PDA

View Full Version : Motley Crue

ChiefsOne
12-07-2004, 02:53 PM
I can't wait....birthday present for me!

March 15 Kansas City, Missouri - Kemper Arena

All Four Original Members of The World’s Most Infamous Rock Band
Release New Single and Video While Also Heralding New Anthology Album

Los Angeles (December 6, 2004) – The raucous rulers of the sex-and-drugs-fueled nightlife on L.A.’s Sunset Strip have returned to their old stomping grounds. All four original members of Mötley Crüe, the glam-metal gods who’ve sold more than 40 million albums worldwide and who paved the way for other seminal rock acts, have reunited for the first time in six years, announcing a new world tour – VH1 & VH1 Classic Present “Mötley Crüe: Red White & Crüe Tour 2005…Better Live Than Dead,” – and giving their fans a live taste of it.

alpha_omega
12-07-2004, 02:57 PM
Rock on!!!!!

morphius
12-07-2004, 03:00 PM
Ahhh, but beware the Ides of March

Brock
12-07-2004, 03:00 PM
Vince Neil is fat.

jspchief
12-07-2004, 03:01 PM
I loved Crue back in the day, but I can't imagine a single good reason to watch them in concert now. Of course, I'm not too into concerts anymore either.

MOhillbilly
12-07-2004, 03:02 PM
I still like em'.

Ari ümlaüt
12-07-2004, 03:04 PM
Ill be there. That will own.

ChiefsOne
12-07-2004, 03:04 PM
I've seen them about 12 times and will be at this one too!

I make about one concert a year, not many good rock shows these days.

ChiefsFanatik88
12-07-2004, 03:05 PM

Los Angeles (December 6, 2004) – The raucous rulers of the sex-and-drugs-fueled nightlife on L.A.’s Sunset Strip have returned to their old stomping grounds. All four original members of Mötley Crüe, the glam-metal gods who’ve sold more than 40 million albums worldwide and who paved the way for other seminal rock acts, have reunited for the first time in six years, announcing a new world tour – VH1 & VH1 Classic Present “Mötley Crüe: Red White & Crüe Tour 2005…Better Live Than Dead,” – and giving their fans a live taste of it.

F**king a right on Muther F**ckers, Motley Crue lives on. Crue! Crue! Crue!

The Loudest, Heaviest, mother F**ckers in the world are together again.

Rock ON

ChiefsFanatik88
12-07-2004, 03:06 PM
Vince Neil is fat.

Uh, Get over it. Ozzy is/was Fat, Meatloaf is fat, Who the F**k cares!
Unless of course, you like him in such a way as to want him to look good for you?

Baby Lee
12-07-2004, 03:07 PM
Tommy's drumming was always the hardest hitting on my speakers in HS. I figured that was just CD mastering, though. Anyone have any insight on how low and hard his kick bass goes live in concert?

ChiefsFanatik88
12-07-2004, 03:07 PM
[QUOTE=ChiefsOne]I can't wait....birthday present for me!

QUOTE]
Where did you get the info?

Brock
12-07-2004, 03:11 PM
Uh, Get over it. Ozzy is/was Fat, Meatloaf is fat, Who the F**k cares!
Unless of course, you like him in such a way as to want him to look good for you?

I am very sorry to have derided your heavy metal icon. Being a fat old ridiculous reject from a half assed hair act from the 80s is no reason for me to pick on him.

Baby Lee
12-07-2004, 03:13 PM
I am very sorry to have derided your heavy metal icon. Being a fat old ridiculous reject from a half assed hair act from the 80s is no reason for me to pick on him.
Ass presented, smackdown achieved. ROFL ROFL

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-07-2004, 03:16 PM
About 8 years ago the radio station I worked for sponsored a Crue show along with Type O Negative. This was when John Corabi was the lead singer and the Uncle Jack cd had just come out. The 'Where ever there's electricity" tour.

