn't Todd McNair the guy that got in trouble for abusing dogs a few years ago?

wazu
12-05-2004, 11:09 PM
Todd McNair. There's a name I've not heard in a long time. Ah, nostalgia. He made a lot of great plays for us.

booger
12-05-2004, 11:10 PM
something with pit bulls.
I don't recall the details.

theultimatekcchiefsfan
12-06-2004, 12:32 AM

DaWolf
12-06-2004, 06:09 AM
Todd McNair. There's a name I've not heard in a long time. Ah, nostalgia. He made a lot of great plays for us.
Ahh yes, the Todd McNairs, the Dana Hughes, the Phellom McDaniels, the Joe Valerios, the Keith Cashs, the Robb Thomases of the world. I still remember a MNF game way back in the early 90's where any time Robb Thomas would catch a ball, Gifford would go off about how he used to know his dad and what a great player his dad was. Every time. Never really said anything about Robb himself, mind you.

Don't know what that has to do anything but it reminded me of some of those old MNF battles we had back in the Marty days...

Digital Takawira
12-06-2004, 06:40 AM
the Dana Hughes, the Phellom McDaniels

danan hughes

pellom mcdaniels

on a side note, why do some, when referring to certain people, say "the (enter name)s of the world"? there's only one of them. there's not more than one joe valerio or pellom mcdaniels that played for the chiefs. it should be "players like joe valerio or pellom mcdaniels". a lot of commentators do that and it bugs the hell out of me.