PDA

View Full Version : A Boob Quesiton

CosmicPal
12-09-2004, 12:20 PM
What was your initial reaction the first time you laid eyes on some girl’s boobs? We’re not talking about your Mom’s or your sister’s, but maybe one of the girls in your neighborhood or some complete stranger dancing in front of you. How old were you at the time? How did you react? Shocked? Surprised? Couldn’t stop staring? I remember when I was probably 14 yrs old and a buddy of mine and I were swimming at the country club pool with a couple of the gals we went to junior high school with. One of the gals, Jenny, came up for some air and her top came down. All I remember was how beautiful that pair of little boobies looked all round and wet. I really wasn’t interested in Jenny until that very moment I caught a glimpse of her breasts. The brief moment of awe was unforgettable, but after that- boobs were nothing special anymore.

Pants
12-09-2004, 12:21 PM
Always been special and always will be. Besides, WTF with all the sex threads today?

Demonpenz
12-09-2004, 12:22 PM
it's ususally a sign to put a dollar in the g string

David.
what is this? pervertsplanet.com :)

Skip Towne
You went to school with JennyGump?

ChiTown

ROFL

rep

Kraut
12-09-2004, 12:23 PM
Boobs are #1 on my list they have always got me going . They will always be special to me :D

Calcountry
12-09-2004, 12:24 PM
Always been special and always will be. Besides, WTF with all the sex threads today?
That is what this forum is.

Football, Sex, Drugs, Rock and Roll.

Not always in that order.

MOhillbilly
12-09-2004, 12:24 PM
HOT DAMN!! GIMMIE!!!!

Calcountry
12-09-2004, 12:25 PM
This is my quote from college: "Boobs aren't everything, but they are a nice bonus ."

Pants
12-09-2004, 12:26 PM

Where we go they have no g strings. You put the dollar in the mouth, lay down on the stage, they stick their punani in your face, then they use the "boobies" to take the dollar from your mouth. That is the right way.

ROYC75
It all started in 1957 for me. That's when I started sucking on them, been hooked every since.

Cochise

I dunno pretty soon it's going to be an NC-17 website and get blocked by my work.

Donger
12-09-2004, 12:29 PM
What was your initial reaction the first time you laid eyes on some girl’s boobs?

Ermmm, a boner.

but after that- boobs were nothing special anymore.

Nonsense.

Lzen
12-09-2004, 12:35 PM
Heh, for a minute there I thought this was a thread about Cosmicpal's intelligence. :p

Ultra Peanut
12-09-2004, 12:37 PM
Always been special and always will be. Besides, WTF with all the sex threads today?They're filling the void left by all the idiotic emails that were posted yesterday.

CrazyHorse
12-09-2004, 12:37 PM
I dont recall exactly. But I am going to go out on a limb here and say that I probably got wood.

Just a guess.

ENDelt260
12-09-2004, 12:41 PM
This is my quote from college: "Boobs aren't everything, but they are a nice bonus ."
I remember one night I was sitting at the bar, and overheard the gal next to me pissing and moaning to her friend about Jessica Simpson. At one point in her little mini-rant, she says, "There's more to life than big boobs." I immediately turned to her and said, "Yeah, but not much."

ENDelt260
12-09-2004, 12:42 PM
Where we go they have no g strings. You put the dollar in the mouth, lay down on the stage, they stick their punani in your face, then they use the "boobies" to take the dollar from your mouth. That is the right way.
Often no g-strings means no beer. That's simply unacceptable.

There's a wonderful titty bar in South St. Paul that has beer and fully nude women. And draft beer is something ridiculous like a quarter a piece during happy hour.

God bless that bar.

Pants
12-09-2004, 12:43 PM

There's a wonderful titty bar in South St. Paul that has beer and fully nude women. And draft beer is something ridiculous like a quarter a piece during happy hour.

God bless that bar.

It's BYOB.

Calcountry
12-09-2004, 12:43 PM
I remember one night I was sitting at the bar, and overheard the gal next to me pissing and moaning to her friend about Jessica Simpson. At one point in her little mini-rant, she says, "There's more to life than big boobs." I immediately turned to her and said, "Yeah, but not much."
I had another quote for the Reno trips, "Slits slots, c*nts tw#ts."

ENDelt260
12-09-2004, 12:45 PM
It's BYOB.
Well, I suppose that's okay.

Cochise
12-09-2004, 12:47 PM
It's BYOB.

Ah, the good ol' Outhouse.

big nasty kcnut
12-09-2004, 12:50 PM
oh my goodness those things must be magical.