I got to hang backstage with them and spent a couple of songs no more than 10 feet right behind Tommy Lee while he was playing. Our backstage pass winners, me and my wife all discovered no one was gonna tell us we couldn't stand right behing the stage so we did. It was an outdoor concert and the stage was raised up about 5 feet so we just stood there where no one could really see us and enjoyed the man's drumming close up. He's insanely talented.

I even got to introduce them. Very, very loud band. Great show, great memories.

R&GHomer
12-07-2004, 03:17 PM
Tommy's drumming was always the hardest hitting on my speakers in HS. I figured that was just CD mastering, though. Anyone have any insight on how low and hard his kick bass goes live in concert?

Tommy Lee flat out kicks ass live. Probably the best live drum solo I've ever seen.

One of my favorite concerts of all time was Motley opening for Ozzy and then Motley came back a few months later headlining

ChiefsOne
12-07-2004, 03:19 PM
Heard it on the radio this morning plus
http://www.motleycrue.com/

stevieray
12-07-2004, 03:19 PM
I went to the girls girls girls and DrFeelgood shows.

LOTS of women...

R&GHomer
12-07-2004, 03:20 PM

LOTS of women...

Never seen a Crue show without lots of woman. Problem is; they are all getting old just like us :)

ChiefsOne
12-07-2004, 03:21 PM
One of my favorite concerts of all time was Motley opening for Ozzy and then Motley came back a few months later headlining

Mine too! That was '83 Shout tour. I love Ozzy, but Crue was even better then.

They are the best live show, bar none, that I have seen. The drums, bass really pound.

Every tour Tommy has some new spectacular drum solo.

Baby Lee
12-07-2004, 03:22 PM
Tommy Lee flat out kicks ass live. Probably the best live drum solo I've ever seen.

I remember living in the dorms at Truman and cranking Kickstart My Heart on the weekend. Our dorm was shaped like a U, and I lived on one of the outer walls. We could feel Tommy's drumming on the exterior walls on the other side of the dorm.

Radar Chief
12-07-2004, 03:22 PM
About 8 years ago the radio station I worked for sponsored a Crue show along with Type O Negative. This was when John Corabi was the lead singer and the Uncle Jack cd had just come out. The 'Where ever there's electricity" tour.

I got to hang backstage with them and spent a couple of songs no more than 10 feet right behind Tommy Lee while he was playing. Our backstage pass winners, me and my wife all discovered no one was gonna tell us we couldn't stand right behing the stage so we did. It was an outdoor concert and the stage was raised up about 5 feet so we just stood there where no one could really see us and enjoyed the man's drumming close up. He's insanely talented.

:thumb: I saw Type O Negative once, they opened for Sepultura.

ChiefsOne
12-07-2004, 03:23 PM
Problem is; they are all getting old just like us

Vince's solo tours from a few years back brought a whole new group of hotties, plus the old crank whores from the past.

Lzen
12-07-2004, 03:23 PM
Cool. On a side note, my old band opened up for Vince Neil when he played in Topeka in 2001. We watched his band warmup about 3 hours before showtime. They were just as good as the original members. And they came over and talked to us like regular guys. Very cool. Of course, Vince was off somewhere. He drove up shortly before the show in his BMW with some hot chick. He was getting kinda fat then. Wonder how much fatter he is now.

Radar Chief
12-07-2004, 03:25 PM

LOTS of women...

Yup, I saw them in Kemper for their Theater of Pain concert, lots of tail there.

Lzen
12-07-2004, 03:26 PM
Cool. On a side note, my old band opened up for Vince Neil when he played in Topeka in 2001. We watched his band warmup about 3 hours before showtime. They were just as good as the original members. And they came over and talked to us like regular guys. Very cool. Of course, Vince was off somewhere. He drove up shortly before the show in his BMW with some hot chick. He was getting kinda fat then. Wonder how much fatter he is now.

