PDA

View Full Version : Naps at work

ChiefsOne
12-09-2004, 10:50 AM
Who takes them?

I just had a 20 minute nap and could use some more. We have a very laxed work place and they don't mind. Boss 2 is gone for the day, so I went into his office and layed on the floor.

ChiTown
12-09-2004, 10:53 AM
Who takes them?

I just had a 20 minute nap and could use some more. We have a very laxed work place and they don't mind. Boss 2 is gone for the day, so I went into his office and layed on the floor.

ROFL

I once caught a guy getting a BJ in the conference room from our secretary. His boss didn't work in our office, so I guess he felt like this was ok. I really didn't have a problem with it until I saw what was going on. It was very uncomfortable working with that gal afterwards. All I could envision was......never mind.

ENDelt260
12-09-2004, 10:54 AM
You work for High Times, don't you?

Douche Baggins
12-09-2004, 10:55 AM
ROFL

I once caught a guy getting a BJ in the conference room from our secretary. His boss didn't work in our office, so I guess he felt like this was ok. I really didn't have a problem with it until I saw what was going on. It was very uncomfortable working with that gal afterwards. All I could envision was......never mind.

I got blown by my editor all the time in our conference room.

Mr. Kotter
12-09-2004, 10:56 AM

You know the answer to that; his cubicle is right across from yours, and on the other side of the room from Skip's. :hmmm:

:p

ENDelt260
12-09-2004, 10:57 AM
You know the answer to that; his cubicle is right across from yours, and on the other side of the room from Skip's. :hmmm:

:p
I had to quit my job there. They kept forgetting to pay me.

ChiefsOne
12-09-2004, 10:59 AM

Bet that work environment would be cool.

Smoke a bowl, take a nap wake up and eat!

Well kinda like my place except for the smoking.

Pants
12-09-2004, 11:01 AM
ROFL

Was she hot?

ptlyon
12-09-2004, 11:02 AM
Was she hot?

Who cares?

Pants
12-09-2004, 11:03 AM
Who cares?

Obviously you don't, so why did you post this worthless piece of shit of a post?

ChiTown
12-09-2004, 11:03 AM
Was she hot?

Average, but she had an absolutely huge rack. Dude was fondling her nips while he was getting serviced. I was jealous, actually........

ptlyon
12-09-2004, 11:04 AM
Obviously you don't, so why did you post this worthless piece of shit of a post?

I mean if you're getting one, who cares?

Donger
12-09-2004, 11:04 AM
I get BJs at work all the time.

Then again, I work from home.

I did get to hump my girlfriend on my boss' desk once, though, when I worked in an office.

Pants
12-09-2004, 11:06 AM
I mean if you're getting one, who cares?

Oh my bad. But I'd care. That's like saying you wouldn't care if it's a man as long as it's a BJ. If she's nasty, she can't touch my d***.

Calcountry
12-09-2004, 11:07 AM
Who takes them?

Do they have cameras at your work place?

Sure they didn't mind.

Just wait until the launch the pink slip virus.

ptlyon
If she's nasty, she can't touch my d***.

Just like an 80 year old woman or standing on the edge of a skyscraper - don't look down.

Skip Towne
Average, but she had an absolutely huge rack. Dude was fondling her nips while he was getting serviced. I was jealous, actually........
Did George Costanza work there?

ChiTown
12-09-2004, 11:12 AM
I get BJs at work all the time.

Then again, I work from home.

I did get to hump my girlfriend on my boss' desk once, though, when I worked in an office.

At one point in time, my sales office in Chicago was full of 3 things:

1. Young attractive, well endowed secretaries
2. Young, single, horny sales guys
3. Lot's of undisciplined managers

It became a running joke to try and bang one of the secretaries on the bosses desk, and then inform him of what happened at the Friday afternoon booze sessions that took at lunchtime. It was getting fn out of control. The fun and games stopped when some guy got nailed getting a hummer from another guys wife at the x-mas party. It was a bad, BAD deal.

ChiefsOne
12-09-2004, 11:16 AM
Do they have cameras at your work place?

Sure they didn't mind.

Just wait until the launch the pink slip virus.

No cameras and I am sure they don't mind.

Calcountry
12-09-2004, 11:28 AM
No cameras and I am sure they don't mind.
live it up then. :thumb:

John_Wayne
12-09-2004, 12:56 PM
At one point in time, my sales office in Chicago was full of 3 things:

1. Young attractive, well endowed secretaries
2. Young, single, horny sales guys
3. Lot's of undisciplined managers

It became a running joke to try and bang one of the secretaries on the bosses desk, and then inform him of what happened at the Friday afternoon booze sessions that took at lunchtime. It was getting fn out of control. The fun and games stopped when some guy got nailed getting a hummer from another guys wife at the x-mas party. It was a bad, BAD deal. This always seems to happen at the company Xmas party.

Saulbadguy
12-09-2004, 01:27 PM
I don't take naps, I just go home and say i'm going somewhere else.

ENDelt260
12-09-2004, 01:29 PM
Just like an 80 year old woman or standing on the edge of a skyscraper - don't look down.
ROFL

I've never seen an ugly top of the head.

ENDelt260
12-09-2004, 01:30 PM
The fun and games stopped when some guy got nailed getting a hummer from another guys wife at the x-mas party. It was a bad, BAD deal.

Um... yeah.

TheNextStep
12-09-2004, 01:32 PM
I used to catnap when I worked the overnight shift. Just kick my feet up, ease my chair back, and tune out for 20 minutes or so. I was the only employee on that shift. They didn't much care, so long as I wasn't sprawled out on the floor when they came in and everything got done.

badgirl
12-09-2004, 01:34 PM
I sleep at my work and get paid for it, and during the day I read, watch tv, eat, whatever I want, and I love it.

Saulbadguy
12-09-2004, 01:34 PM
Don't let Russ read any of this thread.

Rain Man
12-09-2004, 01:39 PM

Wouldn't it be awesome to own the vending machine route that services High Times magazine? I'll bet that person makes a fortune, and all he does is stock up matches and Doritos.