Mr. Kotter
12-09-2004, 12:52 PM
My first up-close experience was great: I was 17, with "Lorraine"--a short, petite Catholic girl who wouldn't let me in her pants....but loved showing off, and having me ogle your boobies. She must have weighed 100 lbs, at most; and 15 pounds (j/k) of that was boobs. ROFL

They weren't overly big, or so big as to be gross; they were about small cantelope size, firm, "way up high" as Bob Seger says, large dark nipples....wow. :shake:

Too bad I was too young to really know what to do with them. :banghead:

Braincase
12-09-2004, 01:04 PM
Got Milk?

http://shane.cranor.org/2001/8-in/shane_got_milk_usenix_june29.JPG

stumppy
12-09-2004, 01:09 PM

God bless that bar.

My quest is over.

Homer

ENDelt260
12-09-2004, 01:11 PM
My quest is over.

Homer
It's called the King of Diamonds, btw. It's just down the road from my buddy's used car lot.

Mr. Laz
12-09-2004, 01:49 PM
[font=Times New Roman]you laid eyes on some girl’s boobs?

We’re not talking about your Mom’s or your sister’s
i just gotta wonder how often cosmic is staring at some family rack?!?!

:shrug:

i dont know about u, but i've never seen my sisters rack and the last time i saw my mom's i was but an infink and it was strictly medicinal. :)

you live in the arkansas or the deep south there cosmicpal???

Rain Man
12-09-2004, 01:55 PM

Did you ever think otherwise?

CosmicPal
12-09-2004, 02:21 PM

i dont know about u, but i've never seen my sisters rack and the last time i saw my mom's i was but an infink and it was strictly medicinal. :)

No, dumbazz…..For your information, besides the breast feeding I made the mistake of walking in on my mom once when she was getting dressed. I’ve never seen my sister’s and despite what you might think- I’m not interested.

For you and everyone else’s information I’m writing a short story about a kid’s first experience when he accidentally catches a glimpse of one of his classmates boobs when her bikini slipped. He’s mesmerized by the experience….

I was just hoping maybe, just MAYBE some planeteers might have some fun reliving their first “boob experience” but, I should have known better than to get a lot of BS and juvenile responses.

I do apologize for I had no idea there were so many “sex related” posts, otherwise I would have refrained from posting this in the beginning, and after witnessing these brilliant responses already- I now know better than to ask the Planet anymore personal questions.

ck_IN
12-09-2004, 02:24 PM
<i>but after that- boobs were nothing special anymore.</i>

I'm an azz man and I think they're special. You worry me man!

ENDelt260
12-09-2004, 02:26 PM
You know better NOW? The Planet will find a way to come up with juvenile responses for any topic... and you started one about BOOBIES. A topic that begs for juvenile posts.

What the hell board have you been posting on the past few years?

CosmicPal
12-09-2004, 02:29 PM
You know better NOW? The Planet will find a way to come up with juvenile responses for any topic... and you started one about BOOBIES. A topic that begs for juvenile posts.

What the hell board have you been posting on the past few years?

Don't get me wrong, Brian- I still expected a bunch of juvenile responses, but I just thought some guys would have a lot of fun sharing their first experiences.

I'm just disappointed...I've got to get this story done and I'm running out of ideas...thought the Planet might help

shakesthecat
12-09-2004, 02:32 PM
Boobs.....ya seen one, ya seen'em both.

As for my first impression of seeing one up close and personal, I'd have to say the word "awe" would be a pretty good description.

Skip Towne
12-09-2004, 02:33 PM

Let's leave Arkansas out of this.

ENDelt260
12-09-2004, 02:33 PM
"Once you've seen one pair... you pretty much wanna see the rest of 'em."

ENDelt260
12-09-2004, 02:34 PM
Arkansas foreplay... "You awake, sis?"

Ghostof
12-09-2004, 02:35 PM

OUTHOUSE RULEZ!!!!!!!!!

THat place is badass

Mr. Laz
12-09-2004, 02:35 PM
Arkansas foreplay... "You awake, sis?"

ROFL ROFL

ENDelt260
12-09-2004, 02:36 PM
You guys seriously go to a titty bar named Outhouse? That's an even worse name than Band-Aids.

Donger
12-09-2004, 02:38 PM
Don't get me wrong, Brian- I still expected a bunch of juvenile responses, but I just thought some guys would have a lot of fun sharing their first experiences.

I'm just disappointed...I've got to get this story done and I'm running out of ideas...thought the Planet might help

I've got older brothers, and the first pair of live hooters for me was when one of their girlfriends (I think it was my oldest brother) showed me her rack.