Another thing about that show. The sound guy was a real asshole. Told him like 10 times that I couldn't hear the guitars in the monitors. It still took about 2 songs into our set before he finally got them up halfway loud enough. :shake:

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-07-2004, 03:27 PM
:thumb: I saw Type O Negative once, they opened for Sepultura.
It was funny that day that when Type O played, no one even paid attention. Everyone just used that time to drink and socialize. Of course the guys in Type O just stand there with their heads down and never say anything anyway so they probably didn't even know.

ROFL

ChiefsOne
12-07-2004, 03:27 PM
He was getting kinda fat then. Wonder how much fatter he is now.

He was kinda chunky about 6 years ago, I think he is kind of in good shape now. Off the drugs always adds a few pounds, but he still has had more hot chicks than most.

Frosty
12-07-2004, 03:28 PM
Mine too! That was '83 Shout tour. I love Ozzy, but Crue was even better then.

I saw that tour, in Portland, OR. :thumb:

Unfortunately, I didn't like anything they put out after Shout at the Devil, so that was the pinnacle for me, Crue-wise.

R&GHomer
12-07-2004, 03:29 PM
I normally make it a policy not to hit my brother up for tickets and passes, but me thinks this will be the exception.

Radar Chief
12-07-2004, 03:29 PM
It was funny that day that when Type O played, no one even paid attention. Everyone just used that time to drink and socialize. Of course the guys in Type O just stand there with their heads down and never say anything anyway so they probably didn't even know.

ROFL

Don’t blame’em. Type O’s a pretty depressing band if you listen to’em.

ChiefsOne
12-07-2004, 03:30 PM
Brock Landers

You're a DICK!

stevieray
12-07-2004, 03:30 PM
I normally make it a policy not to hit my brother up for tickets and passes, but me thinks this will be the exception.

I'll go as Elvis.

ChiefsOne
12-07-2004, 03:31 PM
R&G I normally make it a policy not to hit my brother up for tickets and passes, but me thinks this will be the exception.

Who's your brother? Count me in.

MOhillbilly
12-07-2004, 03:32 PM
Damn Cp is full of dirtheads.

Where do you hide the money from a dirthead?

Under the soap.

Ari ümlaüt
12-07-2004, 03:32 PM

you were probably trying to get a peak at his knob.

R&GHomer
12-07-2004, 03:33 PM
I'll go as Elvis.

Not sure my Bro would see the humor in that.

stevieray
12-07-2004, 03:34 PM
Not sure my Bro would see the humor in that.

I'll go as '68 Elvis..all black leather.

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-07-2004, 03:34 PM
Don’t blame’em. Type O’s a pretty depressing band if you listen to’em.
I like depressing. Just didn't like Type o Negative.

Ari ümlaüt
12-07-2004, 03:36 PM
first down elvis might have to get on stage... keep an extra pair of your wifes panties in your pocket, and launch them up on stage.

ChiefsOne
12-07-2004, 03:37 PM
StevieRay I'll go as '68 elvis..all black leather.

Crue played Jailhouse Rock at a show in Memphis. Great rendetion.

MOhillbilly
I like depressing. Just didn't like Type o Negative.

didnt they turn into or used to be Carnivore? anyway i liked there shit when i was a kid.

Dr. Facebook Fever
didnt they turn into or used to be Carnivore? anyway i liked there shit when i was a kid.
:shrug:

R&GHomer
12-07-2004, 03:38 PM
R&G

Who's your brother? Count me in.

Local DJ... You may have to fight my wife for it. :)

Demonpenz
12-07-2004, 03:40 PM
Another thing about that show. The sound guy was a real asshole. Told him like 10 times that I couldn't hear the guitars in the monitors. It still took about 2 songs into our set before he finally got them up halfway loud enough. :shake:

did you tell them they went to eleven?

ChiefsOne
12-07-2004, 03:40 PM
You may have to fight my wife for it.

