PDA

View Full Version : Leonardo Dicaprio is so damn annoying.

warpaint99
12-09-2004, 03:44 PM
This is an addendum to the other thread about overrated actors but also about this movie coming out.

This guy has such a woosy little tigerbeat kid image.

If your wondering why Scorcesee picked him as the lead, it's probably because annoying leo(annoying name too) produced the movie(i think,no research here).

I can't stand any of the commercial demographed hollyjokewood boytoy actors.

Throw in that dirty little kalvein clein model, rapper Marky Mark Wahlberg.

God damn , I hate alot of the new girly male actors.

Thats the business i guess.

Who the FU__ is Colin Farell anyways ? Why can't we find any American actors ? Where did this annoying Irish crap come from ?

Cochise
12-09-2004, 03:45 PM
I saw him in person once, was not impressed. Looked like a complete scrub, W.T. or something.

Ultra Peanut
12-09-2004, 03:45 PM
I like porcupines and the H.G. Wells classic, "The War of the Worlds."

Saulbadguy
12-09-2004, 03:49 PM
He was good in Catch me if you Can. I love that movie, hater.

Count Zarth
12-09-2004, 03:52 PM
He was good in Catch me if you Can. I love that movie, hater.

The movie is good because he gets punked.

Spicy McHaggis
12-09-2004, 04:03 PM
I realized this fact 10 years ago.

Jenson71
12-09-2004, 04:12 PM
I have nothing against the guy...I don't think he's bad at all, despite his boyish looks. Oh well.

ENDelt260
12-09-2004, 04:29 PM
Wannabes. I been hatin' on Leo since 'Growing Pains'. Y'all are late to the party.

Rain Man
12-09-2004, 04:30 PM
He's particularly irritating when he does the macarena.

warpaint99
12-09-2004, 04:41 PM
Throw in that 'other' boytoy assclown Jude Law.

Is that pecker in every 'chick' flick ?

Jenson71
12-09-2004, 04:43 PM

He was great in Road to Perdition. Now I really like Jude Law. He's good.

ENDelt260
12-09-2004, 04:45 PM

I.... honestly don't know.

a) I don't make a habit of watching chick flicks
b) I don't believe I could pick Jude Law out of a lineup

LTownChief
12-09-2004, 04:46 PM
it seems like any actor that chicks like alot, or pretty boys if you will, are terrible actors to a lot of males. I'm not a huge fan, but he's not a terrible actor. Catch me if you Can, What's eating Gilbert Grape, Basketball Diaries (I think he was in that) are all pretty good because of his acting.

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-09-2004, 04:47 PM
Leo is definately annoying. Ben Affleck annoys me even more though.

Maybe someone should start a poll to find the most annoying celebrity...

Who's more annoying....?????

Soooooo many possibilities.

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-09-2004, 04:48 PM
it seems like any actor that chicks like alot, or pretty boys if you will, are terrible actors to a lot of males.
That's only because we're jealous and insecure.

ENDelt260
12-09-2004, 04:48 PM
Well, he's not really a celebrity, per se... but, there's this doofus on the radio.. Brian Myles.... man he's annoying.

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-09-2004, 04:49 PM
Well, he's not really a celebrity, per se... but, there's this doofus on the radio.. Brian Myles.... man he's annoying.
He's a fud.

ENDelt260
12-09-2004, 04:59 PM
He's a fud.
Well... I'm not sure what that is. So, I'll have to take your word for it.

Archie F. Swin
12-09-2004, 05:10 PM
Daniel Day Lewis is so damn good in Gangs of New York that I can overlook the fact that DiCaprio is in it. I just dont see Leo as the Scorsese type. :shake:

Taco John
12-09-2004, 05:10 PM
I like Leo. I think the guy is talented... He's blown up to annoying status with Titanic, but the performance that will always stick with me is Basketball Diaries. That movie gave me quite the jolt. Great acting, and powerful imagery.

I also liked the part he played in that early New York flick... I thought he gave a hell of a performance there. I thought is was believable... That whole movie was engrossing.

Jenny Gump
12-09-2004, 05:12 PM
He was great in Road to Perdition. Now I really like Jude Law. He's good.

Jude is so hot.

Jenny Gump
12-09-2004, 05:13 PM
Daniel Day Lewis is so damn good in Gangs of New York that I can overlook the fact that DiCaprio is in it. I just dont see Leo as the Scorsese type. :shake:

Daniel Day Lewis is so hot.

Jenny Gump
12-09-2004, 05:15 PM
Who the FU__ is Colin Farell anyways ? Why can't we find any American actors ? Where did this annoying Irish crap come from ?

Colin Ferrel is so hot.

Jenny Gump
12-09-2004, 05:15 PM
Leo annoys me too.

stevieray
12-09-2004, 05:18 PM
Colin Ferrel is so hot.

You left out the s and r.

warpaint99
12-09-2004, 06:34 PM
The thing most people don't get is that these 'actors' are only hired for their looks and ability to draw girls to the movies.

Hollywood knows this. They are not selected for their acting ability all the time. Yes, they can't be terrible actors.

Jenny Gump
12-09-2004, 06:35 PM
The thing most people don't get is that these 'actors' are only hired for their looks and ability to draw girls to the movies.

Hollywood knows this. They are not selected for their acting ability all the time. Yes, they can't be terrible actors.

Yeah you're right. Good thing they don't do that with female actors.

2bikemike
12-09-2004, 06:39 PM
Yeah you're right. Good thing they don't do that with female actors.

Yeah really because we all know "Deperate Housewives" can work with the likes of Rosie O'donnell and Rosanne Barr and well you get the picture.

warpaint99
12-09-2004, 06:46 PM
Jennifer Garner in the movie 'ELEKTRA' is not hot. Show some skin ! Prude America !

The chick roles are all taken by UGLY chicks or not hot chicks.

Cameron Diaz, Drew Barrymore and Lindsey Lohan are NOT hot.

I can only think of Charlize Theron as being a hot actress. There are too many homely women in movies right now.

Deberg_1990
12-09-2004, 06:58 PM
This is an addendum to the other thread about overrated actors but also about this movie coming out.

This guy has such a woosy little tigerbeat kid image.

If your wondering why Scorcesee picked him as the lead, it's probably because annoying leo(annoying name too) produced the movie(i think,no research here).

I can't stand any of the commercial demographed hollyjokewood boytoy actors.

Throw in that dirty little kalvein clein model, rapper Marky Mark Wahlberg.

God damn , I hate alot of the new girly male actors.

Thats the business i guess.

Oh get over it....your just mad because dude can get more poon in one night than most of us will ever see in our lifetimes.

2bikemike
12-09-2004, 07:10 PM
I thought Leonardo was great in Whats Eating Gilbert Grape. It was the perfect role for him.

warpaint99
12-09-2004, 07:25 PM
Matt damon = Scary tough secret agent man.................

....secret aaaaaaagent mmaaaaaaaaaaan.