I walked in on her changing in the bathroom and she was naked except for a pair of bikini bottoms. I was around 12 at the time. She was probably 17. Without a doubt the greatest sight I'd seen to that point in my life.

She jumped when I walked in, and I can still see the bounce in my head. I mumbled something like, "Ermmm, sorry." She said, "Don't worry about it" and put on her top. I guess I just stood there with my mouth hanging open, because when she walked past me, she gave a little giggle and kissed me on the cheek.

Skip Towne
12-09-2004, 02:38 PM
I started a thread called "Boobies" once. It was a huge success.

ck_IN
12-09-2004, 02:42 PM
My first sight also dovetailed with my loss of virginity and that's all you need to know about that. I will add that the 77 Chevy Nova needed to be a wider car.

Ghostof
12-09-2004, 02:45 PM
You guys seriously go to a titty bar named Outhouse? That's an even worse name than Band-Aids.

Yes

The outhouse has a thing called "the sacrifice"

You give the bouncer money, usually $25 bucks, you pick out 5 naked strippers, they take you up on stage, make you sit and restrain your arms behind the chair, then one stripper grabs your underwear band, another sticks her heel through it and makes a whole, then 2 or 3 grab your underwear band and rip it over your head, tie it around your forehead like rambo, then proceed to beat the hell out of you. First one straddles you, climbs the pole all the way to the top, then drops on you, they will also take two strippers and do a naked teeter totter on your face and head, they do a boobie smash by having all the strippers grab their boobs and slap your face with them, they do a small pyramid by all the strippers straddling you, followed by one stripper sprread eagle, and you lay down on top of them, she wraps her legs around your waist and the other strippers take turns sepreately and altogether spanking you with leather whips, belts and paddles.

I got tore up there in 2001 on my bachelor party. I literally had bruises on my ass from those women beating me. I was drunk at the time and it felt like a sting, but nothing more.

Rain Man
12-09-2004, 02:46 PM
Slightly off topic, but when I was in high school I worked at a steak house. About once or twice a month, this family would come in that had a spectacular daughter, who was about 22 or 23 (an older woman for us at the time).

Well, the daughter ALWAYS wore some type of midriff-showing cutoff top that was loose at the bottom, and no bra. You know the type - her belly button had an unobstructed view upwards.

We had a little tradition whenever she came in. The busboy sounded the alarm as soon as she entered, and the dishwasher went back and cranked the air conditioner as high as possible. By the time she was finished with her meal, we'd have the temperature down to about 65 and breezy. Ah, the memories.

Ghostof
12-09-2004, 02:47 PM
If you go Commando that night of your sacrfice, they will take your shirt off and rip it to shreds.

The outhouse is on the east side of Lawrence, about 3 miles out of town, between lawrence and Eudora and its smack dab in the middle of a corn field.

Coogs
12-09-2004, 02:48 PM
"Once you've seen one pair... you pretty much wanna see the rest of 'em."

:thumb:

shakesthecat
12-09-2004, 02:49 PM
My first sight also dovetailed with my loss of virginity and that's all you need to know about that. I will add that the 77 Chevy Nova needed to be a wider car.

WOW! That must have been one helluva big rack!

Ghostof
12-09-2004, 02:50 PM

Was that the same deaf fat speedo wearing chick that one was talking about?

You were her first??

ENDelt260
12-09-2004, 02:50 PM
Yes

The outhouse has a thing called "the sacrifice"

You give the bouncer money, usually $25 bucks, you pick out 5 naked strippers, they take you up on stage, make you sit and restrain your arms behind the chair, then one stripper grabs your underwear band, another sticks her heel through it and makes a whole, then 2 or 3 grab your underwear band and rip it over your head, tie it around your forehead like rambo, then proceed to beat the hell out of you. First one straddles you, climbs the pole all the way to the top, then drops on you, they will also take two strippers and do a naked teeter totter on your face and head, they do a boobie smash by having all the strippers grab their boobs and slap your face with them, they do a small pyramid by all the strippers straddling you, followed by one stripper sprread eagle, and you lay down on top of them, she wraps her legs around your waist and the other strippers take turns sepreately and altogether spanking you with leather whips, belts and paddles.

I got tore up there in 2001 on my bachelor party. I literally had bruises on my ass from those women beating me. I was drunk at the time and it felt like a sting, but nothing more.
Sounds like a great way to spend $25.