Sure, I think I might be able to kick her ass! ROFL

stevieray
12-07-2004, 03:41 PM
Local DJ... You may have to fight my wife for it. :)

Fine!

just kidding, if I want to see this show, I'll find my way there, but if you see "Elvis", you gotta say stop and say hey!

Ari ümlaüt
12-07-2004, 03:43 PM

cant believe you didnt include the ümlaüts. :(

Mötley Crüe bitch. [Alt + 0246 = ö Alt + 0252 = ü]

Ari ümlaüt
12-07-2004, 03:44 PM
we should get a group of CP'ers to the concert... tailgate party. heh.

ChiefsOne
12-07-2004, 03:45 PM
ümlaüts
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/misc.php?do=getsmilies&s=#

ChiefsOne
12-07-2004, 03:46 PM
we should get a group of CP'ers to the concert... tailgate party. heh.

I would show up.

R&GHomer
12-07-2004, 03:48 PM
Sure, I think I might be able to kick her ass! ROFL

I wouldn't bet on it. She has been pure evil the last couple of days and should remain that way for a few more. She would probably rip your heart out with a spork.

R&GHomer
12-07-2004, 03:53 PM
Fine!

just kidding, if I want to see this show, I'll find my way there, but if you see "Elvis", you gotta say stop and say hey!

I’m very particular about what I ask him for. He is constantly getting bugged about free tickets and passes. I wait until it’s something I really want to see. Hell, outside of rock fest or something like that I haven’t asked him for tickets since the Kiss reunion tour several years ago, and I think he had to get them from Doc Mcgee “sp”.

stevieray
12-07-2004, 03:55 PM
I’m very particular about what I ask him for. He is constantly getting bugged about free tickets and passes. I wait until it’s something I really want to see. Hell, outside of rock fest or something like that I haven’t asked him for tickets since the Kiss reunion tour several years ago, and I think he had to get them from Doc Mcgee “sp”.

I totally relate, I was a roommate of a popular rock DJ in Denver back in the early nineties.

ChiefsOne
12-07-2004, 03:56 PM
I’m very particular about what I ask him for.

Damn he's your brother. You should ask him for the whole front row!

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-07-2004, 04:00 PM
cant believe you didnt include the ümlaüts. :(

Mötley Crüe bitch. [Alt + 0246 = ö Alt + 0252 = ü]
I always thought those damn umlauts were stupid as hell. I guess the band didn't care that it made their name Mertly Croy.

:rolleyes:

ROFL

No offense to YOU though....

:)

Baby Lee
12-07-2004, 04:03 PM
I wouldn't bet on it. She has been pure evil the last couple of days and should remain that way for a few more. She would probably rip your heart out with a spork.
Now THAT, I'd tailgate for.

R&GHomer
12-07-2004, 04:03 PM
Damn he's your brother. You should ask him for the whole front row!

You don't think my Brother is Doc Mcgee, do you?

Over-Head
12-07-2004, 04:05 PM
Sweet Jesus!
Van Halen BACK TOGETHER (with Sammy) :thumb:
Motley Crue BACK TOGETHER :thumb: :thumb:
Only one more to go

Come on Axl ! Get your head out of your ass CALL Slash, Duff, Matt, and Gilby or Izzy :cuss:

ChiefsOne
12-07-2004, 04:07 PM
You don't think my Brother is Doc Mcgee, do you?

No, just meaning if you have a connection and he is your brother, I wouldn't be shy to ask him for anything. Thinking if his station putting the show on, I would ask for the whole row, jokingly of course.

R&GHomer
12-07-2004, 04:08 PM
Sweet Jesus!
Van Halen BACK TOGETHER (with Sammy) :thumb:
Motley Crue BACK TOGETHER :thumb: :thumb:
Only one more to go

Come on Axl ! Get your head out of your ass CALL Slash, Duff, Matt, and Gilby or Izzy :cuss:

I don't think Guns & Roses will ever get back together. Slash is just to far gone. I can't recall the last time I've even seen a recent picture of him.

