12-08-2004, 08:48 AM
Haslett is as good as gone

Holmgren
Tice
Shannahan
Mike, for sure Mike

big nasty kcnut
12-08-2004, 09:02 AM
It has to be mike martz. You can't tell me they will keep that mental midget on as coach.

MichaelH
12-08-2004, 09:04 AM
If you listen to Terry Bradshaw, Mike Holmgren will be gone. This was on Sunday morning, well before their loss Monday night. He's a great coach but it isn't working.

Wile_E_Coyote
12-08-2004, 09:07 AM
It has to be mike martz. You can't tell me they will keep that mental midget on as coach.

to be a Rams fan must suck beyond belief

Wile_E_Coyote
12-08-2004, 09:08 AM
If you listen to Terry Bradshaw, Mike Holmgren will be gone. This was on Sunday morning, well before their loss Monday night. He's a great coach but it isn't working.

that would be my best bet

Skip Towne
12-08-2004, 09:19 AM
to be a Rams fan must suck beyond belief
There were a whole bunch of those mouthy sheep when they were winning. I think they're all gone now.

bricks
12-08-2004, 09:24 AM
honestly, I think Holmgren is going to get canned. giving a lot chances, but, just didn't materialize. I'm expecting Holmgren, out of seattle.

StcChief
12-08-2004, 11:06 AM
Martz-mellow - will gone if they don't win Div. a poor NFC-W.

Haslett - plenty of chances with half way decent talent.

Holmgren - Decent coach with decent team, maybe its the OC-DCs.?

Baby Lee
12-08-2004, 11:14 AM
Anyone supportive of a Holmgren regime at One Arrowhead?

Gaz
12-08-2004, 11:17 AM
If Saunders does not get the top job in 2006, he will be outta here. That means a rebuild of the Offense. If you rebuild the Offense, you might as well rebuild the whole team. In that case, I would prefer some young blood at HC.

xoxo~
Gaz
Likes Holmgren, but would rather start fresh when “gut & rebuild” time comes.

HC_Chief
12-08-2004, 11:42 AM
I hate the WCO. No to the Walrus.

tomahawk kid
12-08-2004, 11:59 AM
Anyone supportive of a Holmgren regime at One Arrowhead?

Honestly, I'd take him.

He's never going to come here as long as CP is the GM.

WarCry!
12-08-2004, 12:02 PM
I want to jump on the Bob Stoops for coach bandwagon right now!

HC_Chief
12-08-2004, 12:13 PM

Not I. When was the last time a college coach came to the NFL and succeeded as a HC? The only one I can think of = Jimmy Johnson.

I'd prefer Crennel from NE. He has always worked with Bellichick... IMO he's the architect behind that D. BB gets the credit & the 'genius' label... Crennel is the implementor :thumb:

Gaz
12-08-2004, 12:14 PM
I do not think there are enough Assistant Coaches in New England to satisfy all the coaching vacancies.

xoxo~
Gaz
Watching the vultures circle over New England.

Chieficus
12-08-2004, 12:16 PM

I'm all for the "Let's see Bob Stoops stay at Oklahoma until he's become senile and useless" bandwagon.

But that may just be me.

KCTitus
12-08-2004, 12:19 PM
I'd prefer Crennel from NE. He has always worked with Bellichick... IMO he's the architect behind that D. BB gets the credit & the 'genius' label... Crennel is the implementor :thumb:

I wouldnt mind Crennel...it will be good to go back to losing playoff games because KC doesnt have an offense, instead.

HC_Chief
12-08-2004, 12:22 PM
I wouldnt mind Crennel...it will be good to go back to losing playoff games because KC doesnt have an offense, instead.

Well, I'm hoping Crennel has learned from his experience(s) in NY and NE... it takes BALANCE to win a SB. There are exceptions to the rule, but they are rare (see: B'More's great D, poor O and StLoser's great O, poor D as examples)

KCTitus
12-08-2004, 12:25 PM
Well, I'm hoping Crennel has learned from his experience(s) in NY and NE... it takes BALANCE to win a SB. There are exceptions to the rule, but they are rare (see: B'More's great D, poor O and StLoser's great O, poor D as examples)

Im sure he does...I was merely poking fun. Maybe KC will have a Montana-esque QB drop in their lap like NE, too.... ;)

HC_Chief
12-08-2004, 12:27 PM
heh... not holding my breath on that one.

Bringing Crennel in w/ the O we currently have would be great (perhaps retain one of Al Saunders' assisstants? I'm sure he'll bail when we offer the HC job to someone else)

milkman
12-08-2004, 12:27 PM
I bet Gun would make a good HC. ROFL :evil:

Gaz
12-08-2004, 12:28 PM
I bet Gun would make a good HC. ROFL :evil:

Bad, milkman, BAD!

xoxo~
Gaz
Advocates the immediate banning of milkman for this travesty.

KCTitus
12-08-2004, 12:30 PM
Ok, milkman, I have to admit I LOL at that...but, that doesnt imply approval!