PDA

View Full Version : All I want is to beat the damn Donkeys

Tuckdaddy
12-08-2004, 10:20 AM
and that's it. We can lose the others and I'll make it through this pitiful season without killing my TV. The Donkeys talk too much smack about the Rat, Plummer and Droughns and Champ. I want that victory every year and this year I want it even more so because it will hurt their playoff chances.

We must get up and kick their asses.

Earthling
12-08-2004, 10:26 AM
Very likely END their playoff chances...Now that would be fun!!

morphius
12-08-2004, 10:27 AM
I'm pretty much right there with you. Anything we can do to keep the Donx out of the playoff's would be great.

Of course I could see me getting annoyed with all the SD talk soon enough that I hope we destroy them.

cash1000
12-08-2004, 10:36 AM
The just barely beat a crappy Raider team and lost to horrible Saints team. The Broncos are Superbowl material but they are decent. The Chiefs cant beat a team that really wants to win hence they have a chance against Tennessee and Oakland they'll lose to San Diego and Denver and finish 6-10.

alanm
12-08-2004, 11:28 AM
The just barely beat a crappy Raider team and lost to horrible Saints team. The Broncos * (* Violated the salary cap during their championship seasons) are Superbowl material but they are decent. The Chiefs cant beat a team that really wants to win hence they have a chance against Tennessee and Oakland they'll lose to San Diego and Denver and finish 6-10.I still don't think Sandy Eggo is all that good and neither do I think Denver is all that and a cherry on top. Which makes this season all the more infuriating.:banghead: I could see us winning out and finishing .500. And driving home the steak into Denver's season once again knocking them out would indeed be sweet. :thumb:

ChiefsCountry
12-08-2004, 11:53 AM
Beat Denver and Oakland and I will be very happy with a 6-10 record.

Bosko
12-09-2004, 08:57 AM
Denver will likely make the playoffs if the Ravens lose at Pittsburgh and at Indianapolis. Very possible.

the Talking Can
12-09-2004, 09:02 AM
beating Denver and keeping them out of the playoffs would be a joy in an other wise depressing season

Bosko
12-09-2004, 09:06 AM
Of course I could see me getting annoyed with all the SD talk soon enough that I hope we destroy them.

The SD fans are the worst! They haven't had the division lead in a decade, then they show up out of the woodwork. There are so many December registrations by Charger fans on the Broncos message boards. I didn't even know the Chargers had fans.

Cochise
12-09-2004, 09:08 AM
If it's going to keep the Donks out of the playoffs then why not.

But if it's not, then lose. I dont want us to win anymore this year. Let's get Johnson or Rolle