Besides, G&R sucked live IMHO

David.
12-07-2004, 04:11 PM
oh jesus, say it ain't so.

ENDelt260
12-07-2004, 04:11 PM
I don't think Guns & Roses will ever get back together. Slash is just to far gone. I can't recall the last time I've even seen a recent picture of him.

Huh?

Uh, hasn't Slash been touring with VR?

R&GHomer
12-07-2004, 04:13 PM
No, just meaning if you have a connection and he is your brother, I wouldn't be shy to ask him for anything. Thinking if his station putting the show on, I would ask for the whole row, jokingly of course.

I hear ya :) I'd be happy if he could pull some strings and get me an IT job with Harley Davidson. NOW THAT WOULD BE SWEEEEEET

Over-Head
12-07-2004, 04:13 PM

Check out Velvet Revolver. Slash has never looked better.
Axl on the other hand, seems to have been abducted by alians.

R&GHomer
12-07-2004, 04:15 PM
Check out Velvet Revolver. Slash has never looked better.
Axl on the other hand, seems to have been abducted by alians.

:banghead: :banghead: my bad.... I meant AXL... :banghead: :banghead:

Brock
12-07-2004, 04:41 PM
Brock Landers

You're a DICK!

At least I'm not a fan of hair bands.

Jenny Gump
12-07-2004, 05:02 PM
Damnit, I was really hoping this thread had something to do with incurable infections, death, and burial.

ChiefsFanatik88
12-07-2004, 05:46 PM
At least I'm not a fan of hair bands.

Vince Neil will kick your ass..

Brock
12-07-2004, 05:50 PM
Vince Neil will kick your ass..

Is that before or after his drunk driving ass kills my girlfriend?

ChiefsFanatik88
12-07-2004, 06:03 PM
Is that before or after his drunk driving ass kills my girlfriend?

Are you stuck on the past? Vince did some time for his 1 crime, paid a few attorney's some money to get out of a longer jail sentence, What's wrong with that? Every celebrity that gets into trouble with the law does the same kind of things. Tommy did a jail sentence for assault, Numerous thugs in Rap have gone to jail or are awaiting sentencing for harder crimes than Vince. In Football, Some guy by the name of Ray Lewis was involved in a murder. Hell even one of the Charlie Angels girls fought a cameraman not long ago. It's all a part of life now, get over it.
But I guess in your world, that's not good enough.

Boyceofsummer
12-07-2004, 06:04 PM
I've seen them about 12 times and will be at this one too!

I make about one concert a year, not many good rock shows these days.

Rock?

Brock
12-07-2004, 06:07 PM
Are you stuck on the past?

An ironic thing to say. No, that would be you people still dumb enough to put money into the rapidly aging Vince Neil's pocket.

ChiefsFanatik88
12-07-2004, 06:08 PM
Rock?

Yea, Motley Crue is rock as if you didn't know

ChiefsFanatik88
12-07-2004, 06:10 PM
An ironic thing to say. No, that would be you people still dumb enough to put money into the rapidly aging Vince Neil's pocket.

He is only aging as fast as everyone else.

On a side note, what music do you listen to?

OmahaChief
12-07-2004, 06:58 PM
As for the Crue being fat. I could care less I am going to see them rock that freakin arena like they did back in the day. I saw Kiss without the make up and then again when they were even fatter with make up and no one cared becuase they rocked that shit.

The Crue is a favorite Hair Band of all time. I rock their tunes at least once and week and have several of their songs in my work out mix on my MP3 player for the gym.

Hell yeah, The Crue is back!!

2bikemike
12-07-2004, 07:02 PM
While I am not a big Motley Crue fan I do like a few of their songs. I wouldn't be paying to see them though. Actually I go to very few concerts these days. Its gotta be somebody I really like. (Well maybe somebody my wife really likes too!)

