PDA

View Full Version : Bron-cos coaches fight during practice

the Talking Can
12-06-2004, 08:28 AM
....ok, not really....but, as much as we heard about our stupid practice fight it is interesting to hear about real turmoil under the Geenyus's''s's's's' watch:

clipped this from a usually in the know poster at the mange, TJ confirms it in the same thread:

"You signed Bailey"..."No, you signed Bailey!" (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=20708)

"But...and there's always a but...I agree with TJ; changes in his staff are an absolute must...and that's assuming he doesn't take his play-book and go home after this season, which IS a possibility.

I, too am aware of some pretty serious disagreements among the existing staff...disagreements that can only work counter to the goal of winning championships.

If the players have to be on the same page to win, then the coaching staff has to be equally tuned in.

They're not, and that's not speculation, although the details are sketchy.

There is some bad blood folks, and selective change is the only possible solution, however, mass exodus serves no-one."

Mile High Mania
12-06-2004, 08:35 AM
I'd like to see Kubiak hit the road... I'd also like to see Shanahn just coach and not worry about his other roles.

The big thing that hurts them now is the Dline. The playcalling needs to become a bit more creative.

the Talking Can
12-06-2004, 08:36 AM
I just want them to have a slap fight.

Dave Lane
12-06-2004, 08:43 AM
I got money on the Rat! Those teeth they could chew through anything or anyone...

Dave

Mile High Mania
12-06-2004, 08:45 AM
I just want them to have a slap fight.

C'mon, you know you're craving for a naked pillow fight.

ROYC75
12-06-2004, 08:58 AM
Come on, how hard is it for a bunch of jackass's to look like a bunch of ass's ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Having a little fun at Brad's expence today ! :D

Gaz
12-06-2004, 08:59 AM

Oh, I am SO there…

xoxo~
Gaz
Bringing his firmest pillow.

the Talking Can
12-06-2004, 09:00 AM
:Lin: