PDA

View Full Version : Philly and Colts would be most entertaining match up.

Tuckdaddy
12-09-2004, 01:26 PM
beside the Chiefs and whoever buit we all know that will not happen so I say Philly and Indy. Plenty of star power and scoring in that match up. Would be a fun SB.

CosmicPal
12-09-2004, 01:30 PM
phuck Indy! I hope they never make it to the SB as long as the ratface Manning is at the helm.

NE and Philly or Pittsburgh and Philly- I would like to see how Ben holds up in the limelight of the SB.

Calcountry
12-09-2004, 01:32 PM
I want the Patriots and the Steelers in the AFC.

I can't even put it in a computer to draw a matchup against the Eagles as the rest of the NFC Sucks big time.

Sorry Atlanta Vick's, but a 4 and 8 team punked you so bad this year that you are not worthy of any respect.

Amnorix
12-09-2004, 01:57 PM
Pats fans want a Steelers rematch so bad we can taste it. They spanked us pretty good, but we didn't have Dillon and then lost Ty Law. Very soon after losing Law, still in the 1st half, they scored 21 points in a span of 5 minutes and it was all over from there. If you don't count those five stinking minutes, we outscored them that game (but that is pretty meaningless, obviously).

We want a rematch bad!

ChiefsCountry
12-09-2004, 02:05 PM
Geez the Chiefs can beat all of the Super Bowl Condenders its just the battle for the draft position teams we cant beat.

Also no Eagles/Colts Super Bowl. For one I dont want TO to win a ring and more important than that I don't Peyton Manning to win one.

Deberg_1990
12-09-2004, 02:11 PM
Pats fans want a Steelers rematch so bad we can taste it. They spanked us pretty good, but we didn't have Dillon and then lost Ty Law. Very soon after losing Law, still in the 1st half, they scored 21 points in a span of 5 minutes and it was all over from there. If you don't count those five stinking minutes, we outscored them that game (but that is pretty meaningless, obviously).

We want a rematch bad!

Im sure they want you guys just as bad. They want revenge for that 2001 Playoff loss to you guys.

Predarat
12-09-2004, 02:11 PM
I just dont see Manning going into BOTH Pittsburg and NE and winning on the road in the cold. When the waether freezes, so does Pay-Ton-Je-Sus. That sucked when they came to KC for the playoff game it just happened to be on a weekend where the weather was nice. One nice weekend in KC during Jan and it had to be that one.

ck_IN
12-09-2004, 02:30 PM
<i>phuck Indy! I hope they never make it to the SB as long as the ratface Manning is at the helm. </i>

Why the playa hate? Indy is not a rival of KC. They just both happen to play in the AFC. You might as well say phuck Jax.

I also don't see the Colts getting to the bowl due to their defense. They just locked up Harrison today for ~$8mill/yr and James is next. That doesn't leave any cash for defense. Indy is one of the few teams with a defense worse then the Chiefs.

ChiefsCountry
12-09-2004, 02:32 PM
[QUOTE=ck_IN]<i>phuck Indy! I hope they never make it to the SB as long as the ratface Manning is at the helm. </i>

Why the playa hate? Indy is not a rival of KC. They just both happen to play in the AFC. You might as well say phuck Jax.
QUOTE]

When your bastard team as knocked us out of the playoffs, twice in our own stadium then you would hate the mothers as well. Colts are nearing Raider and Bronco status with Chiefs fans.

Calcountry
12-09-2004, 03:25 PM
<i>phuck Indy! I hope they never make it to the SB as long as the ratface Manning is at the helm. </i>

I also don't see the Colts getting to the bowl due to their defense. They just locked up Harrison today for ~$8mill/yr and James is next. That doesn't leave any cash for defense. Indy is one of the few teams with a defense worse then the Chiefs.
Rep. :thumb:

Amnorix
12-09-2004, 03:32 PM
Im sure they want you guys just as bad. They want revenge for that 2001 Playoff loss to you guys.

I'm sure they do.

The Patriots/Steelers had some relatively epic battles in the mid 90s for a couple years. I remember one year when I was living in Pittsburgh and they beat us twice by a VERY close score. Once during hte regular season and once during the playoffs. The playoff game, was won by the Steelers 7-6, and the ONLY reason they won that playoff game was because Kordell Stewart was chased out of the pocket and looked for all the world like he was heading out of bounds. One of our linebackers, Todd Collins, who was chasing him out, slowed up a bit and BAM!, he turned on the afterburners, turned the corner on Collins, and was gone for like a 40 yard TD.

And, oh yeah, Curtis Martin was out for that game with an injury.

:cuss::cuss::cuss:

Not that I remember all this like it was yesterday or was bitter about or anything....

Denver squeaked by the Steelers in the AFC Championship game to go to the SB and win their first that year.

Amnorix
12-09-2004, 03:33 PM
I agree that there's approximately a 0.000001% chance of Indy going to Pittsburgh and NE (in whatever order) back to back in January and winning both of those games. Ain't gonna happen.