At Little Darlings in Vegas you can buy a special package to have a buddy taken up on stage for his birthday or whatever. Some girls do a dance for him, and he gets his pic taken with them. But, for considerably more money... the girls take him on stage, do the dance... then one girl covers his eyes... the DJ comes on, "Ok... your buddies really like you, cause they spent more money for the good treatement. Open your mouth, and in a few seconds *insert generic stripper name* is going to put her titty in your mouth!" Dude opens his mouth, they jam a dildo in it, and snap a pic.

You get to keep the pic and the dildo.

That guy's still pissed to this day.

ck_IN
12-09-2004, 03:05 PM
<i>Was that the same deaf fat speedo wearing chick that one was talking about?</i>

She wasn't fat. I don't think she was deaf and in short order she wasn't wearing anything.

Shakes, lets just say I'm a tall guy. :p

shakesthecat
12-09-2004, 03:07 PM
Shakes, lets just say I'm a tall guy. :p

If it's OK with you, I'll stick with my mental image of a chick with a huge rack stuffed into the backseat of a Nova.

ck_IN
12-09-2004, 03:11 PM
I don't blame ya shakes. I'm still trying to block out the mental image I'm getting of that 'sacrifice'. Paying $25 bucks to have women rip your clothes, smack you around and kick your azz?

Find a couple of women PMS'ing, make the right woman in her place comment and they'll do all that for free.

Count Alex's Wins
12-09-2004, 03:28 PM
I've never seen a pair of naked breasts in real life.

shakesthecat
12-09-2004, 03:35 PM
ck,
Never had one myself, but I've seen a few guys get something similar.
I imagine the "sacrifice" comes after you get home and try to explain to the wife and/or girlfriend, how your shirt got ripped and why your Chiefs hat smells like a stripper.

Right, Iowanian?

PastorMikH
12-09-2004, 09:16 PM
Normally I'd pass, but after reading just the little thread text popup on the main page, I thought I might share my innocent, but embarassing story here.

Close call about 8 years old. I had been hanging out at a friends house all day. His older sister had come just gotten home from work or something. He went inside for a minute and was taking a little too long so I just walked right in like I had done several times that day. His sister was walking through the living room with her shirt missing but did have her bra on. I got yelled at real good from her about not knocking, then she tells my mom and I get it all over again. To this day I refuse to enter other people's houses unannounced.

The view that wasn't family came when I was about 12. Went over to a friends house on the way to the bus stop so we could walk to the stop together. His dad said he was upstairs and to go on up. I guess he didn't know that his wife (a rather decent looking lady) had just got out of the shower and dried off. She didn't have the bathroom door closed and she didn't have a towel either. The stairwell looked right into the bathroom and I got a full view. I don't know who was more embarrased but I do know she was doing all of the yelling. It was quite a while before I didn't feel awkward around her again.

LiL stumppy
12-09-2004, 09:18 PM
Um they're cool?

Mr. Kotter
12-09-2004, 10:21 PM
Um they're cool?

badgirl's? :hmmm:

ROFL

Iowanian
12-09-2004, 10:22 PM
ck,
Never had one myself, but I've seen a few guys get something similar.
I imagine the "sacrifice" comes after you get home and try to explain to the wife and/or girlfriend, how your shirt got ripped and why your Chiefs hat smells like a stripper.

Right, Iowanian?

Its the damndest thing..............Be-beh...I have no idea why my cap smells like cotton candy......

stevieray
12-09-2004, 10:24 PM
thirteen. perkys.

I love breasteses.

Mr. Kotter
12-09-2004, 10:25 PM
I love breasteses.

Obviously. :hmmm:

RedNFeisty
12-09-2004, 11:19 PM
First time, in person and developed other then my normal girlfriends, freshman year high school, gym showers. OMG, I was in heaven!! Never said a word, just observed.

badgirl
12-10-2004, 09:56 AM
badgirl's? :hmmm:

ROFL
oh you are a very bad boy SDChiefsfan, I just got over here and read this after you posted that on the middle name thread, I was wondering what you were talking about :) :p

Mr. Kotter
12-10-2004, 09:59 AM
oh you are a very bad boy SDChiefsfan, I just got over here and read this after you posted that on the middle name thread, I was wondering what you were talking about :) :p

My guess is he's had an up close and personal experience with 'em; you strike me as a "nurturing" type who would have nursed him back in the day....bottle fed kids become mass murderers and criminals, usually. :hmmm:

:p

badgirl
12-10-2004, 10:04 AM
My guess is he's had an up close and personal experience with 'em; you strike me as a "nurturing" type who would have nursed him back in the day....bottle fed kids become mass murderers and criminals, usually. :hmmm:

:p
He's my step son, I never nursed him, you silly-billy. :shake: :)but I am the "nurturing" type :p

Mr. Kotter
12-10-2004, 10:12 AM
He's my step son, I never nursed him, you silly-billy. :shake: :)but I am the "nurturing" type :p

To encourage real bonding between step sons and step moms.....I've read they encourage adolescent "nursing." It's the latest thing... :thumb:

badgirl
12-10-2004, 10:15 AM
thats gross!! did you hear about that woman who breast fed her puppy? One sick biatch!! I bottle fed my kids, so I guess you will be seeing them on "Americas Most Notorious Seriel Killers" before long " just joking", I think

morphius
12-10-2004, 10:24 AM
Well, that was a scary and odd turn.

