PDA

View Full Version : 16 of 40 passing? Biggest game of their season.

Tuckdaddy
12-07-2004, 01:22 PM
they are in denial. Forget the 4 int's or 2 int's that he caused. 16 of 40 is bad. Not even 50%. Didn't Greaseball have a better day than that?

|Zach|
12-07-2004, 01:24 PM
He is referring to the Broncos for anyone confused. Tip me on the way out of this thread.

Bob Dole
12-07-2004, 01:25 PM
Tip me on the way out of this thread.

Always wear a condom.

Baby Lee
12-07-2004, 01:25 PM
He's lucky they played suckass Marty. Evidently, we're now counting 'almost' wins and 'almost' losses. And this one is gonna prove valuable in the postseason.

headsnap
12-07-2004, 01:26 PM
Tip me on the way out of this thread.
don't eat mexican food while standing next to an open flame.

|Zach|
12-07-2004, 01:27 PM
don't eat mexican food while standing next to an open flame.
Yum.

Sure-Oz
12-07-2004, 01:27 PM
he's 20-40 if those pics counted.

Lzen
12-07-2004, 01:28 PM

:LOL:

Say, anyone seen Taco lately?

Brock
12-07-2004, 01:28 PM
He's lucky they played suckass Marty. Evidently, we're now counting 'almost' wins and 'almost' losses. And this one is gonna prove valuable in the postseason.

obsessed with the past

KCTitus
12-07-2004, 01:32 PM
Damn Baby Lee, you might want to get that swolen labia looked at.

Baby Lee
12-07-2004, 01:34 PM
Damn Baby Lee, you might want to get that swolen labia looked at.
Awww look. Titus is playing big-boy and slings some Iowanian vintage '00 smaque.

;)

KCTitus
12-07-2004, 01:36 PM
Awww look. Titus is playing big-boy and slings some Iowanian vintage '00 smaque.

;)

I learnt from the best, what can I say...

Baby Lee
12-07-2004, 01:39 PM
I learnt from the best, what can I say...
On a serious tip, I am ponderously bemused at the sight of us, as Chiefs fans, laughing at poor old Schotty 'barely' CLINCHING THE DIVISION with a team that was supposed to be in the toilet.

It's truly as ponderous to me as Mememe chuckling that more people voted against Bush than ever before in an election.

It scares me with the prospect that if one more thing goes Schotty's way, those people who are inexplicably laughing will be biting down on a gun barrel.

Calcountry
12-07-2004, 01:43 PM
He's lucky they played suckass Marty . Evidently, we're now counting 'almost' wins and 'almost' losses. And this one is gonna prove valuable in the postseason.
How can you punk someone who just punked us in our own house?

KCTitus
12-07-2004, 01:44 PM
On a serious tip, I am ponderously bemused at the sight of us, as Chiefs fans, laughing at poor old Schotty 'barely' CLINCHING THE DIVISION with a team that was supposed to be in the toilet.

feh...Im not. I was suprised to see Marty opening up the playbook as it were leading up to what many termed as the first 'big' game of the late season and he started to revert to old form--that's what Im laughing about.

Im very interested to see what happens should they make the playoffs...one thing for sure, one of us will have a really big club to hit the other one with.

Baby Lee
12-07-2004, 01:48 PM
How can you punk someone who just punked us in our own house?
Pay attention bunnyturds. ;)

Baby Lee
12-07-2004, 01:50 PM
Im very interested to see what happens should they make the playoffs...one thing for sure, one of us will have a really big club to hit the other one with.
Especially since I'm rooting for a team that was supposed to define the dregs of the league this year.

Kind of puts me behind the 8-ball, eh? ;)

KCTitus
12-07-2004, 02:08 PM
Especially since I'm rooting for a team that was supposed to define the dregs of the league this year.

Kind of puts me behind the 8-ball, eh? ;)

Team? Has nothing to do with a team...this is about Marty and whether or not he'll revert to his old form and pull out the supersecret playbook come playoff time.

Baby Lee
12-07-2004, 02:10 PM
Team? Has nothing to do with a team...this is about Marty and whether or not he'll revert to his old form and pull out the supersecret playbook come playoff time.
It's 50/50 whether that possibility is more disheartening than the certainty of loss we had after the Bengals game last year.

KCTitus
12-07-2004, 02:15 PM
It's 50/50 whether that possibility is more disheartening than the certainty of loss we had after the Bengals game last year.

Actually, I didnt resign to the certainty until after the Minnesota game and after I came to that realization the playoff game was pretty easy to deal with.

Baby Lee
12-07-2004, 02:22 PM
Actually, I didnt resign to the certainty until after the Minnesota game and after I came to that realization the playoff game was pretty easy to deal with.
Fair enough, and probably closer to accurate for me as well. I'll admit that my estimation of certainty and the dates on which I leapt to it may have been distorted by this abortion of a season. Seems like forever since I could count on this D for anything but embarassment and abject disappointment.

KCTitus
12-07-2004, 02:24 PM
Fair enough, and probably closer to accurate for me as well. I'll admit that my estimation of certainty and the dates on which I leapt to it may have been distorted by this abortion of a season. Seems like forever since I could count on this D for anything but embarassment and abject disappointment.

I remember it pretty distinctly because I was at a Christmas party with the wife, stealing away to catch the game and after it was over, I just sat there and didnt talk or socialize or anything...I got in a bit of hot water about that.

Baby Lee
12-07-2004, 02:28 PM
But I'll admit that, if the TEAM wins the playoff game, I'll never admit that the SSPB was pulled out, no matter how close the game, IF you'll admit that if the TEAM loses the game, you'll insist it had been regardless of how well the TEAM plays in the loss.

:thumb:

ChiefsFanatik88
12-07-2004, 03:10 PM
I can't believe I was so stupid as to actually start this Jackass in my fantasy team. There goes my 8 game winning streak. Damn that was a stupid move on my part.

Saulbadguy
12-07-2004, 03:15 PM
16/40 but most of those weren't his fault. ;)

Ari ümlaüt
12-07-2004, 03:38 PM

classic. taco is laying low.