Deberg_1990
12-07-2004, 07:51 PM
This is pretty cool actually. They were definately one of the better "hair bands" if not the best of the bunch. IM guessing it will be no onwhere near as wild as it used to be though? Arnt they all married with children these days??

Ari ümlaüt
12-07-2004, 07:55 PM
I always thought those damn umlauts were stupid as hell. I guess the band didn't care that it made their name Mertly Croy.

:rolleyes:

ROFL

No offense to YOU though....

:)

so the ö sounds like er? wow. I learn something new everyday from you.

Ari ümlaüt
12-07-2004, 07:58 PM
yeah Vince is fat... he has to take deep breaths in the middle of the song lyric or just skip parts

Rat tailed jimmy... second hand hood.
out in Hollywood.
[BREATH]
65 chevy primered flames
... powered goods

Dr Feelgood
[breath]
alright
Hes the one
Dr Feelgood
[deep breath]

Jenny Gump
12-07-2004, 09:24 PM
Vince Neil now looks like the lovechild of Shelly Winters and Sam Kinnison.

It ain't pretty folks.

TheNextStep
12-08-2004, 01:31 AM
This thread does nothing at all to disuade people from believing the stereotype of Chiefs fans as mullet-wearing, 20-year-old-rock-and-roll-listening grease monkeys congregating around their rusted out IROCs and Trans-Ams....

I'm just sayin'...

KCTitus
12-08-2004, 06:12 AM
This thread does nothing at all to disuade people from believing the stereotype of Chiefs fans as mullet-wearing, 20-year-old-rock-and-roll-listening grease monkeys congregating around their rusted out IROCs and Trans-Ams....

I'm just sayin'...

Well, yeah, except for the mullet part and the fact that im 30 something and I hang out in a minivan...so?

stevieray
12-08-2004, 06:40 AM

I'm just sayin'...

ironic, since Crue is from California.

Duck Dog
12-08-2004, 07:29 AM
The first time I saw the Crue they were opening up for Ozzy in Kemper.

The Crue was one of the few kick ass rock bands of the 80's. I'd hardly call them 'glam rockers'. They kick the crap out of hair bands like Poison.

However, now at 38, I think I'll pass on seeing them.

ZepSinger
12-08-2004, 08:05 AM

That's because we show openers are peons, beneath the mightly headliners, and deserve to be abused.

When we opened for Foreigner, we got ZERO soundcheck. When we hit that first chord onstage, my monitor was set so hot my hair melted. By our last tune, it was finally brought down to about jet engine level.

:banghead:

Lzen
12-08-2004, 08:06 AM
did you tell them they went to eleven?

:LOL:

Lzen
12-08-2004, 08:19 AM
Brock, Nextstep
tell me, who decides what is cool and acceptable and what is not? Give me a freakin' break. People that think they are the shit just because they are all into everything that's new are people that need a reality check.

Hey, some of us liked this band back in the day. I've always been a rock music fan and that will never change. But just because I still enjoy some 80s hair bands doesn't mean I'm stuck in the past. I have cds of bands like Trapt, Linkin' Park, Chevelle, Hoobastank, etc. It's all good to me. :)

That's because we show openers are peons, beneath the mightly headliners, and deserve to be abused.

When we opened for Foreigner, we got ZERO soundcheck. When we hit that first chord onstage, my monitor was set so hot my hair melted. By our last tune, it was finally brought down to about jet engine level.

:banghead:

LOL, that's a good story. Say, where ya been, dude?

ZepSinger
12-08-2004, 08:31 AM
Brock, Nextstep
tell me, who decides what is cool and acceptable and what is not? Give me a freakin' break. People that think they are the shit just because they are all into everything that's new are people that need a reality check.