Mr. Kotter
12-10-2004, 10:26 AM
thats gross!! did you hear about that woman who breast fed her puppy? One sick biatch!! ...

No way. :shake:

Damn, that even creeps me out.... :banghead:

Mr. Kotter

Thanks! :thumb:

ROFL

badgirl
well see, SDChiefsfan, claims bottlefed babys turn out to be killers :)

badgirl
12-10-2004, 10:28 AM
No way. :shake:

Damn, that even creeps me out.... :banghead:
yea, seems the mother of the puppies died and she had a baby she had just weined and she fed the puppies, I read about it on the internet and heard it on the radio. :)

4th and Long
12-10-2004, 11:08 AM
yea, seems the mother of the puppies died and she had a baby she had just weined and she fed the puppies, I read about it on the internet and heard it on the radio. :)
That almost ruined a perfectly good boobie thread. Almost. :D

Rain Man
12-10-2004, 11:14 AM
thirteen. perkys.

I love breasteses.

You saw your first breasts at a pancake house?

CosmicPal
12-10-2004, 11:32 AM
OK...my story...

The very first time I caught a glimpse of some real boobs was when I walked into my mother’s bedroom unannounced as she was getting dressed. Now, don’t get me wrong, my mother is a very beautiful woman, but catching sight of her naked as thirteen year-old boy was not the experience I would be clamoring for. As a matter of fact, I was shocked for I had no idea my mother had such big honkers on her. Of course when my mother noticed me unwillingly staring at her- she screamed as if she’d seen a mouse run across the floor. And that’s when I was awakened from my unnerving experience, and ran out of the room having wished I’d never gone in there in the first place.
<br>
As disturbing as that experience was, stealing a glimpse of your first boobs on a girl is about as euphoric as anything can be for a thirteen year-old boy, if not the pinnacle of absolute splendor. A boy is certainly not prepared for that brief moment he steals a glimpse of some live boobs on a girl. It is always embarrassing for the girl, and at the same time, it is always stimulating for the boys. Beholding a pair of boobs in the act is like driving through some heavily wooded area and catching a glimpse of some mythical creature such as Big Foot; or looking out over a foggy lake and catching the Loch Ness Monster raising it’s neck out of the water; or maybe even seeing a UFO circling overhead for a brief moment before it disappears into nothingness, and you’re left wondering if you really had seen anything at all.
<br>
Julie Butterfield was a couple of years older than myself. It was one of those scorching summer days that drove everyone in the area to the country club pool. Julie was wearing a delightful two-piece bikini and hanging in the pool with her friend, Amy. I, was hanging at the pool with my highly obnoxious friend, Brandon Huff. Even at thirteen, Brandon considers himself a ladies man. So, it was because of Brandon’s interest in “older women” that we had to jump into the pool and swim up to the girls.
<br>
At first, the girls were a little amused to see Brandon and I, but after awhile they warmed up to us as we talked about school, sports, music, and just about anything to keep the girls interested and engaging with us. The water was certainly a cool respite from the deleterious outside heat as you often found yourself and others persistently bobbing underwater for relief. As I was facing Julie and really getting to like her, she slid underwater to cool off. A few seconds later, she bolted back up like a dolphin doing tricks at Sea World. Cool, wet water was all over her body as she moved her hands up to spread the long, wet hair from her eyes. It was then I saw, with magnificent awe, the most beautiful pair of breasts I’ve ever seen. I was rendered into complete utter paralysis. My eyes were locked on those cute little forbidden nipples. I was staring at her breasts as though I was watching a plane falling out of the sky- simply stunned and not sure what to do but watch all you could see for you may never get this chance again.
<br>
Julie Butterfield screamed much like my mother did when I caught her dressing. Not sure what the screaming is all about for a pair of breasts is something joyous and deeply honored and appreciated by all boys and men. We love a pair of breasts more than football, pizza, or beer. Thank you for the unforgettable memories, Julie. May your breasts make you as happy as they did me.