Hey, some of us liked this band back in the day. I've always been a rock music fan and that will never change. But just because I still enjoy some 80s hair bands doesn't mean I'm stuck in the past. I have cds of bands like Trapt, Linkin' Park, Chevelle, Hoobastank, etc. It's all good to me. :)

LOL, that's a good story. Say, where ya been, dude?

Well! I found out about a month ago that my position here at the company is being eliminated; so, I've been making preparations to start my own multimedia company. As a result of all the new ventures' preparations, there hasn't been alot of time for CP lately(understandably, I think). Go to www.lewerke.com (http://www.lewerke.com) for all the stuff...
However- everything is almost in place. I should be back to CP in earnest soon!

Z

Radar Chief
12-08-2004, 08:38 AM
Brock, Nextstep

Who cares? If it tickles your giggle spot, go for it. :thumb:

cash1000
12-08-2004, 08:49 AM
Metallica is Filet Mignon and lobster, Motley Crue is tacos and hotdogs.

Brock
12-08-2004, 08:52 AM
Brock, Nextstep

Uh, it's no big deal to me. I just said "Vince Neil is fat" and a few mullet-rockers decided to throw some grade school smack at me.

Radar Chief
12-08-2004, 08:54 AM

Metallica tried to claim the high road then sold out to corporate interests. The Crue were whores to begin with.

Lzen
12-08-2004, 09:04 AM

Metallica was a great band up until about 1994 when they sold their rock souls. They are now a disgrace.
:shake:

Lzen
12-08-2004, 09:06 AM
Uh, it's no big deal to me. I just said "Vince Neil is fat" and a few mullet-rockers decided to throw some grade school smack at me.

Fair enough. Vince Neil is fat. At least the last time I saw him he was(2001). He can still rock, though.

ChiefsOne
12-08-2004, 09:29 AM

Calling you a DICK has nothing to do with grade school smack. Just calling it like I see it!

FYI I grew my mullet out.

Ebolapox
12-08-2004, 09:38 AM
hey, when did they become classic rock??

-EB-

ChiefsFanatik88
12-08-2004, 10:43 AM

Metallica? The once high allmighty gods of Rock that turned their backs on their fans for the love of money and all that is said by the music industry? Corporate sellouts, besides their last 2 albums sucked ass gas

Metallica:No Thanks, I'll take my Taco's and hotdogs

Brock
12-08-2004, 10:51 AM
Corporate sellouts, besides their last 2 albums sucked ass gas

ROFL And Motley Crue is just doing it for the fans! ROFL

ENDelt260
12-08-2004, 10:57 AM
ROFL

TheNextStep
12-08-2004, 11:01 AM
Brock, Nextstep

Certainly not me. Hell, I was listening to the hell out of some Patsy Cline the other day. The real question you should be asking is "Nextstep, who decides who you can and cannot f***with by making smartass comments on a message board about the music they listen to."

The honest answer to that question is, as you no doubt are aware,: "Me."

As the great Chuck Berry once said, "Its a free country, baby, live how you wanna live!".... and don't be so sensitive when I poke fun at a stereotype. :)

ENDelt260
12-08-2004, 11:11 AM
As the great Chuck Berry once said,

"Boy, I wish that broad would move a little to the left. The camera's almost got a great angle on the stream."

ChiefsFanatik88
12-08-2004, 12:02 PM
ROFL And Motley Crue is just doing it for the fans! ROFL

Never said Motley Crue doesn't do it for money. But to be a corporate sellout and piss on your fans just makes me want to puke when I hear the band name Metallica

ENDelt260
12-08-2004, 12:05 PM
piss on your fans

I thought that was Jim Morrison's schtick.

Brock
12-08-2004, 02:34 PM
Vince Neil does the chicken dance. (http://www.roadrun.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=27060)

Rausch
12-08-2004, 04:35 PM
Metallica was a great band up until about 1994 when they sold their rock souls. They are now a disgrace.
:shake:

Can't stand them anymore.